Jacob Bertrand Imagines

By ElementOfARose

Basically just whole bunch one shots of Jacob Bertrand and all the characters he plays on TV. No longer taki... More

Jacob - Comic Con
Hawk - Forrest
Jacob - Wedding
Jacob - Bathroom
Jacob - Surprise!
Hawk - Bra
Jacob - Birthday
Hawk - Closet
Hawk - Caught
Joey - U Tech (Request)
Jacob - Family (Request)
Eli - Movie Night
Hawk - Hurt
Jacob - Texts (Request)
Hawk - Periods
Hawk - Accident (Request)
Hawk - The Real Thing (Request)
Hawk - Negative or Positive?
Hawk - Vacation Gone Wrong

Hawk - Attention

3.2K 32 5
By ElementOfARose

This contains like mild smut in it. Not too much action going on but still, if your not comfortable with smut at all, then I'd suggest not reading this imagine.

***

It was 3:30 in the afternoon and you were at your boyfriend, Hawk's house. You arrived at his place around 12:00 and about half an hour of that 3 and a half hours you were there was you and Hawk actually hanging out together. The rest of the time, Hawk was too busy playing video games with Miguel, and Demetri.

You were sprawled on his bed in a star fish like position and sighed. You were very bored. You looked over at your boyfriend to see him with his headset on talking to his friends. His hair was down today as he didn't feel like putting it up and was comfortable having his hair down around you.

"Yo Diaz! Watch your back! There's one behind you" Hawk said to Miguel on the headset. You had no idea what they were playing cause it all sounded like gibberish to you but it must have been intense.

"Babyyy" you whined. He didn't hear you the first time so tried again.

"Babyyyyyy" you whined a bit louder. Hearing it, he takes off the headset a bit to hear you but still focuses on the game.

He puts himself on mute. "What's up love?" He said turning his head a little.

You sat up a bit. "I'm bored. You've been on that game for hours. When I agreed to come over, I agreed to us spending time together. Not you being on your game for 3 hours straight while I've been sitting here twiddling my thumbs" you say annoyed.

"I'm sorry princess. I promise, right after this round I'll turn it off and we can cuddle ok?" He said, his attention still to the screen.

"Ok fine. But I'm holding you to that promise." You stated flopping back on the bed.

Hawk puts his headset back on and unmutes himself. "Sorry guys just had to take care of something. Dem, can you give me some Xp?" Hawk said talking to the boys again.

You patently waited by going on your phone. Waiting for him to turn off his stupid game.

***

Another half an hour had passed and you were at your breaking point. Hawk still hadn't gotten off his game. You were so annoyed with him. Why invite you over if he's not even gonna actually spend time with you.

Suddenly, an idea popped through your head. You just have to give him a nice reminder on who his attention should be on.

A smirk grew on your face as you sat up on the bed. Hawk had not noticed your movement as his eyes were still locked on the screen. Just as you had hoped. You carefully and quietly got off the bed, and onto the floor. You quietly crawled around and sneakily went under his desk, right in front of his chair. Noticing the movement he mutes himself and looks down to see you underneath the desk.

"Y/n? What are you doing under my desk? Get out from there" Hawk said.

"Nuh uh. Your attention is obviously all for the game. I'm just reminding you on who it should be for." You said as you traced his dick through his jeans.

He let out a soft sigh. "Wait I'm playing my game" he said.

"Well then I guess you better stay quiet. Now relax and concentrate on your game" you said as you slowly unzipped his pants. You wanted to tease him for a bit as payback for not giving you any attention.

You tapped the side of his hip, indicating for him to lift himself up a bit. When he did, you took off his jeans and started rubbing him through his boxer shorts. He was hard, but not hard enough.

He let out a shaky breath as you continued to fondle him through his boxers, teasing him. He was getting super hard at this point.

He mutes himself again. "Stop teasing me" he said frustrated. That made you smirk.

You slowly and teasingly, bring down his boxer shorts. He lifts his ass right away so that you could get them down. You chuckle to yourself at how eager he is.

His dick springs out as you take it all off. He had an impressive size. You slowly start rubbing the tip with your thumb as your other hand starts to softly fondle his testicles. He made a quiet moan which he quickly turned into a cough to hide it from his friends

"What was that? Did something happen?" You hear Miguel say over the headset.

He clears his throat. "Nah man I'm good. Sorry just lost some Xp." Hawk lies covering up.

You grin as you finally put your mouth on him. You see him close his eyes a bit as you take him all in your mouth.

"Yo Eli watch out! You almost got killed!" Demetri said over the headset. Hawk immediately opens his eyes and tries to focus back on the game.

"You good bro?" Miguel asked.

"Yea man don't worry. Just got a little sidetracked. But I'm all good" Hawk says playing it cool.

You swirl your tongue over the tip of his penis making him buck his hips a bit. You slowly start bobbing your head up and down while using your hand to pump whatever can't fit in your mouth.

"Fuck... that damn zombie" Hawk says trying to cover up his moans.

You smile a bit as you continued what you were doing. He starts breathing heavily as you feel him start to shake a bit. You realize that he is about to cum.

You pick up the pace a bit as he leans his head back. Finally, you feel his hot semen down your throat. You swallow all of it as you look up at him.

He looks down at you stunned and lustfully. He never expected you to do something this risky before. But he enjoyed it. That's when he realized, his attention was on the wrong thing, and he had been neglecting the person he loves most.

"You know what? Guys I'm gonna log off for the rest of the day." He says to the boys while looking down at you smiling. You smile back at him and proceed to exit the cramped space underneath his desk.

"What? You can't leave now!! We're hardly done this round. We'll lose without you!" Demetri exclaims over the headset.

"Sorry boys, there's something else I got to do" he says as he pulls up his boxers and pants.

"Would that something happen to be y/n? We're not stupid. We know what those sounds were" Miguel said. Hawk turned beet red as you started laughing your ass off. Hawk turns to throw something at you for laughing at him, but you dodge it and laugh more while mocking him.

"Fuck you" is all he says to them. He logs off immediately and stands up and chases you around the room.

You run around his room squealing as he catches you and picks you up. "This is your fault!" He says in a joking matter as he throws you and himself on his bed.

You start laughing like a maniac as he starts to tickle your sides. "Noooo!!! Don't tickle me!" You say laughing.

"Say uncle!" He says continuing to torture you.

"Uncle!!" You yell. He stops and looks down at you.

He stares at you for a moment. "You're so beautiful" he says before kissing you. You immediately start kissing him back. You guys kiss for a while until he starts pressing little butterfly kisses around your jaw and your neck. He then snuggles into your neck kissing it softly.

"I'm sorry for not giving you the attention you deserve" he says muffled into your neck.

"Awww it's ok. I have your attention now which is all I need" you say as you start playing with his hair. He looks up at you once again and kisses you softly.

He then changes the positions so that you were on top of him as he always liked being the big spoon. You snuggle into his chest, feeling fatigue.

You yawn a bit. He chuckles. "You tired my love?" He says drawing circles on your back lulling you to sleep.

"Mhm" is all you say as you felt yourself drift off.

"Sweet dreams princess" he whispers as you fall asleep.

***

What did y'all think of this??

A little shorter than usually but hopefully still good!

Word Count: 1445

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 1.6K 15
𝐂𝐨𝐛đĢ𝐚 𝐊𝐚đĸ|| ❝ đšĸ𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔. ❞ (Discontinued) Robby Keene x Reader Fandom: Cobra Kai
62.3K 1.3K 70
Evie Doyle has never been the most popular girl in school. She's never had the best confidence and she is relentlessly bullied day in and day out. Sh...
85.4K 1.6K 26
"i 𝗴đ—ŧ𝘁 đ—ēđ—ŧđ—ŋ𝗲 𝘁đ—ĩ𝗮đ—ģ đŸĩđŸĩ đ—Ŋđ—ŋđ—ŧđ—¯đ—šđ—˛đ—ē𝘀, đ—¯đ˜‚đ˜ 𝗲𝗮𝘁đ—ļđ—ģ𝗴 đ—Ŋđ—ļ𝘇𝘇𝗮 𝘄đ—ŧ𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀đ—ŧ𝗹𝘃𝗲 đŸŗ𝟱 đ—ŧđ—ŗ 𝘁đ—ĩ𝗲đ—ē." 𝗘𝗹đ—ļ đ—ē𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗮 đ—ģīŋŊ...
245K 7.5K 42
If only she knew how much trouble that boy would bring her. warnings: language, drinking, sexual themes (not in detail) (DISCONTINUED) COMPLETED UN...