The College Rafe Series

By electric_s0ul

Rafe Cameron x Reader You and Rafe meet as freshmen at UNC Chapel Hill and become friends instantly. The star... More

Author's Note
-Pre-Relationship-
how you met
house party
casual
hook up culture
intramural football
green eyed monster
drunk dial
the F
phone call
tess turns 20
faking it
almost
fall break
-Relationship-
the first date
topper and tess find out
playing dress up
a weekend apart
study session
unc vs duke
finals week
the fundraiser
mine
old habits
wedding date pt 1
wedding date pt 2
not good enough
no maybe about it
six months
raw
worst nightmare
when it clicks
the boneyard
when worlds collide
the signet ring
the storm (part 1 of 3)
the damage (part 2 of 3)
the rebuild (part 3 of 3)
cleat chaser
playing house
the hunt (pt 2 of playing house)
never again
move-in day
defense
the letter
21
no shave november
no nut november
christmas
late
holes
adventures in babysitting
hurt
valentine's day
vegas
corner office
camera roll
one ring to rule them all
life altering decisions
case of the ex
another big step
the paperwork
overwhelmed
cuffed
the professor
flu season
new years
the portfolio
the portfolio pt 2
the portfolio pt 3
graduation
the wedding
the honeymoon
little camerons

the suit

12.1K 120 98
By electric_s0ul

Summary: Rafe has an interview for a summer internship, and his dressed up look has you feeling some type of way.

•••

It was internship season, and interview scheduling  was in full swing. With your focus being different than Rafe's (advertising to his management) you weren't applying to any of the same places, but you had managed to find a place downtown that was only a few blocks away from several places Rafe had applied. When he was helping you look for potential places to apply, he had excitedly pointed at the address and told you that it was within range of most of the places he was hoping to get an interview with.

"What do they do there?" you ask him as you scroll through the company's website to look for internship info.

"It's a big consulting firm, tons of clients from what I understand," Rafe explains. "Definitely apply here. We could commute together!"

"We could meet up for lunch," you say, clicking on the tab that says internships.

"That'd be cool," he replies. "Us acting all grown up and corporate."

You laugh. "Ugh, this application is super long," you groan, scrolling through the long ass document after it's loaded.

"Yeah, all of mine have been crazy long," he says with a sympathetic sigh. His phone buzzes in his pocket, and he pulls it out to look at the notification. "Top's gonna pick up dinner, any requests?"

"Anything is fine, you guys can pick the restaurant. You know what I like," you say as you download the PDF of the application. "I'm gonna work on this. Let me know when dinner is here?"

"Will do," Rafe says, leaning over to kiss your forehead sweetly.

•••

It's a couple weeks before anyone hears anything from anywhere they've applied. Topper is the first one to get a call for an interview, and it apparently goes really well, which gives you and Rafe hope.

Rafe is called for an interview at one of his top three choices downtown, at the place closest to the one you've applied to and recently scheduled an interview for. He agonizes over what to wear, thumbing through the suits in his closet and trying out different shirt and tie combinations for hours. It's cute how much thought he's putting into this. You imagine he's never really interviewed for anything in his life; he'd only ever worked for his dad, and he'd been a shoe-in for business school, plus his favorite professor was on the interview board when he went in, so it wasn't as much of an interview as it was shooting the shit for twenty minutes or so while they pretended to consider his acceptance.

The afternoon of his interview, you're in the kitchen watching Tess make iced coffees for the two of you. Footsteps turn your attention away from her, and you look up to see Rafe walk in fully decked out in professional attire. You'd see him in a suit before, but this hit different. He looked amazing. Hot.

"Damn, Cameron," you say, eye fucking the shit out of him as he moves around Tess to grab a glass of water.

"Do I look okay?" he asks.

"Wow, Rafe, you look great!" Tess says as she looks at him for the first time. "Really professional."

"Thanks, Tess," he says sincerely. "Baby? What do you think? Does my color scheme look okay?"

He has on a dark blue suit, a crisp white button down, burgundy tie, and brown dress shoes. He's put just enough product in his hair to keep it from blowing around and getting messy in the wind. Your mind immediately goes to him in a corner office of one of the high rise buildings downtown, jacket off, top few buttons of his dress shirt unbuttoned, sleeves rolled up halfway, and he's got you bent over his desk with your hands bound behind your back with his silk tie as he pounds you into oblivion.

"You look... important," you say after a pause, forcing yourself to shake the mental image of corporate Rafe absolutely railing you between conference calls.

He smiles. "Kinda what I was going for, so that's good." He sets his empty glass in the sink. "I've gotta get going, but I'll see you when I get back?"

"I'll be here," you promise. You stand up and walk over to him, smoothing down the lapels of his jacket. "Good luck."

He leans down and gives you a quick kiss. "Thanks. Love you."

"Love you, too," you reply. With another nervous smile, he grabs his leather binder and heads out.

Tess hangs around for a little bit, telling you about her clinical schedule this summer. You chit chat a bit before she has to leave for the evening section of Psych 101 that she's a TA for.

You putter around the townhouse alone for a bit, fantasizing about your boyfriend being authoritative and domineering in his suit, before you hear the front door open. Rafe walks in with a big grin on his face. "How'd it go?" you ask as he sets his keys and his binder on the table in the foyer.

"Really well," he replies. "I feel really good about it."

"That's great! I'm so proud of you," you tell him, pushing up on your toes to give him a quick peck on the lips.

"That's all I get for crushing it?" he asks, hands going around your backside to squeeze your ass playfully.

You lower yourself to the ground and tug at his tie, pulling him down to you. "What else did you have in mind?" you ask, brushing your lips against his.

"I have on a power suit, I fucking nailed that interview, and I still have a lot of nervous energy left over," he says, tilting your head to the side to attach his lips to your neck. "Need to channel it into something... or someone," he adds.

"Then take me upstairs. No one is home but us."

That's all the confirmation Rafe needs to lift you up over his shoulder in a fireman's hold and carry you upstairs. He throws you like a rag doll onto his bed and you bounce slightly, giggling until he cuts you off with a searing kiss.

With your lips still attached to his, you reach up to push his jacket off his shoulders. He helps you out, pulling his arms from the sleeves, and you grab his tie to pull him closer. He gently grabs your hands and pulls them away.

"Can we try something?" he murmurs against your lips. He loosens the knot of his tie enough to get his head through. He holds the tie in his hand and flickers his gaze to it for a moment before looking back at you, eyebrows raised.

You swallow hard, knowing exactly where he's going with this. You nod quickly and he grins, discarding his tie to the side for a moment to help you remove your shirt and bra. Once you're topless, he grabs the tie again and slips the neck hole around your wrists before tightening the knot, binding them together.

"If it gets to be too much, say something and we'll stop," he says softly as he brings your hands above your head and wraps the length of the tie around the railing on his headboard securely. "Can you get out of this?" he asks.

You tug at the bindings, feeling the silk go taught against your wrists. "No, I don't think it'll come undone."

"Good," he says, a devilish grin making its way to his face. He scoots down on his knees a bit, hooking his fingers into your leggings and panties. He drags them slowly down your body until they're all the way off. The join the rest of your clothes in the floor. He pushes your knees apart and leans down between your legs. He places a few wet kisses on the inside of your thighs before straightening up and climbing off the bed.

"So pretty," he says as he begins to slowly unbutton his dress shirt. You start to draw your knees together because you feel a little exposed, but he clicks his tongue. "No, baby, I want to see you. Keep your legs spread for me."

Your heart is racing with anticipation as he undresses at an agonizing pace, his eyes constantly raking over your naked body. He gets down to his tight gray boxer briefs before getting back on the bed with you and settling between your parted thighs. He hovers above you on his hands and knees, smirking down at you as you try to lift your hips towards his to get some friction. He pins them down with one hand.

"We're taking our time," he says, giving you a disapproving look as you squirm underneath him. You huff in frustration, but nod that you understand. He quirks an eyebrow at you. "What else can you handle?"

You look up at him, perplexed. "What do you mean?"

He doesn't answer you. He moves off of you and goes to his closet, rummaging around for a minute with his back to you before turning around with another tie in his hand.

"What are you going to do with that?" you ask as he makes his way back to the bed.

"Cover your eyes?" he says tentatively, eyeing you for approval.

Oh. "Okay," you say, giving him a smile.

He moves closer and lifts your head gently to tie the silken fabric around it. You close your eyes and lean your head back on the pillows when he's done.

"Remember, just tell me to stop and I'll stop," he says, and you nod again. You don't know where he is since you can't see him, and you have the sudden urge to reach out for him, but your wrists are bound.

You feel the bed give as he crawls across the mattress, and you can feel the heat radiating off his body as he comes closer. He settles his hips against yours and leans down, his mouth by your ear. "Are you ready?" he asks, and you nod enthusiastically. "Words, baby," he says softly, nipping at your earlobe.

"I'm ready," you say confidently, truly ready for whatever he's going to do to you.

You feel his lips on your neck and you sigh in relief. He works his way down the column of your throat, sucking harder at the spots he knows you like. Featherlight kisses dust across your collar bones as he moves farther south, and you moan appreciatively when his lips wrap around your nipple.

Every sensation is heightened with your own touch and vision being taken away. He keeps his touch light as his hands and mouth roam, and you writhe in delight as he continues his movements farther down your body, until he reaches your hip bones.

For whatever reason, your hips were ultra sensitive, and Rafe took utter satisfaction in how you always squirmed when he would leave light hickeys along the skin there. Today was no different, and it felt even better for you since all your concentration was going into how he made you feel.

You suck in an anticipatory breath when he nudges your thighs open wider and hooks his arms underneath them. You can practically hear the smirk on his face as he says, "Hmm, someone's ready for me today."

"Just do something," you whine, pushing your hips toward him in earnest.

He licks a stripe up your pussy without warning, and you let out a moan of relief. Your go-to when he eats you out is to sink your fingers into his hair, but since you can't do that, the only thing you can do is arch your back and hope to god he doesn't pull away.

"More," you moan as he lazily licks over your clit. "Please."

You feel his fingers at your entrance, just barely dipping in enough to tease you, and you buck your hips to try to take them in further. "Patience, baby," he murmurs, placing a kiss on your clit. "Fuck, you're so wet."

"Because I want you," you whine, pulling at your wrist restraints. You feel like your whole body is on fire, and the only thing that will soothe the burn is his touch. "Please Rafe."

"Well, since you asked so nicely..."

You feel the bed move, and you hear what sounds like his boxer briefs coming off, although you can't really tell. You bite you lip in anticipation when you feel the bed move again, the mattress dipping as he moves toward you. You widen your legs as an invitation for him to fuck you, and you frown when you don't feel him get any closer.

"Rafe?" you ask tentatively.

You feel his hands on the outside of your thighs, dragging his fingertips down the length. "Get ready," he says, his voice low.

"Ready for—oh!" Your question is cut off as he flips you over and grabs your hips roughly to pull you up to your knees. You have to balance your weight on your elbows to keep your face out of the pillows to breathe. One of his hand runs up and down your thigh as he rubs the head of his cock against your soaked entrance. You moan at the feeling, rock back against him to try to feel more friction.

He uses both hands to still your hips. He leans over so that his chest is pressed against your back, so he can whisper right in your ear. "You want me that bad?" he asks, his tone cocky as hell.

"Yes, please just fuck me," you beg, pushing back into him.

"You asked for it," he says, straightening back up on his knees behind you. In one thrust he's fully inside you, and the noise you make as he slams into you is somewhere between a surprised gasp and a high pitched moan. He withdraws slowly and slams back into you, knocking you forward and banging his headboard against the wall.

"You feel so fucking perfect around me," he groans, keeping up the steady cadence of slow withdrawals and hard thrusts.

He switches it up moments later, pulling you back onto him as he thrusts. As you both get more into it, you're pressing back against him as he fucks into you hard, but it's not quite enough to get you to the big finish.

"Rafe, I need... more," you manage to get out between thrusts. "Your fingers..." you say breathlessly.

He doesn't even break his stride as he says, "I think I can make you cum with just my cock," he says confidently.

You let out a loud moan as he shifts angles ever so slightly and hits the perfect spot. You're teetering on the edge as he hits that same spot over and over, holding you at the brink of orgasm. "I-I can't," you say, shaking your head desperately.

Rafe sees it as a challenge, and he's determined to make you cum from penetration alone. He removes his hands from your hips, bracing himself on the headboard with one hand as the other wraps around your ponytail and tugs your head back so that his mouth is by your ear.

"Be a good girl and cum for me this way," he commands, lips brushing your ear as he speaks.

It's the "good girl" in his authoritative tone that does it for you, and a few thrusts later your pussy is clamping around his cock like it was made for it. Rafe follows soon after with a few loud grunts as he spills into you.

He stills inside of you, breathing heavily as he holds your hips against his. You let out a whine when he pulls out a few moments later. He gently turns you back over and removes the ties from your eyes and wrists, bringing you into his chest to cuddle you.

"Told you I'd get you off that way," he says smugly, planting a kiss on your forehead.

"Yeah, yeah," you reply, waving him off. "Whatever."

He chuckles, and you reach up to bring his face down to yours for a kiss. "When is your interview for that place downtown? Tomorrow?"

"Yeah, at 2:00," you tell him. "Why?"

He reaches around you into the floor to dig his phone from his pants pocket, half-crushing you in the process. You groan in protest until his weight is off of you. He hits the side button to see the time. "Okay, so you've got about twenty-two hours to recover before we fuck like this again. Tomorrow, you're tying me up."

You burst out laughing. "You want me to tie you up and blindfold you?" you ask.

"Yes, dominate me, baby," he says teasingly.

"You are something else," you say, shaking your head.

"You wouldn't have me any other way."

authors note:
🥵 give me one Rafe Cameron in a power suit please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 2.6K 26
" 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙖 " " 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙢𝙚. " Adalia Martinez and Rafe Cameron, two people who grew up together since the cribs that would o...
26.5K 115 18
𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟: 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 :)
5.3K 66 21
𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟏𝟕 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐯𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 �...
24K 191 20
You couldn't believe it, you had been casted for the second season of your favourite show. outerbanks. Coming to set and meeting everyone everything...