๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฝ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น . close...

By _yugyums

โ our secrets are what keeps us close โž IN WHICH a group of best friends meet ๐’ˆ๐’๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’‘ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’, an anon... More

๐’ˆ๐’๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’‘ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ .
โŒˆ SHINHWA REGULATIONS . โŒ‹
โŒˆ THE AVENGERS . โŒ‹
โŒˆ THE GOLDEN BOYS . โŒ‹
โŒˆ SENDING TIP . โŒ‹
โŒˆ THE NEWS . โŒ‹
# ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—ข๐—Ÿ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—™๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ โ€•
# ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜ โ‚€
# ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ โ‚‚

# ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ โ‚

142 9 146
By _yugyums

✦ NOTHING HAS CHANGED

THE GOLDEN BOYS ARE HOME AT LAST!
by  𝒈𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒑 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍  - AUG 31 6:40 AM

Hey everyone, 𝒈𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒑 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 here, and I have exciting news that you all are dying to know! The Golden Boys had just arrived home from Paris but instead of spending their last days of summer in the comforts of their home, they were spotted at KOTE, the typical hotspot of theirs, and met up with The Avengers. However, everyone was intrigued by the mystery guest that joined them that evening because we all know they keep their circle small. But as dinner was about to end and so was our speculation, Soojin posted on her Instagram.

It was a charming photo of none other than Park Jay. Wasn't it three years ago when our dark knight mysteriously disappeared to quote on quote boarding school? But now he's back as if he never had left in the first place. Looks like smiles were plastered on each of their faces so guess things were forgiven and forgotten. Anyways... I hope you settled in nicely Jay because your arrival will only bring chaos. You know you love me!

xoxo gossip girl 💋

『 AUG 31, 2021 - 7:37 AM
FIRST DAY OF SENIOR YEAR
290 DAYS TILL GRADUATION 』

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐖𝐀 𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐙𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 as the morning's post captivated the attention of the student body. Instead of relishing about their well-spent summer break, Gossip Girl made sure her first post of the school year would be anything but boring. PARK JAY became the hottest topic since his return and all eyes were fixated on the shiny new boy toy. 

First impressions are everything to these children and were taught to make themselves presentable since the day they walked into this school. The way they act and look is the only advantage society allows them to control but it is not enough to get to the top of the social class.

Look at JAY, there were those who knew him since grade school and witnessed the numerous fights he got himself into since the age of nine. He was notorious for every bad deed ever committed at Shinhwa Academy but when your family is a generous donor to the school, it all disappears and becomes a perfect recommendation for boarding school.

To those who haven't heard of the Golden Boy since his departure before high school, all sorts of rumors went around. From absurd lies to twisted truths, a rumor can make up one's first impression but not entirely a person. Maybe this is his chance to redeem himself? Nonetheless, JAY was back and everyone was anxious to see him.

The steps at the Shinhwa Theater of Arts were occupied by a group of particular students, of which three out of the ten were present waiting for the rest to arrive and join them. These steps were merely a way to enter in and out of the building but now has become a place for the elite while others admired them like artwork.

"Can't believe VANGIE's plan actually worked." FELIX scoffed as he licked yogurt off his spoon. The morning phone call between his parents left him in a sour mood and he didn't seem to have the appetite for a proper breakfast. It had been a couple of months since he last talked to them but the outcome wasn't anything he did not expect.

"Of course it did," HYUNJOO replied, applying a second layer of lip gloss, "When did her plan not ever work?" The socialite was gifted the ability to put on her makeup without even so much as glancing at a mirror. This was something that has been embedded through numerous attempts and she could practically do her routine with her eyes closed.

Of course, it's also something she can't live without either.

"The twins' surprise party?"

"We don't talk about that," SOOJIN answered reminiscing the unfond memory, "Plus that was a group plan so it doesn't cou-"

Before she could finish her sentence, a tall figure made her way up the staircase and begrudgingly took a seat next to them. What made her stand out was the thick, black sunglasses she was wearing and the massive headache that followed behind her.

Despite her hair and makeup looking amazing as usual, her friends knew she was suffering from a hangover.

"Did a fucking bus hit you?" FELIX jokes.

SAENG flashed a sarcastic smile before resting her glasses on top of her head, "You're funny."

"Oh, come here honey," SOOJIN cooed as she pats the seat next to her, "What happened to you?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary." She shrugged, internally cursing herself for going out on a school night but knew that she'd do it again in a heartbeat. "I went out and lost track of how many glasses I had."

"So there was no boy?" HYUNJOO raised an eyebrow at her playfully.

SAENG rolled her eyes and rested her head on the crook of SOOJIN's shoulder as she sighed. "I wished."

JENO, along with the twins approached the steps with aspirin and a bottle of water in hand, minutes before SAENG had called him to bring the necessities to cure a hangover.

JI-EUN and JISUNG greeted their friends with hugs and fist bumps before settling down at the steps. A few were surprised they were late as the twins were normally one of the first students to arrive after SOOJIN but decided not to bring it up at the moment.

"Here," JENO sighed, giving her requested items, "I told you not to drink too much but you did-"

SAENG immediately thanked him with a hug before pouring a few pills on her hand and chugging it down with water, "You're a lifesaver!"

JENO smiled with his eyes in return as a rush of heat ran through his face. He sat next to FELIX who noticed his flustered state and gave him a teasing look before JENO shook his head in denial.

"Is VANGIE here yet?" JISUNG asked, looking at his watch, "Student council is supposed to give an announcement during first period."

"She needed to sort out something before coming but she's on the way," SAENG replied.

"And what about JAY and SAN?" JI-EUN added, clinging to HYUNJOO as she was scrolling on Instagram.

"Jay's getting his class schedule at the office," SOOJIN answered, "And SAN is probably late like usual but he'll show."

The bell rang and the group of friends said their goodbyes as they parted to their destinations. With JISUNG, JENO, and SOOJIN heading towards the office and SAENG, JI-EUN, HYUNJOO, and FELIX to class.

One of the many traditions Shinhwa Academy takes part in is a welcome speech given by the student council at the beginning of the year. It's the same speech that's been recited over decades and is supposed to give reassurance to new students and seniors about the future that lies ahead for them.

However, in recent years it slightly changed with the mention of Gossip Girl.

Gossip Girl has always been around and posting about the elite since time could remember. Her first appearance was dated all the way back in 1991 when she posted about the lives of a group of four where she called them "The Golden Girls".

They graduated in 1998 and Gossip Girl went dormant for 4 years as rumored she couldn't find the perfect group of girls to play with.

Then in 2002 with a trio known as "Power Puff Girls" till they graduated in 2009.

And recently, 2014 with the Avengers.

What do they all have in common? Each of them is the icon of Shinhwa Academy and along with their boy toy accessories, they run the school till it's time to say goodbye for graduation.

It was not until the Avengers reached high school where the posts got more vulgar and students paid too much attention to the lives of these girls. Finally, the school decided to address the situation and put some regulations containing Gossip Girl.

Meanwhile, a few minutes before the bell rang, a girl and a guy are talking behind closed doors in an empty classroom. One is noticeably anxious but the other is more relaxed. Both seem sincere about their conversation however for different reasons.

"I can't believe I was this stupid," VANGIE exclaimed pacing back and forth, her body struggling to find its composed place.

"Calm down, we were drunk. You can't blame yourself." SAN replied sitting on a desk as he watched her freak out about the event that took place last night.

"Calm down? You probably won't understand but I can't make these kinds of mistakes, especially during our senior year."

"So you think this was a mistake?"

VANGIE looked at him in disbelief, "Of course it was. I am not one of your playdates, okay? I actually care about these things and with you-"

She stopped herself before saying something she would regret. Despite how badly she wanted to say it, VANGIE pulled herself from the image she created because of last night. She took a deep breath and immersed herself back into reality.

"With me what?" SAN asks getting up from the table, longing for the words to crawl out of her mouth.

"With you, it would just look bad for my reputation. Just promise not to tell anyone and I won't either, okay?"

SAN looked at her eyes searching for any signs of lies she had just said but it was surprisingly hard to read any emotions from her. "We wouldn't want to hurt the Queen Bee's reputation, right?"

A small smile caved in between both their faces. "Shut up."

SAN put his arm around her and they walked out of the classroom. One smiled with relief and the other for reassurance. However, both felt a sting of sadness for the same reason.

"We would like to introduce a new student to Shinhwa Academy who we are pleased to have back for senior year." Mrs. Kim, their homeroom teacher, said as he gestured towards the implied student, "It's nice to see you again, JAY."

He nodded his head curtly in response.  

"You can have a seat next to our class president, KANG JISUNG."

He fought the chuckle that escaped his mouth as he headed towards the empty seat. Excited to see his best friend, the two clasped hands animatedly before sitting down.

"Welcome back, JAY." JI-EUN turns around and rests her hands on his desk as she gives him a friendly smile, leaning forward ever so slightly, "We all missed you."

JAY was taken aback at her closeness but didn't let it show. He returned a small smile, "Same here." Their eyes lingered on each other until their friend amusingly intercepted. 

"Aww, you missed us? I knew it." HYUNJOO teased as she faced her body towards him. 

"Well, how can he not?" SAENG leans against her chair, arms casually crossed on her chest, "I'd miss us too. I mean we are a pretty good catch."

"That's true," VANGIE smirks.

"Nah, you know that's not true V." SAN bragged, budding himself in between, "He likes us more."

"Actually, we all know he prefers JISUNG the most out of all of us.," FELIX replied.

A small scoff escaped JISUNG's mouth as he looked towards his seat partner who simply shrugged his shoulders. The group of friends nodded in agreement at the earlier statement and turned to JAY waiting for a response.

"The real question is who is JISUNG's favorite?"

Eyes then shifted to JISUNG who was startled by the sudden spotlight shone at him. He had never once thought of it but knew everyone else had their own. It was obvious. Of course, he had one too.

He took a deep breath knowing fully well how far his friends tend to go with their antics, "This is a childish question. Does it matter?"

"Oh, so he does have a favorite," SOOJIN said, going along with the joke.

JENO's eyes brimmed with tears of laughter as he broke into a grin. "Let's leave him alone, guys."

"Yeah, We already know who his favorite is," HYUNJOO spoke, undeniably elated at how everything felt just like old times when they were children.

"Anyways," Mrs. Kim hinted as she eyed the particular group, "Let's get started, shall we?"

"Get together at KOTE?" SAENG whispered as she returned her attention to the front. They all nodded in agreement, aware that their get-togethers were always more than that.

After class, the halls of Shinhwa Academy were filled with whispers and gossip as students watched the group of friends exit the classroom. It was like watching a movie as none of them couldn't keep their eyes off them. They held their heads in a poised manner like always, not caring for single care in the world.

For one, they were all used to the attention. And since Gossip Girl made them the front cover of her website, they couldn't afford to make a single mistake. The students looked up to them from the social ladder as they sat prime and perfect on top.

Secondly, JAY had finally reunited with them and that's what matters. Although there was somewhat of closure between them, something still lingered behind them.

The Avengers along with their Golden Boys walked together to their familiar place at the steps of the Shinhwa Theater of Arts. However, instead of the usual 9, a full house will be sitting there. Just like old times.

All we know is that nothing has changed.

SPOTTED : SHIM SOOJIN EMPTY HANDED?
by 𝒈𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒑 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 - SEPT 2 4:09 PM

Hey everyone, 𝒈𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒑 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 here! Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Seoul's elite. Our Lost Princess, Shim Soojin was spotted walking out of Jeon's residence without her gorgeous engagement ring on hand and was headed towards anywhere but down the aisle! According to an anonymous source, dinner was supposed to take place that night and it looks like it ended early after she broke things off with her ravishing fiancé, Jeon Jaehyuk. We all know the reason why she said yes in the first place was to please her father but wonder how he took it after she waved the flag of war. The only thing confusing is what drove her off the edge? Or maybe who?

But gentlemen, please be gentle to our new bachelorette because what's more damaging isn't a heartbreak but a woman on a mission. And you know the Shims always get their way. You know you love me!

xoxo gossip girl 💋

NEW MESSAGE
↳ chapter one is finally here!! i hope you enjoy and please spam me with comments. chapter two will hopefully come soon. byeee :))
- april 🌷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 305 34
Cover made by @SerenityCWilliams! BOOK ONE IN THE HIDE AND SECRET SERIES --------------- Secrets. They follow us around like chains, weighing us down...
3.4K 268 13
closed | on going a (texting) multi applyfic. a short coming-of-age story where a group of friends face the most challenging year of their lives. a...
26K 1K 37
you and Yunjin have been bestfriends since you two grew up in America, mostly because you're born there and she got raised there. now you two are 20...
739 35 19
You have an over protective brother that doesn't let you hang out with his friends, but what happens when you start to hang out with his best friend...