The Billionaire Quartet

By AidinWhite

{Book #1 of The Winters Series} Adrian Winters was among the richest children in the United States, along wit... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine

Chapter Thirty Three

7K 205 12
By AidinWhite

Olivia Thorne

I wasn't expecting this ever.

Adrian was always kind and protective and humble, and amazing but this is making me truly question if he loves me like deeply heartfelt levels of love and care.

When his lips leave mine I expect him to leave to let go of me but he doesn't he smiles at me and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Let's get out of here we'll go to London early well even beat the rotation and get their early afternoon tomorrow" he says.

We haven't been at the party long but I also don't want to be the talk of everyone and since he did just kiss me in front of everyone here.

He is a good kisser though.

Shut up brain.

"Okay, I do still have to get my bag from my house" I say and he just nods.

"Good thing your house is on the way to JFK Airport" Adrian says with one of his small smirks.

I nod and we begin our way towards the front of the house before he stops me.

"I'll go get the car I won't make you walk way over there" he says even though his car is only a hundred meters away.

I then watch as he passes the other fancy cars and from a far I realize how he seems to fit with the scene of dozens of highly expensive cars and people being drawn to the aura of power and confidence that emanate off of him.

"You know this is a new thing for him" someone says and I turn to see Lea walking towards me, in a sapphire blue sequin dress her platinum blonde hair falling onto her shoulders, and brown eyes taking in ever detail of me.

How do all these rich children have such good damn genetics.

"What do you mean it's new?".

Lea just smiles at how stupid my question must sound.

"He's never let someone in, or even get close to him that fast I do go to Thornbrook after all and everyone sees it he's cold to everyone but those billionaire boys, and you, especially you".

"Riley told me to give him a chance to accept who he is that he wouldn't hold my status above my head, and he was right".

"I know I'm just some random girl to you Olivia, but Adrian really cares about you, like there's actually a good chance, that he might love you".

Right as Lea finishes her sentence Adrian pulls up in front of the steps and gets out of his Porsche.

I like a lot of his cars but these are so sleek looking, though the Pagani is probably the most beautiful.

"Bellissima" he says opening the passenger door for me.

That word. Why does he have to call me that I'll be a puddle before I get in the car.

I then smile lightly at Lea before walking down to the car and get into the seat, and close the door.

He then walks around before bidding Lea good night, and getting into the car.

"How was your talk with Lea?" Adrian asks putting the car in gear and driving away.

"It was good she was telling me about you" I say and watch as he blows his breath out his nose in amusement.

"What about me?".

"Just that you act very different towards me then other people" I say and I watch as he smiles.

"I do because you are different then other people in ways you can't imagine".

"I'm not a lot of things in comparison to your peers".

He glances at me, and I see it a look he gave me when we were in his Chiron after the party at Sebastian's, he looks blank but I can see the calculating going on behind his eyes as if he's planning what to do or say.

"But you're you, you're everything that you should be Olivia, if anything you're perfect just how you are", he says and its almost as if he's reassuring me instead or telling me, and it helps.

"Thank you Adrian" I say and he smiles again, as he joins main traffic and speeds up, making the car sound like an F1 car.

"I feel like I'm in a racecar" I mutter and he laughs.

"That's because the engine in this thing was supposed to go in one" he says and passes someone right before getting into the fast lane, or in the case of Adrian's driving the faster lane.

"You're the only person I know who does five over the speed limit where ever he goes" I say.

"I mean I am doing forty, in a thirty"

I just shake my head and he laughs likely knowing that I find it just as fun as he does.

After ten more minutes in the New York lights and both of us singing as usual we reach my house and he pulls out his phone.

"I have to make a quick call, then I'll be in to help with your bag" Adrian says looking at me before I open my door and step out.

"Okay I want to change anyway" I say and close the door before going inside where my mom meets me with a smile on her face.

"Hey how was it?" she asks as I take off my shoes.

"It was great, I also have to change then we are heading off to London" I say failing to keep my excitement tamed.

"Nothing bad happened right?" my mom asks.

"Oh no, we just agreed to go to London now" I say.

"I think you'll have fun" she says.

"I think I will now I really have to go get changed" and I quickly head upstairs taking off the dress and hanging it back in my small closet before pulling on comfy pants, and a red shirt with a sloth on a bicycle.

Yes that shit is real.

Before taking a light grey tan hoodie and finally feeling warm enough, I then wash all the make up off my face and then clean my face because I will probably fall asleep immediately on the plane.

I then grab my bag and carry it downstairs right before it is taken from my hands by Adrian.

Yay I'm not breaking my back trying not to fall over.

"Alright you two have fun over the next two weeks be safe" my mom says and I give her a reassuring smile.

"I'll protect her I always do" Adrian says.

"Make sure she leaves the house, she won't if you let her" my mom says and Adrian chuckles.

"I have my methods that I can accomplish that" he says a sly smile crossing his lips.

"I'll make sure to leave the house I promise mom" I say before giving her a hug, "my Christmas present for you is already under the tree".

"It'll be the first thing I do that morning" she says, and I hear Adrian open the door.

He's gotten more comfortable with seeing how close people are with their parents though I know for the most part he just hid it deep and now that he gets along with mine he's more relaxed about how stressful it is for him.

"Bye mom I love you, I'll see you on the second" I say before stepping out the door and I hear Adrian give my mom one last reassurance along with wishing her a good holiday before he to walked out of my house and down to the car, where he put my bag in the trunk.

As we drove away I realized he wasn't wearing a suit anymore but was in black jeans and dark grey hoodie.

"When did you get changed?" I ask as he pulls away.

"Before walking inside, my suit is in the front with your stuff".

"Only you would change in your car" I comment and again he smirks.

Damn him he could distract me with that one thing.

The drive towards JFK was calm right up until we went past the main dropoff and towards a private gate marked with a sign that read:

VIP Only
Violators will be fined

"Sounds hospitable doesn't it" Adrian says and I fight the urge to laugh at his dry humor.

We are quickly let through and he drives along the row of hangers until we reach the tenth where a black and grey Boeing 737 Max-10 was pulled out.

I then notice a familiar C63 and Nico leaning against it Mia in the driver seat.

We both then get out of the car and Adrian removes my bag but doesn't hand it to me before he closes the trunk and turns to Nico.

"You know what these are like be safe driving it to my house, I'll let you into the house from my phone text me when you get there" Adrian says to his friend.

"I will be safe Adrian, also alright I can do that, Mia will be following me so nothing can truly go that wrong" Nico says glancing from Adrian to the car.

"Alright have a good Christmas, wish your parents one for me".

"I will have a nice flight you two" Nico says getting into the Carrera GT, as me and Adrian got onto his jet.

The interior seemed like it was made by him the flooring was black herringbone Italian marble, the leather chairs were also black but were likely Hermes with silver adorning the door handles, and lights.

"I feel like I just walked into a damn palace" I mutter and Adrian laughs.

"That was the point I bought the plane had a custom paint job done, and had a full reno on the interior and exterior, though it's supposed to feel like a home in the sky" he says as he sat down in one of the eight chairs and leaned back as the pilots voice came through the intercomm.

"Welcome aboard we are about to depart to London, please buckle your seats we will be off the ground shortly".

"Let me guess you have your own pilot?" I say having sat opposite Adrian.

"Yes, her name is Stephanie, she'll come back here when we land. Though only to see what guests I bring, she likely saw you when we pulled up" he explains and I wonder what she is like.

The plane is soon moving and it doesn't take long as we are lined up and accelerating down the runway before lifting off towards London.

I've never been on a plane so the sharp rise frightens me for a second and Adrian in a sudden comforting gesture holds my hand rubbing gentle circles on the back of it and it is soothing, though just his touch calms me.

"Look out the window that is the world from above" he says and I do just that and let out a gasp as I take in the millions of lights of New York City, along with the glassy ocean and the statue of liberty I can see monuments and landmarks, I even attempt to find my house in Brooklyn though the plane banks and I am deprived of that possibility.

Once the jet levels we are told we are free to walk around the cabin and the first thing I do is cross the plane to look out and I can see Adrian's house.

"I'm going to pull up a movie do you want to watch anything specific?" Adrian asks and I find him walking towards a separate room which looks much like a living room with a wall that has a eighty inch TV attached to the wall.

"Sure, could we watch Game Of Thrones I thought it was a pretty interesting show" I say.

"Alright" he says and hits play after he pulled it up on Netflix.

I then picked up one of the dark navy blue blankets and it almost seemed wierd to ask but I did.

"Adrian what is your favourite colour I always assumed it was black".

He laughed lightly and looked at me.

"You would be right, what about you?" he asks and I almost feel like I'm meeting him all over again.

"Red but dark green is another favourite of mine".

"Like the emerald green of your eyes or the forest green of mine" he says, and it interesting that he knows the exact colour of my eyes.

You've kissed twice and spend all day together of course he noticed.

"Yours" I say, and he smiled lightly.

"I never understood the pretty eye thing that people do when complimenting each other I feel like physical features are in a way overrated but we're all just like that biologically and chemically. Natural selection I believe is what it's called".

"Doesn't mean that it doesn't work", this earns a full laugh from him.

"If it didn't guys wouldn't still be using it" Adrian says before putting his arm over the back of the couch behind my head but not touching me, he's giving me space and it shows how even though he could he doesn't want to make me uncomfortable.

To reassure him I scoot closer and lean my head on his shoulder.

At some point I fall asleep mostly due to the fact that I'm tired and it's eleven thirty at night, so when I wake up and I'm not on the couch but in a bed it surprises me.

How did he move me without waking me?

I then climb out of the bed and walk out of the room, into a library, an office, a dining room, and a connected kitchen, and back into the living room, but Adrian is in none of the rooms I even check the main cabin space.

"How did you sleep?" I hear him ask from behind me and I jump before spinning around to see him leaning on the doorframe.

"Good, I'm also fully awake now" I say rubbing my eyes, which he laughs lightly.

"We're ten minutes out of London, luckily we're landing soon so we won't be caught in the storm outside" Adrian says, and I realize he's dressed in black jeans, a turtleneck, and a grey blazer.

"I should probably get dressed then" I say looking down at what I had put on last night.

"Only if you want we're going straight to my house anyway" he says walking over to one of the seats and sitting down before putting resting he right leg on his left and cradling his chin as he looks out the window.

Even in the most casual moments he looks like he rules everything around him.

I then walk away back to the room I was in and shower, before I change into leggings and a grey crewneck, and do my usual light makeup before walking back out to the seating area at the front of the plane.

When I sit down again Stephanie's voice comes through the intercomm.

"We are coming in to land please connect your seatbelts we will be on the ground shortly".

Both me and Adrian follow the instructions and soon the plane is descending down towards London Heathrow Airport.

I've seen pictures of London but I never thought it would look so pretty.

I then look back over at Adrian who looks perpetually calm, and its helping me feel less nervous about being in a completely different country thirty-five hundred miles from home.

The plane then begins to glide down as I notice rain begin the fall from the black stormy sky making London seem like its night, until I see the runway come into view and the plane touches the tarmac, but I have a single thought on my mind.

I'm officially in the UK.

They are in London, I do have a plan that will come up soon for their trip to the UK, also what did you all think of this chapter even though it was a filler chapter in a way comment below, also vote and share. Anyways

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 142K 48
BOOK ONE OF THE ELITE SERIES. After being expelled for the third time, this time for breaking a misogynistic teacher's bones, the secret billionaire...
50.5K 1.4K 75
{Book #5 of The Winters Series} For newly weds Adrian Winters and Olivia Thorne everything seemed perfect, and like nothing could stand in their way...
46K 1.3K 66
{Book #4 of The Winters Series} Five years out of school, and five years that Winters Group had prospered and grown after it's full reset. But some a...
15.2K 676 80
{Book #1 of The Devils Series} Thornbrook Academy the school some of the world's most successful people attended, and the domain of the children of t...