Myct Oneshot.

By XxShadow_MoonNxX

Hayyyy, myct oneshot people this used to be a dreamoblade book so yeah you can skip those part's if you want... More

A/N
Explenation Of The Au, Dragons Ext.
Break
Chapter 1[ Where It All Stared]
Chapter 2
THANK YoU
Hi
Em. Well
Ok. So
Thanks Again(not An Update)
New Book
Sorry.

Im Back

59 0 0
By XxShadow_MoonNxX

Hiiiiiiii, yes im back. im so so sorry
For letting you guys wait, anyway
I will post a chapter of the achual
Story, so yeah and tomorow the second if i get ideas or maybe ill post it after the first chapter so yeah.
Btw i am European so for me right now its 23:21 cus i dont sleep.
And i believe in bottom dream supremancy, spolier alert he might wear that oufit in pic one day.
And dreams wings are purple black duh, and techno's are black and red cus, nether.
A/N= yep done here let me just post again and we are good.
Bai
Word count= 111
Technodream parta are coming soon just wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
74.3K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
1.1M 36.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...