motive ~ one-shots | ✓

By juniiperscomet

warning: content in here will vary drastically. storylines can range from mild to triggering. viewer discreti... More

everyone dies, you know
i should be happier then ever
not my responsibility
im so successful
daydreamin' bout u
get well soon
borderline
borderline ii
the light was coming
just say goodnight n go
motive
motive ii
motive iii
focus on me
west side
tattooed heart
be my baby
put your hearts up
stuck with u
piano
in my head
r.e.m
could i be more obvious
raindrops
better left unsaid
better left unsaid ii
better left unsaid iii
better left unsaid iv
n-a-s-a
n-a-s-a ii
fuck a fake smile
six-thrity
let me love you
let me love you ii
you'll never know
you'll never know ii
you'll never know iii
only 1
only 1 ii
only 1 iii
so greedy
bloodline
right there
almost is never enough
almost is never enough ii
almost is never enough iii
almost is never enough iv
almost is never enough v
problem
everytime
bang bang
pov
just like magic
monopoly
someone like u
break up with your boyfriend, i'm bored
break up with your boyfriend, i'm bored ii
jason's song
jason's song ii
save your tears
met him last night
met him last night ii
god is a woman
be alright
forever boy
forever boy ii
knew better
quit ii
7 rings
main thing
leave me lonely
leave me lonely ii
i don't do drugs
i don't do drugs ii
shut up
shut up ii
shut up iii
don't call me angel
bad decisions
breathin
why try
thank u, next
just a little bit of your heart
just a little bit of your heart ii
just a little bit of your heart iii
test drive
billie bossa nova
a conversation and an apology
lost cause
it was once my male fantasy

quit

800 41 14
By juniiperscomet

my birthday/west side is coming in 5 days
゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒄o𝒍o𝒓 𝒊n 𝒕h𝒆 𝒍i𝒏e𝒔 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓑𝓸𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 voices of young children rang throughout the classroom. A childish aura clear for anyone from afar. As kids huddled around other's desks to converse or draw with one another, there was a child deserted by his desk.

Feet a few inches off of the ground, his hands clasping the sides of the plastic chair. Deep red eyes stared blankly at his vacant desk. The teacher from across the room scowled at Katsuki's attitude.

He seemed to have always been like this.

Arising from her stool, her heels clicked upon the ground. The closer she got towards the child, she began to notice the red lines trickling across his arms. Out in the open for all to view.

Her back bent forward to lean down towards the child. "Bakugou, why don't you play with the other kids?"

For a moment, the blonde's eyes lifted but quickly looked back down. Shaking his head profusely, the teacher sighed. "But I'm sure you'd have fun. You're always like this. Don't you want to make some friends?"

"...No, thank you."

The woman thrilled her lips. Straightening herself back upwards, she began to walk away from Katsuki. That child had always been a nuisance, even if he didn't do anything.

And that was the whole problem.

He wasn't normal. Didn't hang out with the other kids, constantly alone, hardly ever ate, and was picked on by the other children.

At this point, the woman had no idea what to do. Other than to just let it go like per usual.

|~~~|

The guidance counselor surveyed through his files. Until a knocking coming from his door made him look up in surprise. "Come in...?"

The door was shoved open but closed shortly after a child scurried in. Sitting himself down in front of the counselor, he brushed over his cuts in shame.

The counselor eyed them in shock, promptly shoving his files over and giving his attention to the young eight-year-old.

"Hey...what are you doing, kiddo?" Katsuki assessed the man in front of him. Uncomfortably shifting around.

"I just wanted to talk to someone. I don't have anyone to talk to and my teacher said that we should talk to you when we need to tell someone stuff." the child's voice was high-pitched but quiet. It was difficult to even hear a word that the child was saying.

"Well, what do you want to tell me?" Katsuki didn't respond. Picking at his scar cuts with a subtle snarl.

"...I want to make friends, but I think that they'll be grossed out by me. So I stay away from everyone. But I get bullied. But I leave everyone alone. So...I don't get why I get bullied. Maybe everyone else thinks I'm gross like mommy does."

"Your mommy thinks your gross?"

Katsuki bounced his head. "She says that I'm better off dead. And to hurt me because that's what I deserve and what she wants. That's why I did all these lines on my arms. But my classmates picked on me and said that I'm more of a loser cause of them."

The guidance counselor sadly stared at the lines, some peeking out with blood. "Does your mommy do anything to you?"

"...She hits me. And she doesn't make me lunch. So I have to sneak around and steal food from stores. I don't like doing it because a hero doesn't do that. All Might would be disappointed in me..."

"What about your daddy?" Katsuki shrugged.

"I don't have one. Mommy said he left because of me so he went to be happier. She says he's with his new wife, and that it's my fault."

The guidance counselor was a bit suspicious of Katsuki's story. Many kids have attempted to seek attention in some aspect. He had heard the worst types of stories that were later proven false.

Sighing, the guidance counselor leaned back. "Are you sure these things are happening to you? These are serious and I don't want the school to run on a wild goose chase for you."

Katsuki stayed silent. Supposing for a moment, he shook his head. "Mommy says it's normal."

Leaning forward in his seat, the counselor emptied his throat. "I'm sure your imagining things too literally. You should be grateful and happy for what your mommy is doing. She's taking care of you, right?"

The child nodded his head slowly. "...But I also want to make friends—"

"Then talk to people. Try to be more communicative and open. Maybe you won't get bullied either, ok? Now run along. Recess isn't over yet." Katsuki nodded. Thanking the counselor, he fled the room with a silent close of the door.

In the back of his mind, he had many doubts. But he was constantly told to listen to the adults. Sighting some boys from his class, he rushed over to their table. A somewhat fake smile on his face as the others around glared at him.

"H-Hi...I was wondering if you wanted to play together? And we could be friends?" a few of the boys covered their mouths while the remainder just couldn't conceal their laughter.

The laughing from around him made Kastuki's smile slowly decrease to a sad frown. One of the boys swiveled to Katsuki with a grimace. "We don't wanna be friends with someone who cuts himself all over."

With steady caution, Katsuki looked down at his arms. Trying to cover them up, he began to back away from the table. And soon, he walked away from the group.

A few tears fell down his cheek as he wiped his hand over them.

|~~~|

The class was silently working on another drawing assignment. What they could do better in their lives to help others around or for themselves. As the educator walked around, happily complimenting and praising the kids, she came to Katsuki.

Peering over his shoulder, she frowned at the drawing Katsuki was doodling. "Bakugou, can you explain to me what this is?"

The blonde positioned his crayon down as he gazed at the drawing. "This is my house and that's my mommy by the house. And then that's me away from mommy and the house."

The instructor let out an aggravated sigh. "Why are you away from the house?"

"Because I'm leaving. So mommy can be happier because that's what she always says she wants me to do. She says that I should walk into the light and never come back. And she would be happier if I did."

The teacher glared slightly at Katsuki. The counselor had told her what nonsense the child was spreading. Rolling her eyes, she straightened herself up. "That's inappropriate to draw, Bakugou. Make the drawing happier or else I'm going to have to throw it away."

Katsuki slowly looked back at the illustration. Rummaging for a new crayon, he sighted it above the paper. Carefully, he drew an unstable heart in the middle of the canvas.

"Is that better...?"

"That's much better. Try to be more positive, Bakugou. Your mommy is taking care of you." the child nodded his head, apologizing for what he had drawn.

The crayon scratched back and forth as it shaded in the fragile heart. But soon enough, the crayon would jerk. And a scribbled line was colored outside of the heart's boundaries.

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒄o𝒍o𝒓 𝒊n 𝒕h𝒆 𝒍i𝒏e𝒔 )˚✧₊⁎ 。
you're a little much for me,
no, no, no, no
words: 1264
school counselor will either spill your information to your parents, or just won't believe you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.3K 23
(In Editing) Kirishima, a black haired boy who feels he has no real purpose because his self doubt gets the better of him constantly. One day he deci...
49.2K 1.5K 17
warning: intense angst, suicidal tendencies, and depressing thoughts and actions. others will be noted on-top of each chapter ...
10.3K 413 11
Todoroki is sick of fighting his eating disorder. He's sick of trying when he ends up back at the start every time. He's sick of it all. But what hap...
154K 6.2K 57
💛BAKUDEKU💛COMPLETE💛SLOWBURN💛SAD DEKU💛HAPPY ENDING💛 Izuku doesn't know how to handle being depressed, his middle school bullies, the rigorous tr...