Story to be continued!

By losh_1234

So this is basically my version of an Ashaangi fan fiction... I have tried to portray AK and SK just as they... More

Chapter-1
Chapter 2- STEP CLOSER TO THE PLAN
Chapter 3 - MASTER PLAN
Chapter 4 - That Big day💜
Chapter 5- MANNA MANNI OFFICIAL?
Chapter 6- Adhan planu! STRATEGY!
Chapter 7- Idhu pol oru sondham...
Chapter 8- Naan, Nee, Naam....
Chapter 9- Kan azhagaaaaa?
Chapter 10 (part 1)-Idhu varai illadha unarvidhu💜
Chapter 10(part-2)- Adada ennai edho seigiraiiii....
Chapter 11-Vizhi adhil vizhuvenaaaa....
Chapter 12-MANNA MANNI OVER THE THANNI
Chapter- 13.
NOTE
Chapter-14
Chapter- 15.
REQUESTTTT
Chapter-16.
Chapter- 17.
Chapter-18
Chapter-19.
Instagram?
Chapter-20.
Chapter-21.
IMPORTANT!
Chapter-22.
Chapter-23.
Chapter 24.(part-1)
Chapter-24.(part-2).
Chapter-25.
Chapter- 26.
Chapter- 28.
Chapter-29.
Chapter-30.
Chapter-31.
Chapter-32.
Chapter-33.
Chapter-34.
Chapter-35.
Chapter-36.
Chapter-37.
Chapter-38.
Chapter-39.
Chapter-40.
Chapter-41.
THANKS NOTE. NEW STORY.
STORY TO BE CONTINUED- PART-2!
Storyyyyyy uploaded!

Chapter-27

4.6K 350 34
By losh_1234

He is shocked....

AK:(looking at her finger with his name carved(tattooed) on her finger in the form of a ring...., holds her fingers with his thumb moving across her finger feeling his name.... Tears rolling, lips not able to utter a word....)
Yen ma?

SK: pudichiruka?

AK: evlo valichirukum???? idhelam yen?

SK: pudichiruka illaya?

AK: (kisses her forehead and turns that into a hug ).

BINNI: (tears up at how brave her daughter has turned out to beeee....).

AK'S MOM: Thangam? Yen da ipdi lam panna? Valikum la???

SK:(looking at Ashwin) avaruku epdi naan Avaru koodayeeee irukanumo.... Ennaku Avaru Peru ennakulayeeee unmayaveeee irukanumnu thonuchu... net la padichen... ring finger has a vein running to your heart nu.... Padhichiten... ennodaaaa Ashwin oda pera.... En heart la.... Forever ku....

The ceremony is over and all of them are extremely tired.... Ashwin's family we're getting ready to leave to Coimbatore as they had a few rituals to be conducted from the groom's side....

AK'S DAD: seri, naanga varom!

KRISHNAKUMAR: Romba santhosham, Neenga vanthathu, indha engagement ah munnadi ninnu Romba nalla nadathiteenga... Romba santhoshamah irukku....

AK'S MOM:(interrupts) Neenga thappa nenaikala na... naanga Sivaangi ah Coimbatore kootitu pogalam?

Ashwin and Sivaangi look at each other at this statement uttered by his mom...

BINNI: dharalama kootitu ponga.... Ava inga irunthalum vettiya dhan iruppa...

SK: Amma!

All of them laugh...

AKANSHA: actually Enga side la Konjam rituals pannuvom... Sivaangi Andha rituals ah patha madhiriyum irukum, adhe samaythula Coimbatore ah suthi patha madhiryum irukkum....

Sivaangi, not able to control her excitement jumps up and down clapping her hands...Ashwin is busy doing his job of admiring her....

They bid bye to the Krishnakumars and start their journey to Coimbatore...

Since they had two cars, one car was driven by Kaushik(Akansha's husband) with Aishu,Ashwin's dad and Ashwin's mom.

While Ashwin ,Sivaangi and Akansha came in the other car. Ashwin driving the car while Sivaangi and Akansha in the back seat...

AK:(tilts the rear mirror to focus it on Sivaangi) Ma... Saptiya nee?

SK: illa Ashwineyyyyy! Pasi illa...

AK: ipdi lam pannadha ma... body weak ayidum...
Akka... unkitta snacks edhachu irukka?

AKANSHA: hmmm irukku da... Aishu papa kaga vecharudha  chocolava cake irukku....

SK: aiiii cakeuhhhhh! Akka... Naan apde game velayaduren... Neenga Ennaku ooti vidreengala? plsssss....

AKANSHA:(confused on why Sivaangi had said that but happy that Sivaangi did not see her as just Ashwin's sister) kandippa da....

Akansha feeds Sivaangi as Sivaangi crosses her leg turning herself to Akansha and eats the cake in her own cute little way while having a fun time playing her game....
Ashwin, feels happy and emotional seeing the two important woman in his life sharing the most purest time together....

Sivaangi pulls the last piece of cake off the spoon and dozes off on Akansha's lap....

AK: Vera edhachu venuma ma?

AKANSHA:(whispers) shhhhhh.... Ava thoongita.

AK: thoongitala? Seri ok....

Saying this he switches off the loud music player, pulls up the windows which were open.... And continues to drive silently...

AKANSHA: azhaga thoongura paaru... devadhai da Iva.... Aishu va paakura madhiri irukku....

AK:(smiles) hmmmm....

AKANSHA: Iva siricha nambalale control panna mudiyala.... Andha siripa epodhume pathukute irukanum pola irukku....

AK:(smiles).

AKANSHA: (Sivaangi pulls Akansha's arms and snuggles into it) (smiles) ivala nalla pathuko da.... Ava eppodhum sirikchikiteeee irukanum... don't let a drop of tear fall of her precious eyes.... Kozhandaiiii.

AK: theriyum akka.... She is indeed Precious...
Sivaangi wakes up and the first thing that she spots is an ice cream stall.

SK: Ashwineyyyyy! Gola ....

AK: nooo....

SK: pleaseeeeeeee...

AK: no way! You will catch a cold...

SK: akka! Paarunga... Ennaku I've venummmmm....

AKANSHA: Dei! Avaluku vangi thada!

AK: akka unnaku theriyadhu, avaluku sensitive body, cold water kudichale odambu serilame poidum... Idhula night time la Gola ah....

SK: plsssss Ashwineyyyyy!

AK: (not able to resist he cute face).
Seri ok....

SK:(after giving the Gola to her) thank you Ashwineyyyyy!

They reach Coimbatore after one long drive....

AK'S MOM: ellarum tired ah irupeenga, poi thoongunga... naliki pesalam...
Ashwin, Sivaangi ku Ava room kaatu da...

Ashwin takes Sivaangi to the guest room with him carrying all the luggage and Sivaangi walking in front of him admiring his beautiful house....
He keeps the bags on the floor inside the room....

AK: seri ma!!!! Good night.... Nee thoongu... edhachuna call me.... I'm in the next room.

SK: ayooo Ashwineyyyyy! Ennaku yen edhachu venum? Naan dhan rowdy la....

AK: bayapada maata?

SK:nooooo

AK: indha frog, idhukelam?

SK: what frogguuuu?

AK: edho solra... seri ok Tata....

He leaves the room while Sivaangi changes into her pyjamas and gets on bed to sleep...
After a few hours....

SK: (calls Ashwin) Ashwineyyyyy...

AK:(half asleep) hmmm sollu ma... ennachu...

SK: Konjam Seekram vaangalennnn.... Plsssss

AK:(gets worried) dho varen...

He immediately gets out of bed and opens the door....to find Sivaangi sitting in the bed with her eyes fixed on something above him....

AK: Enna ma aachu?

SK:(jumps up from bed and sprints to hug him tightly in a few seconds).

AK: (stuttering for no reason with his heart racing just as his breath hitched for seconds) enn....a ma?

SK:(pointing her fingers to the wall next to the door....) Ashwineyyyyy Anga cockroach!!!!!

AK:(looks behind to find a cockroach and breaks into a laugh) cockroach dhaneeee? Rowdy oru chinna cockroach ku bayadhuteengala?

SK: Adhu frog.... Idhu cockroach... pls Ashwineyyyyy! Adha Adi....

AK: seri vidu naa poi adha veliya vitutu varen....

SK: illa Na ipdiyeee iruken, ennaku bayama iruku....

AK: nee vidalena naa epdi adha edupen?

SK: mhmmmmm....

AK:(sighs and picks up a broom stick bending with the hugging Sivaangi and whooshes it on the cockroach which flys out of the room....)

(Plays with her) ayooo, Sivaangi nagaradha.... Adhu un mela irukku....

SK:(freaks the hell out and scream making her grip on him tighter) ASHWINEYYYYY!!!!!

AK: illa illa, Adhu poiduchu....

(Realises how close he is to her and the tightness of her hug tends to bother him)...

His eyes are looking down at the still hugging Sivaangi....

SK: (releasing herself from him) ok Ashwineyyyyy.... Thank you for helpi....

Before she could complete her sentence she is pulled back which makes her fall hard on his broad chest...

SK:(looking up at the still lost Ashwin) yen.... Ash....wineyyy?

Ashwin... without a word, having looked into her eyes...
Captures her lips in the sweetest way possible...
Soft and sweet...
Their First Kiss...

To be continued....

Hey guys! Hope you guys enjoyed this update! If you liked this update then don't forget to vote! Do share your views and suggestions in the comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 12.8K 68
#Ashaangi#Ashwin#Sivaangi#Fanfiction It's an ashaangi fan fiction story...I hope you would enjoy this story. I've mixed both Tamil and English to mak...
72.4K 6.1K 28
This has been my happy place, reading various stories of Ashaangi. I wanted to try writing as well, and here is my small work on Ashaangi. I hope you...
120K 8.7K 25
This story follows the lives of Ashwin and Sivaangi, who fall in love when participating in a cooking reality show. But they are confused by their fe...
98.8K 4.6K 22
💜☃️💜☃️💜☃️💜☃️💜☃️💜☃️💜 Some random thoughts turned into an ASHAANGI one shot❄❄ 💜☃️💜☃️💜☃️💜☃️💜☃️💜☃️💜 First shot on : 02/09/2021 Complete...