𝘁𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀

By itadoring

東京リベンジャーズ 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 ↳ 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀: 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 �... More

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗦𝗛𝗨𝗝𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗠𝗔
𝗞𝗘𝗜𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗝𝗜
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗥𝗬𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗝𝗜
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗦𝗔
𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗜
𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗬𝗔 𝗞𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗔
𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗥𝗔𝗡 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗜
𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗦𝗘𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗨 𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗜
𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗢𝗠𝗜 𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜
𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗬𝗔
𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗬𝗨 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗢
𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔
𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗥𝗬𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗝𝗜
𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗜
𝗡𝗔𝗛𝗢𝗬𝗔 𝗞𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗔
𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗔𝗞𝗜 𝗧𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗔
𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔
𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗘𝗡𝗗
𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧!
𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗢. 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗠𝗘.
𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧!

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗞𝗜

8.7K 266 27
By itadoring

𝖡𝖠𝖡𝖸𝖲𝖨𝖳𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦

Nobody's pov

« Say bye to mama» the twentyfive-year-old man says while taking his daughter's little hand and shaking it.

« Bye baby» the young mother gives a kiss on the little girl's chubby cheek and a quick one to her husband.

« I'll try to come back soon, okay?» she says smiling.

« Okayy» Mikey responds humming and smiles at her before she leaves.

« Your uncle should be here» he says to his six-month-old daughter.

Takemichi is Y/n's older brother, a man who is getting married in a few weeks.

When he heard about his sister's relationship with Mikey, he made sure the two were happy. He is very protective when it comes to his sister, he raised her like a princess and never let her miss anything.

Mikey promised him that he would keep her safe and that he would never receive a complain from his beloved sister.

« Where were you? Hima is sleeping, so be quiet» he whispers as he opens the door to his brother-in-law.

« Can I pick her up?» Takemichi asks with his eyes on the little girl.

« No»

« B-But why?»

Takemichi's eyes filled with tears, and he had the expression of a child who was about to start crying because he hadn't received what he wanted.

Mikey passes his glance from his brother-in-law to his daughter who had started to move her little hands in her sleep.

« You want to wake her up?» he asks a little annoyed.

He sighs and goes to the sleeping little girl, takes her gently in his arms and goes straight to the guy who had stopped acting.

Hanagaki smiles for his successful acting, and wipes away the fake tears.

« Make sure you support her under her bum and the back of her head» Mikey instructed as he placed her in Takemichi's arms.

« When will she wake up?» he asks happily as he stared at the chubby baby.

« If you continue to make noise, I'm sure she will wake up really soon» the other boy responds while he started eating some snack.

Takemichi looks at him badly and goes to sit on the couch.

« She's very cute»

« I know. She took it all from his father» he responded with a little smile.

« Takemitchy» the boy returns to the living room, where his brother-in-law was waiting for him.

He had the baby in his arms while a diaper near him, and with a smile he gives his daughter to her uncle.

« You need to change her diaper»

« Why me?» he asks with wide eyes.

« You should thank me. I'm giving you a free training on how to behave with a baby»

« But-»

« Takemitchy! Since when are you talking back? Even though I married your sister I'm your president»

« I'll tell my sister» he mumbles while lying his niece on the couch.

He opens the diaper and hoped not to find some surprises. He makes a disgusted face when he sees that she has pooped.

He moves away from the baby and refuses to change her diaper.

« You're too exaggerated»

Mikey gets up from his seat and goes in front of his daughter, changes her and takes her in his arms.

« I'm not dead» he says chuckling.

Takemichi remains silent as he watched the older with admiration. He smiles and gets up from the floor.

« You can go home if you want» Mikey tells him as he put Himawari, his daughter, in the car seat ready to feed her again.

« I thought I'm staying here for dinner too»

« And Hinata?»

To hear the name of his beloved, he remembered that he had to pick her up from the store where he had left her before coming there.

He passes a hand in his hair and runs away taking his jacket, greets father and daughter and leaves the house.

« Your uncle is a dumbass, isn't he?» he jokes and keeps filling her mouth with food.

Unlocking the door, the room was silent, but there was a dim light coming from the living room. Y/n peered in seeing Manjiro laid out on the sofa and their daughter laid in his chest while his arms wrapped protectively around her.

The scene makes the girl smile as she quickly takes a picture. She goes to them and gives a kiss on the forehead to both of them.

« Welcome home» her husband's deep voice scares her and she flinched while putting a hand on the left side of her chest.

« I thought you were sleeping»

« No, she's the one who fell asleep» he says as he points to the little girl.

« She needs to sleep in her cot» Y/n says and carefully lifts her. She took her into their shared room, and put her in her cot.

« Your brother did nothing» he says with a pout as he stretched out next to his wife.

« I had to do everything myself» he continues and hides the face in Y/n's neck.

« Aww, is my baby tired?» she asks stroking his black hair.

« Thank me»

« Thank you, baby» she cupped his face in her palms and and fills him with kisses.

The gesture makes him smile and puts an arm on her waist carrying her close to him.

« I love you, Sano Y/n»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 2.4K 8
╰──➢ ✧;── 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘 1 ──; ✧ ╭ ⁞ ❏. 𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑦𝑜 𝐴𝑘𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖-𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑧𝑢 ┊ ⁞ ❏. 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 ┊ ⁞ ❏. 𝑅𝑎�...
252K 14.3K 45
❝ promise me you'll come get back and get me. ❞ 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 + 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥. © tokyo revengers. megumifushiguro. 20...