Unconditional Love For You...

By RunawayAlone_anniee

Tharn Suppasit works as a Fbi Agent. He's honest determined and a very hard-working Officer. He loves to do c... More

Characters
Prologue

Chap 1

82 6 4
By RunawayAlone_anniee

Tharn Pov

It was a fresh start for Me. when I wakes up early in the morning. I did my morning routine and get ready for my office.
While traveling in the car. I am engrossed in my thoughts of how I got to this position.
It was my hard work my determination that I reach this place where I am right now.
After his father retired, My father had, referred to Tharn's name as a Fbi Agent by seeing my capabilities in it. I was still in my thoughts as I reached my destination. Thanks, Goddess before coming I had my breakfast, or else my mom would have eaten me alive.

I reached the office at the right time as I am always punctual and am never late for my work that's why I am a trusted employee.

I came inside my office as I was immediately greeted by the office boy.

"Sir tharn Boss wants to meet you. He's waiting for you. He needs your presence as soon as possible as he wants to talk to you about something really important. Come soon he's waiting." The office boy said and went outside after conveying his message. I was in a bit of shock why does he want to meet me. I shrugged my thoughts thinking it must be something important as I am in charge of dealing with impossible missions.

I stood up from my chair as I went towards my boss's cabin. I was a bit startled when I heard his sobbing and whimpering voices. I have never seen my boss so sad about anything. I wonder what it would be that he's crying and is upset.

"May I come in boss?". I asked while knocking on the door.

"Yes...yes. Officer Tharn come inside. I was waiting for you." My boss said in a hoarse voice. As if he was crying heavily.

I came inside his cabin as I saw my boss was facing the other side. Still sniffing and sobbing slightly. I came and sat on the chair facing him.

Soon he turned his face I could easily see. His visible tears and sob. I tried to pass a glass of water as he stops me.

"It's okay. Officer Tharn. I can help myself." My boss said as I nodded in okay.

He took a deep breath and drink a glass of water as I waited for him to start.

"Sorry for seeing me like this officer tharn. It's just.. Hmm I got tragic news today about my most trusted and favorite employees. They were my superheroes. Mr. And Mrs. Edward Kanawut. They were the only employee before your Dad who was not only courageous but selfless and heroic too. They have done tremendous efforts to save the country and the innocent lives of people before thinking about themselves. It was the reason why he was everyone's favorite. But sadly today I got to know that they with their 3 years old daughter Anna got murdered by an unidentified person 10 years back. Only his Son Gulf Kanawut is alive. But nobody knows where he is and is he alive or not. I want to go with bright and win and find him from anywhere. I count on you all. Find him and save him from anywhere. I want him safe. He's not mentally stable Tharn so better find him before something bad happens to him. I have said someone to find his details. He'll give the important details to you. Go and find him and one more thing. Win is pregnant don't stress him out or else bright will be upset." Boss said and I nodded in yes no doubt boss and everyone is scared of Bright's anger. If it's win he's always super possessive about him.

I sighed and went outside towards my cabin. As I reached my cabin I came inside and sat on my chair. I was thinking about the new case as the office boy came inside and hand over the file and went outside.

I was still analyzing the file while seeing his childhood picture. Why is his picture so young? I mean if it's 10 years till now he would have been changed a lot. I was still seeing his childhood picture as well his parent's pictures.

As I was seeing the files and other important information presented in it. I heard a knock on the door.

"May We come in Tharn?". Bright asked with his deep voice.

"Yes come inside bright." As I said bright and Win came inside. I was still in my files reading it every detail carefully.

"Tharn boss has sent us to help us in this case as it's a bit hard for you to find that boy alone. So we'll help you with this. So can you tell us how does that boy looks like?" Bright said while sitting on the chair with Win.

"Hmm. Have a look at this. We only have this picture. I don't know from where can we find this boy." I said and sighed with a huff.

"Hmm. Let's do one thing. Let's find him in an orphanage, Streets hospital. Hm and where else? Okay, let's see where ever we can find him." Bright said and I nodded as yes. While win was drinking the water.

We stood up and lead toward the car. We made an effort to find the boy everywhere. Hospitals orphanage streets but no use. I asked my buddies to drop them at their home as it was already late and Win was pregnant too.

"So when are you about to go on maternity leave Win? I mean it would be hard for you to work with a baby inside you that's troubles you 24/7." I asked Win while driving the car as I said I chuckled smirked and received two smacks of them.

"Heyy. Hey... You don't need to be harsh on me and Win think about your baby before hitting its favorite uncle it will be so mad at you if you did that." I said with a pout while both of them shook their heads. Win caressed his small bloating tummy.

"Can you be serious for even once Tharn? I don't get you why are you so weird. I am really mad at you." Win said annoyance and frown while I was chuckling at the grump brother-in-law. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Why is he so temperamental?

"Okay... Okay, my beloved brother in law I am serious now. Okay. No t, tell me when are going on your next checkup hmm." I asked them seriously this time.

"Tomorrow or maybe the day after tomorrow depends on our schedule. But I'll make sure Win to go on his maternity leave soon. You see he enter in his 2 trimester. I don't want to endanger our unborn baby. That's why I give his application leave for maternity." Bright said as he kissed Win's hand. I just adored the lovey-dovey couple. Win was a blushing mess while bright was looking at him in adoration.

"That's so sweet of you both. Well, I'll give my best wishes to my niece or nephew. I hope everything went well. But one thing I'll be alone and most importantly I'll deal with all the cases by myself and do it myself without any help. Are you both sure that Win you'll be going? Well if you did you'll miss the interesting cases." I said as both of them share a look.

"We don't mind Tharn We hope that you succeed in all the cases and if I talk about win he'll be going on leave but I'll be there to help you. Besides my preference is my wife and our baby and everything comes later." Bright said with a grin and pure adoration for his wife. I wonder he loves him. I nodded with a wide smile I just love their understanding and interpretation. I wonder when will I find a suitable soulmate for myself.

While driving we soon reached our destination as I dropped both of them at their home. They both got out of the car while bright was helping him to get out. They both bid goodbye while they we going I start my engine as bright stopped me.

"Tharn are you sure you'll go alone at this hour. You can stay with us and in the morning we will leave together. Look it's late night and the weather is also not good. Anything it will rain come inside. I'll talk to my parents they won't mind either. Just don't go alone. It's not safe." Bright asked with concern.

"Bright is right Tharn the weather isn't good. What if rain starts. Let's go inside. We'll talk to our parents to let you stay. In the morning you can go with bright but please tonight stay here." Win said with his brotherly love. I don't know what's with them. I am Fbi Agent.

"You both don't need to worry about me. I'll be fine okay. I'll call you when I'll reach home. Okay and Win takes care of yourself." I said as I start my car. I know they'll be extremely worried about me and argue in this but they know me well no one can beat me In arguing.

"Huff... Fine drive save and call me when you reach home." Bright surrendered and let me go. I quickly start my engine again before he stops me.

I quickly start to drive on my way. I could feel the darkness on the road and the weather was getting colder and cloudy.

"I think I should have listened to them. Oh well, it's okay. I'll call mom that I'll reach late and don't wait for me for dinner. Besides, I live in my other home and sometimes I visit my parents. That's good that my parents especially my father let me live alone. But still, they are worried about my wedding too. I hope I find some whom I love dearly. " I talked to myself as I was still driving towards my house.

"This boy is so young. I don't know where I can find himfoundhave find him with brightwin everywhere but still, I couldn't find him. Ohh well, I'll call mom. First, get we get more worried about me." I took the picture in my hands as I see tboy'ssoung boy'ss picture. Then I grab my phone and was about to call Mom as I bumped into someone.

I came outside the car as I came out. Heavily rain started that wait s making hard for me to see the person. But I still managed to see the person that was a young boy and he was covered in blood and wet mud. I panicked and picked up the young boy and put him side the car on the passenger seat.

I quickly start my engine and as was driving I was trying to make him awake. I was continuously patting his cheeks but the young boy was unconscious.

"Hey, young boy please wake up. Don't worry we will reach home soon. Please don't die on me. I am not even married yet. Please wake up. Oh God, what's with this weather. Why did the rain start all of the sudden?" I cursed the weather so as prayed and tried my best to wake up the boy.

"I just hope nothing happens to the boy." I mentally prayed as I continued my driving with focus.

Soon I reach my house. I quickly parked my car and carry his body in my arms as I went inside my house. I could feel the servents were starting me confusedly as thinking those are the boy he's carrying. But I didn't mind anyone and carried his body to my bed. I ordered one servant to help me to give him a sponge bath as we both changed his clothes. I also quickly took a bath.

After changing the clothes the servant was waiting for my other orders. I said him to go and I'll call him once I'll need him again.

"I should call the Doctor. But what if. Never mind this boy needs a doctor. I should call a doctor before anything else happens to him." I mentally said and pick my phone to call.

"Hello, Dr. Ma rie.How are you? Well, I need your help can you come to my house? I brought a boy to my house. He had an accident and right now he's still unconscious. I'll be waiting for you. I know it's raining outside but please come soon. If it wasn't that much important I wouldn't have called you." I said panicking while walking back and forth.

"Yes, I am fine. Tharn it's raining outside. It's a bit hard for me to come but I'll try to come. If it's really important I'll try to come. If I couldn't I'll send someone else. Don't worry everything will be alright." She assured me and I sighed in relief.

I waited for her to come. As I was waiting I was visualizing his face. I could see properly now that he looks weak malnourished pale. I came on my bed and cleaned his wounds with a sponge while glaring at his angelic Features. He looked sick but still, he was incredibly beautiful. While seeing his face It reminds me of someone. While still remembering I remember that he looks like that boy in the picture. But I am not sure Whether he's the same boy or not.

As I was still lost in my thoughts I heard a knock on the door. I stood up to see who's there. I opened the door to see the servant was standing with the Doctor.

"Sir. This Doctor said she wants to meet you. I'll let her. Call me if you want anything sir" The servant said as he went down.

"Yes. Tharn I am here now tell me what's the emergency? and which boy you were telling about. Let me see him first. Then we will talk." Dr. Marie said as I lead the way toward the boy laying on the bed. As I was standing at the side watching her doing her work.

"Tharn that's good that you give him a sponge bath. If you had given him the bath he would have gotten sicker. I could feel he's having a fever. I hope it won't get high. Let me check him first. Then I'll treat him. Till then tell me from where did you get him how did he get into an accident?" Dr. Marie asked me while checking his body his pulse and everything. I was a bit hesitant in telling her the truth as I was the cause of his accident.

"Well..umm. I did this. Well, I was driving the car. Then suddenly this boy bumped from my car. As it was raining heavily I couldn't see him coming but luckily I got him here now and you'll treat him. Please make him alright doctor. I don't want anything to happtoooo him because of my negligence." I said as I was a bit worried about the boy. The doctor can sense that too.

That's good Tharn that you bring him here. Hospital is far away from this place if you had taken him there God knows if he would have been alive or not. Oh well. It's okay he'll be alright tharn just have faith in God. Okay, tharn I have checked him. He seemed to be sick weak and malnourished. Looks like he didn't eat for a long time. After I finished treating him make some light and digestive food for the Sothee hassles ver. His body is hot but sweaty so I couldn't take his accurate temperature. So I want to take his rectal temperature. So tharn can you lift him in your arms so that I can take his temperature?....arie said and I did as the doctor instructed.

I carry the boy in my laps. As the doctor was taking his temperature. As she was talking inch and his sedan and discomfort. I tried to calm him and rubbed his back. Soon he calmed but was sniffing and sobbing. I felt a pang in my heart as I heard his voice. I waited for the Doctor to say.

"Hmm. Like I expected. The temperature is high. I need to give him the injection for his fever." The doctor said and prepared the injection.

"I don't want to get the injection mummy...daddy...Save me. No no no..dont give me. It was pain. Leave me. Mummy.." The boy starts to cry out loud wailing and wiggling and squirming.

"Tharn tight his hold and distract his mind. Ohh, baby. it's okay it's nothing we are doing don't worry it will be fine. Don't cry, baby. Okay, I am not doing anything to harm you. Aww... Baby don't cry." Dr. Marie continued her work while coaxing and comforting with her words. As I was continuously rubbing his back.

"Ah..ah...no no...I don't...ahh..oo mummy daddy...it hurts. It's paining. No. No. It hurts." The boy wailed as the doctor was still injecting him. I could feel the distress and pain but I was still helpless for him.

Soon the boy felt silent as the doctor has done her work and I could feel him drifting to sleep. I still carried him in my laps rubbing and comforting him. I was still in my thoughts when I heard her.

"Tharn. I have given him a sedative with a fever injection. He should sleep properly. Tharn I doubt that he's not mentally fine. It's better to take him to visit a psychiatrist he'll tell you better. I'll call you in the morning to tell you more information till then before sleeping eats and give him something light for him to eat. We'll talk tomorrow. It's already late. I need to go my husband and kids will be waiting for me. Good night and take good care of him." I nodded to her while carrying him in my lap and she bid goodbye as she went to her home.

I ordered a servant to make something healthy for him and my dinner and. While I make him lay on the bed. Covered His body with a duvet. Soon the food arrived I feed him and thankfully he was eating the food. I eat my dinner with him and passed by utensils, to the servant. I came and lay beside him. Still in my thoughts about everything. As I was tired I drifted into sleep as I hit my bed.

Sorry for the readers who were waiting for this chap. I am extremely sorry. You see this story was previously deleted and again, I have to start my story. It was so hard to regain my story back but finally, I did it.

But sadly this story has to wait. As I am still tangled with worries and problems around me as I couldn't give much time to this and any other story. Sorry once again but I'll try to update my story when I could. So dear readers wait for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
236K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...