Street Runner | BIG OTF

By dendodda1

Sequel to Street Runner! Read book one first! More

1 - Happier
2 - Sorry
3 - Still Runnin
4 - Ain't Shit
5 - No Scrubs
6 - Mine Too
7 - I Do
9 - Should've Ducked
10 - Errbody
11 - Hello Baby
12 - Sneaky Link
13 - I Don't Do Drugs
14 - Weirdo Hoes
15 - Neva Cared
16 - Deja Vu
17 - Right Thru Me
18 - You Belong To Somebody Else
19 - Mixed Signals
20 - Armed & Dangerous
22 - Armed & Dangerous 2
23 - My Potna Dem
‼️‼️‼️

8 - Adorn

1.8K 72 70
By dendodda1

And they stay trying to break us down
But don't let that affect us, no, baby
You just gotta let my love
Let my love
Let my love adorn you

                                                             -  Miguel

Alaya POV

"Who is Quando Rondo?"

"That nigga we used to hang with in high school that started fucking with the opps," Von explained.

"When the fuck did that happen?" I don't remember that.

"Fuck all that, bro. Alaya, block that nigga on all your social media accounts right now," Durk said loudly through the phone.

"Nigga, why?"

"What you mean why? You not about to be fucking with that snake ass nigga," he yelled.

Why is he worried about who I'm fucking with? I'm not worried about him and India.

"But-

"But what?" he interrupted.

"What if he has a big dick?" I mumbled sadly.

Jayda, Coi, and Bella started laughing. The boys, including Durk, gave me a weird, disgusted look.

"I know she did not just say what I think she said," Pooh mugged.

"Did you just say "what if his dick is big?" Durk face palmed.

"It's not funny. Everybody is getting some act around here except for me. I haven't got a kiss, no head, no dick, not even a booty rub in 2 years," I complained sadly.

The girls kept laughing and the boys started chuckling. Do they not get how serious I am?

"Laya, I know you playing," Von chuckled.

"Y'all are laughing but I'm not joking. I just want somebody to relieve my stress."

They always laugh at my sadness and problems like I won't kill myself and have everybody crying in this bitch...

"It's okay friend. We know somebody who can take care of you," Coi smirked.

Jayda stopped laughing and mouthed Durk. These bitches just don't give up...

"Durk we will talk to you later. Kids say bye."

I flipped the camera and they both said bye before I hung up.

"Anyways, what's his IG name?"

"So you don't care about what Durk said?" Coi asked.

"Nope, not really."

"Oh, you wanna talk to that opp? You not getting it," Von smirked.

"I don't even remember who he is or him so called "fucking with the opps."

"Welp, we remember. You not getting the IG," he egged on.

"Stop being a cock blocker!"

"Cock?" Angelo asked. He's so innocent.

"A cock is a d-

"AH AH," Pooh yelled, cutting Bella off, "you need a whooping."

"How are you gonna whoop me for cussing when all y'all do is cuss around me? If anything it's y'all fault," Bella said.

She's so smart that she's stupid...

"Come on y'all, we leaving," I said to the kids, "all these people messing up my play."

"We love you too sis," Jayda smiled.

"Shooter and Draco get up." They got up and walked behind me. Bella and Angelo got up from the table and threw away their trash.

"Bye, Laya," Von chuckled.

"Don't talk to me cock blocking ass nigga." He laughed at me and waved me off as I grabbed Willow.

We all left out and hopped in the car. Bella and Angelo rapped every song that played.

Once we got back to the house, we all showered and put on pajamas. Angelo had fell asleep while Bella played around with the dogs.

I was on Instagram looking at this Quando Rondo nigga. His account wasn't hard to find at all.

He looks a little frightening but we're gonna look past that. We ain't building a relationship with him, just a quick sneaky link.

I followed him and kept scrolling through his pictures until Bella snatched my phone out of my hands.

"What are you doing?"

"Why are you looking at this ugly ass niggas pictures when your supposed to be focused on my daddy?" she mugged.

"I'm not focused on your daddy so I can look at whoever I want. Give me my phone back."

She threw it on the couch and I mugged the fuck out of her.

"Listen, I get that your not in love with my dad no more. But I need you to get him to break up with India, and you can't do that if your trying to fuck German Shepherds," she explained.

"Why do you want him to leave India?"

"Because," she said crying and putting her head down, "she puts her hands on me and Angelo and Daddy doesn't do anything about it."

I know she didn't just say that bitch be beating on my kids...

"Bella please don't play with me."

She didn't respond so I pulled her head up and there weren't any tears. My sympathetic face turned back straight and she started laughing.

"Bella don't fucking play with me like that. I really would've dumped the glock on her ass."

"Ok. I'm sorry," she giggled. "But I do need you to break them up."

"Why do you want me to ruin a happy relationship?"

"Because if he leaves India then she will get out of our house and that means Willow won't be there either. I could finally sleep in peace without having to hear her cry 5 times an hour."

"Girl, let your dad be happy."

"He's not even that happy. That fake ass relationship."

"What do you mean?"

"He's a little happy with her, but not like how he was with you. He keeps trying to find you in other woman and he won't realize that no other girl could or will ever be like you."

"Aww, that was low key so sweet," I cheesed, ruining the moment like usual.

"But for real, even if y'all don't get back together, just try to be his friend."

"Why do y'all want me to consult with this man so badly?" I chuckled.

"Because even though he won't admit it, he has a soft spot for you. He just has too much pride to let you know he wants you around. He missed you when you were gone. Just stick with him," she smiled.

"Where did you get so smart from?" She shrugged her shoulders and my phone dung.

She picked it up and looked at it before she handed it to me.

Nosey ass...

"Be smart with that." She tossed me the phone and I had got a dm from Quando.

________________________________

😂😂😂^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 78 8
!!!!!! I CHOOSE YOU SEQUELLLLLL 🩷. Read if you want, ENJOY🩷
1.4M 47.7K 41
Book 1
141K 3.8K 39
( first book) 2020💕
546K 21.6K 69
Dayvon would kill for Normani without hesitation; but what'll happen when his dangerous lifestyle gets in between their love? BOOK 2 IS OUT NOW! ADD...