Dick Grayson x Reader Oneshot...

Por Hermionegalathynius2

Just a few oneshots about your favourite boy wonder. I don't do smuts and I don't do angst, just fluff pieces... Mais

Don't Ever Let it End
Better than Talking About it
Soulmate AU
I Never Hated You
Heartbreak
Mrs G
Prompt List and Request Rules
Jason Todd x Reader

Inter-Universal

1.1K 24 8
Por Hermionegalathynius2

  I had fun with creating the backstory for this one. I even incorporated characters from Arrow. I apologise if I got any of the cannon facts wrong and the timeline may not be perfect either, but it's more about the story than anything.
  Disclaimer: DC owns the characters and you own Y/n.
  Enjoy ;)

  Inter-universal travel was dangerous. That's what your father always used to say before the apocalypse came and he shoved you into his Inter-universal Portal right before your world was blown up.

  That had happened a day ago.
  Now here you were, sitting at the one place you hoped you could find the people who could help you.

  You see, this universe you had ended up in was actually a fictional world back in your universe. The DC universe. You happened to be a big fan of this universe, actually, and recognized the city you were in almost immediately.

  Starling City, home of the Arrow and his... numerous sidekicks.

  It had taken you half of the day to find Verdant, asking anyone who was willing to stop and answer your questions. Now, here you were, sitting on a piece of piping, waiting for someone you recognized to show up.

  Luckily for you, at around five pm, a pretty woman with a ponytail of platinum blonde hair came into view, her spectacled eyes trained on her phone. She only looked up when she was about ten meters from you and seemed to get the fright of her life when she saw you sitting there.

  "Holy... wh-who are you?"

  You gave her an apologetic smile, "Hi, sorry to startle you like that. My name's Y/n L/n."

  She hesitated before taking your outstretched hand and shaking it, "Felicity Smoak. If I may ask... what are you doing here?"

  You gave a shaky laugh, "It's a long story. Are you sure you have the time?"

———

  It took you a good hour to explain everything to her, as Felicity asked a lot of questions.

  Finally, when you were done, you said, "I know you don't have any reason to believe me, but I'm telling the truth. Look," you showed her your hand, "If I hadn't gone through the portal while my world blew up behind me, would I be able to do this?"

  And you summoned a small flame on the tip of your index finger.

  She gaped at it and muttered, "You have pyrokinesis."

  You nodded and let the flame go out, "So will you help me see if there's anything left of my world?"

  She bit her lip before saying, "I believe you, but it's Oliver you need to convince."

  You sighed, "I know, can you take me to him?"

  She smiled wryly, "You probably know where he is already, but okay. Follow me."

———

  "Felicity, who is this?" Oliver demanded, giving you an untrusting look.

  You gave him an awkward smile and a wave. Roy, Thea and Diggle turned around to see who he was talking to.

  "Oliver, this is Y/n L/n, she's... well, it's a long story. But in a knut shell she's not from this universe. And she needs our help."

  They all stared at the two of you for a good while before Oliver said, "Explain."

———

  That was the day that you unofficially joined 'Team Arrow'. Your contribution to the team wasn't just your abilities, but your briliant mind as well. Within a year you, with help from the whole team, tracked down and caught all of the aliens that got through before the world exploded.

  Three years later, Oliver sent you on a mission to Blüdhaven, which is where you met him.

  You were following a lead on a criminal the team was trying to bring in. You were meant to only stay the day, but you caught onto something that could be big. So you called Oliver and he told you to stay there and keep following the lead. He was on his way and would be there in the morning.

  That night you went out in your Silver Arrow suit and continued to track the guy. However, along the way you came across a mugging. The guy was hurting the woman, so you jumped in and fought him off, before going on your way.

  Then, just as you were about to jump a rooftop, a voice stopped you.

  "Those were some impressive moves back there. Where'd you learn how to do that?"

  You turned around to see a guy in a blue and black suit, a domino mask on his face.

   "I assume that—by the looks of your outfit and mask—you don't want to know for training purposes," you retorted.

  He chuckled, "No, I'm just wondering what an Arrow vigilante is doing in one of the Bat's cities."

  You're eyes widened slightly under your silver  hood, "You mean Batman? The tall, dark and mysterious dude in Gotham? AKA, Bruce Wayne."

  His eyes narrowed, brow creasing, "How do you know that?"

  You shrugged, "My Mentor likes to know everything about his fellow vigilantes. Including their alter egos. Besides, it's not like we're going to sel that information when we know for a fact you have the same information on us."

  He raised an eyebrow, "Impressive, Silver Arrow. Now what are you doing here."

  You sighed, "I'm following a lead. We've been tracking this guy for months. The Arrow's getting frustrated and tense."

  He gave a small laugh, looking down, "I know the feeling of having an intense mentor. Bats is... not exactly teacher material."

  You smirked, "So I'm assuming you're Richard Greyson, first Robin and now Nightwing of Blüdhaven?"

  He smiled, "Guilty as charged. Now how about I help you with that lead?"

———

  Needless to say, you and Nightwing caught the guy. That was what happened when two brilliant detectives worked together.

  During the few days you worked together, you actually became good friends. By the time you re-joined Team Arrow, you had planned five meet-ups with Dick over the next month.

  This friendship went on for months. He became your best friend and with the amount of time you spent together, Thea and Felicity started to ask when you two were getting together.

  You would always deny any feelings toward Dick, but privately you knew you'd been in love with him for too long. Even back in your world you had had a crush on the supposedly fictional Nightwing.

  Now you were lounging in your apartment in Star City, rereading A Game of Thrones. Your mind kept wandering to the handsome man you called your best friend.

  As if summoned by your thoughts, Dick's voice was heard in the hallway outside, talking to your neighbours. Ten seconds later, you could hear the clacking of his spare keys in your lock and he walked in.

  "Hello? Y/n?" He called.

  You stood up and walked into the livingroom to see him flinging his keys down on the coffee table.

  "Dick? What's going on? Why are you here?"

  He frowned in mock hurt, "Not even a hello for your best friend? I'm wounded."

  You rolled your eyes, "Dick! Seriously! You can't keep showing up out of the blue! My family already thinks we're dating!"

  He raised his eyebrows, "Your family thinks we're what?"

  You blushed, suddenly flustered, "They think we're dating..."

  He grinned at your red face, "Why are you blushing?"

  You blushed harder, "I... I'm not..."

  "You are! Why?"

  You glared at him, cheeks only growing redder, "Shut up Richard! I'm not!"

  He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist, "It wouldn't be so bad if they were right."

  You frowned at him in confusion, "If who was right?"

  His throat bobbed, smile gone, "Your family."

  Your eyes widened as his confession dawned on you.

  "Dick, do you... do you have feelings for me?"

  It was his turn to blush, "Well, I guess I've thought about there being a me and you. And I would be lying if I said I didn't like the idea..."

  "Kiss me," you said, voice hoarse.

  He stared at you, eyes wide, and breathed, "What?"

  You brushed your bottom lip with the tip of your tongue, "Please."

  He surged forward, sliding his mouth over yours. You responded immediately, hands coming up to grip his jacket and pull him down to your height. His hands pressed into the small of your back, drawing you against him so you could feel the hard lines of his body. He smelled of cologne and the chocolate chip cookies you knew Alfred liked to stash in his car when he wasn't looking.

  The kiss was intoxicating, making your usually sharp mind go blank and lose all train of thought. Dick titled his head to deepen the kiss and you opened your mouth to him. That first press of his tongue against yours made you whimper softly, hands flying up to bury themselves in his dark hair.

  "That was... amazing," he rasped when you pulled apart, pupils dilated as they met yours.

  You nodded, not sure the sound would come out if you tried to talk.

  "We should do this again sometime," he continued, his face so earnist it made you burst out in laughter.

  "Of course you would say that, Richard. I would love to do it again some time, as long as that time is within the next ten seconds."

  He grinned and winked, saying, "Yes ma'am," before kissing you again.

  And another one shot done!
  Thanks for reading ;)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

210K 3.5K 21
This is a complete book of all of the current Dick Grayson x Reader fics on my Tumblr account. Some requests and some of my own ideas. I hope you enj...
55.2K 618 25
I wrote these at like fourteen. Do with that what you will.🤦 Most the first ones are terrible. The latest ones were written within this year. Becaus...
241K 4.5K 23
Have you ever wanted to experience a day with the batboys? Hello! I do plenty of One-shots for the BatBoys, If you would like a specific One-shot the...
8K 439 14
𝗟𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗙𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗕𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆𝗻�...