Safeguard

By junekicks

S4-S5 / Stiles Stilinski. More

I dreamt I stabbed you in the chest.
Graphics I
Graphics II
Part I.
I. Mexico
II. A Bad Thing
III. It's Progress
Stluna Crack I
IV. I'd Never Leave You
005 Fountain Of Youth
006 Miguel
Stluna Crack II
007 Stolen Bonds
008 The Boy She Called Home
009 Matching Outfits
010 Distract Me With
011 Lacrosse At It's Finest
013 Scott's A Daddy
014 Awkward Teenage Boy
015 Full Moon
016 Dead Pool
017 Lingering Blonde
018 Popped Tits
019 He's Your Anchor
020 Rely On No One
021 You're Coming Back, Right?
022 Weaponized
023 Can't Sleep Without You
024 Take Care Of Each Other
025 Set It On Fire
026 Blue Sorrows
Stluna Crack III
027 Mexico Round Two
028 Alpha Tendencies
029 End Of The Line
Act II: Love Me Dead
030 Dead Girl Walking
031 Stuck In A Dream
032 Lie and Die
033 Senior Scribe
034 Last First Day
035 Put Her Down
036 Condition Terminal
037 Don't Kill The Wrong Person
038 The Windikouk
039 Not Our Success
040 Everything Is Not Fine
041 Took The Only Thing I Had Left
042 Feed Your Hunger
043 Painkillers Of Memory Land
044 Curious Child
Act III: Dancing With Matches
Stluna Special
045 Need A Win
046 Terrified Blues
047 Getting The Band Back Together
048 Her Screams
049 Gone Girl
050 Cute Little Death Wish
051 The Power Of A Banshee & Windikouk
052 The Beast
053 Never Getting Out Of Town
054 Bad Focus
055 It's What Dead Girls Walking Do

012 Can't Hide Sage

5.4K 267 124
By junekicks

Twelve, Can't Hide Sage.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A WIDE smile sat on kira's lips as she held a helmet in her hands, "hey — sorry about all that. we're taking liam to the hospital, it might be a sprain, it could also be a break." the girl hummed gently, "it's okay. i get it. we can talk later?" the tan puppy boy smiled softly, nodding, "and i'm sorry about before. before, before? when i did that thing in the hallway?"

"it's fine, totally okay."
"i didn't mean to make things awkward. or weird. really, i'm sorry." the girl smiled, as the boy nodded with a turn slipping back into the locker room. the girl sighed, placing down the helmet as the door opened back up. the girls eyes flickering to the boy as she stood, "you know what? i'm not sorry." a smile pulled at her lips as scotts lips fell flush agains hers, arms gently wrapping around one another. "text me later?" smiles lingered on both their faces, the boy nodding as he jogged off once more.

lunas eyes seem to burn into the side of stiles' face, a small huff falling from her lips as liam dunbar had an arm draped around her shoulders. the younger boy turning to the girl, "i'm sorry am i too heavy for you?" the girl scoffed, her face scrunching up, "excuse me — i'll drop your tiny ass right now, don't test me sweet cheeks—"

"luna." both teens eyes flickered to stiles, the girl huffing as her mouth snapped shut like a stapler. liam snickered, "do you always listen to what he says—" the girl groaned in annoyance as she let go of the boy, knocking him off, stiles let out a groan as liam let out a small shriek - stiles catching the boy and himself as he glared at the girl.

luna's dazzling smile shinned at liam, "say one more thing and i'll kick you — in the hurting leg." the boy swallowed as stiles rolled his eyes, muttering to himself. "uh .. hi, mom." all four teens eye flickered to melissa mccall coming around the corner, the woman sighing.

"don't worry, liam. we'll take good care of you." luna watched the boy get rolled away, a soft sigh falling from her lips as her hand gently slipped into stiles - the boy softly kissing the crown of her head. "alright, we gotta get going. promised to help malia and this one study." luna huffed, "which i didn't agree too."

scott smiled small, "sure. i wanted to check on him anyway." stiles nodded, "hey, i don't need to say that wasn't your fault, right?" scott shrugged softly, "i don't know." stiles sighed, hand slipping from luna's, "scott - if you had used any wolf power that kid wouldn't be limping—"

"he'd be crawling .. maybe dying - most definitely dying, actually." both boys heads turned towards the girl, her brows creasing, "right - may bad, this is a boy's moment .. i'll hush. continue." stiles sighed, "like i was saying .. back to the other half of his body."

"if i hadn't been so worried about being captain he wouldn't be hurting either." stiles sighed, luna frowning gently, "it's okay to want something for yourself once in a while. team captain, alpha werewolf. you're still only human." scott smiled gently at the two as stiles squeezed his shoulder, the tan puppy boy making his way down the hall with a wave.

stiles turned towards the girl, "what are you doing?" the girl jumped gently, eyes flickering to his honey ones, "what—" "your face, why are you making that face.." the girl hummed, hands sliding into her pockets gently, "i'm gonna stay .. i have to talk to melissa about something — just help out mal, i'll see you later." the girl leaned up softly, gently placing a kiss on the boys lips. stiles raised an eyebrow as the girl jogged off, sending him once last smiling glance as she turned the corner. the boy huffing, "okay then."

luna's jaw clenched slightly as she took careful steps, the hair on the back of her neck seem to be rising more with every step she took — like she was playing an awful game or hot and cold .. she was getting hotter, closer. the girls stomach was turning and she wasn't exactly sure what she was looking for. a small wince slipped past her lips as she came to a quick halt, eyes flickered to the door before her. bingo.

she turned, eyes flickering to both ends of the hall before she gently opened the door — the sudden stabbing feeling was gone as her eyes blew wide. the familiar noises that seem to haunt her in her sleep were making a show, is this what she looked like? the boy looked up, razor sharp teeth digging into organs .. blood covered him like paint. "i-i'm sorry, i was just so hungry!" the girl cringed at the boys distorted voice, her eyes burning into his .. the boy seem to suddenly stop his evening snacking.

"it's you."

the girl took a step back as the boy stood, "w-what—"
"you're the hybrid they all talk about, they love you. you're special."

"who's they?" the boy seem to come closer, "wendigos." the girls skin seem to go cold, she could throw up, "i-i don't know what you're talking about—"

"but you do! you came here, you felt my presence! it's cause we're the same!" a straggled gasp came from the girl as the boy came charging at her, winces falling past her lips as the door knob stabbed into her back — the two slipping out of the room into the hall. lunas back roughly slamming into the wall, her eyes wide and jaw clenched as the boy hovered close to her face. "don't be shy — show me what you got sage!"

chills seem to stab at her skin, eyes screwing shut, "get off me you dick!" the boy growled, a bloody hand grabbing at her jaw, "don't be shy! show those pretty white eyes luna!" a growl soon came from him as the girls eyes shot open, an even louder growl ripping from the girl as she shoved the boy back harshly. a rugged gasp coming from him as he slid down the opposite wall, "you can't hide sage!" the girls chest was burning, she felt dizzy.

"l-luna!"

both wendigos heads turned, eyes landing on the aged mccall — the boy standing as he made his way towards the woman .. only to get thrown back by an alpha.

what are you doing dipshit, run.

the girl turned away from the fight, slipping through the halls quickly as she crashed into people without apologies. "ma'am! are you okay!" the girl seem to ignore the words as she flew out the doors, heavy breathing as her razor teeth shinned in the moonlight. white eyes flickered down to her apparent claws, the soul of her shoes slamming into the ground as she ran — white eyes looking up as she ran to where her home was. him.

and maybe, maybe her too ..

"i though you said luna was gonna be here.." stiles huffed, "she ditched me at the hospital, said she had to talk to melissa but she felt off." the girls face scrunched up, "felt off, what does that even mean—"

"s-stiles!"

both teens heads turned, the boy yanking open his door as the two dashed down his stairs. his eyes widened at the girls state, malia slight shocked, "f-fuck, okay luna—"

the girl held up her hands, claws seem to had fade, teeth and eyes still on display. "i-i didn't kill anyone this time i-i swear!" the girl came stumbling towards the boy, his hands holding her arms up, "luna—"

"s-stiles, please! you have to believe me! i-i swear i didn't!" the boy nodded, "okay - okay, just take a deep breath alright .. we're gonna figure this out."
his eyes were glued to her sharp teeth, they were so close to his face.

"she's not lying."

the couples heads turned, eyes snapping to the dirty blonde, "w-what—"

"she isn't lying, i know it." lunas eyes snapped back to stiles, "it's him — there's m-more!" a hand of his cupped the girls bloody jaw, "what happen to you—"

"t-there's more of me! the boy, who's family was murdered with the axe, it's him! he's a wendigo! stiles, there's more of them!"

silenced seem to fall on the two not covered in blood, luna shaking in the boys grasp as her hands clung onto him .. her teeth fading with every inch she got closer to him. he was like a life boat. stiles and malia shared a worried look, "lu, wasn't that guy in the hospital ..?"

"y-yeah."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

our luna drama is on its horizons <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 49.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
185K 5.7K 32
❝ girl, you're the one i want, you're the one i need. ❞ 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 his fan's spam his comments to watch a youtube video and he listens, causing...
23.1K 620 32
?? ????? sloane silver finds a job at larusso auto to provide for herself after her mom's passing, daniel larusso offers to teach karate to herself a...
165K 4.3K 15
Humans hate him. Humans tortured him. And now they enter his home. What's going to happen? My idea about field trip. Don't own anything except this...