𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 |𝟏𝟖+

By bazookah

In which a teenage girl sets her sights on the mafia don, and innocently seduces him. . . . . . . . . . . Sh... More

Disclaimer || Aesthetics
00 || The Begining
01 || Welcome To The Hideaway
02 || The Man in The Hallway
03 || Teachers Pet
04 || Workout For You
05 || Patatino
06 || Crush Culture
07 || Damsel In Distress
08 || Monsters In My Room
09 || Mr. Grumpy
10 || Simple Stupid Man
11 || The Other Woman
12 || Dinner Party
13 || Dessert Isn't Always Sweet
14 || Down Bad
15 || A Horny Drunk
16 || Kiss It Better
17 || Art House
18 || College Party
19 || Bold
20 || Touch
21 || Promises
22 || Empty Symphonies
23 || Replaceable
24 || Tough Love
25 || Tease
26 || Game On, Bitch
27 || Boating
28 || Touch Me
29 || Intimacy And No Sex
30 || Teddy Bear
31 || Confusion
32 || Failure
33 || Banana
34 || The Untimate Temptation
35 || Victim
36 || Liar Liar
37 || His Prisioner
38 || Dangerous Woman
39 || Menstruation Madness
40 || Blue Balls
41 || Bullshit
42 || Caveman
43 || His Pleasure
44 || Sleeping Beauty
45 || The Fight For Control
46 || The Girl Who Cried Wolf
47 || Runaway
48 || Trainwreck
50 || Chicken
51 || Invasive Questions
52 || Cruel Punishments
53 || Puttana
54 || Firsts
55 || The Worst Kind Of Jealous
56 || Head Above Heart
57 || Skeletons In The Closet
58 || Nine Hours
59 || The Ultimate Tease
60 || Cucciola
61 || Mile High Club
62 || Game Over, Bitch
63 || Birthday Girl
RUNAWAY
64 || Hormonal (Bonus)

49 || Business Calls

312K 7.7K 29.2K
By bazookah

Song: the Weeknd - acquainted  (slowed + reverb) 

This chapter is in honour of 300k reads...

This chapter had me screaming. (With and without the s)
Buckle up bc it's a long one and it gets hot.
Enjoy.

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

The grumbling of my stomach woke me up from my blissful slumber.

Even though I was famished, I'd rather starve than have another scrambled egg.

Groaning at the empty feeling in my stomach, I turn on my side and blink at the sight of the bare chested man next to me.

Even asleep, Alessio was breathtaking.

Tthe crease between his brows, the one that always made him look so much older was gone, giving me the view of his perfectly unbothered face.

His head was tipped back. His hair, a mess of brushed out curls, from my fingers running through them all night. His lips parted and his cheeks flushed.

My eyes trail the slope of his nose, to the trickle of stubble on his sharp jaw that led to his chin all the way down his neck and his gold chain, laying against his bare chest.

My eyes follow the rise and fall of the his chest. Even asleep, in a position of weakness he eludes nothing but power and dominance.

The sun shining down on his chest makes his gold chain glow and I hesitantly bring my hand forward, using the pad of my finger to trace a path from his jaw, where the stubble tickles my skin all the way down to his chain. I ghost my finger above his chain but before I can touch it, his hand shoots out to grab mine making my heart stops.

My eyes widen and I watch Alessio's face, the only hint of him being awake comes in the form of a small smile and when he brings my hand up to his lips, he places a kiss on the skin.

He turns his head, his droopy eyes fluttering open and the sight of his sleepy smile makes me want to melt into a puddle. "Morning, baby." He murmurs, his voice throaty and thick with exhaustion as he brings my hand forward and places another peck across my skin.

And just when I finally gather myself he renders me speechless when he tugs my hand and draws me on top of him, wrapping an arm around my waist. His thumb rubbing circles in its place.

I try to ignore the butterflies but it's nearly impossible when his droopy tired irises stare up into mine.

I bring a hand up to cover my mouth, "Morning." I mumble, suddenly growing extremely nervous in his presence.

I slept next to the man all night, hell I was in his shirt but I suddenly forgot how to act.

Alessio raises a brow, chuckling throatily at my antics and I find myself melting into him, burying my head into his bare chest, inhaling his musky yet clean scent.

His skin was warm and before I can bask in it any longer, he brings a hand out to cup the side of my head and tilts my face up to his.

He stares down at me his gaze warm and going to my hand that's covering my mouth. "Give me a kiss." He murmurs, his voice a low hum.

I instantly shake my head, "Morning breath." I say, my voice muffled by my palm.

He raises a brow, tauntingly, his tired eyes finding mine. His hand wrapped around my waist moves down until it rests above my rear and his hand grabs a handful of my ass.

My eyes widen and he moves his head closer to mine so that his lips ghost over mine. "Does it look like I give a fuck." He says, his voice a mix of his sleepy morning voice and hard.

His hand grips my wrist and moves it away from my mouth, as his eyes drop to my lips. "If I ask for a kiss, you're gonna give me a damn kiss." He murmurs against my lips, before his eyes meet mine. "Understood?"

I blink up at him through my lashes, trying to hide just how much he affects me by giving him a nonchalant nod.

But then I feel his hand land a smack against my ass, "I need words, baby." He rumbles, his hand rubbing back and forth against the stinging skin.

"Yeah, understood." I say. His large hand subtly slips under my shirt-his shirt and he lets his fingers rest against the bare skin of my spine.

My lips tilt up at his need to be so touchy, he really did miss me.

I hold my breath and bring my lips up to his, giving him a quick peck. I don't let them brush against his soft ones any longer than a moment for I was terrified my morning breath would be too much.

Instead of pulling away, I move my lips to trail kisses across the underside of his jaw. His thumb draws circles on the skin of my back and he shuts his eyes. "Mhm." He hums in approval as he throws his head back giving me more access.

But then I stop once I'm reminded of just how hungry I am, when my stomach decides to grumble again.

With a sigh I look up to Alessio, only to see him passed out, little snores escaping him. I decide to just let him be and instead of bugging him I move off him and pad to my bedroom.

I needed some sense of regularity and I was going to start with a shower and some breakfast.

. . .

Breakfast was phenomenal, not only did I eat two plates of assorted breakfast foods - none of which were scrambled eggs - but I got to sit and see all the other men.

They were my family and I missed them.

Alessio wasn't at breakfast, apparently he had told the maids to let everyone eat without him and since I was so hungry I didn't question it.

But now that I was full and had my senses back I was questioning it.

I make my way back up to his bedroom, flattening out my skirt. I was in lounging clothes, a white tennis skirt and a cream coloured cropped tank, with some white socks. But I still wanted to look put together when I saw him.

Only when I walk in, I pause at the sight of him still in bed, asleep with a large comforter thrown on top of him.

My brows furrow, it was well past the time he was usually up and in business mode. Deciding to wake him up, I run forward and jump on top of him, the large comforter and his body breaking my fall.

I roll around and steady myself as I move the sheets away from his face to get a good look at him. Sitting up to straddle him, I smile as his eyes groggily open up to meet mine.

With a groan, Alessio stirs beneath me telling me he doesn't want to wake up. But I was doing this for his own good, if he knew what time it was he would be running out the door.

"Wake up sleep head." I say, poking his cheek, the skin was warm, warmer than before.

"Please stop." He murmurs stirring, and it's then that I notice the layer of sweat atop his forehead
and his flushed face.

I pause, bringing my hand to his forehead and frowning down at him. His temperature was really high and he was burning up.

Alessio continues to stir, "I'm really not in the mood right now." He mumbles as I grab the sides of his head with my hands and inspect his face.

The action forces his eyes open and despite his groans of protest, I don't stop. I stare into his bloodshot eyes and purse my lips. "Alessio, I think you're sick." I say softly.

That gets his attention. His head snaps up and it's like he's now awake. "No, I'm not. I'm just tired."

I give him a deadpan look. "It's half past 11."

"Cazzo." He curses, hastily sitting up.

I stop him by placing my hands on his shoulders, the hot skin telling me what I already know.

He's sick.

"You need to rest." I reason, stopping him from getting up.

He sighs and looks up at me, his hand coming to rest on my thigh as he gives me a firm squeeze. "I appreciate the concern, Principessa but I'm okay."

I give him a look, not buying his bullshit for a second. "No you're not, you need to rest."

"I can't." He says shaking his head as he brings his hands out to rub at his tired eyes.

"Let me help." I say softly, grabbing ahold of his wrists and brining them away from his face.
If I wanted him to cave I needed to take a different approach.

I bring my face forward, placing a peck across his hot cheek. "Just let me take care of you." I murmur, placing a kiss against his other cheek and brining my hands into his hair to start running them through it.

He sighs, leaning back into my touch. "Please?" I bring my face forward to place a peck on his lips, but then he moves away from me.

"I don't need you getting sick on me." He grumbles under his breath, and with the way he's slumped back I know he's giving in.

But before he can say anything else his phone starts ringing from the nightstand.

We both turn our heads to see Liam's caller I.D and I can see Alessio reach for it but before he can I jump and grab it and answer.

" Abbiamo un problema e devi essere al molo-" Liams voice rings through. (We have a problem and I need you down at the docks.)

"He can't." I say, cutting him off.

Liam's silent, before he speaks, "Giana?"

"Yes." I say, Liam had been away doing business for Alessio for the last couple of days, and he got in this morning. I hadn't seen him but I've been actively texting him.

Luckily, he didn't force me to return home when he found out I ran away. Besides he wasn't very present in my life these days.

"What are you doing?" He says, growing annoyed. "Give the phone to Alessio."

I feel a hand grip my thigh and I turn to see Alessio's face glaring at me, telling me he wasn't impressed but what I was doing.

But I don't care. "I can't. Alessio's taking the day off. He's sick."

Alessio's face instantly hardens telling me that wasn't going to happen and with another sigh I reason with Liam. "I'll handle all of Alessio's personal business calls, you handle everything else. I'm sure you can do it."

Alessio's eyes narrow in scrutiny and Liam growls on the other end. "Giana," He warns. "I don't have time for this. Give the phone to Alessio." He growls.

I put the phone on speaker and stare at Alessio while speaking to Liam. "He's right here and he agrees."

After a silent battle-one that I end up winning. Alessio speaks, his jaw tense, "I'm taking the day off, forward all my business calls to Marco and I'll -Giana will handle the other ones." He spits begrudgingly.

Liam's protests instantly fill the line but before Alessio can hear anymore I take the phone off speaker and put it to my ear.

"You heard him. He's taking the day off to rest. Something he's probably never done!" I seethe angrily into the phone, getting Liam to simmer down.

"Get someone else to handle the shipments at the dock, I don't give a shit if you have to walk your ass there yourself and do it. Just get it done because Alessio is off the clock!" I snap. Liam sighs muttering curses under his breath.

"Oh and if you call this phone with another one of these stupid problems that you could easily handle on your own. So help me God Liam, I will personally track you down and shove my foot so far up your ass-"

"Okay, okay, I get it. Christo." Liam mumbles into the phone and I can just picture his brows furrowed as he pouts like a child.

I hang up and stand with a new sense of determination, as I take Alessio's phone out and start typing away.

First things first I needed to get him some food and medicine.

I can feel Alessio watching me and I look up to see his brows raised as he tries to hide his amusement while trying to mask the approval on his face. But I still see the hint of pride and it's enough to give me the push I need.

I move forward pushing his chest down until he's laying down, as I smile at him. "You rest while I take care of business."

. . .

"Why the fuck is he even paying you if you need to call him every two seconds with a fucking problem?!"

"Well, I-I-"

"Well I don't give a shit. Do your fucking job and stop bothering me with these useless things." I growl into the phone before hanging up.

This had been the upteenth call with one of Alessio's staff and I was on the brink of losing it.

No wonder why Alessio's life was so stressful.

I now understood why he was pissed off all the time. I had been dealing with his business calls, handling problems and this was only his clean business side. I could only imagine how much worse the mafia side of everything was.

I had used swear words I never even thought I knew but when dumbasses like Carson called to complain about the unfair work hours, Dickweed and Dickweasel just felt natural.

Carson was one of Alessio's secretaries. He mainly managed Alessio's hotels and unlike his other secretaries, Carson had no ties to his mafia side.

I had no idea why Alessio put up with a dumbass like him but I figured he was the scapegoat and so instead of hanging up on the dickweed I sat here and listened to him talk.

And he liked to talk.

On the bright side, Alessio had been resting all day. I couldn't get him to completely withdraw from his work for too long. So after a five hour nap, a bath and dinner. I had allowed him to read over and sign contracts in bed.

I could tell just how much work took a toll on him, and although my day was horrible the sight of him relaxed in bed made it worth it.

I had just walked into his bedroom after ending the call with Carson, to see him in bed, his back rested against the headboard as he read over a paper in his hand.

He's shirtless, and the sheets are pooled at his lap and by the glimpse of the Calvin Klein band peeking out from beneath the covers, I know he didn't bother to get dressed after his bath.

He casts me a look and smiles, it's a small one that lasts only about a second before he goes back to his work, but it's enough to warm my heart.

He looks well rested and relaxed.

I drop down on his bed next to him, massaging my temples and shutting my eyes, needing a moment of peace. Alessio's phone wouldn't stop buzzing all day and it was ridiculous how much work he did.

"Stressful day?" He hums from next to me.

I look over and sigh. "You have no idea." I complain and when he looks up to raise a brow at me, I smile sheepishly. "Okay maybe you do."

He chuckles and brings a hand out to pull me towards him. He ushers me on top of him and I gladly take the invitation to sit up and straddle him as I rest my forehead against his bare chest, while he reads over the paper in his hand.

His other hand comes up to bury his fingers in my hair, and the sensational his fingers massaging my scalp feels so good that I nearly fall asleep. "You need me to take over?" He asks from above me, his voice low and distracted.

I shake my head, opening my eyes but instead of looking up at him, I stare down into his lap where the covers are pooled just below his hips. The Calvin Klein band was on display and from this angle I could see a bit of the black material of his briefs peeking out.

I move my gaze higher and trace the ridges of his abdomen and deep v with my eyes. "No that's okay, I can handle it."

He leans down and places a peck across the crown of my head. "Mi hai colto di sorpresa oggi, ma sono orgoglioso di te, bambina." He murmurs against my hair. (You took me by complete surprise today, but I'm proud of you, babygirl.)

My heart soars at the compliment and I swallow thickly. It's been so long since someone's told me they were proud of me.

Papá never did and Mamá never said it enough.

I simply hum out, trying to play off how much that actually meant to me as I get lost in the feeling of his fingers in my hair.

"What else do you have to do for today?" He asks, breaking me out of my spell.

With a sigh, I flutter my eyes open and run my nails across Alessio's abdomen absentmindedly, loving the way I see goosebumps peek out at my actions.

"I have a call with Arnold. Ironically enough he's sending a representative becasue apparently he's also sick." I say.

Alessio hums distractedly, "Did he say what he wanted?"

I look up at Alessio. "That's why I came in here, they're gonna give me a bunch of dates and I need to tell them if you're busy then or not." I say.

Alessio hums as he turns his head, his nose practically skimming mine in doing so. Our faces were so close and with the way Alessio's fingers in my hair were pushing me forward, I had the feeling he was going to kiss me.

And with the way his eyes were staring hungrily at my lips and his tongue was coming out to trace his bottom lip, I knew it wasn't going to be just a peck.

But just as Alessio's lips brush against mine, his phone rings causing me to jump. We both instantly pull away and I go to answer the phone while Alessio goes back to his contact.

I clear my throat. "Alessio Galanti's line, Giana speaking." I say.

Alessio turns his head, raising a brow in amusement at my unusual greeting but I just shrug. Hello was too boring.

He turns back to his contract, yet his thumb starts to trace circles on the skin of my thigh.

"Giana?" I hear a familiar voice ask over the line.

"Ethan?" I return his confusion.

Alessio's hand on my thigh pauses and although he doesn't turn his head, his shoulders tense.

"I didn't know you were Arnold's secretary." I say and Alessio's hand on my thigh tightens.

I hear Ethan chuckle on the other end. "I'm not. He's sick and I'm taking his calls for the day." He says then chuckles. "When I was told I had a boring conference call with one of Alessio's people, I thought I'd be stuck here going over dates with one of his men."

I laugh in response not knowing what to say as my fingers absentmindedly start fiddling with Alessio's chain. I don't look up at Alessio but I feel his head turn to face me as he sets his contract aside.

"This is is a wonderful surprise though." Ethan laughs and I reciprocate it.

Both of Alessio's hands come to rest on my thighs, "I guess dealing with you is also a happy surprise." I joke, looking up to see that Alessio has given me his full undivided attention.

His eyes narrow and his face hardens as both his hands slide up to rest on my bare upper thighs below the hem of my skirt. His hands start rubbing the skin back and forth as if he's calming himself down and I withhold an eye roll.

Caveman Alessio was back.

I send him a questioning look, to which he simply stares back, watching me, his face telling me he's not happy I'm speaking with Ethan.

But I ignore it and return my attention to Ethan. "Yeah, you wouldn't believe the hectic day I had. Who knew Arnold dealt with such boring people-"

I tune out of what Ethan's saying to watch with furrowed brows as Alessio ushers me up on my knees, off his lap before removing the covers off himself completely.

"-The jackass didn't even know what a spreadsheet was-"

I swallow thickly, my mind continuing to ignore whatever Ethan's saying to stare down at Alessio's muscular thighs as he sits up higher against the headboard. The action causing the thin material of his black briefs to tighten around his crotch.

His briefs are on full display and the imprint of his dick stares right back at me. Large and prominent and he's not even erect. Only that changes the moment Alessio grabs onto my hips and in one fast motion pushes me down into his lap.

My clothed core meets his and my eyes widen as my lips part, withholding a gasp.

What the fuck is he doing?

Ethan's voice rings through the line. "-So you can see why I told my dad to see the doctor. I mean his coughing was getting too much, right?"

I swallow, forcing my attention away from Alessio's hardening cock against my core and offer a nervous laugh."Right."

Alessio's hands stay planted to my hips, yet his head dips and he starts placing kisses along the underside of my jaw.

"Exactly! Thank you. Arnold threw this big fit, you wanna hear what he did?"

"Umhm." I hum distractedly angling my head to give Alessio more room as I feel his cock harden to it's full length beneath me.

Ethan starts talking but I'm not listening, instead I'm too focused on the feeling of Alessio's body against mine and his large calloused hands gripping my hips as he starts lightly rocking me back and forth in his lap.

"Wow." I breathe, my free hand coming out to Alessio's chest in an attempt to steady myself, as he continues to rock me back and forth along his length. His cock keeps brushing against my pussy and when he pushes my skirt to the side, his erection digs into the thin lace of my panties.

Ethan pauses mid sentence to respond to me, "Yeah, ridiculous I know. But that's not all-" And I realize he still thinks I'm listening and talking to him.

Alessio's lips move to my other ear- the one that's not holding the phone against it. "Senti cosa mi fai?" His voice is a low breathy murmur. The sound so rich and husky that a whimper threatens to spill from my lips. (You feel what you do to me?)

My breathing starts to pick up and Alessio places wet kisses on the skin beneath my ear. "So fucking hard, baby." He growls, his hands on my hips tightening as he grinds me against his erection harder. A breathy grunt escapes his lips and flows straight into my ear. "You make me so hard." He groans softly.

But then my eyes snap open once I realize Ethan is still talking in my other ear. I pull my head back and look into Alessio's dark, lust filled gaze. I blink and force my eyes away from his lips that are plump and red from sucking on my skin.

What are you doing? I mouth, my eyes wide and my chest heaving.

He couldn't be doing this. Not right now while I was on the phone with Ethan.

But it's as though that's exactly what he wants to do because the next thing I know, his hips are pushing up and he's thrusting his erection right into in clothed pussy. The sensation causes my toes to curl and my eyes to shut as his hard cock rubs against my clit.

My lips part and just as I'm about to moan, I stop myself and snap my eyes open, registering Ethan's voice going on about something in my other ear.

My wide panic filled gaze meets Alessio's and my stomach drops when I find him staring back at me, his eyes dark and filled with carnal desire. One that's accompanied by possession and want.

He's not going to stop.

And my theory is proven right when he simultaneously grinds my hips down onto his as he pushes up into me, pumping up into me with no remorse.

His movements are slow yet needy and rough. He wants me to know what he's planning on doing to me. But more importantly, he wants Ethan to know what he's doing to me.

I try to convent with my eyes that this isn't a good idea but he doesn't listen. He suddenly wraps a hand around my throat and pulls my face forward, his mouth inches from mine, while still thrusting his cock up into my pussy, causing my panties to dampen further.

The harsh breaths from his mouth spill into my parted lips as I stare up at him, my eyes filled with panic and fear. If Ethan heard I would be humiliated.

I shake my head trying to tell him I can't take it right now but his face hardens and his hand around my neck tightens. "Don't you fucking dare make a sound," He whispers against my lips, his voice low enough for just my ears.

He angles his hips, leaning back as he uses the hand on my neck to pull me down onto him. The movement causes my back to arch, giving his length better access to grind against my lower lips and he takes the opportunity to move faster.

The faintest of whimpers leaves my lips at the sensation but Alessio's grip on my neck tightens. "You're gonna sit here and take it like a good girl." He breathes harshly, his hard gaze penetrating mine.

I shut my eyes and swallow thickly. His hand holding my hip moves to grip my ass as he uses it to grind me into him harder. While his lips move to brush mine. "Remember good girls get rewarded." He murmurs and my eyes snap open to meet his. "You want a reward, yes?" He grunts.

He dives in again with his thrusts, but this time he hits a spot that has me seeing stars and I bite down on my bottom lip nodding at him.

I can't believe I was going to do this. But I couldn't find it in me to protest. He was making me feel too good.

Alessio hums in approval, tilting my head as he places open mouth kisses along my jaw.

"Questa è la mia brava ragazza." He hums, before nodding towards the phone in my ear. "Ora, non far aspettare quel povero bastardo."(That's my good girl. | Now, don't keep the poor bastard waiting. )

My eyes widen once I remember that Ethan's still talking.

"Anyways the doctor ended up prescribing him some antibiotics. Turns out the stubborn ass has pneumonia." Ethan sighs.

"Oh, wow." I gasp letting the little noise escape. But luckily Ethan doesn't think anything of it.

I watch Alessio move back to lean against the headboard as both his hands move to knead my ass. He sits back and his eyes stay trained to the space between us as he pushes me along his cock.

"I know its a little surprising. But luckily I told dad to-"

I tune out what he's saying to watch Alessio, my eyes glazing over with lust at the sight of him.

He's leaned back with his head tipped, resting on the headboard but his eyes are trained on where he's grinding me into him. His chest is heaving and glistening in a thin layer of sweat.

His bottom lip is trapped between his teeth and he looks so fucking sexy when his hooded eyes raise to stare into mine.

"Puoi sentirmi?" He asks lowly, and it's like he doesn't even care if Ethan hears him. He's in charge and doesn't give a fuck. (Can you feel me?)

His hands on my ass tighten, gripping both my cheeks as he continues to rock me up and down his length, little groans escaping him.

I start panting softly, angling the speaker of the phone away from me, yet keeping it close enough where I can hear Ethan's blabbering.

I slump into Alessio's chest, giving him full control of my body as he continues to push me up and down his cock.

His head dips to my other ear that's free of a phone pressed to it, where I can hear his low breathy grunts. "Because I can feel you." He whispers into my ear. My head buries itself in the crook of his neck and Ethan's voice turns into nothing but a low buzz in my ear.

Instead I get lost in the sound of Alessio's light grunts in my other ear.

I hum along distractedly to Ethan. My hums giving him incentive to keep talking but little does he know that the hums are elicited through Alessio's actions as he rolls his hips forward into mine.

But then Alessio breaks me out of my comfortable bliss by slapping my ass. "Get up." He commands lowly, gripping the nape of my neck and helping me sit up.

I do as he says and he stares into my eyes, licking his lips. "Ride me." He orders.

He then leans back, removing his hands and instead of guiding me onto his cock he starts folding my skirt over my hips to expose my lilac lace panties underneath. He tucks the fabric of my skirt into the band, as he settles on watching himself push his bulging erection into my clothed pussy.

"Fuck, baby." He groans under his breathe, as he folds his hands behind his head waiting for me to do as he says, his gaze stays glued to our joined hips.

"Anyways, Enough about me and my problems." Ethan sighs on the phone. I bring my free hand that's not holding the phone to my ear, out and place it on Alessio's chest.

"I just needed to get all that out. He's been driving me crazy. Sorry if I was boring you." Ethan reasons over the line.

I start to lightly rock my hips back and forth, working myself against Alessio's hard cock.

"No-no. It's no problem. I don't mind at ah all." I breathe nervously, throwing my head back and biting down on my bottom lip as I continue to grind my hips against Alessio's.

His cock brushes against my clit in the perfect position and I watch through hazy eyes as Alessio throws his head back with a light groan of approval as I cover the speaker.

Alessio brings places one of his large hands on my thigh, rubbing in approval. "That's it, baby." He breathes swallowing thickly before moving his dark gaze to mine.

He looks at me with so much approval that I start rocking myself harder and faster, arching my back to go deeper, earning a grunt of approval from the man. "Stai andando così bene per me, Principessa." He murmurs. (You're doing so good for me, Princess)

Alessio doesn't bother lowering his voice and I snap my eyes open thinking Ethan heard him.

But luckily just when I thought Ethan hears something, he proves otherwise. "Thanks for that. You know I was actually meaning to reach out to you."

"Oh yeah?" I ask, my voice coming out breathy but luckily he doesn't suspect anything.

Alessio watches my face and a small devious smirk unravels itself against his parted lips. He brings a hand out and his thumb circles my clit over my lace panties as his eyes stay on mine, waiting to see my reaction.

I hold my breath knowing that if I took a breath, I couldn't contain my moan.

His smirk widens, as his finger starts circling over the wet patch his gaze flickering down to watch the movement of his thumb. He looks back up at me as he shakes his head tauntingly. "Filthly girl." He tsks under his breath.

I hold the speaker down against the skin of my shoulder, hoping that Ethan doesn't hear Alessio, and all the man does is move forward while pushing his thumb farther into me.

His lips find my ear and his other hand comes out to cup my left breast over the material of my top.

My breast instantly grows needy and my nipple hardens as he squeezes and starts kneading. "So fucking wet for me." He tsks. "You like this, huh?" He breathes harshly. His heavy breathing filled with little grunts as his thumb pushes harder into my clit. "Sitting on my cock while talking to another man?"

I whimper, holding the phone speaker down harder against the skin of my shoulder. My wrist craining at a painful angle but I couldn't have Ethan hearing this.

Alessio shakes his head, tilting it down to stare between us. "Look at the mess you made." He murmurs lowly, his hand on my clit coming up to tilt my face down to stare in between us.

A silent gasp leave my lips as I look down between us and see the wet patches on his briefs and my panties.

A mix of my wetness and his precum.

My hands start to shake and all I want is to hang up but something tells me Alessio won't allow that. My frantic eyes find his, pleading with him. But instead of helping he makes it worse by using his thumb and index finger to pull at my nipple over the fabric of my shirt.

I don't know if it was a cure or a blessing to go braless today.

"-iana? Giana? You there?" It's Ethans voice that booms through the phone and I realize he's talking to me.

I bring the phone back up to my ear, placing my free hand on the headboard as I grind down onto Alessio, while he leaves kisses on my neck and his fingers play with my nipples. "Yes-yes sorry I don't think I caught what you said." I say forcing my voice to sound indifferent.

Ethan laughs, sounding nervous. "I was just wondering if I could take you out on a date."

"Ah- A date?" I reiterate my voice high pitched as I try to focus on what he's saying but I don't even register anything.

Alessio stills against me as Ethan goes into more detail.

I blink only now realizing what I said and with an annoyed growl Alessio grabs the phone from my hand.

My eyes widen as I watch him, take the phone. He sets it on the nightstand but not before putting it on speaker.

I watch in horror, scared of what he's going to do next, but before I can say anything he flips me onto my back and dives into me, harshly. He starts thrusting his clothed cock into me harder and my eyes roll to the back of my head.

Alessio pushes into me, each time with a little grunt, his breath hitting the skin of my ear as his kisses turn sloppy.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't fuck you right here, right now, while that son of a bitch listens." He growls angrily into my ear and my eyes snap open.

I frantically shake my head as I writhe beneath him, moving my hands to his chest in a weak attempt to push him off.

Absolutely not. I couldn't live with that humiliation.

But my resolve is weak and the moment I push onto Alessio's chest, he grips both my wrists in one hand and pins them above my head, before going back to thrusting his hips forward into mine, this time grinding down as he does so while his grunts fill my ears.

"Uh...Giana? Are you alright." Ethan says wearily, his voice a distant hum in my hazy lust filled brain.

I gasp out loud when the tip of his clothed erection sides against my clit and Alessio lowers himself so his head buries into the crook of my neck as he sucks and nips at my now damp skin.

"Don't you dare let him hear you." Alessio grunts in my ear.

"Okay." I breath softly, causing Alessio to hum in approval.

"Good fucking girl." He whispers, trailing his hand down to my breast. He pushes the material of my top up, enough to expose my breasts but he pauses as his eyes find mine. "I would hate to stop before I give you your reward." He breathes.

I nod, watching through hooded eyelids as he trails his nose down my throat, between the valley of my breasts and down my navel.

His eyes stay connected to mine and when Ethan speaks again he raises a brow. "Giana? Are you there?"

Alessio's hands hook around the band of my skirt and he starts to slowly pull it down my legs, leaving me in my lace underwear.

"Yes-I am. You just... just caught me at a bad time." I say, my eyes watching Alessio as he throws my skirt to the side.

He moves back on top of me, only this time he spreads my legs open and nests himself between them, staring up at me with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

My eyes widen in response.

He wouldn't-

The wind gets knocked out of me the moment he dips his head and his lips latch onto my clit. He sucks and licks me over my underwear and I turn my head into the sheets to stop my scream.

"Oh." Ethan says, before he's quiet for a moment.

My hips buckle off the bed and my legs try to close in on Alessio's head. But he pries my legs apart, bringing a hand out to place on my bare stomach to hold me down, as his tongue licks up and down my slit through my underwear.

"Should I call back later?" Ethan's voice is genuinely filled with concern and I want to slap myself.

This was so wrong. Even if Alessio's mouth on my pussy sucking, licking and kissing felt so right.

He slides his large calloused hand up until his hand finds my right breast and he kneads it. "Yes, please." I say into the phone, needing him to hang up.

But then Alessio's hand on my breast stops kneading and instead he harshly slaps my breast telling me that wasn't the right answer. And when he pinches my nipple in protest I instantly fix my mistake. "No!" I blurt.

Alessio hums in approval, the deep rumble sending vibrations through me and when he trails his nose up and down my slit I bite down on my lip.

I hear Ethan sigh. "Okay, cause I don't really have any other time today, between taking over Arnold's-"

His voice turns into a distant buzz and my mind instantly spins when Alessio suddenly pushes my panties to the side and starts placing wet sloppy kisses along my lower lips.

And then he latched onto them. His lips work against my lower ones. Kissing, nibbling, sucking and then when his tongue peeks out to trace them I lose it, letting out a quiet moan.

Alessio lifts his head, his eyes finding mine, they're filled with dark amusement as he runs his tongue up my slit collecting my juices. "Devi stare zitto per me, piccola." His voice is low and husky and I don't think I can do that. (You need to stay quiet for me, baby)

I wanted to scream, I had to moan, I needed to whimper.

Luckily Alessio had some sense left in him. If Ethan were to actually hear what Alessio was saying he wouldn't understand seeing as Alessio was speaking in Italian.

And just when I think he's pushed too far, he brings a hand down to spread my lips apart and he dips his head, thrusting his tongue in and out of me ruthlessly.

His tounge shoots into my core and my hands fly to grip his hair. But instead of lifting or pushing him off I do the complete opposite. I grip his hair pushing his face into my pussy while lifting my hips and thrusting my pussy into his mouth greedily as Alessio groans in approval.

"Holy shit." I breathe out loud, never having felt this way.

Alessio was amazing with his fingers. But his mouth? This was euphoric.

Ethan pauses mid sentence and Alessio bites down in warning.

"What was that?" Ethan says.

Alessio doesn't stop. Instead he brings his hands out and plants them on my ass as he angles my hips higher, giving him better access as he dives into my pussy, mercilessly fucking me with his tongue.

"No. It was nothing." I breath, trying my best to manage my voice, my fingers in Alessio's hair tug impossibly tighter and he nips my pussy again.

"Just one of... Alessio's dogs. Who knew he was such a biter." I snap, tugging harder on his hair.

Alesssio lets out the lowest of groans and the deep sound vibrates through me.

My breathing is erratic and I'm on the edge of a cliff. "Can we just get to the point of the meeting Ethan." I plead abruptly.

Alessio moves his lips back to my clit his eyes lifting to meet mine likes he's watching me, just waiting for something.

And it's only a moment later that I realize what he's waiting for. He's waiting to see my reaction when he slowly sinks one of his fingers into me.

His eyes hold mine and my lips part as his finger slowly starts retracting and sliding into me. I shut my eyes holding back a cry of pleasure at the sensation as I bite down on my fist.

"Yeah, sure. I'll just make this as fast as possible. I'm just gonna read off some dates and you give me a yes or no, letting me know if Alessio is in town on those days." Ethan explains and I hear some shuffling on the other end. "Let me grab a pen." He says.

My back arches off the bed as Alessio pushes in a second finger while his tounge flicks out along my clit.

He lets out a groan as both his fingers start to pump me as his tongue continues it's otherworldly assault.

"Sei così fottutamente dolce, lo sai, dolcezza?" He grunts harshly, lifting his head to look up at me through hazy eyes, his fingers still pumping me. (You're so fucking sweet, you know that sweetness?)

He lifts himself slightly to stare down at me and the way in which he's staring at me makes me want to whimper.

I watch as his free hand moves down and when his hand finds his length over his briefs he squeezes himself, as his fingers pick up their pace. "Mi piace averti così per me." He murmurs, his hand thats reached down between him and the mattress, squeezing and rubbing his clothed cock. (I like having you like this for me.)

And then he thrusts his hips forward-into his hand and the mattress-his eyes staring into mine. "Ma so che mi piacerà vederti venire a prendermi" He growls. (But I know I'm going to love watching you come for me.)

"Got it! Okay let's start off with the end of this month. The 31st?" Ethan speaks.

And then Alessio's back on me. Fingers thrusting harder, pumping faster, tongue flicking, lips sucking.

"No!" I gasp my hands fisting his hair, my legs caging his head in.

"The 3rd of next month?"

Alessio's fingers pump faster, the pad of his tounge flattens on my clit and starts circling at just the right tempo.

"No." I breathe, throwing my head back as my lips part.

"The 10th?"

I writhe and bite down on my bottom lip, "Uh." I pause before pushing out a barely there, "Yes."

"The 15th- actually wait, let me just double check something. Give me a moment."

I can't even think nor do I care if I was giving him the right answers because my eyes roll to the back of my head the second Alessio flicks his tongue and his fingers slam into me before curling.

His other hand comes up to cover my mouth and muffle my scream as my body pulses and shakes as my orgasm rips through me and I explode against Alessio's mouth and fingers.

Alessio licks me clean as I slump down against the bed, panting and staring up at Alessio who sits up on his knees and just when I think it's over he reaches into his briefs and pulls his cock out.

My gaze moves down to him, watching it stand proudly, thick, veiny and long with precum leaking from his tip.

He brings a hand down to my pussy, using his palm to slide up and down to collect my leftover juices.

I watch through hazy eyes as he brings his hand -coated in my cum- down to his cock. He coats his girth in my juices all the while staring into my eyes as he starts pumping himself.

The sight is so erotic and lewd that I want to touch myself but my body is physically drained.

"Cazzo, baby." He groans under his breath, his eyes flickering all over my damp body that's limp and worn out.

His gaze pauses on my pussy and his strokes go from languid pumps to hard and fast ones as he brings his other fingers coated in my come to his lips, sliding them in his mouth and licking them clean.

I trail his body covered in a layer of sweat that illuminating the ridges and dips of muscle. All the way from his broad shoulders to the muscular dips of his V that lead to his hand wrapped around his thick girth.

He stands before me, strong and proud as his eyes flicker between my face, my breasts and my pussy as curses escape his parted lips. Lips that are swollen, wet and red from my pussy.

And then Ethan's voice returns. "Okay, I think I got-"

Only he's cut off by Alessio who throws his head back, "Cazzo." And with a loud groan -one that has my eyes widening- he shoots his cum down the length of my body. Angling it onto my chest, my stomach and all across my exposed pussy.

My lips part at the erotic sight of him before me and I'm rendered speechless as I watch Alessio come undone, his eyes moving down to stare into mine as he empties the last of his seed onto me.

His chest heaves up and down and the room erupts in complete and utter silence save for Alessio's heavy breathing and my muffled pants.

Alessio slowly walks over to his phone on the nightstand, picks it up and without another word, hangs up.

He turns to stare down at me, his face unwavering as he tucks himself back in his briefs. "Next time you speak to him, think about how you ended up covered in my cum." He spits.

I blink up at him, panting trying to catch my breath, but just when I gather the will to speak, his phone rings.

"Speaking." He greets in that hard tone that's reserved for business mode and without another word he walks towards the bathroom as he starts cursing the person on the other end.

What the actual fuck just happened?

I stare after him.

And who the fuck was Alessio Galanti?

𓆩❤︎𓆪

This shit rendered ME speechless.

When I told y'all I had something better in mind last chapter. This is what I mean.

Was it too dragged out? I feel like it was but I don't have any time to go through and edit it.

I feel like this chapter is either really hot or somewhat embarrassing. (depending if you're those people who get second hand embarrassment easily)

But just remember that embarrassment is just a social construct. It's only embarrassing if u make it embarrassing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2M 759K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
89.8M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...