Peternette

By CtMiana

Marinette x peter parker ------------------------------------------• Crossover of mlb and avengers ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9✨
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
✨incorrect quote✨
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 3

2.7K 56 7
By CtMiana

8 am
Thursday
Location:Apartments
Marinette pov

I woke up and check my phone what time is now.

I see that it say 8 am so I assumed that Chloe and Nino still sleeping.

I don't think I want to cook today so I text Chloe saying that  'I will go eat breakfast at the café'.

"Tikki,im goin to eat breakfast at the café. Do you want to come?" I ask tikki that was sitting at the mirror.

"Sure mari, make sure to buy some food for the kwami too" Tikki reminds me, I put my wallet,phone and tikki in my small bag.

I decided to wore this for today :

I walk out of the apartment and go to the café.

There were many people in the café in the morning.

I order hot tea and pancake.

I look everywhere to sit but they all were full except at that boy.

He look like at my age so I go to him and ask him if I can sit here and he allow me. He also kinda kind.

"Are you new here?I never see you before." He ask and I answer "Yes,Im marinette bourgeois. What your name?".

He smile at me and say "Im peter,so where are you from?" He ask.

"Im from Paris." I smile brightly.

"Woah that cool,I can't go there because the ticket is getting even expensive" He said with a lil sad look.

"Im sure you can go sometimes, or maybe not.." I mumbled the last part and I didn't known that he hear it.

"Why not?" He ask with a curious face.

I don't wanna tell everything bout Paris to someone I just known, thankfully that im not stuttering like the old marinette does.

"I-uh,I can't tell you now. Im sorry" I lowered my head a little.

"Its okay,do you need some tour at here?" I light up a bit "Sure!"

No one pov

Peter has brought marinette at many place, he also brought marinette to arcade.

Peter has introduced marinette to his friend and they gladly accept marinette as their friend.

It already 10 am and Marinette decide to go home.

"Hey Peter,thanks for the tour but I need to go home to check on my sister. Here my number,call me if you want to hangout sometime." Marinette wink at him and Peter has sort kind of blush on his face.

"You welcome and I make sure to call you when I get home later!" Marinette nod and go back to her apartment.

When she arrived at the apartments, Chloe and Nino were sitting on the sofa watching mulan.

"Welcome back dudette!" Nino greet "Hey guys,im just gonna go to my room" marinette go to her room and suddenly her phone rang,it's was an unknown person.

Mari : hello?

Peter: oh hey marinette!

Mari: hey peter,did you get home safely?

Peter: Yeah,im wanna ask you if you wanna to hangout again tomorrow?

Mari: Sure! What time is it?

Peter: maybe at 5 pm at the park

Mari: Alright then,I will call you back later peter. Goodbye!

Peter: Goodbye marinette.

Marinette save the contact to Peter✨.

She was happy that she able to make friend at the first day.

"Marinette!" Chloe shout her name from the living room.

"Coming!" Mari go to the living room and ask Chloe 'what the matter' and Chloe answer.

"mother say that she want to speak something bout your design, so let's go now" marinette nod and follow them to the fashion tower.

There a lot design of fashion in that tower and as they were reach at 7 floor, they go to Audrey office.

"Hello there my daughter" Audrey greet them with a smile.

"What do you want to talk about mother,is there something bad on my design?" Audrey chuckle on marinette worried expression.

"no sweetie, im goin to meet tony Stark and im asking you both if you want to come." Marinette was light up in happiness while Chloe had a worried face.

"How bout Nino, I can't leave him like that mother" Chloe say worried bout his boyfriend and Audrey answer "You can stay with you boyfriend if you want."

Chloe smile and thanked her mother.

"So when will you go meet Tony Stark mother?" Marinette ask.

"Ouh, I will meet him next week at Monday,we will be goin at 9 am" Audrey answer and marinette nod in understatement.

Chloe and Marinette go out of the tower and decide to go to the mall to buy some stuff.

When they were arrived at the mall, the first thing that they buy was food for kwami and then candy, boba milk tea, Clothes and groceries stuff.

Chloe say that she want to go back home because they has brought many thing from the mall and marinette agreed.

Skip to when they arrived to the apartment

"Hey guys,I brought you guys some food" marinette give the food to all the kwami while she laying down on her bed texting someone.

Mari: Peter,I can't hangout with you next Monday. Im sorry

Peter: Don't worry, I can't too. So how is your day goin ?

Mari: nothing much,just buying some stuff. How bout you ?

Peter: I just finished science project.

Mari: ooo,you must very smart, well you better get some rest.

Peter: You can say that and yeah, I will go take some nap. Goodbye marinette, see you tomorrow!😉

Mari: Bye peter,hope you had a nice nap 😊🌸

Marinette smiling to herself 'tomorrow will be another great day' she say to herself and then she drove into a deep slumber.

The kwami was still eating while tikki and plagg was sleeping beside marinette.

964 words
2 july 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.7K 15
4 years after Lila threatens Marinette, what she says comes true. The class turns on Marinette, and bullies her because she "bullies" Lila. Adrien is...
231K 5.7K 24
This story takes place after the episode Love Eater. ꧁♔꧂ After Marinette confesses everything about herself to Luka, she finds herself falling in lov...
217K 3.6K 52
Marinette suffers a life threatening disease. Only her parents know until she bumps into Adrien at the hospital. She begs him to keep it a secret an...
5.7K 135 10
Max Phantom is a bad boy in school. He gets into fights and follows his own rules. He has a scar on his right eye. He rides a skateboard, wears a blu...