𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇𝐘; Draco Mal...

By padfootslover

Cover made by @CassieLinn BOOK ONE OF THE DEADLY DUET. If you're here to leave hate comments, don't even bot... More

PROLOGUE
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
EPILOGUE
SEQUEL

XI

11.7K 234 436
By padfootslover

Elena sighed in frustration as she turned on her other side again— having trouble to fall back asleep after she woke up an hour ago. Draco was peacefully sleeping, so she took the chance to stare.

There wasn't supposed to he anything nice about it, to stare at him and feel her heart race. He looked too angelic while sleeping, too beautiful to be a devil in disguise. And she was intoxicated by him, she gave him access to her heart last night.

If what she had done was so bad, then why did she lean in to give him a kiss? Giving into her feelings felt too good, that was the dangerous part. She gave him a soft little kiss, his hand starting to move. He was waking up and she was supposed to stop and go back to sleep, but she couldn't.

"Hey, sweetheart.." Draco mumbled tiredly, leaning in and kissing her in slow movements. She sighed in relief this time, stroking her fingers over his back. "Can't sleep..?" He whispered in a low voice, grabbing her thigh and draping it over his hip. "Not really." She said, moving closer to him.

"Why's that?" Draco asked, while he kissed over her face instead to give her room to speak. "I don't know." She lied, receiving soft kisses on her cheek, her forehead, her temples, her eyelids, and even the tip of her nose. "You don't have to lie. You can tell me." He grinned, brushing her hair out of her face. There was no other choice than to tell him.

"I was just thinking about us." She admitted, receiving the same warm feelings between her legs again when he kissed slowly over her neck. "Fuck, I love that word.." He groaned softly, placing his hand on her waist, sliding up and down. "What? Us?" She asked with a little frown. "Yes.." He grinned.

Draco pushed her down onto her back, coming to lay down on top of her. She whimpered from the nice feeling of his weight on her, spreading her legs so he had better access. This was wrong— but she couldn't find the strength to push him off.

He kissed her lips, then her cheek, followed by a kiss on her neck and then on her collarbone. They were soft, yet it felt like he left a mark on her skin with each one. "You can be very sweet.." She whispered, pressing the heels of her feet into the mattress. "Only for you." Draco said, kissing down.

She gasped when he placed a slightly wet kiss just above her cleavage. It wasn't enough— she wanted him to move down and kiss her whole body. "Keep going.." She whispered stupidly when he took his lips away from her chest because he thought he couldn't go down any further.

Draco looked her into her eyes, frowning in shock. They hadn't done anything intimate besides kissing and what they did last night, this was new. She moved her hands to the nightdress that she was wearing, taking the left strap down her shoulder. "No, I want to do that.." Draco whispered.

He replaced her hands with his, slowly playing with the strap. "Have you erhm— have you ever done this before..?" Draco asked her, turning a bit nervous when he realized that what he'd dreamed of for so long was actually happening. "No, you..?" She said, her belly aching with butterflies.

Draco shook his head, then leaned in and gave her a kiss on her lips while both of his hands took the straps down her shoulders. "Are you sure that you want to do this..?" He asked, looking her into her eyes and finding what he had been seeking for so long. Love. "Yes, are you?" She asked him.

"Yes, yes— I want this if you want it.." Draco said, feeling himself harden at the mere thought of finally doing this. "I want this.." She whispered, her heart pounding against her ribs. "You'll hate me in the morning, though." Draco said, the straps of the dress between his fingers— ready to pull it down her body. "Yeah—well, I hate you already so.." She smiled.

He grinned, only because he could never resist her. Draco kissed back down her neck, moaning underneath his breath when he reached her chest. He slowly pulled the nightdress down. Down her breasts, down her waist, down her hips, and then down her legs. She was left in her underwear.

Draco looked at her bare chest, clenching his jaw because the sight turned him on so much that it was frustrating. He'd dreamed of this sight, imagined it countless of times, yet the reality was even better. He leaned down, connecting his lips to one of her breasts while he placed a hand onto the other.

Elena whimpered, her breaths turning heavier as she watched him enjoy this new privilege. "You're so beautiful.." Draco whispered, then took one of her nipples into his mouth, circling his thumb around her other. She closed her eyes, feeling the passion start to burn in her lower belly.

There was nothing that Draco wanted more than her love. This was it, is what he told himself. This was the next step to actually making this work.

"Undress me entirely.." She whispered nervously, grabbing onto his hair at the back of his head. Draco brought his face back to hers, smiling a little. "Yes ma'am." He said, making her laugh, like music to his ears. Draco hooked his fingers around her underwear, slowly pulling it down her legs.

"Can I—"
"Yes.." She interrupted him before he could even ask. She thought she wanted everything that he did too. Draco grinned, starting to kiss down her body. He'd only dreamed of this, the reality of it felt too good to be true. But it was true.

He kissed down her chest, softly over her belly. Draco took his time to make up for all the years he spend loving her. He'd pictured her like this so many times that he'd lost count. Draco's lips were then on her clit but his eyes were on her face.

She whimpered, throwing her head back and allowing all her feelings to take her over. No guilt for loving him, no remorse for kissing him, and absolutely no fear of him. She just wanted to feel passion, nothing else.

Draco cursed underneath his breath before continuing to place wet kisses on and around her clit. Touching her like this was different from all the other things they'd shared. "You're mine, El.." He whispered, feeling fire burn passionately in his heart. But perhaps it was mistaken for just passion without his strong obsession included.

"Yes.." She whispered nervously, hesitating before she put her hands in his hair. "Say it to me." Draco whispered fiercely, moaning underneath his breath while tasting and thereby increasing her wetness. "I'm yours— all yours.." She whimpered, slightly pulling on his hair when his tongue met her sweet spot in the most sensual way.

Something inside him snapped when he heard her say the words. For him it felt good, but it wasn't good at all. It was dangerous.

"Are you going to make love to me tonight..?" She asked softly through her little moans. "Only if you want me to." Draco said, stroking his fingers over her thigh, spreading them wider. "I want you to.." She said, hoping that she wasn't going to regret it. But of course, she would.

"Then yes, my love. I want nothing more than that.." Draco said, closing his eyes in enjoyment when she moaned just a little louder. "Then please don't make me wait any longer. I want you.." She begged. The pleasure she was receiving from his mouth was heavenly, but she had to feel all of him.

How could Draco ever refuse her?

Draco slowly kissed back up her belly, over her chest and her neck. Her hands were then on his chest, desperate to feel his muscles and even more now that she could touch them without hating herself for it. Draco looked at her, growing frustrated that he wasn't inside of her yet.

He pulled his sweatpants and boxers down, roughly kissing her mouth. She loved it when he wasn't going easy on her, treating her like she was fragile. Draco wrapped his hand around his cock, stroking himself several times before pressing his tip against her. The desire was driving him mad.

He broke the kiss but kept their lips touching. Draco looked her into her eyes, then started to push himself inside of her. "Breathe—breathe deeply in and out for me.." He whispered when he heard her gasp, a part of him worried that she might be in pain. She took a deep breath in, then they both moaned into each other's mouth when Draco pushed all of him inside of her.

They took a moment to breathe, adjusting to this new feeling. Draco closed his eyes for a second, electric sparks igniting everywhere in his body. "Fuck.." He whispered, opening his eyes again. "Can I keep going?" He asked her.

"Yes, yes— please keep going.." She whispered, pressing the heels of her feet into the mattress, spreading her legs wider. Draco pulled halfway out, then pushed himself back inside of her, groaning into her mouth. She gasped, moving her hands to his muscled back while he was also preoccupied with massaging one of her breasts in his hand.

"Keep looking at me with those pretty eyes.." He whispered, cursing softly underneath his breath while thrusting into her at a slow pace, yet each push was hard enough to send sparks through her body. "You're my girl, mine.." He muttered to himself over and over again, though he'd forgotten that she could hear him. His thoughts were intrusive.

"All yours.." She whispered, squinting her eyes to adjust to this unfamiliar type of pleasure. "Oh, sweetheart. The things you do to me.." He groaned, leaning down to kiss her deeply on her mouth. Draco grabbed her wrists, pinning them into the mattress before holding her hands, lacing his fingers around hers. He constantly needed to be closer.

"I'm not gonna let you walk away from me ever again.." Draco whispered into her mouth, overwhelmed with pleasure and driven mad by love. He couldn't get enough of her, he needed more and more until there was nothing left to take from her. But he'd only just begun.

"I'll kill anyone who wants you," Draco grunted, kissing over her face. He was blinded with love and couldn't stop his words from staining everything. "Anyone who looks at you. And anyone who even dares to think about you the way that I do.." His thrusts became harder, and so did her moans.

Yes, his words did come through to her.
No, she did not take them seriously enough.

"Just like that.." She whimpered when he grinded his hips into her, abusing her g-spot without feeling any remorse. Draco adored watching her come undone and melt in his arms. He loved having full control over her, with his movements deciding how hard she was going to come.

"Say that you want me. Say it to me.." He whispered fiercely, their faces so close that their noses were brushing yet he did not kiss her. He wanted to see the expressions on her face change as the pleasure increased. "Oh— I want you, Draco. I want all of you.." She whined, throwing her head back, fire pooling in her lower abdomen.

A corner of his mouth lifted, even while it was open to let his hard groans through. Hearing her say this only increased his pleasure. Draco was lost in his thoughts. His hands on her, firmly. Assured of his possession and her submission.

How his tender touches turned harsh, and that far more of her skin is now exposed. How her surrender feels complete and that there is no backing out, nor backing away and that he will have her, touch her, spread her, savor her, and find her again and again until she realizes that running is useless.

Draco wasn't just touching her skin. It felt as if he was caressing her heart and both her soul in his hands that did nothing but damage. One wrong move and this gentle girl would be ruined. One wrong move and his bloodstained hands would be responsible for more blood, and possibly death.

And as bad as it may sound, Draco loved the power. He loved how much he could change. One right move and everything would be perfect. One wrong move and everything would go down.

Draco grunted harshly, letting go of her hands and grabbing onto her hips. With each hard thrust he reminded himself that this was forever— that she loved him as much as he loved her and that nothing, absolutely nothing would come between them ever again. That all would be well.

He fills her deep and she feels complete. She looks into his ravenous eyes and finds beauty in their ordinary darkness. She never understood desire until she found out what she felt for Draco. It was a deep and at times uncomfortable feeling, but she got used to the darkness and got lost in it. She was incapable of defying him any longer.

"Come for me, love. I want to feel you come."
I want to feel you come to life.

"Draco— I'm.." Elena couldn't finish her sentence. Everything was on fire, everything was beautiful, everything was how it was supposed to be. Draco groaned into her mouth, cursing underneath his breath when he had the privilege of watching her legs start to tremble.

She put her arms around his neck, grabbing onto his hair while the tension in her muscles tightened and tightened. Draco held onto her while everything blurred into a vagueness that felt much like frustration, yet it was the good kind of frustration. To kiss someone after spending years in agony. To love someone after going decades without it.

To finally be with someone after years of hoping for the best but only getting the worst.

Draco released inside of her and moaned her name with pride. He kissed her like there was no tomorrow and held onto her as if she was going to disappear. She whimpered into his mouth, wrapping her legs around his hips to keep them from shaking just as much as her breaths.

Then everything fell into place. The pleasure faded into relaxation and exhaustion but it all felt right. Draco let go of her hips and collapsed on top of her, kissing her mouth with all the energy he had left. She lowered her legs onto the mattress, gasping at each gentle thrust that Draco continued to pursue.

"Are you feeling okay, my love..?" Draco panted into her mouth, brushing her hair out of her face. "Yes, I'm more than okay." She whispered with a smile, her heart still pounding into her chest. Draco couldn't imagine a time where he was happier. "Do I need to get you anything? Clothes, water.. something to eat..?" He asked, slowly breaking the kiss.

"I need nothing but you." She whispered, her heart now beating with joy when she realized that all of this was over. She could forgive him and start over. She could finally have what she'd always wanted. Draco smiled, slowly pulling himself out of her. He muttered a cleaning charm.

"Go to the bathroom, sweetheart. I'll wait here." Draco said, kissing her forehead. He pulled his boxers and sweatpants back up, rolling over onto his side to give her space. She held onto his nightstand before getting out of bed. Her legs were certainly weak, so she walked very slowly and carefully towards the bathroom.

When she came back, she went back to bed. Draco hadn't been able to stop smiling. He grabbed a shirt of his and helped her put it on, then he helped her back into her underwear. "Now, c'mere.." Draco grinned, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her against his mouth.

She laughed softly, holding her arms around his neck while he pulled the sheets back over their bodies. "My beautiful girl.." He mumbled, breaking the kiss to place playful kisses all over her face. "Draco.." She gasped suddenly, making him frown and stop to look at her. "What's wrong?"

"What if I get pregnant? We didn't use a—" She tried to say, but Draco cut her off mid-sentence with a laugh. "I used an anti-pregnancy charm, love. They exist, you know."

She sighed in relief, being kissed on her forehead. Draco put his head down on the pillow, looking her into her eyes. "Can I ask you something?" He said, tucking her hair gently behind her ear. "Mhm.." She hummed with a little smile.

"What happens now? With us— I mean.." Draco asked, moving closer until their noses were almost touching. "I don't know. I suppose we'll have to figure that out together." She whispered, thinking about Elio and what everyone would think of this in the first place. It all sounded terrifying.

"You will stop avoiding me, right? I just feel like tonight was too special for you to continue to hate me." Draco said, clenching his jaw at the mere thought of ever losing her again. "Of course I'll stop avoiding you. And I don't hate you, I never did. Just don't give me a reason to regret this, okay?" She said with a bit of uncertainty in her voice.

Draco frowned a little while she put her head down on his shoulder, closing her eyes. "I won't do that, I promise." He told her, but she didn't respond.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 6.8K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
195K 5.1K 31
Book one of the Shadow Duet. COVER MADE BY THE VERY TALENTED @CASSIELINN READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE YOU START THE STORY. A story based on the song "Ha...
304K 5.2K 35
The Mysterious New Girl. I Can't Fall In Love With Her. But It's Too Late For That. I Think I Already Have. ~ I felt a strong hand grab at my wris...
193K 5.6K 59
COVER BY @CassieLinn After being stuck in an abusive relationship for months, she's saved- but also thrown into an entirely different life. Murderer...