Demon of U.A. (IzuPony)

By cheerfulreaper

Izuku 'Devil's Son' Midoriya. 15 years old. In a correctional facility for arson, 2 accounts of attempted mur... More

Demons of the Past
Sports Festival: Part 1: Showing off
Sports Festival: Part 2: Bring It

Sports Festival: Part 3: True Power

1.3K 58 37
By cheerfulreaper

"ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLRIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHHHT FOLKS, NOW FOR THE PICKING OF OPPONENTS! DONE BY THE ONLY AND ONLY MIDNIGHT!" Present Mic shouts, as Midnight steps up, looking around at the crowd of students. 

"Well, this is a youthful group! I hope you all can fight....now, here are the groupings!" Midnight says, spreading her arms towards the massive screen. 

Looking up, I spot my name in the far right. I'm fighting.....Shinso? That's the purple-haired guy, right? If I win.....I'm either fighting Shiozaki or Kaminari. And.....no offense to Kaminari, I think he's gonna loose. 

Let's see.....Iida and Mei....I guess the girl with dreads? Iida'll win that one.....Todoroki and Sero....yeah, sorry Sero. Yaoyorozu and Tokoyami...........hard to say. Probably Tokoyami. Mina and Aoyama......Mina, no question. Kirishima and Tetsutetsu....endurance match, no doubt. Bakugo and Uraraka.........yeah, that's a loss, Uraraka. Let's hope you can put up a fight. 

"Deku! You better win all your fucking matches! I wanna kick your ass in the final!" Bakugo shouts at me, and I chuckle. 

"Win your shit first!" I call, and Bakugo chuckles. 

"Alright! Clear the field, it's time for the first match!" Midnight shouts, and Bakugo gives me a small nod before walking away, heading up to the stands as me and Shinso walk up onto the stage, and as I stretch, flexing my forearms and shaking out my legs a bit, he just stares. 

"You boys ready?" Midnight asks, looking at both of us. 

"I am." I reply, and Shinso nods

"Yep." He says, and Midnight nods. 

"Alright boys....then....Begin!" She shouts, and I don't move, instead watching Shinso. He doesn't even get into a fighters stance, just letting his hands hang at his side. Interesting. 

"You know, there's rumors surrounding you. That you're an attempted murderer." Shinso says, and I raise an eyebrow. Interesting that he knows that......

Walking towards the purple-haired 1-A student who isn't a pervert, I let fire spark on my arms, and Shinso, to his credit, doesn't even blink. 

"So what? You just got too mad, and decided to kill someone?" He asks, and I stay quiet, still advancing on him. He narrows his eyes, and I can see him take a deep breath. 

"Tell me, how does it feel to be an orphan?" Shinso asks, and I freeze in place. 

"...............Excu-" I begin, but I suddenly feel my body freeze and my fire stop. 

"Heh.....surprised that worked. Now, walk out of the arena." Shinso chuckles, and I feel my body turn around. 

"WHAT IS GOING ON? MIDORIYA HAS TURNED AROUND, SEEMINGLY UNCONSCIOUSLY! IS SHINSO GOING TO WIN THIS EASILY AT THIS RATE!" Present Mic roars, but the sound barely registers in my mind. I'm just trying to break the control that reigns over me. 

I'm not going out like this....I made a fucking promise....Steel Wall......I ain't gonna let you down. 

Mentally gritting my teeth, I prepare for some pain. Pure Flame......Death Wish. 

Fire explodes from my entire body, charring my shirt clean off, as the sheer heat forces Midnight and Cemetoss back as Shisno backs up. 

"WHAT THE HECK? MIDORIYA JUST SET HALF THE ARENA ABLAZE! AND....MY GOD, LOOK AT HIM!" Present Mic, clearly in shocked over my current state. 

I'm covered in bright red and blistering burns, all over my chest and arms, as well as my lower legs and neck. Steam is rising from my hair and blood is dripping from opened cuts on my face. Turning around, I face Shinso, staring the purple-haired student down. Charging fire at my feet, I take off, and shoulder-check him with the force of a semi truck, sending him catapulting out of the ring, and tumbling along on the ground of the arena. 

For a solid minute, everyone is silent, until Midnight speaks. 

"Winner by ring out, Izuku Midoriya." She says, gesturing to me. Ignoring her as well as the roaring crowd, I walk down to Shinso, grabbing him by the back of the collar, and begin dragging him to Recovery Girl, since he's currently barely conscious. 

"You know, if I was anyone else, you would've won." I say, as we move down the hall, leaving a trail of my blood. 

".....The hell do you mean by that?" Shinso asks, and I look at him as we get close to Recovery Girl's office. 

".....I have way too much to lose. My pride, and a promise I made. I always keep my promises." I reply, as I open the door to Recovery Girl's office. 

"You are an idiot, boy." Recovery Girl says instantly, slamming her cane into my shin. Ignoring the pain, I let go of Shinso, letting him hit the ground as I pull off my eyepatch, and set it down on a bedstand. Shinso stares at me in shock as he manages to get into one of the beds. 

"Midoriya.....what the fuck happened?" He asks, looking at me as Recovery Girl begins to treat him. 

"A lot of shit, Shinso." I reply, as Recovery Girl stares at me, then smacks me again

"OW! REALLY! I'M HURT ENOUGH AS IT!" I snap, and she stares at me. 

"You did that yourself. You can wait." She replies, and I groan as I facepalm. 

5 minutes later. 

"Midoriya! Shinso! You two are back!" Iida says, doing a chopping motion which seems to be his default. I rub the back of my head as I sit down, wrapped in bandages, and wearing a new shirt and pair of pants. 

"Yeah, well, it is what it is. So, Kaminari and that Shiozaki girl, right?" I ask, as I sit down next to Bakugo, and Shinso sits over by Tokoyami and Shoji. 

"Yeah. Sparky is gonna get his ass kicked." Bakugo says, as I focus down on the match. 

As I watch, after Kaminari gets introduced, Present Mic introduces Shiozaki as an assassin, she seems to take great offense to that. 

"I am no assassin! I serve our Lord and Savior, and I do not kill." She says, and I literally see a column of light fall over her. Gritting my teeth, it takes everything I have not to explode on her. 

"You good, Deku?" Bakugo asks, and I sigh, letting my jaw unclench. 

"Don't worry about it." I reply, as Kaminari proceeds to get his ass kicked. 

50 minutes later. 

"Now for the first round of the second match! After a fantastic showing by Uraraka and Bakugo, along with a break, it's time for the first match that will lead into the semi-finals! Up first are Izuku Midoriya, the fire-based powerhouse of 1-A, and Ibara Shiozaki, the religious fighter who will bring you straight to redemption!" Midnight says, as I roll out my wrists and shoulders. 

"Fighters ready?" Midnight asks, and I crack my neck, and nod silently. 

"I am, Midnight sensei." She says, and Midnight smiles. 

"Then.....Begin!" She calls, and I simply stare down Shiozaki, who does the same to me. 

"Tell me.....are the rumors true?" Shiozaki asks, and I raise an eyebrow

"Depends on the rumors." I reply, and she narrows her eyes

"That your nickname is 'Devil's Son', and you tried to kill two people?" She asks, and I shrug

"Can't and won't say." I reply, and she narrows her eyes. 

"Hmph....so that's a yes....in that case.....you must pay penance." She says, her hair growing and writhing as I light my arms, torching the sleeves of my shirt like it's nothing. 

"Penance is overrated." I reply, charging her, releasing a line of fire at the plant-haired religious lady. She dodges the fire, and whips a trio of vines towards me, which I easily torch. 

We continue this duel of fire and plants, neither of us gaining or losing ground. Neither of us can land a solid blow until I feel a vine wrap around my leg, then yank, hard. I slam onto my back, and Shiozaki doesn't waste time. 

Vines begin to encircle my body, pinning my arms to my side. I grit my teeth as I feel the thorns slightly cut my bare skin as Shiozaki lifts me into the air. 

"WOW! SHIOZAKI HAS CAPTURED THE ELUSIVE MIDORIYA! IS THIS THE END OF MIDORIYA'S RUN?" Present Mic asks, as Shiozaki stares at me as I let my body heat up, literally making the vines around me steam. 

"There is a question I must ask. Are you sorry for your crimes?" She asks, and I stare at her with my singular good eye. 

"Nope. And I never will be." I reply, and she sighs. Suddenly, vines begin to cover me in another layer, and soon, I'm wrapped in a massive vine ball, save my head

"Repent, and I might let you go." She says, and I scoff

"Never." I snarl, and she sighs

"So be it." Suddenly, my head is covered by vines. 

"Repent, Devil's Son! You aren't worth much otherwise." She says, and suddenly, I'm thrown into memories. 

"YOU'RE WORTH NOTHING, YOU DEMON CHILD!" 

"FUCK OFF!" 

"FINE THEN! INTO THE BOX!" 

".......Midoriya, can you continue?" Midnight asks, as I feel my breathing begin to speed up, and a cold sweat begins to break out. 

"I don't think he can." Shiozaki says, and I hear a snap of a vine, or whip, but at this point, I'm going to have a panic attack..........

"I....I can.......Pure Flame:......Corruption." I mutter, and not a split second later.............intense heat. 

Midnight POV 

As I'm getting ready to call the match, I feel the temperature around me begin to change. It's getting hotter, and quickly. 

"Uhh.......Cementoss, do you feel that?" I whisper to my coworker, who nods. 

"It seems Midoriya may not be fini-" He's cut off when the ball of vines explodes into a massive column of flame and heat, blue fire exploding out in all directions, the heat washing all over the place. 

"WHAT THE HECK? BLUE FLAME HAS SUDDENLY DOUSED THE ARENA!" Present Mic shouts as I see a figure kneeling on the floor of the arena, as steam rises around them. They raise their head, and the only thing I can see is the glowing red irises of the figure. 

Midoriya POV 

"You know.....I was hoping I wasn't going to need to use this." I growl, as I force myself to my feet, steam making a shroud around me. 

"Wha...." Shiozaki says, stumbling back as I fully step out from the smoke and steam. 

Instead of my normal peach-colored skin tone, it's turned into a deep black, with rough scales instead of smooth skin. My eyes are now a red color instead of green, and my sclera are now a similar black color. My hair is red, and I now has a pair of 8-inch spiky horns, blood-red in color, extending from the crown of my head, on a slightly up and outward angle. The only piece of clothing I have left is a pair of specially made compression shorts. 

"D-D-Devil....Devil." Shiozaki says, and I sigh. 

"Close enough." I mutter, as I let fire, now a dark-blue color, spread up my arms and over my chest, and then shake out my right arm. 

"Corrupted Flame........World Split." I mutter, then raise my arm, and throw it down. A

With the motion, a giant wall of blue flame slams itself down next to Shiozaki, cutting through the arena floor of concrete by itself. Not taking any chances, I charge the vine-haired girl, grab onto her hair near the back of her head, then slam my super-heated hand through the plant hair, severing all of her hair, while torching the roots of them. 

As she howls in pain, I grab her head, and slam it, hard, into the floor of the arena. Kneeling down next to her, I lift her head enough for me to look at her. 

"Some advice. Don't force your beliefs onto others. It will never end will for you." I snarl, then punch her in the face, knocking her out completely. Standing up, I stare at the crowd, who stares right back as I feel my horns retract and my skin change color, which is liker goosebumps, but a lot stronger. 

".....I'm gonna pass out now. That took a lot...." I mutter, as my eyes roll into the back of my head, and my body fall backward. 

True power is something you should never have to use in a spar. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.1K 22
" He's something perfect with more bloodlust! Isn't that right our little devil?" *******************************************************************...
18.4K 1.7K 19
虚 | Completed | "In this world, there are two sides - Reality and your mind's boundary." The sirens of both ambulances and police cars raced to each...
52.2K 1.1K 34
"All men are not created equal" he knew that from an early age of four. Our protagonist, Izuku Midoriya, manifested a very powerful quirk. A combinat...
33.1K 917 15
[COMPLETED] It has been nearly three years since you graduated from UA High. Now engaged and working as a successful Pro Hero, you couldn't have aske...