𝐔𝐆𝐇! ── 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐇𝐮�...

By junqskook

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀·˚*. 𝑼𝑮𝑯 ! ( # 𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗣𝗦𝗘 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗 ) ── Aurora Park wasn't expecting her anx... More

00:00
00:01
00:02
00:03
00:04
00:05
00:06
00:07
00:08
00:09
00:10
00:11
00:12
00:13
00:14
00:15
00:16
00:17
00:18
00:19
00:20
00:21
00:23
00:24
00:25
00:26
00:27
00:28

00:22

6K 227 72
By junqskook

── 𝟐𝟐 . * .°・( 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 / 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲 )
      ❝︎ 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗎𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 ❞︎

──

          Aurora Park twirled the sterling silver adorning her ring finger, eyes unwavering from the boring sight. The metal felt cool in her hands, bringing a welcoming rush of chill air through her spine; her shoulders shivered once as an audible sigh echoed off the walls of Rae's bedroom.

          The two were sitting on top of the comforter adorning Rae's bed, facing each other while sitting in the famous criss-cross-applesauce position. The brunette leaned forward a bit, trying to catch the other's attention. Rory caught her curious gaze and felt an unwanted flood of warmth coat her cheeks and the tips of her ears.

          "Oh, sorry." She whispered. "I, uh, just wanted to... talk?"

          Rae smiled reassuringly, reaching a hand out. Rory jumped as their hands made contact.

          "Let's talk, then." She offered. "Is this about Val?"

          Rory nodded uneasily.

          "Okay... Have you spoken with her at all?" Receiving a shake of the head, Rae cleared her throat before continuing. "She called me the other day while Jennie was at an interview."

          "Did she... mention me at all?"

          Her dark eyes drifted off to the floor, avoiding Rory's hopeful stare. "She only talked about filming with her cast-mates. I'm sure she's sorry though, Rors."

          The blonde sucked her lips in, thinking over Rae's words.

          Was she sorry? Rory truly couldn't piece together her thoughts enough to put herself in Val's shoes. At first, Rory figured that she was just overreacting and Val wasn't ignoring her, but after the exaggerated hiatus of conversation she couldn't help but think of the worst. Now, she wasn't even sure if Val considered her a friend anymore after the fight they had weeks prior.

          "I don't want you to tell me she's sorry." Rory spoke, voice slightly croaky. Her eyes raised to meet Rae's, slipping her hand out of their shared grasp. "She needs to be the one to apologize."

          Nodding, Rae hummed. "Yeah, I know... I just hate to see the two of you like this."

          Rory played with a stray strand of hair from her freshly-dyed head. "I'm worried about her..."

          Eyes softening, Rae felt a small smile reach her lips. "I know. I am too."

          A knock on the door broke through their bubble of concern, both turning to watch as Imane poked her head into the room. "Dinner's here~"

          Rory and Rae looked to each other, shared a soft grin, before hopping up to chase after the other roommate before she stole all the food.

          All grabbing paper plates, they lined up at the kitchen table while spotting the box of heavenly pizza resting on top. Leaning in closer, three pairs of eyes stared as Imane lifted the lid.

          "Wow..." The three muttered at once.

          Rory was the first to pluck from the cardboard box. "That's a sexy slice..."

          Imane and Rae nodded in agreement, almost foaming at the mouth as they picked up their own slices.

          Throwing themselves onto the couch, they inhaled the pizza like it was their last night alive while reruns of Gilmore Girls played in the background. No words were shared between the trio, too focused on the glorious meal before them.

          Before Rory could open her mouth, the sofa beneath her vibrated continuously. All exchanging curious—yet concerned—glances, Rory shifted in all kinds of directions in an attempt to fish her phone out of her pocket.

          Achieving imminent success, she unlocked the device and felt her jaw drop at the chaos that welcomed her.

          "What happened?" Imane questioned, trying to sneak a peek at the screen.

          Rory was quick to open Twitter, brown orbs sweeping across every single word on her timeline.

          What the...

          One of the users had tweeted a link and Rory didn't hesitate to click on it, leg shaking impatiently as the website loaded.

──

VALERIE MCADAMS: A SELF-CENTERED B*TCH?
Written by Joy Liams

          You've heard it here first, folks! Our very own rising star, VALERIE MCADAMS, has been victim of several accusations at the source of an anonymous interviewee. This person is extremely close to the actress, and supplied us with a surplus of information regarding the up-and-coming face of Quitting You (coming this December on Netflix)!

          After quickly befriending McAdams, our source claimed that "[Valerie] is a straight-up bitch, the definition of two-faced."

          Upon asking them to clarify, they stated that McAdams had lied to staff on set multiple times in order to leave early and hook up with men in the area. On top of that, she had stolen on many consecutive occasions from other members of the cast, our interviewee even noting that they alone had lost hundred of dollars at the hands of McAdams.

          Only a couple of months into filming for the new series, McAdams was allegedly seen vandalizing the set alongside a male accomplice (whom our source seems to believe are romantically involved).

          One would think a low-rate actress would be on her best behavior for her first big role, right? What is this girl doing? With this ruined reputation of hers, perhaps she should run back to her boyfriend...

          For being new to the industry, VALERIE MCADAMS sure seems full of herself!

          What do you think? Vote below!

No way! 4%
I totally saw this coming! 96%

──

          Valerie McAdams shut her phone off, setting the damned device down onto the coffee table of her hotel room. Pushing herself up from the stiff couch, she approached the balcony and stepped out, greeted by the unforgiving cold England offered mercilessly. Shaking hands gripped the railing, knuckles turning an eerie shade of white.

          After months and months of rigorous, non-stop work... it was all ruined.

          Everything she had worked for her entire life... shattered in an instant by the hands of a simple article.

          Eyes lifting from the view of her freezing bare feet, the stone beach across the street offered little comfort. The rough clashing of waves did nothing to remind her of home, contrasting the freeing aura the Californian beaches provided.

          A sole tear dripped down her splotchy red cheek, creating a painful little waterfall of regret.

          She sank to a crouched position, face burrowing into her shivering arms. Ugly sobs passed her chapped lips, teeth chattering at the sheer force. Valerie hugged herself, a substitute for the companion she longed for.

          Why was it that after all the things she said... Val wanted Rory the most?

          After everything Jennie had said about her, how could she miss the streamer so much?

She's using you, duh. Once you get famous, you're her gateway into the acting field. It's obvious she wants in.

Why does she keep texting you? Ugh, she's so obsessive. It's pathetic.

Val, drop her. She isn't a real friend.

She's not even a real celebrity. She plays videogames... There's no comparison.

Seriously, Val. Stop being friends with her. She'll drag you down.

Don't text her back... You're literally an idiot.

I'll treat you like a real friend, Val. Aurora never could.

She makes you look bad. Do you want your reputation to be ruined?

No one will respect you if you're her friend.

          "STOP!" Val shouted into the void. "Please... stop."

          Was everything a lie?

          Val fell back, hands reaching behind to catch herself. The pain tore through her limbs, another cry resulting.

          The sound of her phone tore her from the pity party on the balcony. Crawling back inside, she grabbed it from the table and let out a whine at the sight.

Director Ross
We need to talk.

          Throwing her head back against the wall, her eyes squeezed shut as a fresh wave of tears slipped out. Hands clenching into formidable fists, she punched the carpeted floor of the common room with all her might.

          "FUCK!"

          The pure shock of the forceful contact tore at her knuckles, quickly reaching their limit. Her now-scorching hands flew to her face, shielding herself from the cruelty awaiting her.

          "Why...?" She muttered in-between sobs, drool spilling from her mouth. "Please..."

          A particular memory came to her then, following the echoing of Jennie's toxic words.

──

          Jennie sat beside Val, her spine straight in a beautiful ninety-degree posture. "What are you doing?"

          Val looked up from her phone, eyes full of caution as she hesitated in response.

          Jennie was quick to understand, eyes narrowing into deadly slits. "Is it her?"

          All Val could do was nod.

          The phone was ripped from her hands as Jennie avidly scrolled through Rory's texts, huffing out of pure frustration. "This bitch..."

rory
can we talk?

          Val only watched as Jennie's thumbs danced across the keyboard, too afraid to stop her; the actress was well-liked in the industry and could destroy Val's career with the snap of her fingers...

          The girl looked away, shielding her watering eyes from Jennie's wrath.

          She really missed Rory.

──

          Val furiously shook her head, hot tears escaping her eyes at the motion. Hugging her knees to her chest, she stared off into space without knowing what awaited her. The actress wiped the drool from her mouth using the back of her hand, and the tears from her eyes with the sleeve of her sweatshirt.

          She needed to text Director Ross back, she knew that, but she couldn't bring herself to pick the phone up.

          How was she supposed to face the woman? After everything published about her...

          Val knew she was going to be fired. It didn't take a genius to figure out.

          As her hand reached out to pick the iPhone up, it vibrated again. She jumped at the noise, eyes locking on the case. It was face-down, something Val cursed at. How was she supposed to find the will to turn it over?

          It vibrated once more.

          Curiosity got the better of her, for her hand picked it up before she could stop herself. Red eyes read the text message, widening at the sight.

          A bright grin stretched across her sore face, contrasting her tired features.

rory
hey, are you alright?

rory
can i call you?

──

author's ramblings !

PHEW! this chapter was a doozy...

anyways, what do y'all want from mcdonalds?

but fr... i hope y'all can try to understand val now. your comments about her were RUTHLESS (and i kinda loved it OXJKSDASI)

jennie gaslit her into everything, but.........
there's more to jennie than you think.....
*evil laughter*

you're welcome for the double update btw 😌
thanks for reading! pls vote n comment!
i love you! <3

──

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 520 53
Violet was a wanderer, always had been. In a near-constant state of uprooting her life whenever things got rough, she had seen her way in and out of...
146K 3.8K 35
ᝬ 🌸 𖠵 EASILY 𓄹 'just because it doesn't come easily doesn't mean we shouldn't try' In which she moves into a new apartment and meets her neig...
924K 27.5K 38
a series of oneshots. ━━ © MINGKI-WORLD 2020 corpsehusband x gn!reader ...
633K 15.4K 53
little stories about the one and only corpse husband on youtube :) also gender neutral pronouns :) by the way i don't write smut, sorry it makes me...