Balu Weds Miss.Bonda ✓

By ammu7781___

♥︎ Balu weds Miss.Bonda ♥︎ Time travelling to early 1999 , we are to read the story of how Balu Mahadevam.MBB... More

ᴥ︎︎︎ Episode ✪ ᴥ︎︎︎
ᴥ︎︎︎ Episode 1 ᴥ︎︎︎
ᴥ︎︎︎ Episode 2 ᴥ︎︎︎
ᴥ︎︎︎ Episode 4 ᴥ︎︎︎
ᴥ︎︎︎ Episode 5 ᴥ︎︎︎
ᴥ︎︎︎ Episode 6 ᴥ︎︎︎
𒊹︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ Final Episode ᴥ︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

ᴥ︎︎︎ Episode 3 ᴥ︎︎︎

2.5K 166 96
By ammu7781___

A glimpse of Balu 👇

_________________________________________

"Naadi aagudhu ponna azhachutu vaango (It is time bring the bride)" the pandit says as he pours ghee into the yagna.

Divya rushes to Vaidehi who is in the changing room of the mandap(marriage hall).

"Come come the pandit is calling" Divya says and leads Vaidehi out of the room and into the stage.

Balu looks at Vaidehi as she shyly walks towards the stage with her head down , looking as beautiful and innocent as ever.

He can feel a stupid goofy smile stretch on his face as he looks at his soon-to-be wife sit near him.

Vaidehi can feel Balu staring at her , making her feel all mushy and jittery.

This is the first time she is wearing silk saree in her whole life and this is the first time she has ever felt beautiful while looking at herself in the mirror and she is sure the credit goes to her soon-to-be husband.

"You look stunning" Balu whispers in her ears smiling wide , making her face heat.

"See see the bride is blushing mom" a small girl from behind them says craning her neck up to look at her mom while pointing her hand towards Vaidehi.

"Shhhhh" her mother says covering her mouth giving a awkward sorry smile at Balu and Vaidehi who have their heads turned back looking at them.

Vaidehi's face turns absolutely red as she turns back front smiling shyly as Balu lets out a chuckle.

"Getty melam getti melam ! Mangalyam thandhunane na bava jeevana hethuna thanne badhrani shuba keerth Pon Jeeva sharagam shatham !" The pandit chants as Balu ties the mangalyam around Vaidehi's neck as Divya lifts Vaidehi's hair giving him access.

Everyone around the mandap showers holy rice on them.

Tears pool Vaidehi's father as he sees his only daughter getting married , Suresh pats him as they both shower rice on the couple.

Balu takes kumkum from the plate the pandit stretches forward and rounds his hand around Vaidehi's face , applying the kumkum on the centre of her forehead.

They both get up and walk around the yagna with their hands tied to each other.

Vaidehi places her leg ontop of ammi (a stone) as Balu kneels down and inserts metti (ring for toe) on both her legs.

They both walk together and get blessings from Vaidehi's father first.

"Let the god bless you both to live a happy life together" he says as he lifts them by their shoulders.

"Appa" Vaidehi says in a croaked voice as she sees tears in her father's eyes.

He looked as weak and happy as ever , she couldn't contain herself as she hugged him.

They both let out little sobs as Suresh joins in.

Balu smiles looking at the three , such a lovely family.

He can understand how tough it could be for his wife , living her whole life here and departing all of a sudden.

His wife , his wife ! He felt good saying this , his wife.

They pull away from the hug and wipe their tears as Vaidehi and Balu seek blessings from Balu's parents.

"Stay blessed and happy dears" they both bless as they lift them by their shoulders.

"Don't worry dear , we will treat you as our own daughter and take care of you , don't worry" Balu's mother says wiping stray tears off Vaidehi's face.

Vaidehi gives her a grateful smile as they both hug.

Balu can't help but feel a little jealous of his mother , he thought he will be the one hugging her after marriage , not his mother.

He averts his eyes on his mother as he adjustes the garland around his neck.

Time passes to evening........

"Reach safe ma , don't forget to post letter once you reach there" Vaidehi's father advices her as Shakthi takes her bags out.

"Appa , should I go? How will you manage everything appa , you spent all your savings on marriage though I told you not to. How will you pay fees for Suresh pa. Moreover the loans.......How appa ?" Vaidehi asks feeling sad and worried.

"I will manage ma , I have decided to work in the gudon nearby in the evening after the work in field. Don't worry about us. This is a new life you are going to start ma and I want it to be happy for you , don't keep worrying about us and be happy ma. That is all I want for you" her father advices caressing her hair.

"Maama everything is ready so....." Balu says entering.

"Haan come ma" he says leading Vaidehi and Balu outside with his hand on Vaidehi's shoulder.

"She is like a child mapla , she doesn't know anything but to shower love and make everyone happy around her , please take care of her mapla. Even if she does any mistake don't lash out on her , because she wouldn't have done anything wantedly" Vaidehi's father tells Balu as Vaidehi and Suresh hug as a farewell.

"You don't have to worry about anything maama , I will take care of her. I wouldn't do anything to hurt Vaidehi, I have vowed to give her a happy life and I would do just that" Balu says giving him a cheeky smile.

Vaidehi's father gives him a grateful smile and gives a pat on his shoulder.

Balu and Vaidehi get into the white ambassador car.

The car starts to move and Vaidehi starts to wave at her father and brother.

"Bye appa ! Bye Suresh ! Study well da ! I will post a letter when I reach !" She shouts from the car as it winds the corner.

Her father sighs as he leads Suresh into their house.

Silence envelopes the car except for Shakthi singing in the front seat.

Balu's parents have already went to the Railway station and are waiting for them.

"♫︎ Anbae anbae kolladhe kanney kannai killadhe ! Ayo punnagaiyil idhayatha jeyikadhe ! Aha enna seya uyirai kudikadhe ! ♫︎" Shakthi sings , it is exactly one year since the movie Jeans release.

The movie got released in 1998, it has been one year but the songs from the movie are still addictive and trending.

Whenever we turn on the radio songs from that movie will start booming through the radio basses and the same is happening now.

"Don't be afraid , I will not bite you" Balu whispers to Vaidehi , seeing her tense body.

"I-I am not a-afraid" Vaidehi argues stuttering.

"Sure you aren't" Balu says putting his arm around her shoulder making her jerk and yelp.

"Someone said they are not afraid" Balu teases as he removes his hand from around her.

"I-I am not. J-just nervous" Vaidehi says blushing.

Balu chuckles looking at his cute wife.

He can't deny that he is excited to start his new life with Vaidehi , yes everything happened within a week , but he is happy it did , the more time he can spend with his wife now.

They reach the station within minutes.

Shakthi is again left to carry the bags as Balu and Vaidehi get into the station.

The train chugs signifying it is about to move.

The three get in and place their bags in their seats where Balu's parents have already settled.

"Took you all long enough" his mother exclaims as the train starts moving.

Balu gives her a warning look , indicating not to talk as Vaidehi is already sad.

She shuts her mouth understanding the meaning and looks over at a sad looking Vaidehi gazing out of the window.

Balu sighs as he looks at her.

"Vazhiyadha machan (Don't drool)" Shakthi says from beside him.

"She is my wife I can drool over her all I want" Balu says smacking Shakthi's face.

"Ahh okok , not like anyone else would want to look at her" Shakthi says rubbing his head.

"What did you say" Balu seeths grabbing a handful of Shakthi's shirt.

"Hey cool down I was only joking da" Shakthi says hissing in pain from the smack he recieved from earlier.

"Don't joke about my wife" Balu grits out as he releases his shirt.

"Hmm" Shakthi hums straightening his shirt muttering something under his breath.

Balu looks over at Vaidehi to find her eyes closed and into deep sleep.

'I just hope everything goes good' he thinks to himself as he lays back.

"KOOO CHUG CHUG !" the train fusses as it comes to a halt in Egmore station.

Balu and Shakthi pick up the bags as they lead the other three out of the station.

"Will the auto come till Purasaiwakam pa?" Balu's father asks the auto driver outside.

"Haan sir" the auto driver says as he gets into his seat.

"Ok pa , Balu you both come we will go before" he says as they both get into the auto and drive off.

Vaidehi hides behind Balu , feeling uncomfortable in the hideous foreign environment.

"Ok machan , I will see you in work" Shakthi says and saunters to his bike and drives off to his hostel.

"H-how are we going to g-go?" Vaidehi asks stuttering.

"Tada" Balu says as he stops infront of a bike , his bike - Yamaha RX135.

Vaidehi's eyes light up , she has always wanted to travel in bike.

But suddenly her heart thuds , 'What if I don't fit ? What if he doesn't balance?' she thinks to herself , looking terrified.

"Vaidehi ! Get in the bike" Balu exclaims breaking her out of her reverie.

"B-but...." Vaidehi stutters.

"But?" Balu asks frowning , totally confused .

"I am too big for it" she says in a breath looking down embarassed.

"Vaidehi, look at me" Balu demands as he gets out of his bike.

"Look at me" he demands lifting her head up by her chin.

"You aren't too big for anything. Trust me. My bike would feel blessed to have your presence on it. Now hope up , I don't want police to catch us doing anything" Balu says and releases her chin smiling.

Vaidehi gets behind him , blushing as he starts the bike.

He vrooms the bike and they ride through the parking lot.

"Look how big she is" they hear a passer-by tell not so quietly.

Balu watches as Vaidehi's eyes fall sad loosing it's shine.

He feels his blood boiling.

How could they talk about his Vaidehi like that ?

He takes a U-turn and drives back swiftly , crossing a puddle in light speed making the wet soil splash on the girls who made comment about his wife.

Vaidehi helds onto him for dear life . Balu couldn't help but smile looking at her cute reaction as he slows down while reaching the main road.

"Sorry but I needed to do that. They shouldn't have been talking about my wife like that" Balu says with a cheeky smile , looking into Vaidehi's eyes through the side mirror.

Vaidehi's face heats up at her husband's open revelation, all her sadness vanishing away as she hides her face into his back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 11.7K 22
ミ★ "𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭" ★彡 Vaidehi Chauhan's dreams always started fr...
556K 18.9K 46
Its a story about a south indian girl who got married according to their parents wish.. YES ITS A ARRANGE MARRIAGE.. But she like it, because there...
156K 4.8K 37
Vaidehi and Raghuveer...Two strangers bound through marriage A sweet arranged marriage story that ties together a lot of typical tropes in a feel-goo...