Giorna Giovanna x Male Reader

By Victor_TheRiper

In the year 2001, in the southern city of Italy, Naples, happens to be one of the famous tourist spot to be s... More

Prologue
Chp.1 Koichi Arrives/Leaky Eye Luca
Chp.2 Enter Bruno Bucciarati
Chp.3 Battling Against Bruno Bucciarati/Sticky Fingers
Chp.4 Giorna Giovanna Has A Dream
Chp.5 Meeting The Capo: Polpo
Chp.6 Protecing The Flames/New Enemy Stand
Chp.7 Fighting Againts Black Sabbath
Chp.8 End Of Black Sabbath
Chp.9 Polpo's Last Meal
Chp.10 Meet The Gang: Squadra Guardie del Corpo
Chp.11 Journey To Polpo's Fortune
Chp.12 Boat Under Attack
Chp.13 Moody Blues
Chp.14 Defeating Mario Zucchero
Chp.15 The Torture Dance
Chp.16 Six Bullets Pt.1
Chp.17 Salé: Kraft Work/Six Bullets Pt.2
Chp.18 Defeating Salé
Chp.19 Meeting Mr.Pericolo and Trish Una
Chp.20 Encountering Illuso:Mirror Man Pt.1
Chp.21 Purple Haze&Glacius/Illuso:Mirror Man Pt.2
Chp.22 Illuso:Mirror Man Pt.3
Chp.23 The End Of Illuso:Mirror Man
Chp.24 Enter Prosciutto And Pesci
Chp.25 Fighting Old
Chp.26
Chp.27 End Of Prosciutto/Bruno Vs Pesci
Chp.28 End Of Pesci/Arrivederci
Chp.29 Enter Melone: BabyFace Pt.1
Chp.30 Melone: BabyFace Pt.2
Chp.31 End Of Melone and BabyFace
Chp.32 The Passione Boss Teaser
Chp.33 Enter Ghiaccio:White Album Pt.1
Chp.34 Ghiaccio:White Album Pt.2
Chp.35 End Of Ghiaccio/Golden S U C C
Chp.36 Meeting The Boss Of Passione
Chp.37 Fighting The Boss/King Crimson
Chp.38
Chp.39 Betryaing The Boss
Chp.40 Enter Vinegar Doppio
Chp.41 Enter Risotto Nero Pt.1
Chp.42 Fighting Risotto Nero:Metallica Pt.2
Chp.43 The Unthinkable Happen
Chp.44 The Sad Death Of Abbacchio
Chp.45 The Unknown Cryptic Helper
Chp.46 Enter Cioccolata And Secco
Chp.47 Vs Secco
Chp.48 Vs Cioccolata
Chp.49 End Of Cioccolata/7 Page Muda
Chp.50 Meeting A Familiar Crusader
Chp.51 Enter Diavolo
Chp.52
Chp.53 Bodies Swapped Pt.1
Chp.54 Bodies Swapped Pt.2
Chp.55 Bucciarati's Body Awakens
Chp.56
Chp.57 The Sorrow Death Of Narancia
Chp.58 Chasing After Chariot Requiem
Chp.60 The End Of Diavolo
Chp.61 The Aftermath Pt.1
Chp.62 The Aftermath Pt.2
Final Chapter: Experience The Lemon
COMING REALLY REALLY REALLY SOON
Diavolo's Alternative Defeat
Coming REALLY Soon

Chp.59 Chasing After Diavolo

1.4K 36 36
By Victor_TheRiper

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

King Crimson: My dear Trish, you really reveal your stand to your friends and not before me? How very disappointed I am.

Bruno (Doppio): Motherfucker!!! You let her go right this second now!!!!!

Diavolo (Bucciarati): Release her at once!!!

Both tried rushing at King Crimson/Diavolo, but soon King Crimson stabbed his fingers towards Trish's neck...

King Crimson: *chuckles* As long as your stand I in my grasp, I fear you're more than my little puppet.

Soon Fugo and Mista got up and helps out Bucciarati and Doppio....

Diavolo (Bucciarati): Eveyeone! Brace yourself! He's gonna-

Time skipped...and yet Mista (Diavolo/Trish) began to run away...

Turtle Polnareff: He's running away?!

Trish (Mista): Did he forget to murder us first?!

Diavolo (Bucciarati): Most likely we aren't on his list yet, he's going after the arrows! Mista, shoot him! He can't allow to get them!

All fo the sudden...Mista yet to seem to sweat and pant...

Bruno (Doppio): What the fuck are you waiting for?!! Don't let the bastard get away with my daughter! Pull the damn trigger!!!

Trish (Mista): I-I know okay!! Th-The thing is...I already shot my bullets...

(YN) (Fugo): Wh-What?! You did!?

Trish (Mista): Y-Yeah, I did...all 6 of them...but somehow I bet the bastard is dodging them with his time skip!

Diavolo (Bucciarati): Nrgh!! After him!! It's all over if he gets the arrow!

Bucciarati, Doppio, Fugo and Mista soon started going after Diavolo, who is in Mista's body and yet to have Trish captured as well...soon they all were almost to catch up at Diavolo...until suddenly, King Crimson appears and yet strikes something behind Chariot Requiem, and yet Chariot somehow suffered a blow and it's body melted...

Bruno (Doppio): Wh-What happen?! Polnareff's stand suddenly is melting?!

Diavolo (Bucciarati): It's somehow like he suffered a blow! Just what ah did that bastard do?!

With Requiem melting and suffered a blow, King Crimson soon grabs the arrows that Chariot dropped in his hands...

King Crimson: Finally, I have the arrows in grasp! Victor is mine!

Meanwhile, Back at Giorna and (YN), Giorna soon attaches (YN)'s arm back with Golden Experience...

Fugo (YN): Th-Thanks Giorna, Damn that shit gutted, that bastard will-

Giorna: Why?!

Fugo (YN): E-Eh???

Giorna: Wh-Why the hell did you do something stupid like that?!?

Fugo (YN): G-Giorna..??

Girona: He would have chopped off more than just your arm, he would have killed you!!!

Giorna started to get emotional, knowing that she was scared that (YN) would have been killed if Diavolo have chopped off more than his arm...

Giorna: D-Don't do that! You scared the shit out of me! Seeing you getting hurt...makes me...makes me sorrow! Back at the city of Rome, you almost died! And if...if you have back there..I-I wouldn't be the same...! Not even right now! Everything you have done for me since the day we've met...you got me in this weird feeling, you had my back, you sacrificed your life in order to save me against the enemies!And I don't know why...b-but all I'm saying is..please, don't ever die on me (YN)! I want you alive, forever! I want you...with me!

Giorna started to brake down ito tears...as (YN) soon felt bad for her, seeing her braking down like that and knowing how much she really cares for him after these past days of him having her back, always there for her...and especially making her feel happy when he's around her...soon, he got close to Giorna...and wipes her tears off her eyes, as he soon has his hand behind her head, places his forehead onto her and replies to her...

Fugo (YN): Giorna...don't ever say that I'm going to die, that will never happen. And also...and of course...I will always be with you, forever for the rest of my life. Remember that, Giorna Giovanna.

Soon, Giorna with shedding bit of tears, she smiles...and so as (YN)...as Turtle Polnareff was there without them noticing him...

Turtle Polnareff: I hate to break your moment here, but we need to go with the others!

Girona: O-Oh, right!

Fugo (YN): Sorry, let's go! Girona, what do you say we end this and head home already! Together!

(YN) gives her a smile and a thumbs up as Giorna smiles and gives him a thumbs up..

Giorna: Yeah! Come On Polnareff! I got you!

Giorna gets Polnareff in her arms as bother her and (YN) soon rush over to the otters and help them to stop and end Diavolo for good...soon afterwards, they can barely see the others, fighting off King Crimson as they were close to arrive...but then suddenly...a huge smoke started to appear around them....and yet..soon the smoke was separating everywhere...as yet Giorna and (YN) notiecs Chariot Requiem melting...

Giorna: Look! Requiem is hurt!

Fugo (YN): But how?! Diavolo did this?!

Turtle Polnareff: Wait, if Chariot is about to bite the dust then that must mean...

Suddenly...Mista's soul appeared out from Trish's body...

Mista Soul: Phew, oh man, whatever glued me in there in over, just what the hell happen?!

Fugo Soul: Wait, our souls...there allowing us to get out from the bodies..could this mean...

Giorna: Th-This wind...could it be...

And suddenly...Bucciarati's and the groups soul were being coming out from each other's bodies...as King Crimson realizes that cahriot is no longer alive and no more...

Bucciarati Soul: Heh, what a curious revelation, Boss. Despite your fervid, your eyes didn't see this coming.

King Crimson: Y-You arrogant slime!

Bucciarati Soul: Still, I must thank you, you had led us path to victory, Requiem's power and rux seem to be luminous sphere floating behind our souls, and we can crush it so we can end this and go back to our original bodies. All I gotta do, I give this a single blow.

King Crimson: Wait Bucciarati! Think for a moment!

King Crimson: Is anyone worthier?! Can you even name me one person?! You know that I am worthy of becoming king!

King Crimson realizes the two arrows behind him...

King Crimson: Tch!! Forget that! I will not allow anyone to get these arrows!!!

Bucciarati Soul: Everyone's soul will return back to their bodies, POST HASTE!!!

Soon Bucciarati use Sticky Fingers to destroy the floating sphere soul...and as he does...Chariot Requiem was now obliterated...and yet...His and the others soul were being sent flying back to their own bodies...and yet their souls are now back to their originals...and especially the citizens in Rome, animals and insects as well...and Diavolo as well...as he was now in his original body...and yet...he was angry that he had fail to retrieve the arrows...

Diavolo: D-DAMN IT!!! I was this close!!! I, Diavolo should have gain victory and become king!!! So what?! What is so that has to be so hard to seize the arrows!!! It couldn have been that fuckinf simply!! HOW THE FUCK DID I FAIL SUCH TASK?!? But it's not over yet, I will strike the moment that is my time upon!

Suddenly...Trish was alive as she was on the ground and says...

Trish: G-Giorna...(YN)...don't let him get away...

Diavolo: WHAT?!?!!

Trish: If he disappears, we will lose and he'll win...!

Fugo: Y-You two...you have to stop him now

Bruno: Giorna...(YN)...I'm counting on the two of you..

Soon, Diavolo realizes that they were talking to Giorna and (YN)...soon as the smoke started to evaporate...Diavolo soon to see both Giorna and (YN), together holding each of the arrros in their hands...

Diavolo: WHAT?!? How the?!?

Mista: O-Oh shit! Their holding them!

Fugo: Looks like the two arrows have chosen their new masters! Nice you guys!

Diavolo: *NRRRGH!!! Damn it! I must face them now! My dignity demands it!* Try as you might, but you two arrogant slimes won't tear me by my throat! I'll end this now!

Diavolo soon goes rushing towards Giorna and (YN)...

Mista: O-Oh shit! He's coming in hot!

Bruno: Giorna! (YN)!!

Giorna: GOLDEN EXPERIENCE!!!

(YN): GLACIUS!!!!

Soon....
.
.
The two of them summon their stands, and yet they both stab the arrows towards themselves and their stands....

-END OF CHAPTER 59-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 529 46
《THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED》 A bunch of JJBA one-shots :) please read the info page, especially if you want to make a request :) If u know me irl, no u d...
30K 1.3K 33
DARK THEMES BE AWARE! • Born in italy Y/n had a difficult childhood growing up Raised by an alcoholic mother and has an absent Father; Y/n tries to l...
6.9K 285 27
I love nichijou btw, you should watch it, it's great. --- Alternate, modern universe of vento aureo (Yes, modern) School AU of Pt. 5 that I haven't...
13.4K 411 35
giorno giovanna x f!reader y/n l/n, strikes a deal with the Don of passione. slowly the two mafia bosses fall for one another. part 1; finished star...