°Train to Busan°

By Potterhead_EXO-L

Jung Yohee, is your simple ordinary teenaged girl. Because of feeling homesick, she decided to visit her brot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

39 1 0
By Potterhead_EXO-L

Sangwha grabbed on both seats before jumping and kicking some zombies. He continued to punch and slam their heads on windows clearing the way for us.

I walked ahead of them and began swinging my rod at the zombies with them following. While Sangwha and I are attacking those in front of us, both Seokwoo and Young-guk were attacking those sneaking on us.

I was holding the rod over their throats to stop them from biting on me and I can see Sangwha doing the same. The zombies in front of us then began to pile around and I was having a difficulty to stop them.

Seowkoo then noticed our struggle and began whacking his bat at their feet before we all pushed them. Sangwha then slammed one on the ceiling and I stopped my self from staring in awe.

A zombie tried to tackle Seokwoo if it weren't for his shield, I would have helped him in an instant if it weren't for me struggling with ass wipe in front of me.

I was about to call out for Young-guk to help Seokwoo when I saw that he was already pulling it away from him. We all continued whacking our weapons before we reached another compartment.

I saw Young-guk freeze in front of me and I followed his gaze when I saw that this was the compartment we were in earlier. I patted his shoulder, and I moved in front of him and began whacking them again.

"I KNOW THEY'RE YOUR FRIENDS!" I yelled over him as I hit another one straight in the skull. "But we can do nothing to help them no- HEY DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY HOODIE! YOU HIDEOUS CREATURE!" I squealed when the 'guy' really made grabby hands at my hoodie.

While I was busy dealin with the 'guy' that held my hoodie, some body really pulled me and I let out a squeak of surprise and I felt a harsh tug on my ear and I gasped.

The others looked at me worriedly like as if I was bitten. I turned behind me and harshly whacked him in the jaw. "DID YOU JUST PULLED MY EARRINGS!?! THAT WAS 2 CARATS! YOU UNFORGIVING PIECE OF SHIT!" I screeched.

"Take note not to make her angry.." I heard Sangwha mutter to Young-guk who I guess is now blushing. Just then in a snap of a finger Sangwha and Seokwoo were being pinned down.

I was about to help them when we entered the tunnel and the 'guys' all stood dumbfounded like I just snatched their kitten or something. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at them where I noticed we were all thinking the same thing.

'They can't see in the dark!'

Some balls fell from a bag in the back and they all turned to it. I smirked before positioning my rod through the cubicle where we were previously in earlier. I threw it in there and they all followed the sound. I pulled the three into the other compartment and quietly closed the door.

"Didn't you know that when bad guys are distracted, you should take that chance to escape? What do you guys even learn in movies." I whined and they all sheepishly looked away.

"They can't see through dark and they just follow the source of the sound in the dark." I explained and they nodded in understanding.

"SO they're attracted to sound?" Seokwoo asked and I nodded. He turned to Sangwha who was panting.

"Give me your phone." he said sternly and the guy reluctantly gave it. I gave out a giggle and just watched him give it to Seokwoo.

"Hey, how are you not tired?" Young-guk asked slightly out of breath.

"Oh Young-gukkie you don't know how my limbs are practically shouting for me to rest, right now." I remarked and he chuckled but you can see the blush on his face as an effect of my nickname for him.

Just then the whole train became dark again and I smirked. I stood up and they all followed suit. I slid the door open and we all entered, Seokwoo and Sangwha both hid on the seat infront of us. While I hid on the seat in front of where Young-guk was hiding.

I was about to throw a bag but I noticed Seokwoo signal me that he has a plan so I nodded and let go of it softly. I watched how he slid Sangwha's phone on the cubicle area. I was about to question him but he suddenly call on his phone and I widen my eyes before backing away so the Zombies won't notice me even in the dark.

While they all followed the loud ringtone on Sangwha's phone, we all rushed to the cubicle area. While the two guys were rejoicing with their lovers, me and Young-guk were look out. I was watching on both zombies from behind and in front of us while Young-guk was peeking on the male cubicle.

Just then everything turned bright, I was pulled towards the cubicle and we were all pressed together. I looked up and I was huddled between Sanwha and Youngguk.

'Wow too much, I -too much male presence. I'm about to faint.' I thought while turning my eyes all over the place.

"Get that out of my face." Sangwha complained and there I just noticed that there was a bat covered with blood in front on both of us. Young-guk then muttered an apology before putting it down. I giggled and he smiled at this.

Sangwha then turned to Seokwoo, "Hey douchebag, are you grateful the you saw your girlfriend and daughter again because of me." he said and I turned to Seokwoo who was looking at his phone.

"Why is your ringtone so tacky?" he said and I chuckled with Young-guk. Sangwha glared at us well, specifically at him. "What's wrong with it? How can I change it?" he asked somewhat hopefully. I laughed which made them all smile.

"Hey why are you two laughing? Why you, little rats." he scolded and this made me laugh even more. He suddenly pulled on Young-guk's ear and I covered my ears.

"Don't hurt me, I'm precious." I stated childishly and Sangwha laughed at me.

"Don't worry, kiddo. Your safe." he said while ruffling my hair making me smile. Young-guk pouted while soothing his ear and looked at me.

"Ain't fair." he said and I stuck my tongue out at him. I looked at Sangwha again and smiled even brighter. "Don't worry Ahjussi, when everything's already fine, me and Young-gukkie will help you with your ringtone." I said confidently. Young-guk snorted beside me and I elbowed him in the stomach.

"Don't I get a say in this?" he groaned and I shook my head with an innocent smile.

"Nope." I said while batting my eyelashes at him, he huffed while muttering, "Your lucky your cute....." he said.

"Oh shut it, lovebirds." Seokwoo teased, we both blushed and turned away making them laugh.

---

Nana's POV

Hey we're on our way there. Be careful. Love you 

I read on my phone and I smiled and showed it to Jinhee and there she showed the similar message by Young-guk.

I was about to tell her to be quiet about the news while the door is still good. But I was too late and she had already stood up.

"My friends are coming!" she cheerfully shouted and I tugged on her sleeves, my eyes begging her to quiet it down because they're doomed especially if Young-suk heard her.

"Huh? What did you say?" the attendant confusingly asked and I bit my lip to stop myself from whimpering in fear. Because in that moment I knew they were doomed.

"My friends from another car are coming! And they rescued others along the way!" she added and I wanted to smack myself in the face. Not to mention she was innocently ignoring my warnings.

"From here to there? Lasting through those monsters? Without any injuries?" the businessman said mocking any shock on his face. I knew damn well he's faking it. Because I know he will be able to convince these people not to let Yohee in later. Speaking like a true blood sucker.

"Ahjussi, what if they find a way to outsmart it? It always works like that in movies." I tried defusing the situation but he just looked at me then laughed bitterly.

"Kid, this ain't no movie. We are in a life or death situation." he said and I frowned at him.

"What do you mean?" Jinhee asked innocently with her smiled slowly fading once she realized what he was implying to.

"It means that he doesn't believe that they couldn't have gotten through the zombies without getting bitten." I said rather calmly and she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I mean, none of us knows what the damn happened to our families and you want to let them in?' he asked before laughing humorlessly, we both looked at him devastated.

"They aren't infected!" Jinhee shouted and some of the other passengers flinched at the volume.

"We're sure of it!" I added with a determined look despite my lip quivering in fear. "I've seen how Seokwoo and Sanghwa is protective of their family, and both our friends are strategist, plus emmeoni, they can get past them because they're smart! Even if they are infected Yohee won't text us because she won't risk our lives! So please, ahjussi have faith in them-"

"So what!?! You saw the military! Even them got infected so what makes you think your friends can get past them?" he frustratingly asked and I just stared at him not knowing what to say because I know he's right.

Jinhee noticed my lack of response turned to the attendant who was wearing the worst poker face ever. "Ahjussi......please say something..." she practically begged.

"Let's just.....sit Jinhee..." I whispered weakly as I pulled her to the seats. She held my hand and looked at me. I just stared at her face feeling my heart squeeze in sadness when I saw how heartbroken she looked.

"They'll be fine, okay? Don't worry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 31K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
436K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
136K 4.8K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...