An Awkward Family Reunion

Af 21SEPerez

What happens when your family decides to visit? Did I mention that they're all dead. And who's this girl sayi... Mere

Afton Family Info
Emily Family Info
The Silver Eyes Info
Fazbear Frights Info
The FNAF Nightguards Info
The Missing Children Info
Sarah meet your Uncle Norman

A Day in the Afton Household

43 0 0
Af 21SEPerez

* Please note this is my first true story, so I'm sorry if it isn't good.*

It was a normal day for Evan Afton. He had walked home after finishing his night shift, waving at his neighbors. Then he then made breakfast and took his daughter, Sarah, to school went back home, went to sleep, woke up, talked to Michelle, and started to clean the house when he heard knocking at the door.

Evan's POV

' Huh, I wonder who that could be?,' Evan thought to himself,' It couldn't be Michelle we just finished talking on the phone, couldn't be Jeremy he was busy at the Pizzaplex. It might be Sammy, we haven't talked since the whole Glitchtrap thing.'

He walked towards the door opening it to see someone he never thought he would see again.

"N-Norman?!"

"Hey Evan. Glad to see you're doing well."

There on his doorstep was his step-brother. The step-brother he killed.

TBC...

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

473K 17K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
663K 40.6K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...