𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲 : 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮 𝗿𝗶𝗻𝘁�...

By urarakabae

↳︎︎ who knew cake could be so important to suna and y/n suna rintarou x f!reader neighbors to lovers au More

i guess hes hot
french girl in the lobby

welcome !!

803 43 42
By urarakabae

l/n y/n - twenty three
tattoo artist !!

"last time i'm nice to the new guy fuck him and fuck me for wasting time on that stupid cake"

takai livy - twenty three
small business owner

"hot dude our age is next door and you're telling me you don't wanna fuck him?"

suna rintarou- twenty three
prof volleyball player

"sorry about the cake? and the music, and the girl who moaned too loud, and that one time i ding dong ditched you at 2 am. anyways grab dinner with me?"

also including atsumu, osamu, sakusa, etc.

in which the y/n and the new guy next door can't seem to get along. at all. like seriously how can people not like each other this much?

or

in which cake drives people apart and hopefully brings them together?

!!!
hope u enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.3K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 57.9K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
81.1K 2.3K 69
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

151K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...