Songs For You - (Shawmila, Th...

By valentinabooklover

''Camila, you know it's been a long time coming.'' ''We can't keep doing this, Shawn.'' I sob, aware that my... More

Summer 2015/The First Song
Sept.19.15/Crush
Fall 2015/Going Crazy
Fall 2015/Jealous
Dec.29.15/Tearing Down My Barriers (1/2)
Dec.29.15/Tearing Down My Barriers (2/2)
January 2016/Time To Give Up
June.19.16/Would You Accept Me?
Dec.20.16/We'll Be Alright
July.23.17/Crossing The Line
July.26.17/It Had To Be You (1/2)
July.28.17/It Had To Be You (2/2)
Dec.23.17/My Curse (1/2)
Jan.19.18/My Curse (2/2)
Jan.27.18/Holding On
Jan.28.18/Lonely
Jan.29.18/Honesty
Feb.11.18/Splitting Our Paths (1/2)
March.29.18/Splitting Our Paths (2/2)
May.20.18/Back To You
July.8.18/Friends (1/3)
Dec.4.18/Friends (2/3)
Jan.15.19/Friends (3/3)
May.2.19/Too Late
May.27.19/Let The Battle Begin
May.28.19/Putting My Defenses Up
May.29.19/Losing Control (1/2)
May.30.19/Losing Control (2/2)
June.4.19/Let's Make This Real (1/3)
June.4.19/Let's Make This Real (2/3)
June.14.19/Let's Make This Real (3/3)
June.25.19/I'll Risk It All (1/4)
July.4.19/I'll Risk It All (2/4)
July.13.19/I'll Risk It All (3/4)
July.13.19/I'll Risk It All (4/4)
July.29.19/Tell Me You're Never Leaving
Aug.8.19/I Can't Stop Falling In Love (1/3)
Aug.9.19/I Can't Stop Falling In Love (2/3)
Aug.9.19/I Can't Stop Falling In Love (3/3)
Sept.4.19/You Are The Only One (1/2)
Sept.4.19/You Are The Only One (2/2)
Oct.19.19/Missing You
Nov.17.19/You're Mine
Dec.29.19/Home (1/3)
Dec.31.19/Home (2/3)
Jan.26.20/Home (3/3)
February 2020/You're All I Think About
Feb.14.20/I'm Inspired (1/2)
March.12.20/Locked In (1/4)
March.14.20/Locked In (2/4)
March.20.20/Locked In (3/4)
March.30.20/Locked In (4/4)
April.9.20/Terrified
July.3.20/Something Called Love (1/3)
July.9.20/Something Called Love (2/3)
Aug.8.20/Something Called Love (3/3)
Oct.20.20/World Without You (1/2)
Nov.3.20/World Without You (2/2)
Nov.24.20/Familia (1/5)
Dec.1.20/Familia (2/5)
Dec.2.20/Familia (3/5)
Dec.24.20/Familia (4/5)
Dec.31.20/Familia (5/5)
Thank U!
News!
SOON

March.3.20/I'm Inspired (2/2)

586 19 14
By valentinabooklover

[Happy Anniversary to Shawmila! Get married already... I LOVE THEM]!

(WARNING: +18) 🔥🔥🔥

Track #33: Teach Me How To Love

***

Shawn's POV

March 3, 2020

The blue and pink lights from the ceiling set the mood in the ballroom where the staff wander from one side to the other finalizing details, installing more spotlights, tying balloons to the few chairs and taking care of the large ice sculpture that I was assured would remain intact for most of the night. Good thing the cold weather is helping. I'm glad the Blackpool Tower made the space available for us today to organize this thing I've been planning for about a week now. I hope it will be worth it....

Cez is busy setting up the flower arch at the entrance while Sara helps me move the center table once again, fed up with me not deciding where to place it. The cake looks fantastic with all its fondant details carefully made to give it the shape of a pumpkin riding its wooden carriage. My favorite part is the muffins, obviously, and the delicate inscription in front: ''If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true. Happy Birthday, Camila''.

- Are you happy now? - Sara snorts, entangling her arm with Calvit who has joined us to admire the artwork.

- What do you think she'll say?

- Shawn, don't worry. She's going to love it. - She assures me with a sincere smile.

I smile with a shrug without another word as I walk around the ballroom, rearranging whatever is out of place. I can't seem to sit still as I help a girl form a perfect line of champagne glasses on the table and drink one just in case I need courage.

I send a picture of the ballroom to my sister who gives me a 10/10 rating and I get a text from Sinu telling me that Camila is getting ready without a clue. She doesn't even know I'm here; the only time I spoke to her today I told her I was still in Toronto and would see her on the weekend. She was very sad about it... Her other friends and cast mates are arriving after coming off a long day of shooting, ready to surprise her.

I'm in a pleasant conversation with one of them, giving me suggestions for different podcasts on creativity that will hopefully help me with the album in progress, when my phone vibrates in my jeans pocket. I apologize to him before walking away to see what it's all about.

Mamá Cabello: ~Dear, we're getting there. Can you come out to greet us?~

My heart skips a beat and I take a couple of deep breaths taking one last look around me where everyone forms a circle at my signal turning down the music on the speakers a bit. I hear my girlfriend scream on the other side before I've even opened the glass door to the ballroom a few minutes later. As soon as she sees me she screams even more, in a perfect combination of shock and surprise, hurting the eardrums of me and Sinu who just shakes her head in amusement behind her daughter.

- Shawnie, you're here!

She darts like a bullet leaping into my open arms, climbing on me like a little koala bear. I bury my nose in her soft hair and her faint scent of roses drives me crazy. I finally feel at home.

- Hi, baby. - I smile at her leaving her back on her feet but she's still fidgeting looking up at me with her big, lighted eyes. - Did you miss me?

- Very much. I know I've been busy shooting the movie, but you've practically abandoned me today. - She pouts adorably.

- Don't say that. On the contrary, I've been thinking about you 24 hours a day... as always, beautiful. - I wink mischievously at her, pulling her face to mine to kiss her with all the gentleness in the world.

Sinu catches our attention clearing her throat, reminding us that we are not alone. Embarrassed we separate a bit and Camila entangles her arm with mine telling me excitedly that she loved the experience of the Sky Walk on clear glass platforms with the view of the void that the building has as she made her way up here, Sinu on the other hand reveals that she almost had two cardiac arrests from the vertigo of being on such a high floor exactly like me.

Camila laughs at both of us calling us chickens but I don't let her continue with her chatter and discreetly guide her into the ballroom, standing to one side of Sinu before she turns to see what's going on because everyone starts shouting surprise! from inside.

- No.... fucking.... way! What is this all about? - She whimpers, jumping up and down, not holding in her extra dose of excitement.

It was really worth all this just to see her face light up with joy.

- I thought it would be dinner on high and then I'd be rolling down the stairs with my stomach bursting with sushi. - She scoffs making everyone in the room laugh as they come up to congratulate her one by one. - I really didn't expect this, guys. Thank you very much.

- We didn't do anything... - Her director mutters, looking at me out of the corner of her eye.

Camila turns to look at me adoringly and her eyes crystallize on the verge of bursting into tears like a little girl. I wrap my arms around her, caressing her blushing cheek, happy to be here celebrating her big day.

- I don't know what else to say to you besides... my sincere thanks, Shawn. - She whispers resting her head on my chest. - You always look for ways to make me feel special.

- You already are special. I'm just trying to bring out that pure soul in you, princesa.

- Awws. Will you be my prince charming tonight? - She begs looking up at me between her long eyelashes. - I don't think Nick will mind if I replace him.

- Whatever you desire, my Cinderella.

I let her go so I don't hog her all to myself all night and so she can enjoy her theme party that Cez helped me put together. Now that there are no tours planned anytime soon until the next album is ready, I try to give small jobs to everyone on my team. Camila thanks him heartily and walks around every corner admiring the scenery and taking thousands of pictures, followed by Sara who she hasn't seen in a long time, that's why I convinced her to take a plane here for a couple of days, and by convinced I mean pay her first class tickets because she wouldn't accept anything less.

I stay behind catching up with Sinu who introduces me to a couple of the cast and we watch Camila being the queen of the party, inviting everyone to dance the conga while drinking from their champagne glasses that someone keeps handing out. I can't take my eyes off her, with her short violet top that looks divine against her delicate ivory skin.

This Nick guy is talking animatedly to her above the noise of the music, so he has to lean closer to her ear for her to hear him. My over protective instincts make me walk over to where they are standing and Camila smiles even wider as soon as I wrap my arms around her from behind.

- What you sayin', Nick? - I growl through my teeth with a fake smile. Camila taps my side discreetly.

- Hey, Shawn. You threw a great party, friend.

Better call ''friend'' to someone else, I think to myself. The guy looks at us somewhat uncomfortably in the sudden silence that has been created between the three of us and after I thank him for his words (or something like that) he decides to disappear from our sight to my great relief.

- Would you stop doing that? - Camila looks over her shoulder at me denying disapprovingly.

- Do what? - I tell her innocently looking like I haven't hurt a fly just to annoy her a little.

- You know what I'm talking about. - She rolls her eyes in annoyance but then smiles ignoring the issue. - Come with me, it's time to cut the cake.

She holds my hand tightly and I run with her to the center of the room where the others have gathered ready to sing happy birthday. Sinu helps me light each of the 23 candles while Camila complains that she is too old for this whole show, but she is still grateful that she still has a large group of people who will accompany her to her deathbed. She's crazy, but that's how I love her....

Now it's her turn to get all sentimental while the rest of us join in chorus to sing to her, and she swears that it was the champagne that made her cry when the reality is that she cries for everything. Amidst the final applause she bows in front of us and finally gets ready to blow out the lit candles to end ''the show''.

- Thank you, thank you, you can go now... I'm just kidding! - She grimaces in amusement before bursting into hysterical laughter that makes her cry even more.

Sinu and I exchange glances, rolling our eyes in disbelief, and I approach Camila again, who gulps down another glass of champagne like it was just water. I need her conscious later so I remove the tray from her sight much to her dismay and wipe her wet cheeks with the back of my hand, holding her chin so she looks up at me. Seeing her eyes sparkle with happiness and sincere love in the middle of the night makes me even happier.

- Are you having a good time, princess?

- Couldn't be better, my prince.

She leans in to steal a discreet kiss from me and her closeness makes me want to be alone with her for once. I wrap my arm around her waist, not wanting to move away from her petite figure. Mila smiles sweetly, both of us enclosed in our own glass bubble.

- Your hair's grown a little longer. - She whispers suddenly, running her slender fingers over the wavy strands behind my neck.

- Yeah... I think so. I don't know if this look suits me....

- I like it. - Her tone is determined and she tugs my hair a little more, tousling it as she pleases. - Don't shave it, I really like it.

- OK. I'm at your service, señorita. - I pinch her blushing cheeks affectionately making her giggle with pure joy.

As much as I want to continue lost in our magical world, there are still people to attend to so we set out to cut the cake as we had originally planned and I am a little afraid to pass the knife to my disoriented girlfriend who insists she has it all under control. I let her do the first cut even though she ends up making quite a mess of it by spreading crumbs of chocolate cake and nuts all over the table.

- Give me that. - I laugh, taking the sharp utensil out of her hands as she entertains herself by shoving pieces of cake into my mouth.

- It's delicious, love. - She mumbles with her mouth half full and apologizes immediately when I look at her with narrowed eyes. - How much do you think we should serve each one so I can take a pound home?

- I don't know, Camila.

At this point I am breathlessly laughing at all her random and out-of-place comments as I cut irregular slices of cake that someone from the staff helps us all share out.

***

[A/N: OK. Get ready!] 🔥

Camila and I return to our seats after dancing for about half an hour with everyone else who hasn't left yet. Kay, her director, of course was delighted to follow my idea to the letter so she gave everyone the day off tomorrow for obvious reasons. I have managed to keep my girlfriend sober as far as I can and she is now sitting on my lap a bit away from the rest, however she is controlling her behavior more tonight unlike the last time I came to visit her. But only because her mother and friends are present.

- Can we leave? - She whispers in my ear rubbing her eyelids.

- Are you tired, beautiful?

- Not that tired but... it's been a long day, you know? - She yawns, leaning against my shoulder.

I kiss her warm forehead before beckoning Sinu to excuse us and take Mila to my hotel if she doesn't mind staying alone for the day. She gives me the okay by downplaying it, saying she's seen her daughter for too long in her life and a break would do her good. Sinu laughs at Camila's unfriendly expression and hugs her, mumbling something I can't hear.

- I promise to take her back to the cottage early tomorrow morning, mamá. - I assure her, hugging her warmly.

- I know, dear. Don't worry about me, I really will be fine. Have a good night, youngsters... - Sinu looks at us through her glasses with great intention and I can't help blushing.

Camila drags me with her to the exit before I can say anything else, laughing in embarrassment at whatever her mother must be thinking right at this moment. She thanks everyone one last time for coming and hangs on my arm to take the elevator to the first floor where a car is waiting to take us to the hotel a few blocks away. The streets of London are still crowded even though it's almost midnight and I totally understand why Camila looks so tired after working over eight hours just because she didn't want to be given extra special treatment today.

I seriously consider carrying her out of the car but she refuses and prefers to walk to the elevator assuring me that she's ready for whatever happens, whatever that means....

It doesn't take me long to find out when she drags me into my bedroom the first chance she gets and stamps her lips against mine in an aggressiveness that takes me by surprise. I gasp for air cradling her beautiful face in my hands, wondering where this sudden change of mood is coming from. Not that I'm complaining, because I'm enjoying it.

- I love you, Shawn.

The words escape her in a whisper and I watch in delight as her lips curve into a bright perfect smile. I scream inwardly from the happiness I feel just looking at her, she is so.... There aren't even enough words to describe her.

Her lips part letting out her pent up breath. I moan with desire without being able to help it and she opens her big chocolate brown eyes that stare at me destroying all the little sanity I had left in my body. I wrap her in my arms murmuring how much I love her and kiss her back. There is nothing else I want to do; just being with the person who makes me happy is enough.

Our lips move in perfect synchronicity, our tongues tangle in a match full of unbridled passion as she strokes my now long hair. I push her back slightly, towards the bed, but apparently she's not going to let me lead her tonight.

- I know it's my birthday... and I should be the one getting presents... - She whispers looking at me in a mixture of flirtation and nervousness. What is she planning?

- I'm listening...

- Today I want to... try something different...

Hmm... okay?

I shiver just watching her bite her lip standing in front of me a few inches from my face. She raises an eyebrow waiting for my confirmation so she can continue with her idea and I swallow before answering.

- As I said a moment ago... Whatever you desire, I'll do it for you.

Camila doesn't say anything, she just steepens on her feet until she reaches my mouth and captures my lower lip between her teeth tightly, pressing her small body against mine that crashes against the wall at my back. I gasp, feeling a tingle run through me from head to toe but am unable to move as she clasps my arms at my sides. The intoxicating rose perfume she is wearing has me in a daze.

- I'll make you reach for the stars, love.

Her words and the exciting way she says them drive me wild as hell. She releases my arms for a few minutes and removes my scarf and shirt in a torturously slow way without taking her eyes off mine, mesmerizing me.

- I love you, Shawnie. - She says in a cooing whisper.

- I know, I love you too, Mila.

She smiles blushing, shyness creeping back into her, and pulls my hand until she leads me to the edge of the bed where she forces me to sit with a light pressure on my shoulders. She positions herself between my legs and her brow furrows in a thoughtful gesture. Now that I have a little more freedom to touch her I wrap my arms around her waist caressing the soft bare skin.

- Undress me. - She asks me with a broken, breathless voice.

I don't think twice and spring into action. Staring into her eyes shining with lust, I grab the edges of her short blouse sliding it up her body until I leave her partially naked in front of me. I lean down to bury my nose between her bulging tits but she stops me by pulling away slightly. She giggles playfully at my audible complaints and shakes her head pretending to be disappointed by my irreverent behavior when she is the one who has me as a slave at her feet. But for this goddess I'll get down on my knees any day.....

She kicks her heels off out of her way and points to her black pants for me to take over. They're gone in seconds too. There is only her, tousled and beautiful in lacy underwear that makes everything see-through. I sigh heavily thinking about how much my jeans are getting in the way now as I get harder than I was when we got here.

She walks around the room deliberately watching me from every possible angle. I stay still, trying to hold the aggressive and sexy look she has now, leaving behind any fears or doubts that were plaguing her. My breathing is labored and I know she can hear it clearly. It feels good to cede the Alpha's place to her for a change. It's a spectacular sight. I could eat her up with my eyes, anywhere, all day every day.

The atmosphere has become charged with pure tension and desire under these warm bedroom lights and my body is hot as I follow her every sensual move from a distance. She takes pity on me by coming over to where I am and sits on my lap kissing my jaw as one of her hands tangles in my hair tugging at it making me grunt with pleasure and the other battles to undo my belt buckle. When she succeeds, her restless fingers unbutton my jeans with an agility that surprises me. Camila winks flirtatiously at me before she gets up and hurries to remove my shoes and in less than a minute I have her kneeling in front of me. Her face is practically inches from my large and noticeable erection. Will she do what I think she will do? I shudder just imagining it.

- Well, dear Shawnie... I hope you're ready for this.

I don't know why I think she is not speaking directly to me as she keeps her gaze fixed on my crotch licking her lip. With a flirtatious, childish grin on her face, she slowly unzips my jeans enjoying my obvious suffering. With a tug she removes the garment sliding it down my legs receiving a little help from me and presses her hand on my dick which is still trapped under the fabric of my boxers making me shudder.

- Please... - I beg barely breathing with my eyes closed.

- With great pleasure, mi amor.

She stops twisting it around and grabs the elastic of the boxers carefully pulling it down. The next thing I know she has me between her hands squeezing hard, playing with me that I'm trying to keep calm to make this something more lasting. Without my expecting it, her soft hands are replaced by her divine tongue licking me up and down, stopping especially at the head end driving me wild. I hold myself up as best I can on the bed supporting my weight on my arms as I watch her do wonders kneeling between my legs. Fuck!

I watch myself disappear inside her warm wet mouth, shoving my entire length all the way down her throat over and over again. How have I not passed out? I don't know, but I feel like I'm in fucking heaven. I don't want to cum like this though; I need to regain control of this.

I gently grab her hair to make her stop and I see the confusion and fear in her misty eyes, perhaps thinking she did something wrong when the reality is she just gave me one of the best nights of my life. But this isn't just about me.

She stands at my instruction, shaking like a leaf and her skin bristling as I strip her of her underwear. I hold her chin kissing her luscious lips with a certain aggressiveness to which she responds delightedly moaning breathlessly. She giggles as I push her back against the bed following the game she initiated, trapping her under my arms.

- I think it's your turn now, princesa.

- I am at your disposal, prince. The door to the castle is wide open... - She murmurs teasingly but very seriously.

- I want to hear you scream for me, baby. - I whisper reaching her weak spot.

Then I run my tongue all over her entrance slowly opening her legs as much as I can with my hands making her scream, which is precisely what I wanted. From where I am, I can clearly see the excitement in her eyes as she bites her lip hard trying to control herself.

- Don't hold back, beautiful.

I stick a finger inside her wet and tight interior and start moving it with impressive speed driving her crazy. She gasps uncontrollably clutching my head tightly and when I replace my finger with my tongue fucking her hard, she screams even more desperately.

- Oh my God, yes!

Her back arches in a way never seen before as she is bombarded by me and I know she is about to bottom out so I stop my games and climb on top of her joining our lips and our bodies in the process of a single lunge that makes us gasp. Her flushed cheeks and the sweat from all the exertion mingling between us is such a welcome sight that motivates me to keep loving her with everything I have.

- Shawn, I love you... - She mumbles with her breathing just as hitched as mine, looking at me with those sparkling eyes that ruin my night every time I see them. In a very positive way.

- I love you, princess. Let me prove to you that I am everything you deserve.

She just nods wrapping her legs around my hips pressing me closer and I feel us both tremble as we reach the much needed and desired climax. I lay my head between the cradle of her boobs seeking the air escaping my lungs, grateful once again to fate for that little twist that allowed me to be with her.

In comfortable silence we look up at the stars out the window as I hold her hand to reassure myself that this is real, that I am with my angel whom I love so much, until we fall asleep in each other's arms lost in dreams.

***

(A/N): And that's how the first full song of the Wonder era (TMHTL) was born... I guess Shawn sure was pretty inspired back in the day....

Shawn via IG Stories ~ Feb. 21, 2020: ''Making a new album''.

Up Next: 24 Hours...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 167 31
"I don't have the slightest damn idea what will happen from now on.... What I can be sure of is that I will always be by your side when you need me...
3.4K 21 10
๐•Š๐•™๐•’๐•จ๐•Ÿ ๐•„๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ค ๐• โ„‚๐•’๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•’ โ„‚๐•’๐•“๐•–๐•๐•๐•  ------------------------- This story is inspired by the music video 'Senorita, by Shawn Mendes a...
41.5K 2K 22
Shawn is a singer who had a smash hit ten years ago. Camila is an aspiring songwriter. When Shawn hires Camila to help him write his comeback album...
Lyrics By NetGain

Fanfiction

122K 3.6K 77
//Seรฑorita// It's been months. Months of back and forth on doing a collaboration we know, will change everything. The music industry is ready for ano...