๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ...

By namjoons_miss_right

Kim Namjoon, a 27-year old multi-billionaire CEO and owner of one of the most prominent fashion companies in... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note (Updated)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Author's Note
Teaser: Fighting For Love
Questions, Opinions, and Suggestions for Zuki
Announcement

Chapter 27

1.3K 76 22
By namjoons_miss_right

Author's POV

The relay became intense for the three teams as they were being pressured by each other. The Blue team is being the lead, followed by the Red and Yellow team. Each of the team has their own strategies. The Blue team chose to let the parents go first before the kids. The Yellow team decided to do it alternately, parents then pupils. But the Red team has decided to let the kids go first before the parents. Seoyeon was the one who proposed that strategy to the team. She said that if the kids will go first, they would appreciate the game more. Also, once the kids are done, the parents could do the relay quickly. And she proved them right, because the last pair of kids is almost done.

"Okay! Next pair, go!" One of the parents under Red team exclaimed when the last pair of kids finally got back.

Namjoon and Seoyeon were the last pair to go, so while they're waiting, Seoyeon kept on cheering for the team. Since the kids are done in the Red Team, they're finally taking the lead.

"Next pair, go!" The parent from the first pair to return said after passing the Calamansi to the next pair to them.

Slowly, Seoyeon felt the nervousness since it's their turn after that pair. She checked the opposing teams and noticed that the Blue team also has the last pair. Yet, if the two of them, Seoyeon and Namjoon, will get to finish the relay in one go, they will win. When Seoyeon noticed that the pair is getting back, she faced Namjoon and placed her spoon in her mouth.

"Hurry, Namjoon, they're getting closer." She frantically informed Namjoon, so he nodded and did what Seoyeon did.

And when the previous pair finally returned, they immediately passed the Calamansi to Seoyeon and Namjoon.

"Last pair, go!" The parent signaled, so Namjoon and Seoyeon started to walk carefully while their hands are on each other's shoulders.

Due to anxiety, Seoyeon kept on looking at the Calamansi which makes her slightly unsteady. Namjoon can see that so he tapped her shoulder.

"Look at me, Seoyeon." He murmured as he kept the spoon in between his teeth.

Seoyeon averted her gaze at Namjoon while they carefully walk around the obstacle. Hwayoung noticed that Seoyeon is getting tensed since the Blue team is getting near.

"Go, mommy and daddy!" Hwayoung cheered from their base.

And slowly, Seoyeon and Namjoon are finally getting back to their base. Just a few more steps. Be steady. One more and....

"Congratulations, Courageous Red Team!" Jimin announced the moment the last pair got back.

The members of the Red team rejoiced at the announcement. It made Seoyeon so happy and excited that she immediately hugged Namjoon while jumping happily. Namjoon was startled by her actions that he froze on his feet. He could feel his heartbeat getting louder.

"We won!" She exclaimed joyously, but immediately stopped jumping when she realized what she is doing.

She quickly pulled away and regain her poise, eyes not wanting to meet Namjoon's from embarrassment. Seoyeon internally scolded herself for being so senseless and stupid. Hwayoung saw that and she can't help but to giggle while covering her mouth.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that." Seoyeon mumbled while staring on the ground, but before Namjoon could reply, Hwayoung's voice was heard.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Hwayoung called as she run to them with open arms, so Namjoon welcomed her and carried her in his arms.

"Hey, princess." Namjoon greeted as he took his handkerchief to wipe Hwayoung's sweat.

"You and mommy were so amazing!" She beamed happily.

"Excuse me, I'll just get us some water." Seoyeon informed and bowed slightly to them before leaving.

Namjoon's eyes followed her until Seoyeon reached the small tent where a teacher is giving free water. Hwayoung's smile grew to see that. Is her wish starting to happen?

"Mommy was so cute a while ago, wasn't she, daddy?" Hwayoung asked and saw a soft smile forming on Namjoon's lips while still looking at Seoyeon from afar.

When Seoyeon looked back at them, Namjoon swiftly averted his gaze to Hwayoung. Seoyeon just ignored that and took two bottles of water. She thanked the teacher before going back to where Namjoon and Hwayoung is.

"You're back!" Hwayoung waved at her and she smiled in return.

"Here's your water, sweetie." Seoyeon uttered as she open the bottle for the girl before handing it to her.

Hwayoung thanked Seoyeon while accepting it, then drank some water. Seoyeon noticed that Namjoon is carrying Hwayoung in his arms, so she thought to ask.

"Would you like me to open the bottle for you too, uhm, N-Namjoon?" She asked, kinda uncomfortable calling her boss that way.

"Sure, Seoyeon, please do." Namjoon replied, so Seoyeon nodded and opened the bottle for Namjoon.

When she was about to hand it to him, Namjoon couldn't grab it because Hwayoung doesn't want to go down. Little did he know, his daughter is doing him a favor.

"It's okay, I would just hold it for you." Seoyeon offered and carefully led the opening of the bottle to Namjoon's lips.

When Namjoon was done drinking, Seoyeon set the bottle aside and went to get a hand towel from Hwayoung's bag. Namjoon put his daughter down because she wants to go to Seoyeon, so he watched Hwayoung run to his secretary. He observed how Seoyeon wipes Hwayoung's sweat as she spoke to the little girl with much fondness. He can't help but to wish that it was Seyoung he's seeing right now, doing those things to their daughter, instead of his secretary. They must be the happiest if she survived. But his thoughts got dismissed when he heard Hwayoung's call, so he went over to know.

"You were calling me, princess?" He asked, Hwayoung nodded.

"Daddy, Jimin-ssaem told us to proceed to the next game." She informed.

"Ah, sure." Namjoon smiled before facing Seoyeon, who is organizing the things she took out of Hwayoung's bag to put them back. "Do you need any help, Seoyeon?"

"No need, I'm done." She replied, then closing the zipper of the bag. "Let's go? We wouldn't want to be left." She added as she stood up and pat her lap to remove the dust.

The three of them proceeded with the rest of the red team to the next game. They played lots of relay games and some recreational activities, where the children learned a lot about team work and cooperation. And that being said, their day went on until it's finally time for the announcement of winners. They are currently having a short break while the teachers are preparing the stage.

"Hey, Seoyeon!" Jia called as she walk over to where Seoyeon is.

"Oh, eonnie!" Seoyeon uttered as she waves her hand at Jia. "What is it?" She alter on asked after noticing the giddy expression of the woman.

"Ah, nothing in particular." She chuckled, "Anyways, you guys did so well out there. I must say, you surely are energetic and very skilled." She genuinely praised.

"Aish, you were so hyped too! I guess you really enjoy doing fun activities with your kids." Seoyeon stated, glancing over Jia's shoulder to see her child with her husband.

"Hm! Anyways, we should get some coffee sometimes. I noticed that you don't really go to the kindergarten that often, since this is the first time I saw you." Jia mentioned in which Seoyeon agreed.

"I work the whole day, that's why."

"Oh, I thought you're a housewife. Well, what's your job?" Jia asked.

"I'm working as the CEO's secretary, so I run lots of errands everyday." She replied, Jia got amazed.

"How about your husband?" She asked.

"Ah, he's the CEO." Seoyeon uttered nonchalantly, later on realized she almost ruined their cover after seeing Jia's mouth agaped. "I-I mean, he is a CEO of his own business. You know, businessman." She chuckled in anticipation that Jia won't think deeply about it.

"Ah," Jia smiled. "You both are so hardworking. Considering your jobs, it's nice to see that you still have time for your daughter. Most of the parents you are seeing here, aren't really the parents of those kids. They are mostly relatives or nannies." She added.

"That's sad to know. But looking on the bright side, atleast they still have someone to attend these kinds of events with. Others have no one, which is worst." Seoyeon commented, earning nods of agreement from Jia.

While they were conversing, Namjoon is just watching her from a short distance. He somehow came again into conclusions to why Taehyung adores his secretary. She's really good at everything, which reminds Namjoon of his young friend, Jungkook. In short, Namjoon thought that Seoyeon is indeed a wife material. She's good with children. She's reliable and responsible, too. Has a good sense of humor and is very intelligent. She's very beautiful as well. And as Namjoon examines her even more, he noticed how sexy she is.

"Goodness, Namjoon. She's your secretary, stop that." Namjoon suddenly muttered as he shook his head to shoo all the thoughts in his mind.

"What are you talking about, daddy?" Hwayoung suddenly interjected, heat started to rush to Namjoon's face as he faced his daughter.

"Oh, that's nothing, princess." He assured.

"But why are you so red?" She asked, head tilted.

"Huh?— Ah, it's because daddy feels a little exhausted. You see? Lots of sweats." Namjoon reasoned out as he faked a heave and wiped his forehead with the back of his hand, acting tired.

"Oh, yeah! You do have lots of sweats, daddy. Do you need water?" But Namjoon told her that he is fine and that the girl should continue playing with her classmates, so Hwayoung shrugged and went back to playing.

After making sure that his daughter is no longer giving him attention, he let out a sigh of relief. A second later, he felt someone beside him so he turned hsi head to his side and saw Seoyeon, who is now looking at the kids. Noticing his stare, she glanced at him. Namjoon quickly averted his gaze and pretended to look around.

"No need to hide it." She said jokingly.

It made Namjoon anxious. Did she catch him?

"What are you talking about? I'm not hiding anything." Namjoon stated in a slightly defensive manner, making Seoyeon to face him completely.

"I saw you." Seoyeon answered.

"I wasn't staring at you, I swear."

"What do you mean by that?" She confusingly questioned.

"Huh?" Namjoon was left dumbfounded.

"I was pertaining to the water bottle beside your foot." She explained while pointing at it. "You kept on hovering it with you leg."

"Oh," Namjoon voiced out in realization. "Ah, yes. I apologize for that." He chuckled nervously before handing the water bottle.

"Thank you." She smiled and took a sip. "But, why were you staring at me a while ago?" She asked after closing the bottle lid.

"I wasn't."

"You're guilty, I know that." She teased jokingly.

"Ms. Park." He grunted with warning.

"Aish, I was just kidding!" She beamed as she laugh a little. "I'll just look after Hwayoung." Seoyeon informed before deciding to leave Namjoon.

She would rather deal with the kids than losing her job.

[A/N: Hi! Oh my, it's been a while. How are you, guys? I missed you all. I'm sorry for this short update. This chapter was sitting in my drafts for months already, so I just decided to finish it. Who knows, I might get the spirit to write again. Also, classes are about to start in two weeks, so my break will be over by then. jiahbestgirlie I hope you liked this short update, bub!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 3.4K 72
Yoongi and Jungkook are new divorcรฉes who are now learning how to co-parent. They still love each other, but they both lack in the communication and...
172K 4.7K 32
Kim taehyung, a very rich CEO was forced to marry a women who have a daughter But things don't go well, both souls were having feelings for each othe...
22.1K 927 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
110K 6.8K 49
Park Jimin. A single parent with a daughter, Kim Jiyeon. His late husband, Kim Namjoon, was died years ago because of an accident and leaving him and...