Izuku the Demon Swarm of Wrath

Por RSK12321

This my first fanfic and description sorry if terrible: After Quirks first appeared changing the world were s... Más

BIO
Chap 1How it all began
Part 2 Wrath of the Demons
Part 3 Rebirth of the demon swarm
Part 4 Starting a new family
Part 5 a new addition to the family
Part 6 daily life with my vampire, unicorn and snake
Sorry
Part 7 Filling the gaps
Part 8 A unlikely alliance
Part 9 Slaughter fest
I need some help
Part 11 the end of a Vigilante
Voting so far
Part 12 New teaching assistant/student?
Part 13 Beating up the students
Part 14 The meeting of lovers
Part 15 Training Montage
Announcement
Part 16 The sports festival
Part 17 Revenge
Part 18 Hosu incident
Part 19 Adopting his first son
Part 20 New power
NEW STORY and VOTING
Part 21 I-island
Part 22 training camp
Hiatus
Part 23 Let hell begin
New story
Part 24 Betrayal
Part 25 the final battle
Part 26 Epilogue(Rewrite)

Part 10 Reunion at USJ

8.9K 119 179
Por RSK12321

Izuku swarm empowered form: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

I don't own either My hero Academia or anything used from Ghibili they are owned by their respective authors.

My god you guys are awesome 4.7k views and over 100 likes. Thanks so much I did not think this would happen.

Recap

Izuku took out the Shie Kassikak single handily. But before he left the important information of his daughters name was revealed

End of recap

Time skip by about a year Izuku is now 17 years old Eri is 9 Milim is 10 Himiko is 10.(I feel like I messed up the time skips if I did I am sorry)

Since we last seen our hero who single handedly took out the Shie Kassikak. He spent the month after the massacre enjoying time with his daughter playing with them and even bringing them to see other countries with the assistance of the cat bus.

Now some of you may be wondering whatever happened to the tormentors of Izuku past life. Well after it was known that All Might neglected his son his fame dropped and first place went to Endeavor. All might also gave One For All to Izumi but she was never able to use it with consistent nightmares showing how much she tormented Izuku while seven ghost telling her she is not worthy.

When news came out that the big three of Aldrea had to go see a therapist and no longer have any recommendation for UA many people cut their ties with them. Leaving both Izumi and Katsumi more angry and easily irritable blaming Izuku for all their troubles believing that all this could have been avoided if Izuku never existed and that all their suffering was because he hid his quirk while Shota personality turned cold and was actually sad because she saw Izuku like she saw Touya a big brother figure.

All of the UA kept on searching for Izuku believing that he was still alive and in hiding trying to do good in his own way, hoping that he is having a better life somewhere else. Especially after Midnight felt them.

But Momo was so sad after not seeing Izuku for long periods ask her mother to investigate and who hired detective Tsukauchi. Which she soon learned about all that has happened and how he may still be alive with a quirk.

Now we see the class of 1-A on their first day

Momo *Thought*: "Izuku where are you, Eraser Head said you are still alive. Why have you not come to find me yet? Ah great I have to deal with those three"

???: "Take your feet of the desk at once! You are disgracing and disrespecting the previous seniors who used it and the makers"

Katsumi: "Why should I four eye?"

???: "I have you know my name is Tenya Lida from Somei private school"

Katsumi: "Oh a private school stuck up, four eye I can't wait to crush you"

Tenya: "Are you sure you are trying to be a he.."

Momo: "Excuse me you are blocking the way"

Tenya: "Sorry my name is Ten..."

Momo: "I heard you Tenya my name is Momo and you should probably go and seat down our teacher is already here"

Eraser Head: "It took you 5 minutes to calm down"

Eraser Head at this moment chose to slowly crawl out of her sleeping bag.

Krishimia: "What is that thing"

Mina: "Pour holy water on it"

Eraser Head: "Enough. Now put on this uniforms and then meet me at field Beta"

Momo: "You guys should quickly change she does not like to wait"

Momo then quickly left to change not wanting to face Eraser Head wrath.

Kaminiari: "Well that happened"

Quickly all the rest rushed to meet them

Eraser Head: "Huh you came faster than expected"

Momo started fiddling with the bracelet that she got from Izuku, then started sobbing silently.

Eraser Head: "I know it's hard but we will find him. And when we do lets knock some sense into him for not even coming to see you."

Shift to Izuku who was beating up some muggers.

Izuku *Shudders*: "*Chuckle* I am in danger"

Momo: "I know, do you have any leads?"

Eraser Head: "Not anything concrete, but we suspect that the vigilante Healing Reaper may be Izuku or knows Izuku"

Momo: "That will be so like him. Still trying to be a hero"

And at this moment the rest of the class chose to appear.

Eraser Head: "Okay now since you all are here. Momo how far could you throw the ball in middle school"

Momo: "55 metres"

Eraser Head: "Not bad. Now try with your quirk"

Momo then started creating something and when all the lights were gone a rail gun was left and shot it.

Eraser Head: "Creative and you have reached over 220km(136.7miles for the Americans)"

Mina: "Yeah this will be so much fun"

Momo: "You've imbecile you doomed us all"(Anyone get that reference)

Eraser Head: "Since you think it will be fun. Lets add some stakes to it last place gets expelled"

Mina: "Apologies"

Izumi: "How is that fair after the hours of community service and therapy we did"

Eraser Head: "Fair how bout all natural disasters that occur or villain attacks or heck Izuku Yagi what about him?!?! I have three years to whip you into Heroes that the public will look up too and not croak within the first 5 years of their graduating"

Everyone one of them just looked down in shame except for Izumi and Katsumi who were fuming.

Eraser Head: "Now lets get back to the test ball throw, 50 meter dash, sit-ups, push-ups, long jump, seated toe-touch, repeated side-steps and grip strength. All get a partner for sit-ups..."

At the end of it the results is the same except replace Izuku placement with Hitoshi.

Eraser Head: "Expulsion was a practical lie to bring out your potential"

Tenya: "It was clearly a logical ruse they would not actually expel us"

Momo: "That would be a lie he expelled his who class claiming they had no potential last year on the first day"

This left all of them shocked and Eraser Head we a shit eating grin.

Time skip to the bus ride to the USJ of everyone brought to you by Eraser Head crying after seeing the cat bus

Everything else will happen like canon except that the president and vice president is Momo and Tenya.

Tsuyu: "Hey Momo sorry if I am blunt but why do you keep touching that bracelet?"

Mina: "Yeah spill it sister have a secret lover?"

Mina than started poking Momo in the cheek

Momo: "Fine just stop poking. It was given to me by my best friend Izuku Yagi but he went missing for the last 5 years"

Tsuyu: "Wait isn't that Izumi family name?"

Izumi: "That useless Deku caused me my recommendation"

Momo: "Yeah it is and he left because of her Tsuyu"

Tsuyu: "Call me Tsu"

Momo: "Okay. Well Izumi and her gang killed him, but the body was not where they found it, we guessed he actually had a quirk and it revived him and he is now in hiding from them out of fear"

Tenya: "That's crazy another male with a quirk. The only male with a quirk is All Might"

Eraser Head: "We are here everyone get off"

All the heroes in training got off the bus and walked in to see a marshmallow.

Ochako: "Oh my god it is thirteen"

Eraser Head: "Okay quite down I have to tell you one or two or maybe five no definitely fifteen things before we start"

When suddenly a mist surrounded them.

Eraser Head: "Everyone huddle up"

Not long after the mist faded and the heroes saw them surrounded on all sides by villains.

Shigraki: "Where is All Might the schedule says he should be here"

Kurogiri: "Calm down Shigraki he must be late"

Shigraki: "Yeah your right I guess while we wait we can have some fun with them Kurogoiri disperse them"

Kurogiri: "At once"

Everyone was warped to different area and we now see Momo with Jiro and Kaminiri stuck in the mountain zone approached by villainess. Momo realizing that they were surrounded started making some 10,000 IQ moves

Momo: "Jiro come here, Kaminiri go crazy"

Momo had just created a insulated cover protecting herself and Jiro just before a huge shock came in taking out all the villains except for one who quickly grabbed Momo.

Jiro: "Let her go"

villain: "Step back put down those weapons or I will kill her"

Momo *Thought*: "Izuku please save me"

Izuku we his daughters.

Izuku *Thought*: "Momo is getting hurt"

Izuku: "Girls I need to go out for a bit. I may be back late"

Izuku then began warping to Momo location.

Back to Momo.

Momo *Thought*: "God please let me see Izuku in my next life"

God(Directly at Momo): "You sure? Why not now?"

At that moment Izuku warped in above the villain and crashed down

Izuku: "Who... Hurt... HER"

Jiro: "Dead Sea please help villains are attacking"

Izuku: "Protect"

Izuku then began expanding to a whole new level expanding and expanding covering up the entire USJ picking up all the heroes and leaving them at the entrance while absorbing the energy of the villains to help recover from the huge use.(Sorry hard to think of a fight scene for a guy who is literally OP)

All Villains *thought*: "Well fuck, Dead Sea is here"

Stopping the blue haired woman baby from disintegrating away Tsuyu but was quickly punched away by bird monster and receding the swarm leaving him in between the villains and the heroes with a pile of over 200 villains knocked out to the side.

Eraser Head: "You daughter(I am not sure if son is appropriate) of a bitch you finally decided to show up" then she fainted.

Shigraki: "Dead Sea you bloody cheater why are you here!?!?"

Izuku: "You... Hurt... Her... You... Die"

Shigraki: "You god damn hacker. Nomu kill it"

The Nomu then began charging at Izuku but what was most surprising was that its punch actually pushed him back a little shocking everyone. The unstoppable vigilante was knocked back.

Izuku *thought*: "Huh it managed to knock me back so super strength and speed but looking at his hand it can also regenerate"

Izuku immediately began doing what the swarm does best swarming the enemy. Slowly surrounding the enemy corroding away at its defenses like how bees will surround enemy wasp. This left many people shocked and worried as while this happened large bulges on the swarm surface appeared due to the Nomu actually punching it. But in the end the Nomu was corroded away. And immediately began rushing towards Shigraki.

Shigraki: "Kurogiri get us away from this god damn cheater"

Shigraki left and now Izuku only had one thing to do. He turned around towards the heroes remaining and began a slow crawl?(i am not sure whether it defines as a crawl or walk)(Also slower than this)

And reached out a tentacle towards the heroes to try to heal them but was quickly attacked by the two hot head of the class.

Katsumi: "You useless monster I had it perfectly under control scram"

Izumi: "Stay away you bloody monster"

Hearing this he looked towards Momo and began reaching out towards her and showed her something which she has been looking for since Izuku disappeared shocking all who heard Momo story. The other half of the bracelet she had.

Momo: "How do you have that"

Izuku then reduced his swarm form returning to his reaper form.(Without the scythe and bird and red hue)

Izuku: "I brought him somewhere safe after he awakened and gave him a place he can call home and a family he can call his. Now move so I can heal her"

All that heard that was shocked the Dead Sea and Healing Reaper were the same person and that Izuku was alive but angered the two hot heads that Izuku was alive. He than began reaching out towards Eraser Head healing her.

Momo: "Can you bring me to see him?"

Izuku was about to respond but was attacked.

All Might: "Detroit Smash"

Sending Izuku back

Momo: "All Might stop he stopped all the villains" Momo quickly went tin between them

Izuku: "I will be back"

Izuku immediately warped away to his daughters

Nezumi: "Miss Yaoyorozu, what happen? Why was Healing Reaper here?"

Momo: "Healing Reaper and Dead Sea is the same person and knows where Izuku is"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2069 words

So Izuku decided to reveal that Dead Sea and Healing reaper are the same and now the hunt begins to find them. In the next chapter Izuku family will be found and with their safety is compromised. Like the chapter hate it put it in the comments. Also please tell me whether you want him to participate in the sport festival will probably limit him so as to make it more interesting so comment if you want to see it.

RSK12321 going dark 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

98.2K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
673K 7.7K 33
In a world where only women have quirks and are the dominant gender, Izuku Aizawa is one of the only men left in the world. His main dream in life is...
44.8K 885 23
The world of the Shinobi has come to an end. Right before Kaguya was sealed away by Naruto and the others, she cursed the world with what little powe...
60.9K 2.2K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...