Kakegurui x futa reader

By thedankmemesboy

Rewrite in progress!! sorry if I suck at this because this is my first fanfic and I'm really nervous about w... More

A/N
character 1 : childhood
chapter 2 : first day
A/N
chapter 3 : Kirari's office
chapter 4 : childhood part 2
chapter 6: Surprise!!!
chapter 7: The past
chapter 8 !!!!!! : What just happened?
i forgot about this story
A/n
chapter 9: party time
chapter 10: A bad man
HELP

chapter 5: Ririka

715 16 0
By thedankmemesboy

Kiraris POV:

"Yuzu I don't even know where to start first you disrupt many classes! Also brought gasoline and matches and burn the skirt! LIKE WHERE DID YOU GET THAT" I yelled that her. "Well it was fun to watch pres" Midair said "shut up " Kaede yelled that Midair "Yuzu are you even listening!?" by the looks of it then she just fell asleep like it was nothing.

"Man she fell asleep easily" Runa said laughing "all of you are dismissed" I told them with that they left "gosh what happened to you Yuzu". I brushed the hair out her face.

(Time skip =^._.^= ∫)

It was 5 o'clock already how long is she going to sleep for. I noticed she started shaking one single tear falling form her eyes. Must be a bad dream. She suddenly woke up panting heavily " finally your up" she wiped her eyes "how long was I out for? " she ask wiping the tear off her cheek.

"About 4 hours. School is already over" "and you didn't wake me up? "  "no" "well now that your up I'm going to go now ". I started walking away as she ran after me .

Yuzus POV:

"Well now that your up I'm going to go now " Kirari said leaving the room "WAIT UP" I yelled running after her. Then we walk to the parking lot "Well it was nice seeing you Yuzu see you tomor-"Kirari got cut off by the sound of a phone ringing " hello ? yes I see okay bye" she told the person on the phone.

"what happened? " I ask her "well it appears my driver can't pick me up. For emergency reasons" she told me "oh well I can drive you to your house" I told her. "Okay well ,wheres your car at ". I smirked at her I dragged her over to my motorcycle.

"Nah uh I'm not getting on that " I hoped on my moto "well you could always walk home, or are you scared? " with that she quickly hopped on the motorcycle. "Just don't go to fast " "what your scared aren't you " I teased "please I've been though worse " we started driving off.

(Time skip to Kiraris house)

"Here we are " I told her . She got off "thanks for ride Yuzu oh bye the way you want to come in you haven't been here in a while? " I thought about it for a second "hmmmm sure I guess " then we walked in the house.

I walked in seeing Ms Momobami. After all this time she still looked the same "hey mom " I  said to her. "Hello ther-Wait! Is that you Yuzu? " she said getting up from her seat then walking up to me touching my face to make sure this was real. "Of course its me while else would it be" she then broke down into tears .

"Hey don't cry now " "I-I-I thought you were gone for good. And that I would never see you again" I then saw someone walking down the stairs "hey mom what's with all the commotion? " then I saw her the one and only Ririka momobami then we made eye contact. Gosh she was even more beautiful than the last time I saw her.

"Yuzu is that you? " she said "yes it's me Ririka" then she came running to me hugging me which made us both fall "woah relax hehe" I said laughing

Ririkas POV

"Hey mom what's with all the commotion? " I ask her then I turned to the person right next to her we then made eye contact. No it couldn't be "Yuzu is that you? " I ask the person "yes it's me Ririka" she said.Then without thinking I ran to her giving her a hug which made us fall "woah relax hehe" she said laughing.

I had so many questions for her "how are you Yuzu" I ask her ,she smiled "great" "let's go to mine room so we could talk more " I told her "alright!" she answer

Kiraris POV:
"It's been long since we saw Yuzu hasn't it " I told my mother "oh my , yes it has been she's grown so tall ". As I could tell Yuzu still has a fat crush on Ririka " say didn't you notice Yuzu still has a crush on Ririka".

My mother just looked as the two went into Ririkas room. "Yes I have notice, but isn't she dating that  Saotome girl? " I just smirked . "Yes I wonder how Yuzu will feel about that"

Ririkas POV:

I took Yuzu to my room. She looked really different from when I last saw her. I used to be taller then her but she's way taller now

She looks more out going and  muscular be no a whole lot as far as I could tell "are you okay Riri? you have been staring at me for a while" I snapped out of my thought responding. " Yeah sorry I space out" she sat on my bed.

"Well how have you been?"she asked "Ive been great ,been keeping myself busy, oh! I've even found someone" I told her "found someone what do you mean?" She looked confused "I'm dating someone silly! " then her smile turned into a straight face "who are you dating?"." Im dating Mary Saotome. "

"Wait... SAOTOME? " she yelled "oh you know her? " Yuzu cleared her throat "yeah I know her"

Yuzu POV:
"I'm dating Mary Saotome" she told me then my smile turned into a straight face. She couldn't be serious "wait.. SAOTOME?" I YELLED ."Oh you know her?" I then cleared my th throat "yeah I know her ".

Gosh out of all people she's dating Mary. A bit of me was surprised at this tho.

3rd POV:

Ms Momobami yelled "Ririka Kirari dinner is ready!" Then Yuzu and Ririka went down stairs "Yuzu do you want to stay for dinner? " Ms Momobami ask Yuzu "oh sure"." Thanks for the food" they all said then Yuzu looked at the food "is something wrong" Ms Momobami ask.

"..." Yuzu stayed silent "Yuzu".Then Yuzu started to scarf down the food "oh gosh have I missed your cooking" "I'm glad you like it" then Yuzu continued to scarf down the food.

"Yuzu slow down you might choke on the food" Ms Momobami told Yuzu. "This is why you got fat because you didn't know when to stop eating fatass" Kirari said. Then all hell broke loose "WHAT DID YOU SAY" Yuzu yelled "YOU HEARD ME FATASS" then Yuzu jump across the table and started to choke Kirari "I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT AGAIN KIRARI" "I'LL SAY IT AGAIN".Then they started to throw food at each other.

Ririkas POV:
Kirari and Yuzu started to throw food at each other I laughed " this sure does bring back memories " I said "you're right Ririka" my mom said laughing.

(Flashback)

"Yuzu, Ririka, Kirari dinner is ready" the three of them then came "oh boy its my favorite" Yuzu yelled. Then Yuzu started to scarf the food down as always "more please! " she ask "Yuzu that's you 10th bowl" "fatass" Kirari said "Kirari where did you learn that language" Ms Momobami gasped "WHAT DID YOU SAY KIRARI! " then Yuzu  jumped that Kirari.

But Kirari was stronger then Yuzu and Kirari pinned  her to the "you two stop fighting now" but they kept fighting not listening

(Back to present time)

I started laughing out loud "HEY WHAT'S SO FUN RIRIKA!?" Yuzu yelled while pinning Kirari to the table "YUZU GET OFF ME NOW" Yuzu took the opportunity to tease Kirari "what not so strong anymore?~"

Which only pissed her off more "WHAT'S WITH ALL THE COMMOTION" we heard someone yell

Yuzu POV:
"WHATS WITH ALL THE COMMOTION! " we heard someone yell we all turned seeing Mr Momobami "Yuzu get off Kirari now" "fine"I let go of her sticking my tongue out at her.

"You two better clean all of this food up..Now " he said in a stern voice s"ok sir" me and Kirari said. Before walking away he whispered in my ear "also Yuzu I need to talk to you" "ok" I whispered  back.

"Kirari this is all your fault" "no it's your fault you attacked me first " she said while cleaning the mess "you called me a fatass, you deserved it" "why cuz you are one" she shouted  a little "that's it" I started walking over to where she was "stop fighting that's enough for today" Ririka said braking us apart. "You got lucky"

(Time skip to Yuzu and Kirari cleaning up the mess they made)

After cleaning up the mess Kirari made I went to Mr Momobamis office.

"So what did you want to talk about? " he sighed softly "it's your father....Hes found you again" oh gosh this can't be good "I see well can we talk about this a another time because I have to go" then I got up and walk to the door frame then he said "you can't ran away from him forever you will  have to face him again some day".I didn't say anything just kept walking.

I walked to the front door  Ririka came up to me " you're leaving already? " I nodded "yeah but I'll see you at school later Riri" then left to my motorcycle. Then I drove to my house "

(Time skip to Yuzus house)

"I'm home" oh right I forgot I live alone then my cat ran up to me "hey there whiskers" I said then feed him. I went to bed "damn it he's getting closer by the second" then drifted to sleep.

Edited 8.12.23
A/n
Sorry for not updating I got in a car cash then I got kidnapped then na jk I just did feel like writing anyways like this Ririka drawing I did

It didt come out to what I hoped but I liked it anyways hoped you like this chapter and the story so far Happy 4th of July ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 536 19
MATURE CONTENT 18+ Jackie Knight is 21 but her best friend left her 5 yrs ago with only a necklace left behind for her. Now she has twin boys that ar...
59.9K 1.2K 32
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ค๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ( ห˜ ยณห˜)โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐š ๐Š๐š๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ...
223K 11.2K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
219K 6K 16
Hi, my name is Y/N Y/L/N. If you're reading this, means that I'm still alive and survived from the hands of my Yandere girlfriend. This book contains...