Til Forever Falls Apart - Bil...

By 1800-CHOKE-ME-BILLIE

falling in love with my bully wasn't what I had planned for senior year. its not something I regret either. D... More

castπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
authors note<3

{30} ENDING

3.8K 114 161
By 1800-CHOKE-ME-BILLIE

Billies POV:

I sat at aliyahs grave stone talking to her. I know she can hear me.

"I miss you. Its lonely without you here. I hope that one day you can reincarnate into someone I know, and I can fall in love all over again" I said rubbing the grave stone.

"Scarlet misses you too. She doesn't understand where you've gone. Your friends really miss you. They cry a lot now that you're gone. Your mom is heartbroken. She misses you a lot"

I kissed her grave stone where it said her name. "Im wearing the pretty locket you got me. I love it" I sighed. I stood back up and placed the flowers down beside her grave. "I love you baby, stay safe in heaven" I exhaled.

I made my way to my car and got in, sinking into the seat. I cut the radio on as I drove slowly up the road.

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down because I want it all
It was only a kiss how did it end up like this
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss.

Aliyahs favourite song started playing. I smiled to myself. This must be her sending me signs. "I love you aliyah" I said quietly.

When people say "he/she changed me as a person" I never understood. But now I do. Aliyah didn't just change me but made me a better person. She gave my life true meaning and purpose. And I'll forever be thankful for that.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 28.4K 53
"god, i'm so glad i picked up his call." achieved: #1 in #billieeilish #1 in #billie #1 in #eilish #1 in #billieeilishfanfic #1 in #fic #1 in #wlw ...
169K 3K 34
Who knew, π‘©π’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’† π’†π’Šπ’π’Šπ’”π’‰, my childhood friend would go against me. After time things changed. Her behaviour changed. Her actions changed. ...
177K 6K 42
it's her. it has and always will be her. ============================== lowercase intended ============================== started: 9/1/2021 ended: 10...
34.4K 973 28
{Completed} [Edited] 17 year old Ashley finally comes back to LA after two years to start her junior year in the high-school her two childhood be...