๐’๐‚๐‘๐€๐๐’ || ๐ก๐š๐ณ๐›๐ข๐ง...

Autorstwa burnoutwrit3r

"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป '๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. ๐—œ'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป' ๏ฟฝ... Wiฤ™cej

disclaimers & intro
one. the happy hotel
two. love, lust, and everything in between
three. undying love
four. biting back
five. goodbye
seven. jealousy
eight. "drunk" words are sober thoughts
nine. another invitation
ten. a break
eleven. a date?
twelve. confessing
thirteen. weightless
fourteen. things are never good for long
fifteen. a pearl
sixteen. bloody lust
seventeen. all i need
eighteen. traitor
nineteen. selfish
twenty. love
twenty-one. guilt
twenty-two. three choices
twenty-three. redemption
twenty-four. the interview
twenty-five. a date
twenty-six. love at first sight
twenty-seven. a gift
twenty-eight. a wedding
thank you!

six. an invitation

13.3K 446 309
Autorstwa burnoutwrit3r

The next day you're feeling a bit more in a lighter mood and you check yourself in the mirror with a soft smile on your lips. Especially since Angel was acting like his usual self with you—you're a bit happy he doesn't seem to hate you any more than he hates everyone else.

"Hey, tits, you're looking hot.",Angel's voice rings out when you leave your bedroom. You turn to him with a beaming smile and you run your hands down your curves in the pretty dress. Glimpsing down to your attire before looking to him, he grins.

"Thank you, Angel! You look lovely too.",you compliment his skimpy and scandalous attire. He rolls his eyes in a light-hearted manner and you walk with him towards the lobby. A comfortable silence falls between the two of you and you begin to grow curious.

Angel Dust has been here weeks longer than you have. Even if he doesn't like Charlie he has to know gossip right? The little encounter with the Von Eldritch siblings seems to have left more of an impression on you than you'd like. Especially since Baxter looked like he was going to pass out at the sight of Seviathan.

Lottie. Even the way he said his little nickname for Charlotte was condescending. You crinkle your nose in disdain and try to shake your head of them. The last thing you want is anymore weight or thoughts in your skull. You just hope you won't ever run into them again, or see them for that matter.

Reaching the lobby you freeze up and your eyes widen a bit. Angel Dust is oblivious and simply walks past you.

You never were the luckiest.

"You two aren't allowed here, get out.",Vaggie scowls while holding Charlie behind her. Charlie places a gentle hand on Vaggie's shoulder, the moth demon looks to the princess and Charlie nods with a soft smile. Vaggie stands down and Charlie steps forward, holding Vaggie's hand.

Her smile falls while looking between the two out-of-place Von Eldritch siblings. "I already told you two I'm not selling the hotel. Leave.",she orders with a firm and glaring expression. Especially towards a smiling Helsa. Seviathan wears his usual cocky grin and he rolls his eyes.

Helsa steps towards her with her smile tightening. The two high ranking demons are eye to eye, the same height even in their different styles of high heels. "Not everything is about you, Charlotte. We're here on personal matters.",she says with a colder voice than the one you heard before.

You notice Alastor and Husk don't care in the slightest about the thick tension in the air. Both are too occupied with their liquor and the simple card game at hand. Turning back to the Von Eldritch siblings in front of the two lovers you wonder what personal matters they could possibly be here for.

"Oh really?",Vaggie says in a passive aggressive matter,"And what personal matters could you possibly have here?"

Seviathan folds his hands behind his back and eyes Vaggie up and down, in a judgmental manner with contempt glittering in his eyes. "We're here to see Y/N. She's staying here isn't she?"

Your eyes widen just as everyone else's in the room. Both Husk and Alastor immediately perk up and look over. With confusion and uneasiness you walk forward in your pretty heels. "What can I do for you two?",you ask in a polite and cordial manner.

All eyes turn to you and you offer a small smile to the siblings with a tilt of your head and expectant raise of your brows. Seviathan shamelessly eyes you up and down, Helsa putting on that sweet smile while flipping her white hair from her shoulder. "Oh! Well hey, Y/N.",she says in her honeyed voice,"Seviathan has something he wants to say."

A bit confused you look to the tall demon and he clears his throat while stepping towards you. "I want to apologize for how I acted yesterday during our first encounter. I was in a sour mood and it was wrong of me to take it out on you and Baxter.",he speaks with one hand behind his back and one laid against where his heart is.

Admittedly you're pleasantly surprised by his apology. He seems to be genuine in his words. Smiling at him you decide to bury the hatchet, never one to hold grudges. "I accept your apology, thank you. That was kind of you—",you look to Helsa with a nod,"—both of you. But Charlie is clearly discomforted by you being here so please leave."

Helsa walks beside Seviathan and she smiles in a sickly sweet manner. "Oh you're totally sweet, Y/N! I'm having a birthday party tomorrow and you seem so cool." A bit of an 'ooo' leaves your lips when she opens her hand and a pretty green envelope appears. She holds it out to you. "Consider coming, I think we could be good friends."

Looking to her eyes you feel reluctant. A part of you is uneasy by her and Seviathan. But she's playing nice and you'd hate to be rude towards an invitation. Your mother would kill you if you did such a thing. By force of habit you take it with a smile. "Thank you, I'll be there."

She nods and with a snap of her fingers everyone in the room has an invitation fall into their hands. Your eyes widen at such a sight and she smiles. "You're all invited as well, I hope you can make it." This gesture makes you smile a bit and feel more comfortable about accepting the invitation.

Helsa then turns to you with a sweet smile. "I'll see you there, Y/N! Bye-bye!",she gives a sweet wave and turns. Seviathan immediately steps in front of you and holds out his hand with a grin.

"You look lovely today." A soft gasp leaves your lips when a flame rises in his palm and he catches the orange rose before it falls. Holding it out to you, you feel your face warm up a bit and you take it with a smile. He shoots you a flirty wink and turns. "I look forward to seeing you tomorrow, Y/N."

Seviathan easily catches up with his shorter sister and the two leave the hotel satisfied. "Once again you're right, Helsa.",Seviathan states while grinning and chuckling,"Did you see how they were all looking at us? Why Alastor looked like he wanted to rip my head off."

Helsa scoffs while tossing her hair off of her shoulder and getting into the limo first. "Of course I was right. Women like Y/N are chased after by many but she's hard to attain. But I'm super surprised it was Alastor who's chasing her. Even the mangy cat was glaring at you."

Seviathan chuckles while sitting down comfortably. He feels immense pride and satisfaction at the envy and jealousy that was burned into him by Alastor and Husk. Not to mention he had the pleasure of seeing you. Then a questions sparks in his head and he turns to Helsa.

"But why did you invite everyone else? I thought the plan was to only invite Y/N?",he questions while fixing his expensive watch.

Helsa crosses one legs over the other and crosses her arms over her chest. "She doesn't trust us, inviting everyone else would make her feel more comfortable. Plus did you see the freakshow Charlotte has in that stupid little hotel? I feel like it's gonna be fun."

He nods while leaning back, his hands folded behind his head. "Still doesn't it throw our plan off to get Y/N to be eyes for us?",he questions with a raise of his brow.

"Not at all. If anything she's probably already trusting us since I invited that freakshow.",Helsa sighs in annoyance,"Just work on the romance angle of getting her to join our sabotage party. I can handle the rest."

The elder shrugs and snorts. "That's not a problem at all."

Seviathan finds himself smiling a bit softer.

You did look lovely today.

"H-How do you know the Von Eldritch's?",Charlie asks while burning the invitation in her hand. You look to her while holding the rose delicately. A bit of guilt hits you and you rub the nape of your neck with a soft sigh.

"I didn't feel the need to say anything because it wasn't that big of a matter but Baxter and I encountered them yesterday. It was a bit uncomfortable but nothing bad.",you explain and Charlie nods slowly.

Her doe eyes look to you and she breathes out with a small frown. "You totally don't have to go to H—augh—Hel—augh—" You lean back a bit every time Charlie gags while trying to say Helsa's name. Vaggie rubs her girlfriends back with a soft frown. Finding it a bit funny you fight off a smile. "—her party, you know?"

You nod while looking down at the invitation and then to the rose. "I want to. I haven't been to a party in decades and I sort of miss the fun.",you say with a sweet smile.

The princess puts on a smile and nods while looking to you,"Then we're going with you. Even if I have a bad past with them I wouldn't want to stop you from—"

"Alastor!",you scold and whip around to him. His hand clutched the orange rose and in the blink of an eye it wilts and dies in your hand. Dropping the rotting stem to join the crumbling leaves, your eyes are wide while looking into his.

"Oh I am so sorry, my dear! I suppose I forgot about my little affect on plants.",he apologizes with an ear to ear grin and his eyes crinkled shut. With a small frown you look down at the once pretty rose. "But if you're going to that screechy womans party then I suppose I can attend too."

This brings up your mood and you completely forget about the rose. A big cheesy smile spreads across your lips. "That's wonderful! I bet it'll be fun! I've never been to a modern party before.",you gush with excitement at experiencing something new.

"Wait are you serious?",Angel questions. You turn to him holding the invitation and you nod with a smile. He grins and walks up to you. "Well fuck count me in." With even more excitement and bubbling happiness there seems to be only one person left. All eyes turn to Husk who has been observing carefully.

When his eyes meet your hopeful one he sighs. "If there's no free booze I'm fuckin' leaving.",he gives in.

You don't even have to say anything to have such an affect on him.

What a joke.

——

In your room later that day when the hotel has fallen quiet again you sit with your legs criss crossed. The invitation lays beneath your pillow with the photograph of you and Theodora. In your hands you work on designs for a newest invention for Sir Pentious. A soft sigh leaves your lips thinking about the serpent.

Tomorrow you are going to stop by, no matter what.

A familiar rhythmic knock comes to your door and you turn with a soft smile. "Come in.",you say in a louder tone. The door opens as you begin to gather the papers on your bed and put them away in an organized manner.

"What are you doing up still, my dear?",Alastor asks while shutting the door behind him. You smile and shove the file beneath your pillow, putting your supplies on the bedside table with a soft groan of strain.

"Nothing I was just...",you trail off slowly when you turn and meet Alastor. Your eyes widen a bit and you feel your breath catch in your throat. "Wh—What are you wearing?",you ask him with a stutter. He laughs a bit while looking down at his attire that causes your heart to start beating quicker.

"I was getting ready for bed before I decided to stop by to bid you a sleep well!",he says while pulling up his pajama bottoms.

His red satin pajama bottoms hang off his toned hips and the matching long-sleeve shirt he wears is not buttoned. It's spread open in a painfully teasing manner that gives view to the skin beneath, littered with a few scars here and there. His muscles tense and shifts with the littlest of movements.

Swallowing hard you nod and laugh briefly. "Oh yes of course—I—suppose it's just been quite sometime since I've seen you so dressed down."

Alastor walks towards you and his shirt parts a bit more. You can just imagine how he might feel beneath your hands. "My dear...are you certain you want to attend that...gathering?",he questions with a wary tone. You look to him as he sits down beside you.

His slender hands fix the collar of his shirt and you blink back. "Yes I am...it's been a while like I said before." You look to him and smile softly, ignoring the heat rushing to your face. "I especially am looking forward to being in such a lively setting with you."

He smiles at you and your eyes shift to his lips for just a moment. Would he push you away if you kissed him?

In all honesty even in such a form you find yourself attracted to Alastor. While alive he was a man unlike any other to you. Tall, handsome, impeccably dress—and it seems none of that changed in death. You remember the first time you two had gotten intimate his slender hands were so gentle yet firm with you.

For a moment your daydreaming ceases when he cups your cheeks. "I suppose I feel the same.",he says with a smile. His hands are no longer gloved against your face, they feel surprisingly soft but cold. His hands were always cold.

Goosebumps would often rise on your soft skin when he touched you. Gentle or rough, hands groping your thighs, breasts, behind and every piece of you he could get his hands on. The thought of him sliding his thumb past your lips to suck on like he did before makes your knees pinch.

"You feel hot, my dear. Are you feeling well?",he asks with concern.

Between your legs you feel more than just well.

"I'm...I'm fine...just a bit hot is all.",you lie while reaching up and placing your hands over his larger ones.

The last time you were in such a position with him you made the first move. Dragging his hands down your cheeks and the curve of your neck, cupping your breasts with his hands.

You can still remember the way his breath audibly caught in his throat.

If you did it now would it happen again?

"Alastor...",you breathe out while shutting your eyes for a moment. Embarrassment floods through you and your face grows hotter. Maybe if Alastor slept with you then you could finally find some sleep. But will asking come off the wrong way?

Then again it's not as if your mind isn't already thinking of all the wrong things.

"Yes, my dear?",he asks in soft tone.

Your eyes flutter open and you meet his red gaze. With a deep breathe you shake your head gently. With a shake of your head you try to push away those sinful thoughts, you gently pull his hands down with a smile.

Pushing your desires and needs aside, you speak softly.

"I hope you sleep well."

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

138K 3.8K 26
*WARNING SHITTY ENDING AND REWRITTEN* Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But was banished, cut off her dignity and pride...
23.7K 471 12
๐—ก๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜… ๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฎ ______________ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ...
50.6K 1.6K 14
[Y!HH x F!READER] โ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š, ๐ˆ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹ ๐ˆ๐๐’๐€๐๐„ , ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ๐… ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„ ๐ˆ ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐‘...
10.4K 272 12
(Hazbin Hotel x Male Reader) You know, when I started writing this, I thought "There are so many 'Music Demon' fanfictions out there and most of them...