The New God of the Forge

ahmadnazem által

shirou emiya merges with hephaestus the god of forge after being absorbed by the grail, he will try to help t... Több

1
2
3
Help
Vote
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

4

26.7K 429 549
ahmadnazem által

Welcome to a new chapter, don't forget to put your aria for unlimited bladeworks in the comments.

Everyone looked at hephaestus with shock, they could not believe the words that came out of his mouth.

Hestia : excuse me hephaestus, but I think we misheard you, did you say that zeus will try to destroy metis and her child ?

Shirou : yes I did.

Metis got up and slammed her hands on the table angrily.

Metis : and why would he do that ?

Shirou : ( time for some bullshit). I overheard zeus recieving a prophecy from the fates, it said that if metis gives birth and should that child be a boy, the son would overthrow the father, I saw how zeus's eyes grew fearful.

This made metis slump down knowing her husband mentality.

Demeter : but this doesn't prove that zeus will kill her.

Hades : oh please we all know zues, he is paranoid and would destroy anything that is a threat to his rule.

Hestia : but..

Metis : no they are right, zeus has been distant these last few days and has been behaving weirdly.

She then began to cry, her worry for her child and herself soon took over. Demeter and hestia went to comfort her.

Poseidon : what should we do ? I refuse to allow what happened to me and my siblings happen again to someone else.

Shirou : first we should keep it to ourselves and not tell anyone especially hera, she probably wants metis gone to become the new queen of olympus.

Demeter : my sister has always lusted after a position of power, when zeus was crowned she tried to seduce him and become the queen.

Poseidon : what about aphrodite ? Would she help.

Shirou shook his head.

Shirou : would not work, she may tell zeus to get a favor from him or become the queen herself.

Metis : so my baby and I will die.

Shirou : no I promise to do what I can to save you.

Metis : but why help me ? You must know that if zeus finds out he will punish you severly.

Shirou gave her a smile, one that is full of hope, comfort and sincerity making the women blush.

Shirou : because it's never wrong to help someone in need, especially a mother who wants to save her child.

Everyone who heard him was stunned, they have never heard an immortal who was nice and selfless, not even they would do something without getting something back well except hestia. Now don't get him wrong, he would only help his friends and not those who made fun of him, he remembered when all the gods would try not to laugh when he called harmonia daughter, he swore to have revenge on those bastards, he was neither emiya shirou or hephaestus but a new person made by the fusion of both.

Metis : thank you hephaestus, you truly are kind.

Shirou : anyways we should plan what to do but first I think I we should find out the gender of the child.

Metis : but how ?

Shirou : I built a machine for it.

Demeter : would it harm the baby ?

Shirou : nope, it is 100 % safe.

Hestia : while I would prefer if people are surprised with the gender, I think this is an emergency.

Shirou : follow me.

The gods and goddesses got up and went to a room were thet saw a strange machine.

Hades : what is this ?

Shirou : this is the machine I made to expose genders before birth. Now metis sit and relax while I put this substance on your belly.

Metis : what ?

Shirou : relax, it's for the procedure I promise.

Metis decided to trust him and sat down while shirou rubbed some cold substance on her belly.

Shirou : hmm, look at the screen.

They all looked at the screen and saw something moving.

Poseidon : the hell is that ?

Shirou : it's a baby and looks like a girl.

Metis looked at her daughter with love and sorrow.

Hades : so not a boy, think that will make zeus relax.

Poseidon : not a chance, he probably will do to metis the same thing kronos did to us not to risk metis hiding a child.

Hestia : but it's a girl.

Demeter : and she may become pregnant with a boy in the future.

Shirou : we need to plan on what to do.

The group began planning and giving ideas for hours, but till now all the plans had flows and great risk, it took some time before shirou got an idea.

Shirou : I got it.

Demeter : what ?

Shirou : an idea, first we need to let metis get eaten by zeus.

Hades : I thought the plan was to avoid that.

Shirou : if zeus finds out metis is alive he would not rest till she is dead. So we need to fake her death.

Metis : good idea, but then what ?

Shirou : you will give birth to your daughter inside of zeus, when she is born and grows a little under you, she will move to zeus's head and create pain for him, when that happens I will cut zeus's head and athena will be out.

Now if someone told shirou about this plan when he was human he would have thought the person was crazy and called the police, but divine beings are not bound by human logic.

Metis : what about me and how will I know he will not hurt my daughter ?

Shirou : the prophecy said a boy will overthrow him, not a girl, so she will be safe, we all know how zeus loves his daughters.

The others nodded, zeus may be a horrible dad but he treasures his daughters.

Shirou : then your daughter will say that after giving birth to her you disapeared which will make zeus think you faded.

Poseidon : genious, nephew are you sure you are not a god of wisdom.

Shirou : ( if rin heard you she would faint from laughing ).

Demeter : what about metis ?

Shirou : I plan to enchant an necklace that will teleport her to safety when she presses it.

Metis : and where will I live ?

Poseidon : she can't come with me, she can be spotted and zeus will know and I have amphirtite to deal with.

Hades : she can stay with me, almost nobody visits the underworld and all my subjects are loyal to me.

Metis : very well, if it is to ensure my survival and make me capable of raising my daughter then I accept.

Hecate : I can help in enchanting the necklace and making a magic bag that can hold food and other things. ( this way I will spend time with hephaestus ).

Shirou : thank you hecate, I really owe you.

Hecate : ( well maybe you can pay me back by taking me to bed and pounding me..epp no bad thoughts ). No problem, besides it's the right thing to do.

Hades/poseidon : ( nephew good luck ).

Shirou : for now metis keep hiding your pregnancy with magic until hecate and I finish the necklace and uncle you prepare a placr for metis to stay in.

Metis : I will.

Hades : consider it done nephew.

After that everyone returned home except metis who told zeus that she would be spending time with hestia, zeus did not seem to care and probably went to sleep with a nymph ot goddess.

Shirou sighed as he walked through olympus, he really disliked it here, it was filled with lust and evil, people in the future tend to forget how cruel gods are, they are inhuman, unbound by human logic, they kill, rape and torture and then smile as if nothing happened, for shirou this was very disgusting, he could understand why hephaestus prefered to stay away from this place, it was filled with sin and bastards.

Suddenly a feminine scream caught his attention, a voice begging for help, he looked around and saw nobody reacting which made him disgusted, he quickly ran to the source and his blood turned cold. It was ares towering over a goddess who had her toga ripped off, she seemed to have been hit quite a bit and judging by the blood on ares's cheek, it would appear that she had resisted quite a bit. The goddess had red eyes and white hair with white skin, he scanned his memories and found out she wad nike the goddess of victory.

Ares : damn bitch, just accept it and enjoy the ride

Nike : I rather die than fuck you ares. Why don't you go to aphrodite, the whore will surely sleep with you.

Ares : that bitch has been refusing me ever since that cripple divorced her.

Nike : cripple ? Please I have seen the new hephaestus and he is imfimetly hotter than you, aphrodite probably doesn't want to play with her old toy anymore.

Ares punched her to the ground breaking her jaw and made her fall uncouncious.

Ares : finally no more resistance

As he was about to have fun with her, he was sent flying courtsey of a punch from shirou whose eyes were on fire.

Shirou : walk away ares, this is your last warning.

Ares : oh so the bastard thinks he can take me on because he got a makeover ?

Shirou : I never needed a makeover to knock you out before.

Ares charged at shirou who only said 3 words.

Shirou : gate of babylon.

Thirty golden gates openned and shot A rank weapons at ares who was barely able to dodge, as he got closer to shirou he was hit in the shoulder and his knees, it was only thanks to his godly stamina and durability that he made it infront of shirou, ares grinned and raised his sword to cut hephaestus who did not even blink, as ares was about to bring his sword down, he found himself bound by golden chains.

Shirou : the chains of enkidu really are useful to bind the divine.

Ares : release me now.

Shirou ( sarcastically ) : sure then you and I will go drink tea together. No ares you must pay.

Shirou took out a sword and cut ares hands and a single leg making the war god scream in pain then faint, it would not kill him but it would take a few weeks for him to heal especially since the sword he used was a noble phantasm that forced a person to heal naturally and no potions or medical treatment would help him heal.

Shirou looked at Nike and knew that if he left her there she would probably be raped by another god.

Shirou : damn my E rank luck.

Shirou picked her up and took her to his temple, tomorrow would be a long day.

The next day

Nike walk up in a comfortable bed much tk her surprise, she remembered the events of last night and shivered, she felt no pain in her lower region and her wounds seemed to have been bandaged making her deduce that she was not raped, she also seemed to be clothed which was a good sign. She felt the door open and quickly pretended to be asleep.

Shirou : you can get up now, I know you are not asleep.

Nike : hephaestus ?

Shirou : at your service.

Nike : what happened ?

Shirou : ares tried to rape you but I kicked his ass and brought you here to safety, no need to thank me.

Nike : I am grateful, if you need anything...

Shirou : I said that you should not trouble yourself with it. I made some food if you want.

Nike reluctantly got up, she was hungry and tired after last night, not physically but mentally. She went to the living room where hephaestus put food she has never seen before infront of her, she looked at the food with caution.

Nike : what is that ?

Shirou : pancakes with chocolate syrup.

Nike carefully took a slice and slowly put it in her mouth, she slowly chewed before her eyes went wide, leaving cautioun to the wind she began to devour the food at light speed.

Before shirou could scold her, he felt some people asking permission to enter his temple, he sighed and went and openned the door only to be greeted by hades, poseidon, demeter,hecate, hestia and metis.

Shirou : what are you doing here ?

Hecate : I just wanted to work on the plan.

Others : us too.

Shirou looked at them dryly, he recognized their looks, it was the same look that taiga used when came to mooch off from him and eat his food.

Shirou : you came for the food right ?

The divine beings looked embaressed at being caught and only nodded making shirou sigh.

Shirou : come in, but be careful I have a guest.

This made eveyone curious especially hecate who prayed it was not a woman.

Hestia : by the way where is harmonia ?

Shirou : she is staying with some friends of hers till this whole ordeal ends.

Hades : good, she is too young to be apart of this, especially if zeus finds out.

They all entered the kitchen and saw nike inhaling shirou's cooking. Shirou sighed and hit her with a spatula on her hand making her hiss in pain.

Shirou : eat with manners.

Niken: what are you my mother ?

Suddenly a dangerous red aura surrounded shirou and multiple hannyas appeared behind him and with a scary laugh he said.

Shirou : you know those who don't follow the rules don't get to eat so you will obey the rules right ?

Nike immedietly paled and nodded quickly, she began to eat with slowly and with elegance.

Turning around shirou looked at the new arrivals who became pale and began hugging each other in fear.

Shirou : the same goes for you okay ?

The new arrivals nodded with the females pushing a scared poseidon and hades ahead of them for extra protection.

Suddenly the atmosphere returned to normal and shirou smiled a warm smile.

Shirou : that is good.

Hades : what in the name of tartarus was that ?

Shirou : was what ?

Poseidon : those things behind you

Shirou : uncle poseidon are you okay, there was nothing behind me but the wall.

Hecate : those scary masks.

Shirou * worried* : you guys must be really hungry to be imagining things, I will go make things for you to eat.

The gods and goddesses slowly untangled themselves still shaken from what they sae.

Hestia ( whispering ) : we all saw that right ?

The others nodded looking around nervously.

Demeter : what was that ? I felt like death was near.

Hecate : it wasn't a magical spell.

Poseidon : whatever it is, it was scarier than kronos or mother rhea when she is mad.

The others nodded and sat waiting for their food that came in a few minutes later.

They all happily dug in enjoying the taste of food.

Hecate : sooo, Nike what are you doing here ?

Nike : hephaestus saved me from being raped by ares last night.

This made the other goddesses throw her sympathetic glances.

Hestia : I am sorry my dear and you hephaestus should be proud of yourself.

Shirou : no problem, always a pleasure to humiliate ares.

Hades : what did you do to him ?

Shirou gave a mysterious and scary smile.

Shirou : let us just say he will not be able to move well for the next few weeks.

The men shivered while the women smiled happily.

Nike : so why are you all here ?

Shirou : they are here to mooch on my food.

All but nike and shirou : hey

Shirou : but I'm right

All but shirou and nike : but you're right

Nike : understandable. You know I never knew you can cook this well, if I did I might have tried to chain you inside my temple and keep you as my very own house husband. I might do it now.

Hecate : over my dead body.

Shirou : relax hecate, nike was joking.

Though nike's expression showed she was not joking and then changed when she turned to hecate who was glaring at her to a smirk.

Poseidon/hades : ( sexy cat fight, I will bring the mud ).

Metis : relax no need for a fight to start.

Hades : for now let us enjoy the food.

2 hours later

Nike left shirou's temple but not before giving him a thank you kiss on his lips leaving him stunned with the male gods whistleing which was silenced by their sisters and hecate fuming.

Nike walked around olympus hearing rumours on how ares would spend weeks in the hospital making her smile, she then bumped into non other than aphrodite the goddess of love and former wife of hepahaestus.

Aphrodite : oh hello nike

Nike : aphrodite, need anything ?

Aphrodite : oh relax I just want to chat a bit.

Nike : weird I thought you would be seducing someone.

Aphrodite's smile was erased for a second before it returned, she decided to try another approach.

Aphrodite : oh have you heard, ares is in the hospital.

Nike : I know, serves him right.

Aphrodite : do you know what happened ?

Other gods and goddesses began to listen in wanting to know what happened.

Nike : the bastard tried to rape me, but was beaten by hephaestus who saved me and let me spend the night in his temple recovering.

Those who were listenning began to murmur to each other, surely the news would spread across olympus in a few hours.

Aphrodite : oh, hephaestus let you spend the night in his place. It must have been hard to sleep in a dirty place.

Nike : actually it was very clean, he even made me food this morning, it was the best I have ever tasted in my life, even hestia said that her food pales in comparisn.

Aphrodite was shocked, she did not know her ex could cook so well, hestia's food was legendary across olympus. She began to review the things she knew about hephaestus and found that she knew almost nothing, she did not notice that as she was thinking nike had already left her alone.

2 weeks later

The plan so far has went smoothly, shirou created a pendant with the help if hecate to teleport metis to safety as well as a infinite storage bag for ambriosa and other things she may need,as well as a communication device to speak with her.

The day has come were metis would finally say she was pregnant to zeus in a council meeting.

Zeus : is there anything else ?

Metis : yes zeus honey I have good news.

Zeus : really ? What is it ?

Metis : I am pregnant.

Zeus's expression shifted through many emotions from confusion to surprise and finally fury.

Zeus ( furious ) : so it is true, you seek to overthrow me.

Metis ( acting ) : honey what do you mean ?

Zeus : do not lie, the fates told me that a son of mine and yours would overthrow me, it seems you planned it.

Poseidon : zeus see reason, she did not know.

Zeus : ENOUGH ! I WILL NOT HAVE MY REIGN END BY SOME CHILD.

Zeus then took metis who pretended to struggle and ate her.

Zeus : meeting dismissed.
Then he flashed away followed by a smiling hera and a shocked aphrodite and a still injured ares who spended his time glaring at shirou.

Demeter ( shocked ) : he really did it.

Hestia : I held hope but..

Poseidon : he became like father.

Shirou : let us check if things went well.

All flashed to the underworld and met hades, shirou took a magic cell phone device he made and turned it on.

Shirou : metis do you hear me ?

Everyone waited a tense few seconds before a reply came.

Metis : I am here.

Demeter : how are you doing ?

Metis : I am in zeus's stomach, it is smelly, disgusting, how do you think I am doing ?

Demeter : sorry.

After checking up on her, everyone left to their temple.

2 years passed and zeus and hera got married in that time, shirou did not know what would drive a women to marry a man who was unfaithful and would eat his own wife amd child to keep his power, he also noticed aphrodite spying on him from time to time but he ignored her, he also spent time with nike and hecate who would sometimes fight with each other for reasons he did not know.

Zeus has been feeling pain in his head for some time now and would soon fall.

Zeus : I can't take it anymore, someone cut my head.

Hera : what ? Zeus honey what are you thinking ?

Zeus : enough ! Hephaestus I order you to cut it now.

Sbirou got up and happily swung his sword at cut zeus's head making a girl in battle armor appear. Hera quickly fed zeus ambriosa to heal zeus who turned his attention to the girl.

Athena : I am athena daughter of zeus and metis, goddess of war, battle strategies and art. ( will not list all things ).

Zeus : what happened to your mother ?

Athena ( sadly ) : she faded after I was born.

Zeus : welcome daughter to olympus, due to your strong domains I would like to offer you a seat on the council.

Hera ( angry) : but zeus...

Athena : I accept.

Zeus : good now we need someone to take care of you and show you around. Hephaestus you can do it right ?

Shirou : very well, I accept.

Athena : I will look forward to learning from you.

Zeus : meeting finished.
He then flashed out followed by hera who was glaring at athena which shirou noticed and made a mental note off

Shirou took athena and flashed her to the underworld.

Shirou : do you know me ?

Athena : yes mother told me about you and the plan and said to trust you.

Shirou then pulled a pendant and pressed the jewel and a few seconds later metis appeared.

Metis : finally I am out.

Athena wasted no time and hugged her mother.

Metis : hephaestus thank you, I owe you alot.

Shirou : no problem.

Hades : this is nice and all, but metis I should show you your room.

Metis : very well.

Athena and metis followed hades to the temple of hades while shirou looked at them with a smile.

Shirou : I wonder what the future hold, rin, saber, I promise to come back.

The End

What do you think ?

What will happen ?

Did you like it ?

What will happen with aphrodite,nike and hecate ?

Waht will happen to athena ?

Do I continue ?

Rate /10

Comment

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

3.3K 132 14
A human reborn in the fire of corruption, grew with a body of steel, and be the fated Hero of Justice he was meant to be. Yet, he became the Counter...
82 1 12
Shirou Emiya ends up summoning a certain treacherous Knight of the Round Table as his Servant for the Fifth Holy Grail War, and said Servant is a som...
5.9K 198 6
With Ainsworth defeated, his world came to an end, and his oath to his sister was fulfilled. Shirou Emiya welcomed his happy ending. However, fate ha...
50.1K 1.6K 99
He was a hopeless man, a man who would amount to a little more than a fool. Yet this man pursued an endless dream, a dream in which he could hold her...