Better Than He Can (Camren)

By CuddlyWiTCh

"Bullshit it's Austin's fault. I know for a fact if I fucked you I would make you come." "Shut up Lauren. No... More

Page I
Page II
Page IV
Page V
Page VI
Page VII

Page III

6.2K 85 17
By CuddlyWiTCh

"I can do that." Lauren husked.
"I'm going to make you come so hard you will forget Austin's name."

Lauren let her hand slide down Camila's stomach and in-between her legs, circling her swollen nub a few times before sliding her fingers into her wet folds.

Camila couldn't control her whimpers as her friend plunged two fingers in and out of her, stretching her walls.

When Lauren felt like she was ready,
she inserted a third finger, trying to make sure she was prepared for what was to come.
Camila was tight around her fingers but she was wet enough to handle it.
Lauren began kissing and sucking on Camila's neck again, helping her relax as she moved her digits inside her.
Once she knew she was definitely ready she pulled out her fingers which were coated with Camila's sticky juices.
Lauren palmed the large dildo between her legs and started lining up.

Camila's eyes shot open a little. "Are you not using any lube?" She asked, looking a little startled.

"You don't need it Camz, you're so wet right now. You're literally dripping." Camila didn't look quite convinced.

"Give me your hand." Lauren ordered as she took Camila's hand with her own. She pulled it down between the smaller girl's legs, manipulating her fingers though her own soaking folds.
Camila let out a deep moan.
"See how wet you are?" Lauren mumbled lustfully as she pushed 2 of the girl's fingers deeper into herself with her own.
"This, is how Austin is supposed make you feel."
With both of their finger still inside the younger girl Lauren bent down and began kissing her, letting her tongue slide into the Camila's mouth.
The more experienced Latina could tell Camila was kissing her differently now, she was enjoying this, there was no doubt about it.
Lauren wondered who she was
picturing, but quickly pushed the thought to the back of her mind.
She pulled both their hands from Camila's center now, putting the head of the toy at the Camila's entrance and beginning to rub it up and down the girl's soaking folds bumping into her clit as she collected the wetness and spread it over the length of the dildo with her hand. Camila let out a needy
whimper.

"You ready babe?" Camila looked up at Lauren with hooded eyes and nodded.
They both new that she'd already lost the bet, Camila was barely going to last a minute once the older Latina started fucking her, but Lauren wanted to draw this out as long as possible.

As Camila watched Lauren began to slowly slide the toy into her, she couldn't stop her eyes from rolling back into her head.
Lauren felt so good.
No, Lauren's strap-on felt so good - Camila mentally corrected herself.

Once Lauren was half way in she stilled for a moment letting Camila adjust before she slowly began to pump inside of her with short shallow thrusts, inching a little bit further into her sex with every stroke
until she was all the way in.
She stilled once again letting Camila get used to the sensation.
"You ok?" Lauren whispered.
"Holy shit." Camila moaned with pleasure in a way that gave Lauren all the answers she needed.
She spread Camila's legs wider and bent them up, lifting her feet off the bed to wrap her legs around her waist.
Lauren began to move inside the smaller girl, with slow, deep stokes, pulling almost all of the way out before sliding the dildo back in.

The sensation of being filled so deeply caused Camila to let out another low moan, which she immediately tried to stifle.

"No more holding back now babe, that's cheating. Do you know what happens to bad girls who cheat?"
Lauren said menacingly as she pulled the dildo out of Camila's hot core once again.

The younger girl groaned at the loss but Lauren didn't give in, holding herself at Camila's entrance, hovering there teasingly for a moment.
Then, without warning, Lauren plunged the strap-on back into the smaller girl,
beginning to move in her once again, deep and hard, probably reaching places she'd never been hit before.

"Fuckkk. Oh my god, fuck." Camila panted as Lauren pounded quickly into her over and over again.

"Like that, just like that. Shit."
It was quickly becoming apparent to Lauren that the other girl liked it a little rough.

She sat up onto her knee's grabbing Camila's hips, lifting them off the bed.
The new position allowing her to pick up the pace and strength of her thrusts into the petite Latina.
The sound of Camila's moans and Lauren's
skin slapping against her ass and the back of her thighs was enough for the older girl to feel her own heat starting to grow between her legs.
This only spurred her on as she began to rock into Camila even harder and faster, causing the harness of the sex toy to repeatedly rub against her own clit.

It felt amazing, but it was times like this Lauren really wished she had an actual penis, she would love nothing
more to feel Camila's hot tight sex around her shaft, swallowing every inch of her.

Moan after moan was now falling out of Camila's mouth and her entire body was tensing up.
Lauren knew she was just moments away from coming undone.
She brought her thumb down to Camila's clit, circling her hard swollen nub as she slowly pulled out once again.
Camila was about to groan in frustration but Lauren didn't give her the chance.
She thrust the 8 inch dido back into Camila's hot center causing her to let out a pleasurable scream.

With a few more pumps of Lauren's hips, Camila fell apart beneath her older more experienced friend, but Lauren didn't stop there.
She kept going with the movements of her hips, drawing out Camila's first orgasm into a second, this one even more intense
than before.
Finally she pulled out, giving the shaking girl below her a moment to come down from her first ever orgasm, or orgasms I guess she should say.
Lauren stayed sitting between the younger
girls legs stroking her hands soothingly up and down her thighs.

Lauren watched Camila below her, her chest heaving, skin glistening with sweat and she craved her for every inch of her body and mind.

Camila was like the strongest of drugs and now she'd had a little taste, she needed another fix.

"Turn over." Lauren panted assertively.
Her legs were burning but she definitely had at least another round left in her.

She half expected the other girl to deny her. It was over now, Camila had lost and Lauren was sure the younger girl would see no reason for them to continue.

But she was wrong.
Surprisingly Camila immediately flipped over without complaint and Lauren's heart practically stopped, she couldn't believe what was happening.

"On your knee's baby." Lauren instructed and Camila instantly obeyed, getting up onto all fours in front her.

Not wasting any time, Lauren gabbed the younger girl by the waist with one hand, pulling her ass back, whilst she pressed her other hand down on her back moving her into the position she wanted.
She pushed her chest back onto the bed so that just her ass was in the air submissively.

Lauren looked down at Camila's wet pink entrance, just waiting for her to slip back inside.

Slowly Lauren sank the dildo back into her friend's slit, knowing that she was still probably feeling a little sensitive.

Camila groaned, it was clear from her voice how badly she wanted this.
Lauren placed both her hands on Camila's hips beginning to gradually build up her pace once again.

Within minutes Camila was beginning to fall apart once more.

"Lauren, oh my god Lauren. Fuck." She
moaned loudly.

The sound of her screaming her name made Lauren feel light headed.

Suddenly something hit her, if Camila was screaming her name, that meant she definitely wasn't picturing some random guy or hot male crush was fucking her.
She was picturing Lauren, obviously fucking her mentally and not just physically.

In the shock of the moment Lauren's movement into Camila slowed and the younger girlquickly became frustrated that she wasn't being given what she needed.

"Laur, can I get on top." Camila asked, taking control of the situation.

Still in shock Lauren nodded silently, quickly changing up their positions once again.
She don't usually bottom, but if that's what
Camila wanted then she would happily bottom for the rest of her life.

Camila straddled Lauren's hips and quickly sank back onto the dildo, not wanting to loss the heat of the moment.
She began grinding and riding on top of her friend at her own pace, her eyes rolling back into her head.

Lauren stared up at the girl bouncing on top of her, taking in
her flushed cheeks,
her swollen lips,
the pleasure on her face,
the darkening hickeys forming her neck and chest,
her skin glistening with sweat.

Lauren couldn't believe that any other human can be so beautiful, so perfect.

Camila leaned forward so that her body was hovering over the older girls.
Her forearms were positioned at either side of Lauren's head, which brought them close enough that chests were knocking against each other's with every movement.
Camila's hard nipples repeatedly brushing against Lauren's breast.

The younger girl seemed to have no problem with that part of Lauren's very female anatomy, on the contrary, she seemed to like it.

Lauren now took slight control back, trusting her hips up into Camila's center from below her, hitting the girl in just the right spot.

Camila was practically screaming in pleasure now, she already knew she had lost so she wasn't even trying to hold back.

Caught up in the moment Lauren captured Camila's lips in hers, kissing her deeply before moving down to suck on her pulse point.

"You're so beautiful," Lauren said between kisses.

Camila's eyes opened, taking in the girl below her.
The 2 girls stared directly into each other's eyes as they both quickened their movements.

They were moving so effortlessly against each other now it was almost like they were just one person.

"Camila, shit Camila." Lauren moaned, the sight the girl she'd been madly in love with for 3 years riding above her, coupled with the friction of the strap-on still rubbing against her with every grind of Camila's hips, was tipping her over the edge.

It hit Lauren all at once and suddenly a white heat was searing through her entire body and she was seeing stars.

She came hard, her back arching up, pushing the large toy further into Camila who immediately came apart on top of her, letting out several gushes wetness, soaking Lauren's hips and thighs in the process.

Camila's body giving up on her and she collapsed on top of Lauren panting.

Lauren shifted her hips slightly, pulling the dripping dildo out of the smaller girl.
She then brought her hands up to Camila's back, stroking up and down the bare skin soothingly.

"Did you just come?" Camila asked innocently after a few silent minutes whilst they both caught their breath.

"So fucking hard." Lauren admitted.
Suddenly the realization came over her that that must have seemed quite odd to Camila, because as far as the less experienced girl was aware she was the only person getting pleasure from this.

"The strap on presses up against me, that's all." Lauren explained, although it was partly a lie, she could have come just watching Camila ride her.

Camila excepted this explanation though to her disappointment and finally got enough energy to roll off Lauren's body, much to the older girl's dismay.

"Holy shit Lo, that was amazing. I guess you won." The Camila sighed, glancing over at Lauren who was still staring up at the ceiling in a blissful daze.

"Yeah...I won 3 times." Lauren chuckled.

"I'll speak to Austin tomorrow." Camila replied, reminding Lauren of the bet that had brought them todo this.

"You don't have to dump him if don't want to."
As much as Lauren hated the guy, she knew it wasn't fair to expect Camila to do that, bet or no bet.

Silence fell between the 2 girls.
"I want to." Camila finally said.
Silence again.
Lauren's mind was running at 100 miles per hour.

Did this mean anything ? Could it mean anything ?

She didn't want to get her hopes up,but honestly, right now they were up, way up.

"I really tried not to...you know." Camila giggled.
"I would like to go to Paris so bad. But I guess I'll get there some day, eventually."

"Camz..." Lauren said uncertainly.
"Hmm..."
"I uh...I booked Paris for both of us 2 months ago with the money my family gave me for my graduation.
We're going the week before Christmas, I already ok'd it with your mom."

Camila turned to stare at Lauren searchingly, her eyes trying to work out if this was some sort of joke.

She could see by the look on Lauren's face that it wasn't.
"Are you fucking serious?" She squealed.

Pouncing on top of her friend, totally disregarding the fact that they were both still very naked.
"I love you so much, oh my god." The younger girl gushed, kissing Lauren square on the mouth.
Lauren's heart soared as butterflies seemed to take over not just her stomach, but her entire body.

All of a sudden Camila seemed to realize what she was doing.
She pulled back abruptly, taking her place once more at Lauren's side, the cheesiest grin still present on her face.

"Why couldn't you just be a guy Lauren, you'd make the best boyfriend ever. You're going to make some girl really fucking happy someday." Camila sighed.

Lauren smiled back at her friend
"I hope so." She said, as her heart shattered, realizing that the girl would probably never be Camila.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 341 11
When Lauren Jauregui auditioned for The X Factor, she saw this really pretty girl. Lauren could only see her from a distance, but she could already t...
478K 9.4K 67
"Uh Lauren what are you buying?" "Nothing." "Oh my god is that condoms? What are you doing with my Camila?" "First of all Austin, she is not your Cam...
2.8K 133 15
Camila is a shy girl, but she knows what she wants in life and she doesn't mind standing up for what she believes in. Lauren is rather fierce and coc...
1.4M 35.5K 21
Lauren is known in her town as the 'cool lesbian'. Her friends and family all except her, but Chris is a bit iffy about it. Ever since Lauren came ou...