|โ€ข| ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‚๏ฟฝ...

By yushirosimp

(๐˜พ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™) An ordinary girl, who was obsessed with watchin... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XXXXI
XXXXII
XXXXIII
XXXXIV
XXXXV
XXXXVI
XXXXVII
XXXXVIII
XXXXIX
XXXXXI
XXXXXII
XXXXXIII
XXXXXIV
XXXXXV
XXXXXVI
XXXXXVII
XXXXXVIII
XXXXXIX
XXXXXX
XXXXXXI
XXXXXXII
XXXXXXIII
XXXXXXIV
XXXXXXV
XXXXXXVI
Epilogue

XXXXX

3.1K 113 22
By yushirosimp

"Tamayo-san, do you still have the papers that were from Yushiro?", Kiyomi asked.

"Ah, yes. Here.", Tamayo took out a stack of papers and gave it to Kiyomi.

"U-umm, there sure are a lot of them..", Kiyomi sweatdropped.

"Yushiro kept insisting on keeping this to me incase I need help.", Tamayo said.

"He's such a simp for you.", Kiyomi mumbled while smirking, confusing Tamayo.

"Hm? I didn't quite catch that?", Tamayo hummed in confusion.

"Oh, nothing! I'm just saying that he really cares for you!", Kiyomi smiled, "I'm only gonna take a few, is it alright?"

"Take as many as you'd like, these are too much for me.", Tamayo said, Kiyomi nodded and took some of the papers.

"This is more than enough, Thanks Tamayo-san!", Kiyomi thanked before putting on a piece of paper on her forehead.

So this is my theory about Yushiro's Blood Demon Art (If I'm wrong then I'm sorry):

Yushiro's papers can make someone invisible, or can communicate with whoever the person is thinking about that is also wearing the blood demon art paper.

They can also manipulate someone's mind (like what Yushiro did to Nakime- the biwa demon-) and can see what the other person is seeing (like how Kiriya- the new leader- could see what his kasugaigarasu- who was inside the fortress- was seeing.)

This is only my guess, alright? If I'm wrong then I'm sorry 😔

'How do I communicate with Snow.. Snow, you there??', Kiyomi felt embarrassed when she was trying to communicate with Snow.

"Snowflake?", A certain white crow's voice was heard in Kiyomi's mind.

'Hah! It works!!', Kiyomi lit up.

'Yes, it's me! Do you know where you are right now?', Kiyomi thought.

'Caw! My location is unknown, and I am with lower ranked slayers, trying to find where Kibutsuji Muzan is!', Snow replied.

Kiyomi's eyes widened, "No! Don't let them go directly to him! They'll immediately get killed!", Kiyomi accidentally yelled out, causing everyone to look at her.

"What do you mean about that, Kiyomi-san?", Tamayo looked at her in worry.

"Sorry about that.. It's just that the lower-ranked slayers are trying to find Muzan, but they're no match for him! They'll die in a blink of an eye!", Kiyomi panicked, surprising them.

'Snow, don't lead them to Muzan. Just keep them far away from him, please. They'll die if they try and fight him.', Kiyomi thought.

'Okay, Snowflake.', Snow replied.

Kiyomi smiled before looking at her friends.

"Shall we go continue this battle?", Kiyomi asked.

"Let's goo!!", Inosuke yelled before falling down.

"Your wound are still open, Inosuke, so don't move too much.", Shinobu said.

Kiyomi smiled, 'I'm glad I got to save Shinobu from dying... Wait..', Kiyomi's eyes widened, 'Muichiro!!'.

"I-I have to go ahead, everyone! I almost forgot one thing! Oh and, Tamayo-san and Ichika-san, can you stick with Shinobu, Kanao and Inosuke in the meantime? You don't mind right?", Kiyomi panicked as she quickly ran to the exit when she heard the others confusedly accepting.

"Thanks! Gotta go!", Kiyomi bid before disappearing, already running far away.

'Yushiro, please let this reach you!', Kiyomi thought as she put all the paper she took all over herself.

'Yushiro?? Please answer!!', Kiyomi panicked.

'Who is this?!', A voice was finally heard.

'Yushiro, it's Kiyomi! I need your help!', Kiyomi thought.

'Why would I help you?', Kiyomi felt like slapping the one who said that.

'Because I protected Tamayo-san from getting killed by Muzan?', Kiyomi thought.

'...'

'Is Tamayo-sama alright?', Yushiro asked.

'Yes, so please help me!', Kiyomi replied.

'... What do you need helping for? I don't know where you are.'

'Where are you right now?'

'I don't know, but I'm trying to find the demon who controls this fortress.'

'Please hurry! If you find and get control of that biwa demon, please manipulate her mind into thinking that I was killed!'

'Why-... Fine.'

'Thank you!'

Kiyomi continued to run, not even knowing where she was.

Then, the door she stepped on suddenly opened, making her fall down.

"EEEEKKK!!", Kiyomi screeched as she tried to find a way to land safely.

"Breath of Winter, First form: Winter's Revenge", Kiyomi leaned to a wall and landed her feet on them as she carefully hopped down from wall-to-wall (just like how Zenitsu jumped back up while fighting Kaigaku, but Kiyomi jumped down).

When she finally got down, she was at a familiar place.

'This is..!', Kiyomi's eyes widened as she looked around.

  She saw that...

    Muichiro, was stabbed on his right chest with his own sword onto a wooden pillar as he tried to pull it out, 

Genya's arms and torso were cut off, 

and Sanemi was fighting with the upper moon one.

   They were too focused fighting that they didn't notice her falling far beside them.

   Kiyomi's breath hitched, her eyes still wide and her body slowly shaking.

   'I'm late...', Kiyomi thought with small tears on her eyes.

   'No, I can still make it!', Kiyomi wiped her small tears and became invisible after activating Yushiro's blood demon art.

   "Huuh! Would you look at that! That is one f@cking disgusting blade, am I right?!", Sanemi shouted as their swords clashed. The upper one had drawn out his sword and tried to attack Sanemi, which the sword looked terrifying and had a lot of eyes on it.

    "Breath of the Moon, Fifth form: Cursed Vortex of the Ghostly Moon", The upper moon one named Kokushibo swung his sword a lot, the slashes having different sizes of sharp moons, which Sanemi managed to dodge quickly.

    Well, someone did get hit by the huge attack.

   'Act fast, Kiyomi!', Kiyomi thought to herself as she got scratched on her arm, but was still invisible though.

   "Hahaah! You keep repeating those slashes without even swinging your blade!", Sanemi laughed.

   Kokushibo attacked Sanemi again and dashed towards him.

   "Breath of Wind, Third form: Tree Swaying in the Mountain Air", Sanemi was able to stop his attack using his own.

   "Not bad... I see that your physical body and techniques... Are at their peaks...", Kokushibo said before attacking, which Sanemi dodged once again.

   "Fun...!! This is so much fun!! This is a demon worth killing!!!", Sanemi yelled before running towards the upper moon.

   "Breath of Wind, Second form: Purifying Wind", Sanemi swung his sword towards Kokushibo as claw-like winds went towards him.

   The upper moon tried to stop the attack with his sword, but his sword almost got cut, so he just swung his sword, blowing the sharp wind away.
__________

   Sorry for the cliffhanger (?) lovelies, but I decided to stop it right here. (No, I'm not discontinuing this story)

   Sorry for the latest update, I wasn't really in the mood to write.. Sorry...

   I'm not discontinuing the story though.

   See you lovelies at the next chapter, which I'll try to write it quick 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 3.6K 17
Being a demon slayer, especially taking the position of a Wind Hashira. Shinazugawa Sanemi knew the dangers of him not being able to return home some...
288K 10.5K 42
[Hashibira Inosuke x Reader] Born in a world riddled with demons and a thirst for revenge, you take it into your own hands to find the one behind you...
7.1K 252 21
โžต ้ฌผๆป…ใฎๅˆƒ "[๐—ก-๐—ก๐—”๐— ๐—˜]-๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ก, ๐—œ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ! ๐—ฃ-๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—˜ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜!" โ†ณ "๐—›๐—”๐—›๐—”, ๐—ข๐—›, ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐— ๐—˜? ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ...