๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“. vinnie ha...

By notmattsturniolo

๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’•๐’Š๐’Œ๐’•๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’“, ๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’†๐’“ More

๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€
โ˜†๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฑโ˜†
โ˜†๐˜€๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ˜†
โ™ก๐—•๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต! (๐—ฌ/๐—ก)โ™ก
โ˜†๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธโ˜†
โ˜†๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ตโ˜†
โ˜†๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜โ˜†
โ˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดโ˜†
โ˜†๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐˜. ๐Ÿฎโ˜†
โ˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ปโ˜†
โ˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดโ˜†
โ˜†๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดโ˜†
โ˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ผโ˜†
nword
โ˜†๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€โ˜†
โ˜†๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธโ˜†
โ˜†๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝโ˜†
โ˜†๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜†โ˜†
โ˜†๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—นโ˜†
โ˜†๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€โ˜†
โ˜†๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ปโ˜†
request
โ˜†๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒโ˜†
โ˜†๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒโ˜†
quick chapter
โ˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฝ๐˜. ๐Ÿฎโ˜†
effile tower

โ˜†๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ตโ˜†

4.1K 55 6
By notmattsturniolo

btw yall, the way you know who wrote the chapter, is the star or heart next to the title. Nicole (me) has the star next to the bio, and Tessa has a heart

My alarm goes off waking me up at 7:00 in the morning. Today is the day that vinnie will be getting his wisdom teeth taken out, and i know he's nervous. Heck, I'm nervous and I'm not the one who's getting surgery in my mouth. I dont wake vinnie up just yet, because I don't want him to be hungry since he can't eat anything because of his surgery. I decide I'm not going to eat either, just because I'm not too hungry and i dont wanna eat infront of him. I walk into the closet, grabbing some clothes (i would put the outfit i have in mind, but so many writers get bashed for that, so imagine whatever) and go into the bathroom. I set my stuff down and turn the water onto the right temp and let it warm up. I strip down and step in, washing my body and hair. When I finish, i grab my first towel, wrap my hair in it, then i wrap my second towel around my body. I check the time and it's 7:45 and I decide I'm going to get dressed, wake Vinnie up and then finish everything I need to finish. We need to leave the house by 8:15 because the appointment is 9:00 and I want to be there early for paperwork and everything. I quickly get dressed and go back into the room. 

“Vinnie, bubs. You need to wake up and start getting dressed.” I talk to him in a gentle tone, him turning over and looking at me while rubbing his eyes. 

“Morning princess. How did you sleep.” 

“I slept pretty well. Thank you for asking. Now, we need you to get up and get dressed while I dry my hair and we can leave. 

“Alright baby.” He gets up and kisses me and walks over to the closet and ik he's getting dressed. I quickly dry my hair and then walk into the room. I check our bag to make sure we have everything. Camera, Insurance Card, my wallet, vinnies wallet (and anything else you need.) 

“Are you ready vin?” I holler this out and he walks out of the closet. 

“I mean sure. I'd rather not have people sticking their hands all up in my mouth and me be in pain, but we gotta do what we gotta do.” he looks at me and smiles.

“Ok, let's go over to Michael and Thoma’s room. They are coming so they can help me with you after.” I grab his hand and we head out into the hallway and eventually make it into the kitchen where Michael and Thomas are standing. 

“You guys ready to go?'' Vinnie hugs me from behind as I say this, and they nod. Thomas grabs his camera so he can film some. I told him I'm making a video on my channel, so he can't use it all, but he can film some. 

“Ok. Vinnie, you wanna film some while we're in the car?” he gives me a squeeze and I take that as a sure thing and we head over to my white jeep. 

“Hey guys. So, y/n is currently driving me to the place where i will get my wisdom teeth taken out, and im lowkey quite nervous.” he chuckles and continues “i don't get to eat so much food! I have to eat yogurt, ice cream, milkshake, mash potatoes, yk what I mean. I want taco bell tho!” he pouts and I giggle and the boys in the back just shake their heads and laugh. “Ok, y/n or micheal will film me the rest of the time most likely bye!” He turns off my camera and puts it in the console.

“Hey buddy. How ya feelin?” thomas asks vinnie and he turns his head to look at the camera

“Nervous as fuck” he laughs and turns around and i see micheal put a bang energy drink on the console and then start filming a tiktok. 

“God, everyone knows you guys don't actually drink bangs. Everyone in the comments is like “they didn't even drink it.” “they know we know that is was actually empty, right?'' I laugh and they shake their heads. 

*very small time skip*

We walk into the place where it will be happening, me and vinnie walk up and check in. We go and sit down filling out the form together. We finish and take it back and i see michael recording for me. 

“I don't want to do this” he looks at me and stuffs his head into my neck.

“I know baby, but you gotta do this, or it's gonna get painful.” I play with his hair because that always calms him down. 

“Vincent Cole Hacker?” the woman calls him back and i take my camera back with me. 

“So, vincent-” the nurse starts but vinnie cuts her off. 

“Vinnie please.” he politely corrects her and she nods and smiles

“So, vinnie, i will walk you through what will be happening and then i will put you under.” she turns to me and directs the following to me “You may stay until it's time for the anesthesia.” I nod and she tells Vinnie everything she will be doing and I listen carefully. 

“You can come back about 5 minutes after him waking up.” She smiles and I stand up.

“Ok bubs, i love you but i've gotta go now.'' I walk over to him and film us hugging and then I film myself walking out.

“So i'm not sure what the three of us will do until he gets out. We might go and get the animals some toys or sum since the pet store is next to us. Like a 5 minute drive.” i finish talking as soon as i get into the waiting room and i turn off the camera. 

“She said come back in an hour and they should be done” I smiled and we all got back in the car. 

*time skip because it's unnecessary*

We walk back into the place, and sit back down. I first tell the lady at the front that i'm here for vincent hacker and she says we can go back in like 10 minutes. 

“Ok, you guys can go back now.” she giggles “He's very out of it, just to let you know.” 

Me, Thomas, and Michael look at each other and laugh and Thomas and Michael start filming. 

“God, this is gonna be so funny '' I say while laughing and we walk into the room. We see Vinnie poking his tattoos. 

''Who dwew all ovew me?” he says, looking around and spots me. 

“Baby! Come give me kith!!” he exclaims this, trying to stand up so i quickly go over there and give him a kiss, laughing because he's pouting. 

“What's up baby?” I look into his eyes, smiling.

“I want more kith!!!!” he puckers his lips, well tries to and tries to pull out the gauze because he can't pucker them correctly. 

“No, no baby. Those have to stay in bubs” i pull his hand away from his mouth and he looks at me. 

“Oh. ok. We leaf now?” he looks around and finds one of the nurses and she shakes her head.

“In a minute. I have to talk to y/n about everything. Why don't you talk to them? '' she points at Thomas and Michael, who are laughing and walk over to vinnie.

“Alrighty, he can't eat solid foods until the swelling goes down, and the anesthesia has worn off completely. His gauze should be changed every 2 hours or so, and keep the ice pack on when he's sleeping and while hes in the car.'' She explains the small stuff and tells us we may go. 

“My wegs feel like wello” he stumbles causing micheal to help thomas get him steady and into the car. 

“Ok bubs, what kind of milkshake you want?” i ask vinnie and his face scrunches in thought

“Chalkwit” we all burst out laughing and he just looks at us

“Ok baby. Lets get you a chocolate shake” i start driving over to arbys, because obvi they have the best shakes

“Why do they call them milkwakes?” 

“I dont know baby.”

“Do they wake the milk?”

“I dont know bubs” 

“Hi, yes can i have 3 chocolate shakes 1 with no whip cream and 1 vanilla shake with no whip cream” 

“Yes, that will be 7.50 at the window.” 

“Thank you” i pull up to the window and pull out 20 dollars

“Hi! Can i pay for the people behind me?” i smile and look at the person

“Ofc. Your new total is 18.98” i hand them the 20 and tell them to keep the change

“Have a great day ma’am.”

“You too” i pull away and give them all their shakes, micheal helping vinnie. I hear a honk and i honk back, knowing its from the people i payed for. 

“VINNIE DONT PULL YOUR GUAZE OUT” micheal yells at vinnie

“BUBS please dont pull that out” he groans and decides to go live

“Wassup guys” 

“I wot my widom eeth out. It hurt like a bitch” 

“Im wired as fuck.” he ends his live and i laugh, seeing vinnie starting to fall asleep in the backseat. 

“Baby, we are pulling up, stay awake.” i look back and see micheal and thomas helping vinnie out the car. 

“Ok guys, im gonna get vinnie in bed and get him to sleep. Like and subscribe! bye!” I end the video, and walking inside. We get vinnie up to his room and i thank the boys and they leave me with vinnie. I take the gauze out of his mouth, and lay him down. 

“Ok baby. Get some rest.” 

“O way” he falls asleep and i sit in bed next to him. Oh gosh, its gonna be a rough couple days. 

1659 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 6.8K 35
๐€ ๐•๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐๐“ ๐‡๐€๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.
38.1K 255 32
y/n x vinnie hacker read if you wish :) *these are short imagines/oneshots*
5.9K 257 22
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ haven irving is destined for success as a musician with support of her band, but, her love life doesn't have the same luck. she tries...