Stay [taekook FF]✔️

By yeontanismybias

When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim t... More

✧*。intro 。*✧
✧*。First day 。*✧
✧*。Eyes 。*✧
✧*。 Rivals 。*✧
✧*。 Angel 。*✧
✧*。 kiss 。*✧
✧*。 What is love? 。*✧
✧*。 Date 。*✧
✧*。 Friends 。*✧
✧*。 Party 。*✧
✧*。 Aftermath 。*✧
✧*。 Tzuya 。*✧
✧*。 Fear 。*✧
✧*。 Stalker 。*✧
✧*。 Past 。*✧
✧*。 Past 2 。*✧
✧*。 Different 。*✧
✧*。 The boy 。*✧
✧*。 Jeons 。*✧
✧*。 Deja vu 。*✧
✧*。 Addiction 。*✧
✧*。 Fallen 。*✧
✧*。 All for them 。*✧
✧*。 Don't go 。*✧
✧*。 First love 。*✧
✧*。 Fucked up 。*✧
✧*。 Back to you 。*✧
✧*。 Boyfriend 。*✧
✧*。 Who are you? 。*✧
✧*。 The obsessive prince 。*✧
✧*。 Goodbye 。*✧
✧*。 Epilogue pt. 1 。*✧
✧*。 Epilogue pt. 2 。*✧

✧*。 Guilty 。*✧

3.8K 171 42
By yeontanismybias

Jungkook ran down the corridors looking for his class " photography 106". After receiving his schedule from the principal he ran through the empty hallway to look for his class as soon as possible cause he's already 10 mins late on his first day.

After a few seconds he found the room he was looking for and after taking a deep breath slowly opened the door .

All eyes fell on him the moment he opened the door . The younger feeling anxious by their stare, looked down at the ground .

"Who are you?" Asked  , who he assumed was his professor , with a scrawl on his face .
Obviously irritated by the boy at the door who disturbed the class.

" I- I'm t-th-the new s-st-udent , j-jungkook"
mentally cursing at himself for stuttering . While still looking down .

" Oh. Your that new transfer of student " he chuckled sheepishly " sorry I kinda forgot you were coming today , I'm Mr.chen by the way you can call me professor Chen" he waited for a response but when the boy said nothing and keep fiddling with he's clothes nervously, he started again " please introduce yourself to the class"

Jungkook looked up at the class and there were almost 30-40 students there and he knew he was screwed.
He was never good at public speaking so he knew he's gonna make a fool of himself .

" I-I ...." His heart was beating like crazy in his chest and he felt so nervous that he wish he could crawl into a deep hole and never come out of it .

He took a deep breath you can do this he said to himself over and over then started again "h-hi! I'm j-jungkook. N-Nice to m-meet you...." He trailed off at the end and professor Chen spoke from his side .

" Well jungkook why don't you go and Take a seat and everyone I hope you make friends with him . Now let's continue" he said than jungkook took a seat at the end of the class and the class begin.

                                ✧✧✧

Taehyung was not okay .

Why?

Because he was in the presence of an actual angel this morning ....
A beautiful, beautiful angel~
That was his first thought when he saw the younger.

He was currently sitting at the cafeteria with his two best friends, spacing out while they bicker about some irrelevant topic , the tention from the morning long forgotten.

" I'm telling you !!! She is dating Minho !! I saw them holding hands in the hallway !!" Hoseok said .

" No... She going out with kai !! I saw them hugging in his car " yoongi spat back .

" Why are you even talking about her ? " Taehyung said with a bore expression .

" Because it's Tzuyu !? " Duh. Hoseok said as- a-matter-of- fact .

" She's the most beautiful girl in our college at the time. So she's the hot topic of every gossip right now ." Yoongi said blankly while raising his brow at taehyung , obviously noticing the strange behaviour of his friend. "You okay?? , You've been awfully quite since the morning. Everything okay ?" He asked in , expression changing from blank to worried .

" It's-" taehyung got cut off mid sentence " look it's her ! " Hobi said looking at the entrance of the cafeteria from where Tzuyu entered with her friends rosé, Irene, and Jennie .

(Tzuyu)

(Rosé)

(Irene)

(Jennie)

[ They are wearing the same outfits in the story as in the pictures ]

The whole cafeteria looked there way as they entered talking and giggling . When suddenly Tzuyu stopped when she spoted taehyung.

She smirked fixing her dress and then approached him.
" Hi~taehyung~ " she said in a seductive voice " you look really handsome in that bandana~"

Taehyung as if couldn't hear her looked at the entrance hoping to see a certain doe eyed beauty to enter, but his wait was over when suddenly  through the door walked in jungkook with jimin on the side .

[ Same outfits but jungkook's hoodie's colour is light blue instead of grey ]

They walked side by side then sat on an empty seat.

Jungkook took off his earphones and started talking with jimin.

Meanwhile , taehyung stared at him from afar taking in his side profile. Now that he's sitting down he can see his bodily features like he's milky white skin visible on his hands , his slim waist which he was sure will fit perfectly in his hands , he noticed how his hips are slightly wider from below which gives it a hour glass shape and then his eyes widened when his eyes landed on those thick thighs ..... He was sure that his mouth watered at the sight.

" And then he hugged me!! , Like can you believe him I just moved my hand to shake with him but he pulled me and fucking hugged me . I'm- taehyung are you listening ?! " Tzuyu moved her hand in front of his eyes causing him to break out of the trance which made taehyung to look at her with hard glare.

"And why are you still here?!" Taehyung said in an annoyed tone.

Tzuyu and her friends just sat down at their table as hoseok and yoongi brought out the topic of the rumours they heard about the girl so she started explaining that how they were not true and the guys she was seen with were just like everyone in college, wanting to be with her . Well except one ...

Kim taehyung...

The most handsome boy in Seoul University and also the richest . Taehyung was the only one who didn't fall for her charms and Well he was the most handsome man , the only man she thought was worthy of her and she fell for him the moment she saw him and over the time she couldn't help it and now she loves him and only wants one thing in life and that is Kim taehyung.

" I was telling hobi and yoongi how the rumours came to be ! " She said with a seductive smile as continued reaching for his cheek in order to caress it " I thought you would be jealous from the rumours . So I had to explain ~" she said in a play full voice . But before she could place her hand on his cheek he held her wrist and harshly throw it back at her. She gasped at his action and looked at him with wide eyes and disbelief ...
She was sure taehyung can't resist her if she makes the move first and she was sure today was her day but when taehyung did that she was shock..... The other 5 who were witnessing this whole scene ,were shocked as well .

Hoseok and yoongi knew taehyung didn't like Tzuyu but when she tired to have a little skin ship he didn't mind so much as long as he's not too uncomfortable but when he harshly push her hand aside from him in just a small caress , they were surprised .

"I don't care if you go out with a guy or not and if someone hit on you that's your problem not mine. I'm not your fucking boyfriend !!"taehyung spat out in almost yelled tone.

Tears welled up in her eyes as rage took over Tzuyu's mind . She stood up jaw clenched , fist balled up in fury.

" How dare you to talk to ME , Jeon Tzuyu like this ". She said as her voice getting louder at the end.

The people in the cafeteria focused their attention at the enraged girl.
Jungkook and Jimin also looked at their direction to see what the fuse is about .

" You should be grateful that I gave my attention to you , when everyone wants me I want you!! " She yelled at taehyung who was just sitting there nonchalantly .

"And ? Am I supposed to be honoured that you want me ? Well news flash !! I don't want you ,I never have ,and I never will." He said in a irritated tone as he got up. " For months you been hitting on me and I clearly ignored you , thinking you will eventually get the damn clue and leave me the fuck alone but you're clearly to dense to get that through that head of yours!! "

Tears started pouring out as she felt humiliated at this point as the whole college was looking at them" you will regret this!! " She said in a low angry voice as she walked out of their rosé and Jennie followed after her.

Irene looked at taehyung and spoke " you know you could've just told her calmly . Not in front of everyone . She loves you ,you know , but you can't understand since you don't know what it feels like to love someone and how painful it is when a person you love rejects you ...  How would you know...? I warned her that you ....a ruthless son of a cold mafia can never love anyone " She said in low harsh tone and walked of in the footsteps of her friends .

Taehyung looked at her direction and he himself didn't know what happened but when she touched him before he never felt this irritated ,the irritation he felt today by her touch was very intense , and he felt bad for taking it out on her like that .

She has been nothing but nice to him. yes because she wants him but still it was wrong and he couldn't help but feel ....... Guilty.

After what happened in the cafeteria the three boys went to their remaining classes and went home .

Taehyung after arriving at his home went upstairs to his room and plopped down on his king-sized bed on his stomach and head buried in the pillows , he let out an exhausted sign .

He had a long day ....

After some time his phone screen lit up and he looked at it annoyed at whoever disturbed his me time but it immediately changed into a serious one as he looked at the caller ID .

He picked up and said " hello...."

"Their on the move".

_

So it's 1 am I couldn't sleep so I updated a chapter .

Hope you enjoyed it !

Word count: 1670

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 11.5K 35
Kim Taehyung, a sweet and innocent guy fell into the arms of a Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when they meet? What will Jungkook do if T...
692K 29.1K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
154K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
299K 21.6K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...