Celebrity Crush

By chrissybaeevans

Y/n is an aspiring actress, who has recently finished filming a movie with Tom Holland. After multiple press... More

Chapter One
Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty One: Part 2
Chapter Twenty One: Part 3
Chapter Twenty One: Part 4
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Three: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 2
Short Story: Broken Home
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Twenty Nine: Part 2
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Four: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Five: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven*
Chapter Thirty Seven: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty*
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Three: Part 2
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 1
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 2
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty: Part 2
Chapter Eighty: Part 3
Chapter Eighty One
Epilogue
Bonus ā€¢ Teaching Nena Spanish
Bonus ā€¢ Tom babysits Sienna
Moodboards šŸ’‹
Bonus ā€¢ Chaos Walking Audition šŸŽ¬
Bonus ā€¢ Chris & Y/n Visit The Late Night Show
Bonus ā€¢ The...Binky.
What If? #1
Bonus ā€¢ Sienna Picks Her Favorite Person
What If? #2
Bonus ā€¢ Daddy's Little Pumpkin šŸŽƒ
Deleted Chapter #1
Bonus ā€¢ Interviewing Sienna Raine
Bonus ā€¢ Mexico Trip! šŸ‡²šŸ‡½
Bonus ā€¢ The Twins Fight Sleep šŸŒ™
Deleted Chapter #2
Bonus ā€¢ Girls Night Out šŸ’‹
Character Aesthetics šŸŒŸ
Celebrity Crush Playlist šŸŽ§
The End...or Is It?

Chapter Forty Three

14.4K 239 148
By chrissybaeevans

Warnings: multiple POVs, (so read carefully) also a lot of angst and arguing..

We are only two chapters away to finding out what the condition was for Y/n, stay tuned!!

••••

"Nicole Y/l/n. That's my sister. Check again."

The front desk lady, at UCLA, checked the attendance of students - attending currently. She's been telling me for the past half hour that my sister willingly dropped out of school, rejected her scholarship and hasn't gone back all as of two months ago.

And I kept trying to tell her that - this wasn't my sister at all. She literally eats, breathes and lives college.

"Baby, maybe we should just go find her ourselves." Chris pleaded.

"No! She's here! There's no way - no way...."

Tears were falling from my eyes now.

When I realized that I had to accept that Nikki lied to me, or that someone took her. But I already knew who. And I can't believe I didn't realize before. I can't believe, a week had passed for me to see that my sister had dropped out of school and was missing.

"...there's no way, she's not here."

Chris pulled me in for a hug. And he thanked the last at the front desk as we walked out of the college and back to the car.

**NIKKI'S POV**

"Hell no, I'm not going there." I begged JB. As he stuffed the little clothes I had - into a duffel bag.

"You are. Y/n is worried that you aren't at school, and if you don't fly to the Bahamas to stay with mom and dad. And act like you've been there for some time, she's going to find me. And I don't want her to."

He handed me the bag, and a check with a bunch of zeros on it.

"Your flight leaves in 30 minutes. And don't even try running away because you know what's at risk."

I rolled my eyes. A couple days ago, I was dehydrated and weak, and I was confused as to why JB was actually feeding me, and giving me water as the days passed.

But then this flight to the Bahamas, answered my question. He needed me to look physically well, so no one would question where I have been.

As of two months ago, I've worked for JB. Traveling to different states of the US to negotiate deals. In order to negotiate these deals, I have to dress nicely. And that was the fun part, when two months ago JB took me on a shopping spree. But as I later found out, it wasn't for anything good.

But right now, I'm stuck. If I call for help from my sister, or my parents. JB would hurt them, and I know he would because as I've spent weeks with him, I've found that he was every step planned and ready to go for whenever he gives the order. He's manipulative, greedy, and selfish.

When I got here, my sister's former fling, Jensen, tried helping me out. He desperately tried to speak with JB, persuading him to let me go, that there was still time. And that Jensen could work for JB wherever he wanted as long as he let me go, but JB needed more than persuasion to let me go.

So, there was nothing I could do but allow myself to be sucked into this mafia life in exchange of keeping my family safe.

"Have a nice flight." JB put his hand on my shoulder. I gave him a look and continued walking. Up the stairs I thought of running up and away from this basement many times before.

Jensen was at the door, his situation was similar to mine. We were both here, to keep our families safe and we had no idea how to get out of this terrible dilemma we've stumbled across.

He reminded me of lot of myself, egocentric, sarcastic, good looking with the "I don't give a fuck" mindset. Just like me.

He walked me to the car and put my duffel bag in the back. We've grown close these past weeks, as I began working for JB.

"When you land, don't hesitate to get help. For the love of god, Nikki." He whispered very lowly. The only way we've been communicating these past few weeks.

"No, I-I will find another way. Y/n is looking for me right now, and she will probably fly to my parents house to make sure that I'm okay, since I dropped out of school. I'll see how I can tell her what's happening. Without JB knowing."

"Be careful. He has eyes and ears everywhere." Jensen warned me - and I definitely believed that because JB knew things that were spoken behind closed doors, which makes me think he either has cameras everywhere or people working for him all around.

"I'll be fine, Casper. You should be worried about yourself. I'd watch that temper you have especially with JB. He's not the sweetest as you can see."

I call him Casper because when I first arrived to this secret location, as Jensen and I got to know each other, he told me that his family has a secret ghost and spirit hunting business that no one knows about, but they cover it up with a "weapon" making business.

Every time I remember this, I just laugh, thinking that ghosts and demons are real. What else is new?

"I'll send you a post card." I said jokingly, even in tough situations, I make sarcastic jokes, it's my way of coping.

"Tell your sister, I said hey." He responded with another sarcastic remark.

"I think you're a little late if you're still trying to win her over, she's married now y'know."

"Course not, that date was JB's idea. Your sister's hot, but not my type. Chris can keep her."

"Not your type, huh?" I smirked.

"Be safe."

"Casper, please. I've met more mafia leaders around the world than I can count. I'll be fine." I closed the door to the car, but the window was down so I could still speak to him. "What I need is to find a way out of this hellhole."

I whispered the second part. Jensen nodded, in agreement. The same thing he's been trying to do for months, as well. But no luck.

I hopped into the black SUV, and half way to the airport I began changing to my tight black dress, I slipped on my expensive Jimmy Choo heels, some gold jewelry and my Gucci sunglasses with a bag from Gucci as well.

The only technology I had with me, was a burner phone that JB used to call me. That was it. He also gave me an iPhone to replace the one I had, so my parents wouldn't suspect anything.

Obviously they would know something was wrong if they saw that I changed my iPhone for a burner phone.

So with my new iPhone, JB would be able to control from LA all my messages and calls. So now I can call Y/n, since I wasn't able to answer from my other phone, that was locked away in a drawer in JB's office back in LA.

When I arrived at the airport, I didn't speak to anyone even though I earned a lot of looks. But people probably just assumed that I was just another hard working "agent" or the "CEO" of a company.

My flight was fine, JB sat me in the front row of the first class section, and the plane was full except for the seat next to mine. So I assume that he bought both seats so that no one would sit next to me in order to avoid any contact with anyone. Like I said, he has everything planned out.

I took advantage of the first class experience and ordered a bunch of alcohol when the flight attendant came around to ask if I wanted any.

"Should I put it on your tab?" She asks.

"Yes. Put everything on my tab." I answered, knowing that the tab would be charged to JB, so what the hell.

The long flight gave me a lot of time to brainstorm ideas on how to get myself out of this family shitshow. The alcohol really making the wheels in my brain turn and fast.

I thought of every possible way, that I could ask for help without JB knowing and with my sister being out of harms way. And I think I finally found one.

When I landed, I got into another one of JB's black SUV cars, as they drove me to my parent's house.

I haven't seen them in a long time, and that didn't bother me. The way they treated Y/n when she started dating Chris was unacceptable. I would understand if Chris was maybe a violent or abusive guy, that they wouldn't accept the relationship but he's not, he's successful, kind, and what the hell he's overall a great guy, maybe a little obsessed with my sister but he really loves her - like a lot.

If JB was right, Y/n would call me and I'd answer and tell her that someone stole my phone and that I've been staying with my parents. Due to their on going fight, and distance Y/n wouldn't go to my parents house but would ask me to meet her at a restaurant or something. So she wouldn't even see my parents to confirm if I was staying with them or not. Like I said, he plans everything out.

But it was up to me to make up an excuse as to why I was in elegant clothing and why I dropped out of school...

I've only agreed to working with JB to save my sister from grief in her near future, so she can have that big family with Chris.

Y/n is like my best friend and mom, apart from being my big sister and I'll do anything to keep her and my future nieces or nephews safe, and my now brother in law, Chris of course.

**Y/N'S POV**

Chris locked the door to our house, I cleaned the tears from my eyes as I crouched down to greet Dodger. He could sense my sadness and worry so he licked my face to try to comfort me.

I hugged him and he let me. As we sat on the living room's hardwood floors.

Chris sat on the ground with us. Resting his arms at the top of his knees as he crossed them.

We sat in silence, I think Chris didn't know what to tell me. Cause he was also wondering where Nikki could have ran off to.

That's when my ringtone from my phone rang. I looked to see where I had placed it and Chris got up to hand it to me.

It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey big sis..."

"Nikki! Jesus Christ! Where have you been?!"

"Okay, I knew you were going to freak out but just let me explain."

"Then, explain! There better be a great excuse as to why you dropped out of school and haven't returned any of my calls."

"Actually, do you think you can meet me at mom and dad's house?"

"What? You're in the Bahamas?!"

"Yeah. I've been staying with mom and dad for weeks now."

"God! What the hell is going on with you?!" I shouted. "Fine, I'll meet you over there. But I'm not going to their house. Meet me at the restaurant across from the airport." I loved Nikki so much I was willingly to fly to where she was, to make sure she's okay.

"Sounds good. I'll see you soon, then."

I hung up after she said goodbye. I knew something was wrong when she said she was staying at my parents house, there was no way. I knew JB definitely had something to do with her dropping out of school.

I got up and went into our bedroom to pull my carry on suitcase out from the top shelf in the closet, I got on my tippy toes and tried my best to grab it but I couldn't. Chris followed behind me. And moved past me by putting his hand on my lower back, and using the other arm he grabbed the suitcase himself.

"What did your sister say, doll?"

"She said she's in the Bahamas, god knows why!" I let out an annoyed sigh. "She says I have to meet her there for her to explain to me. So I'm flying out to make sure she's okay. And take her back home with me, it's the only way Chris. The only way I can ensure she gets back into school."

"Oh."

He says, very dry, as if he didn't want me to go. I was so angry and caught up with what's happening with my sisters that I didn't even ask him if he wanted to come. But I'm sure with filming for his new project, I don't think he can.

"H-how long are you going to stay, baby?" He asked me.

"I-I don't know. I just need to speak with Nikki, make sure she's okay." I explained again, putting a handful of random clothes into my suitcase.

"It's just, I'm, I'm, um..."

Chris was nervous, which made him stutter and I knew him so well that I knew he was keeping something from me.

"What is it, Chris!" I didn't mean to yell at him, I was so stressed and worried that I couldn't control myself.

"You can't. At least not yet, not now."

"What do you mean, I can't! I can do what I want."

I whipped around, to face him.

**CHRIS'S POV**

"What do you mean, I can't! I can do what I want."

My heart was racing as I looked at Y/n nervously packing her suitcase. The time has come to tell her that my flight for France leaves in two days and that I'll be away for weeks - filming.

I kept this to myself long enough, I'm regretting my decision to have kept it for so long. Because right now was not the time to tell my wife who is freaking out, that we won't be seeing each other for a while, not only that but that I waited a whole month before telling her.

I took a deep breath and mentally prepared for the yelling that was to come next, but I deserved it.

"I know, you can do what you want, Y/n. I'm not saying that. It's just, d-did you take the grey's project?" I asked, dreading her answer.

"Yes. I did. I-I was gonna tell you. I just took it this morning. But what does that have to do with anything Chris?"

Fuck.

Was the only thing I thought of since I won't be able to hold her in my arms, watch her open her eyes as she wakes up, I won't be here with her. I'll be on the other side of the world.

"I'm leaving to France, tonight."

"What?" She asked. Hoping I wouldn't ask again, even though she heard me loud and clear.

"The project I'm filming for, they're moving film sets to France." I said, not looking her in the eye because I was on the verge of throwing something at the wall.

"F-for how long?" She asked, the tears already in her eyes when I finally looked up at her.

"About 7 weeks."

"God Chris! Why didn't you tell me, I would've never taken that project, I could've been flying out with you!"

"Well, why didn't you tell me you took the greys project!" I said, raising my voice just a little. Trying to make this about her, when really this was my fault to begin with, I was just too stubborn to admit it.

"Oh so this is my fault? Don't put this on me! You should've told me when you took the project a couple days ago that you'd eventually be flying out to France!"

She gave me a stern look, the anger and stress built up with her sister's situation was finally pouring out - unfortunately on me.

I didn't say anything because she was right. I watched as she zipped her suitcase up. And rolled it out of our room. I was thinking so hard on what to say. To make her go with me. But yet again, I was so stupid and I didn't know how to fix this..

**Y/N'S POV**

I rolled my suitcase out into our hallway, that was just outside of our bedroom. Chris was just standing there, probably thinking of ways to fix the stupid decision he made. God, why didn't he just tell me in the first place?

I stomped my way into our walk-in closet once again, where it was divided into two sides, one side was filled with my clothes, heels and shoes while the other with Chris's clothes, suits and shoes.

I pulled a drawer out and picked up the first hoodie I could find. I pulled it over myself and and put my hair up.

Chris was at the doorframe of the closet, just watching me. I moved past him and grabbed my phone that was on our bed and my wallet.

I stomped again, this time out of our room and rolled my suitcase down the hallway. I could hear Chris's heavy footsteps behind me, next thing I knew his hand was wrapped around my arm.

"So that's it? You're leaving?!" He raised his voice at me once again, not as bad. But you could tell in his voice that he was angry.

"Yes Chris! I'm leaving! What do you want me to do?! You should've told me about the flight to France before I took the greys project! You've known about this project for a long time because I've talked about it every fucking day!..."

I yelled at him angrily. I was so frustrated with him, my sister, my brother. Everything inside me was just pouring out. And Chris was the one taking the heat for all those things.

"Then don't take the project Y/n! Come with me to France. There will be many other shows and movies in the future that you can film for!"

"Yeah. That sounds great. Everything solved right?! No. Chris. It's not that easy. Maybe if you told me earlier, I would've never email back the signed contracts this morning! There's nothing I can do now. I have to stay in LA for the next couple weeks..."

He took an annoyed sigh. But what I was saying was true, what did he expect to happen?

"...what did you think was going to happen Chris? That'd I reject the offer? You know I've been eager to film for weeks now! I haven't done anything since my cameo on criminal minds! And you know it. Yes I love cooking for you and I love this married life of waiting for you to get home from work, but I think you forgot that I'm also an actress, not a housewife Chris..."

I was so angry the tears were falling from my eyes.

"...I took the offer thinking we'd be going home together! Thinking that after a long day at work we could be cuddling in each other's arms at night! But no, you obviously made another decision!"

All he did was stare at me. He knew he was in the wrong. But I still eased up on him. Because I saw his eyes go soft.

"...We're married now, Chris. Decisions like going to France for weeks, are decisions that should be discussed between us two. Because what happens if we don't communicate? This, this is exactly what happens. Our schedules collide."

"Listen, Y/n. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, it won't ever happen again, but please don't go, baby." He begs. Walking towards me. "Come with me."

I gave him a soft look, meeting him halfway. I knew what had to be done. I love Chris and I always will, but the situations he puts me in are not at all, appreciated.

"I'll see you soon..." I whispered. As I hugged him goodbye, and placed a sweet kiss on his cheek.

Then I rolled my luggage out of our door, and hopped into the car that was waiting for me...

**THIRD PERSON POV**

"how long are you out for?" Jensen asked JB as he threw his bag in the back of his ram truck.

"Couple months. I have to negotiate somethings back in Europe. But you have everything under control here correct?"

"Yes." Jensen spoke, with relief since JB is leaving and won't be watching his every move, so he thinks.

"When my sisters come - and they will, when they both figure out what I did. Just tell them I'm away." JB put his shades on. "And I wouldn't make them angrier. So, yeah. Call me if anything changes."

"Yes, sir."

"So, Nikki." JB asked with curiosity in his eyes.

"What about her?"

"Do you like my sister Jensen?"

The question took Jensen completely off guard. If JB knew the way he felt for his younger sister, he'd use it against him. Or hurt her to get back at him.

"Course not. She's not my type."

"Mm. Not your type, huh?"

"No, sir."

JB popped into the drivers seat and rolled down the window to continue to speak to Jensen.

"Anyway, any update on my baby sis?"

"She says Y/n is flying out to meet her. Like you said."

"And Chris took the deal to go to France?"

"Yes."

"And Y/n took the deal for that show?"

"Yes."

JB smirked to himself, and drove off in satisfaction. Everything was going according to plan...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1.1K 22
Chris Evans x reader (Y/n) People always ask you how you met Chris and now it's time to tell part of your story. It wasn't always an easy relationsh...
525 19 9
Chris is trying to change his life for the better after being in a bad relationship. He ends up meeting 1st grade teacher Jane Daisy and she takes hi...
11.3K 256 18
chris evans x reader - sebastian stan x reader *contains smut* you visit sebastian on the set of captain america 2. you really missed him and it seem...
66.6K 2.3K 22
After a promising first date, L sends a follow-up text, only to mistakenly reach someone else. This accidental connection triggers a curiosity in L:...