๐€ ๐๐„๐– ๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐†

Od DAVESWASTELAND

book 1 .2021 Viac

*CC* Characters/Details
(Part 1) partYyy๐Ÿ˜ฉโ€ผ๏ธ
(Part 2) WAIT A MINUTE๐Ÿ˜ณ
(Part 3) Can I?
NEW CHARACTERS!! (CC)
(Part 5) Time Flies...
(Part 7) Promises
(Part 8) New Hoes...
(Part 9) Turning Tables..
(Part 10) Switching Up
Announcement ๐Ÿ˜ƒโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
(Part 11) The Unexpected
(CC) New Characters/ Detailsโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
(Part 14) THE OPPS ๐Ÿšจ ๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿคช๐Ÿšจ
Fuck off.
Club Going Up!!๐Ÿคช
Charactersโ€ผ๏ธ(CC)
Stay Here๐Ÿฅบ
Reminiscing..๐Ÿ˜ฉ
New Face Claims!โ€ผ๏ธ
Sigh....
Escapeโ€ผ๏ธ
For The Love Of God๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿšจ
New Characters (CC)โ€ผ๏ธ
Don't Go๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”
Truth Be Told....
OOP๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธโœ‹๐Ÿฝ
NEW CHRACTERSโ€ผ๏ธ (CC)
Pimp In Distress!๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
I Believe I Can Fly๐ŸŒฌโœˆ๏ธ
Bad Girls Vacation๐Ÿ˜ˆโ€ผ๏ธ
Snatchies Nigga!๐Ÿ˜ˆโ€ผ๏ธ
New Charactersโ€ผ๏ธ
<33
Lust...
The Best Life.
!!!!!

Oop-๐Ÿ˜ฌ

120 7 32
Od DAVESWASTELAND

I stayed at Dracos house because I wasnt trying to go over that house right now. His vibe is cool as fuck and he's a real cool person and I'm really starting to like him.

"Ike did Tina so damn wrong." I said laughing

"I know but ain't she steal that nigga name?" 

"Naw she owned that name fuck his bitch made ass." I said playing in Dracos hair.

"Ion want you to leave." He said laying his head in between my legs rubbing my thighs.

"What you mean?" I said rubbing his face.

"I'm feeling you. I know we just met but Im vibing with you hard."

"I'm feeling you too but I don't want to rush stuff and I got a daughter and stuff and it's a lot of shit I deal with.." I said leaving out Drilla.

"Oh shit u got a daughter? She probably pretty like her momma he said smiling.

"She's a cutie. She turned one not too long ago." I said.

We talked about stuff and I told him about the Drilla situation and what went down at the club. 

we were chilling in the bed on the phone. I asked Meosha to drop my suitcase off because I wasn't trying to see Drilla. 

"I'm finna get in the shower real quick." I said getting up.

"Ight ma. The speaker in there." He said scrolling through the phone.

I was showering listening to Believe It by PARTYNEXTDOOR and Rihanna.

I got out the shower and Dre was in there laying down about to fall asleep.

"Comere." He said pulling me in the bed. 

He rolled over to lay on top of me and we cuddled.

2 hours later

I heard my phone ring and I answered it.

"Girl come out to eat with me and Latay."

"Girl as long as Drilla don't come. And I'll ask Dre to come.

"Who was that?" He asked rubbing his eyes yawning.

"That was my homegirl Meosha from the club. She invited us to lunch." I said rubbing his face.

"Oh ight I'll come and meet your crew."  He said kissing my cheek and getting up to get ready.

We pulled up to see Latay and Meosha arguing as usual.

They spotted us and waved us over.

"Heyyy" I said going over to meme and hugging her then sitting next to Draco.

Dre and Latory dapped each other up. "Was good bro." Draco said. "Shidd chilling"

"So why y'all invite us here?" I said raising a eyebrow.

Usually when Meosha invite me to shit she be starting mess....

"Well I only wanted you to come but I'm glad you bought him cus-" she stopped what she was saying as the door to the restaurant opened.

"Girl what did u do?" I said catching on.

I heard Lakenna's giggly baby voice and I turned around quick.

That's when I saw Drilla holding Kenna and he was mugging me.

When I tell y'all I was so confused. Did I miss something cus why he here?? And what the fuck he got going on😐

They sat down and he stared at me folding his lips in.

I looked at Dre and he knew who the motherfucker was already so I didn't need to explain anything.

Now I can go off right now but I'm not. (Not yet at least)

"Meosha." I said staring into her soul.

"Um...yes?" She asked looking dumb

"Are you fucking stupid..." I asked squinting my eyes at her.

Drilla let out a little chuckle and so did every one else.

"Okay what did I do?? Y'all get on my fucking nerves.." She said rolling her eyes.

"Girl you know what you did. You know what- im not doing this shit today." 

"Nigga give me my fucking baby" I said getting up about to get my child from this bitch made nigga Drilla.

"Mane why did you just get so mad? Chill the fuck out."

"Wait a minute.... Am  I missing something or did you or did you not have a random bitch all on your mouth? Didn't you also say how I'm a hoe and all this shit?? Nigga you have fucking issues and get that shit in check. Meosha I'm not dealing with your bullshit right now. You had niggas all over you in the club sloppy drunk and you're just fucking causing problems. I'm not fucking with non of y'all right now. Fuck all y'all." I said. Keep the fucking baby but nigga I promise you ima do something crazy." I said walking out the restaurant.

Everybody was looking baffled. 

Dre came walking out after me. "Ma you good??" He asked getting in the car

 I just laughed.

"Girl are you good?" He asked looking at me crazy

"Yea I'm fine. I'm just about to smash some fucking windows." I said wiping my face.

He grinned and I told him the address.

Drilla buys cars everywhere he goes. He just bought a new RT and oh well. I'm finna fuck some shit up.

I saw him and Meosha pull up in different cars. Draco was in my room watching from the window.

I had a metal bat and rage reeled in me.

"Meosha take my baby inside now." I said as she got out the car running in the house with Kenna.

Drilla got out the car looking confused. I walked up to his car and smashed his window.

He ran around with fire in his eyes.

"BITCH IS YOU CRAZY?!" He said throwing his hands out.

"NIGGA I MIGHT BE! YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP!" I said running to the back and smashing another window.

"IMA FUCK YOU UP!" He said walking up to me slowly.

I started backing back with the bat ready to swing. Everybody stayed in  the house and some people was recording from inside they house for sure.

"BACK THE FUCK BACK. I WILL BREAK YO FUCKING KNEES KENNETH I AM NOT PLAYING!" I yelled trying to stay tough.

Drilla just stood there looking at me.

It was this thing Drilla did when he was done with shit. When he was about to kill somebody. When he wanted blood.

He did that.

"Lakiya." He said slowly walking up to her.

She got scared enough by the look on his face her grip loosened and he was able to grab the bat out her hands.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." Drilla said as he swung the bat across the floor.

"DO IT! IM FUCKING TIRED OF YOU. FUCK YOU CUS YOURE A WHOLE BITCH!" She said with her voice cracking. "IM TIRED OF YOU. I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND YOURE JUST NOT LETTING ME LIVE. IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT! She said with tears running down her face.

Drilla didn't say anything he just looked at her with pain in his eyes. And went back in the house.

"Y'all niggas get the fuck out." Drilla said. 

"You need to work that out with her" Meosha said walking out.

Everybody else just mugged him and walked out.

Drilla POV

I wanted to fucking kill her. I was so in love with her.

I ain't had no breakdown like this sense i met her. When I breakdown I break bad. 

I took a bunch of pills and drank hella Hennessy. I broke everything in the house too. I was going crazy again.

I paced around and the room was just spinning. I had my gun rubbing against my head and I wanted to fucking die. I was done with the bullshit. I was done with the lies. Everything. I felt this way for so long and Lakiya made me push that feeling away but now she bought the pain back.

Kiya POV

I walked back in the house and saw everything trashed. I knew he wasn't doing well but neither was I. I guess I'm done with this living shit.

I went in the room and saw a bunch of broken glass and and a empty pill bottle. I saw the bathroom door was cracked open and my heart skipped a beat.

I ran in the bathroom and saw Drilla laying on the floor foaming from his mouth gasping for air.

Welp-

He went Whitney Houston in this bitch😐✋🏽

Ik a lot happened in one chapter but oh well🥴

Vote and comment please💞

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

496K 8.8K 56
๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ
1.1M 36.4K 42
๐€๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ง๐—ผ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง, ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐ ๐—ผ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ. ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—€ 20...
674K 25.1K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
226K 5.5K 36
Read it and find out ใ‹›