𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 。゚ʙɴ...

By Starred_Skies

┏━━━✦ "𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 ... More

✦❘༻ II- The Vessel at UA ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ III- The Seven Hard-working Days ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ IV- Sports Festival! ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ V- Sports Festival pt.2! ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ VI- Walking Tortilla? ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ VII- The Ass-Kicker ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ VIII- Friend ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ IX- Open up to a friend ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ X- Free Weekend Time Jujutsu-Stroll ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XI- Exam strength testouts ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XII- Shopping...was...a no-no ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XIII- What a wasted sacrifice ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XIV- Mindful think-through ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XV- Kick some curse ass ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XVI- Back In Business ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XVII- Back In Business pt.2 ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XVIII- Cute+Fun JJK Special ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XIX- Home-bound Yui-kun ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XX- Proposal Dessert ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XXI- Power! ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XXII- Chocolate bitches ༺❘✦
REQUESTED<3 Yui x Reader
✦❘༻ XXIII- For yourself, or her? ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XXIV ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XV ༺❘✦
Epilogue

✦❘༻ I - Cheesy Pacts ༺❘✦

17.4K 401 178
By Starred_Skies

"You can't make decisions based on the fear and the possibility of what might happen."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Excuse me, no." The teen who's pink hair flopped to the side in a messy bun whilst she lay watching Haikyuu disagreed. The blushed purple clock above her Smartsung TV ticked each second, informing the current time was 6:48pm.

"Come on, Yuuu! Don't you wanna go on exciting adventures with me, Kugisaki and Fushiguro?" Yuji, the other pink haired individual, tensed up in hope as he fluttered his eyelashes.

"If you hadn't eaten that crusty ass finger, we wouldn't even be here in the first place." She retorted, flicking a burnt bean of popcorn at her brother as he groaned in defeat.

"But Gojo said he'll send you to the East to make use of you if you don't agree to help us!"

"I'm pissed about you sitting around all day doing nothing, brat. Make your damn mind up and make yourself useful!" Sukuna grumbled as he formed a mouth on Yui's hand.

"You don't get any say! You only switched your host to me because I'm more laid-back, so now here you have it! But still, fighting curses is a lot more disgusting...not to mention you ripping their organs out...so if I go with the hero course, I could potentially avoid that! Yay!" She smiled with a twinkle as she held a thumbs up.

"That means you need to solve a new pact! Yay!" Satoru winked as he held his fingers to Yui's forehead, knocking her out. Not before she tossed a handful of burnt popcorn she stashed up.

"You traitor!" Yui looked away from the male sitting on his throne of bones in exaggerated offence.

"You're boring when all you do is sit around all day!"

"Pfff. You asked for it. But talking about contracts..." She tapped her finger against her chin in thought.

"5 minutes of thinking time." They announced in sync, sitting down on the blood-water floor with a soothing splatter as they sat resting their backs against each other's.

Thought anything up?" He asked after some time of the female twirling a strand of her pink, mid-back length hair between her fingers.

"Why do you and other curses like that have organs if you don't use them?" She asked with a completely straight and serious face, throwing the male off.

"What have you been thinking about!? Jeez, should've stayed with the other damn brat..." He deadpanned.

"...and I took that personally..."

"Whatever. Here are my conditions. Since you're the more chilled of the two of you, my conditions will give me more freedom, if you agree on them."

"Mmmm. Go on." She said while chewing on a chicken nugget which she got from god knows where.

"One; I want control over your body when I say the word Extend for as long as I choose."

"You can do that once a day, just because you get to choose how long and DON'T DO IT WHEN I'M WILLFULLY SLEEPING. Also, killing or hurting people I obviously wouldn't harm at that moment is a no-no." She winked and held up a finger gun.

"Fine." He agreed.

"M'kay, now mine. If your rabid dog danger radar picks anything up, you tell me cause we don't wanna die, don't we? If I need your help because I'm about to die or something, you take over the situation without killing. I'll just say take over, or whatever. You get the idea." She stuck her tongue out for a moment. "But remember that if you do happen to be the cause of someone's death, I'LL WOOP YOUR ASS!"

"You know that last part also gets counted into the pact..."

"Oh, really? Even better!" She snickered as the man deadpanned again. "Also, don't you dare rip my clothes off to the nude parts!"

"Why not!?" He whined in protest.

"Because its creepy!" She crossed her arms defensively.

"But the light feels so good against the flesh~" He dreamed.

"No." She flicked him in the forehead.

"Tch." He rolled his eyes, rubbing his forehead with a pout.

"M'kay then, deal?" She held out her fist for a fist-bump.

"...Deal." He reluctantly fist-bumped the female.

"Ayo I'm back." The female shot her head up, headbutting Gojo Satoru in the process. She snickered as he whined dramatically, rubbing his snow haired head painfully.

"What did you agree on?" Yuji asked, and Yui proceeded to list the deal.

"What if he goes and robs a bank?" Satoru started his paranoia.

"Why the hell would I do that? Besides, she said she'll woop my ass..." Sukuna admitted the last part in an embarrassed mutter.

"One more thing, Satoru. I want to beat some curses up before I go, so gimme some of your next week's missions, if you may." She motioned towards herself with her index finger, noticing the two thick black lines that appeared on her wrists, and her nails taking on a black tint. "Edgy." She deadpanned, making the two males laugh.

"Why not go today? A spontaneous adventure!" Satoru shook the girl excitedly, causing her to shove a handful of popcorn in his mouth.

"I'm going on a walkie with Yuki and Mizuki, so where's Sushiguro?"

"PFF-" Yuji burst out laughing at the nickname.

"Funny story, actually..."

"One more!" Yui called out, gripping her wooden chopsticks eagerly as she motivated the black haired boy.

"Damn it, Yui!" He groaned with his mouth completely stuffed, sticking a 10th Sushi in his mouth.

"You did it, Fushiguro! Or should I say, Sushiguro?" She wiggled her eyebrows while the boy ran out to return the food in the toilet.

"Do you accept my apology now!?"

"Mhm. Thanks a lot, Sushiguro!" She batted her eyelashes while a flowery aura enveloped her.

"He does these things for you to apologise!?" Yuji's and Satoru's mouth fell wide open as they proceeded to start whining about their jealousy.

"*Atchoo*!" Somewhere, Fushiguro right now.

"I'll call him." Yui skydove back onto the rose pink sofa, pinking up her glitter phone. The screen flickered on, showing a photo of everyone together at the beach, a photo she and Yuji took during the autumn time.

"Yeah?" Fushiguro answered his call.

"Could you bring Yuki and Mizuki over?I wanted to take them for a walkie!" Her voice beamed over the line.

"You do realize they're called just Demon Dogs?"

"Have some empathy! They need names to be happy! Anyway, where you at?"

"My room. Literally the wall beside you."

"I'm coming!" She hung up and sprinted towards her desired destination while the shikigami user summoned his companions.

"Just don't-"

"-Thanks bye!" Yui was already out of the room and wandering into the forest with two balls in hand.

"Hey...Sukuna?"

"What." The curse groaned.

"You were once human, right? Why did you turn into a curse?" She asked with a careful voice, aware of the thin ice she was stepping onto.

There was a long silence. Yui sighed and took out the two balls, throwing them far out for the dogs to run after.

"The world's a cruel place, kid." He finally said.

"Only fools don't realize that, I guess." The dogs returned, and she picked the balls up, throwing them with more energy. "What the hell...I didn't use any cursed energy though..."

"Oh, that's a little extra present I threw into our pact, so you don't die, weakling."

"You mean I have all of your agility now?" Her jaw dropped as her eyes wandered back to the marks.

"Not all of it, but yes, half."

"W-well, thanks." She crouched back down for the balls, petting the two furry cuties as she got ready to properly test how far she can throw. The results? Well, let's just count an invisible bruise on Panda's head.

Next up, The Vessel at UA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 0 9
This is the third and final book of this series (Yay!) and do not expect great quality. This will likely be rushed with plenty of spelling mistakes...
42.6K 738 19
"Hey fushiguro! Wow you look all better now!" I heard a unknown voice says as megumi exits the room about to go grab snacks. "There's lots of other e...
1.3K 59 10
15 year old y/n, some would say she was cursed at birth. A light touch from her could cause harm. The injuries very, but all are relatively harmful...
97.9K 3.2K 58
| 𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 | [ Rewritten ] "ᴴᵉʸ⸴ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵗᵘʳⁿ ⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ" "ᵂʰᵃᵗ? ᴵ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵒᵘ" ...