|I am falling in love|| fred...

By hufflepuffkind

I would call this story an unsuccess. This was my first ever story (and that is the main reason why is it sti... More

|read to understand|
|chapter 1|prank on Filch|
|chapter 2|coming out|
|chapter 3|Hagrid's lesson|
|chapter 4|quiddich match|
|chapter 5|a spark of jealousy|
|chapter 6|chit chats in class|
|chapter 7|library|
|chapter 8|sadness and cuddles|
|chapter 10|i like you|
|info|

|chapter 9|fuck notes, I want cuddles|

601 15 25
By hufflepuffkind

" Mornin', Lee " - Fred grinned immediately after Lee opened his eyes. Lee was still in Fred's arms, but George was missing.

" G'mornin... " - the boy lazily answered, clearly not really up for this morning.

Lee didn't even try to open his eyes.

" Up! We got lessons! I don't want McGonagall mad on me! " - George Weasley yelled. He walked out of the shower with his hair dripping wet.

There was one main thing Lee discovered about the twins and it helped the boy to know the difference between Fred and George.

George was a morning person and would always be. No matter how late he went to sleep and how early he had to get up, there was always energy in him at the morning. Sometimes it annoyed his three roommates, but hey, they still loved the guy!

Fred wasn't a morning person so much. Sometimes he would stay in bed for a little longer than his brother, sometimes the boy would forgot to make his bed, but that's okay, because he could still understand what is going on in the mornings and what places did he need to go to.

Meanwhile, Lee was a complete night owl. He hated mornings and slept in for as long as possible. He occasionally forgot to shower, sometimes he wouldn't take all stuff needed for lessons, but he had the Weasley twins, that would help him so much in the mornings and all the time.

They always got him out of bed and no matter what he did to stay asleep for 'a few more minutes', the twins always got him out of bed, made sure he had ate breakfast (and every meal).

And now Fred was trying to get him out of his sleeping place. The Quidditch commentator didn't want to get up.

" I don't want to go. Not today. Please. " - Lee looked at Fred with puppy eyes, begging him to let Lee stay in his bed today.

Fred tried to resist Lee's charm, but wasn't able to. How could anyone?

He let out sigh.

" Fine... But tomorrow you will go to all lessons! " - Fred declared.

" But tomorrow is hogsmade weekend, freckles... " - Lee grumbled.

" Then tomorrow you will make up for what you missed and do homework! "

" Okay... I probably won't be going to hogsmade, because Malfoy will be there... Plus I don't even have anyone to go with... " - Lee muttered the last part quietly, but both of the twins heard it and George shot a look to Fred.

' Okay, I'll ask him. ' - Fred mouthed to his brother.

' You better tell him, or be prepared to get ranked every day, everywhere you go by pranks I never told you about.' - George threatened.

' You didn't tell me about some of your prank ideas?! ' - Fred gasped. - ' I feel betrayed. '

Fred made a sour face and George rolled his eyes. He mouthed a goodbye to both of them and left.

Now there were only two of them in this room. Fred smiled at Lee, who was already falling asleep. Then the dark boys eyes snapped open. Fred jerked back a little but from unexpectedness ( <- tbh I don't know if such word exists.).

" Please stay with me. " - Lee pleaded.

" I have lessons. Plus, I would take notes for you. "

" Fuck notes, I want cuddles. " - Lee scrunched his face and pouted, pretending to be mad.

" Are you sure? Maybe- " Fred wanted to say something more, but Lee opened his blanket and patted the bed.

" Okay... " - Fred sighed. - " But if I get detention- "

" I'll go to McGonagall and tell her that I held you kidnapped in a tower like a princess and paid a dragon to guard you so you would be safe from school. Now come here and cuddle with me, freckles. " - Lee grumbled, clearly losing his patience.

Fred cackled and climbed in. He hugged Lee with their chests touching, arms around Lee's waist and Lee's nose in his shoulder.

' Gosh, I really love this boy. ' Fred thought. And he was right. He really did.

.

When Lee woke up, Fred was still sleeping, so the awake boy just nuzzled into Fred's shoulder. His smell gave him comfort and fit touch made him feel good. Ge felt like he was just where he needed to be. Fred felt like home. And he loved Fred.

' I love Fred '

Lee liked the sound of that in his mind. He could only bet that it sounds even better when said out loud.

But he couldn't say it out loud.

Yet.

Then Fred groaned and moved a little bit. Lee closed his eyes.

Fred's attention instantly went to Lee. He chuckled and brushed a few dreadlocks from Lee's face.

Lee's breath hitched and he felt himself blush. ' Please don't notice me blushing. I don't want you to question that ' Lee begged in his mind.

It seems like Fred didn't notice and if he did - just didn't ask any questions. The twin just wrapped his arms around Lee a little tighter, being careful and not wanting to hurt the black boy.

Fred snuggled his nose into Lee's hair and fell into deep slumber once again.

.

Both boys darted up from bed, woken up from their sleep with a pillow that hit their both faces.

" Raise and shine, sleeping beauties! " - George sang.

" Leave us alone " - Fred grumbled. He didn't like being woken up. He knew that if he did, he would have to leave Lee's side. The twin didn't want to. He loved being close to Lee and hugging him, protecting him from the world.

Both of them groaned and went under the covers again. They both weren't getting up.

" I have food "

Nevermind.

They both jumped up.

" Food? " - they both asked. Then some more questions followed:

" What kind of food? "

" Please tell me that there aren't any vegetables! Are there? "

" Do you have dessert? "

George role his eyes and tried to answer.

" Simple dinner with vegetables and without dessert, that you two missed because you both were sleeping! "

The boys who were sleeping a few minutes ago groaned.

" With vegetables? " - Lee asked, not even trying to hide his disappointment.

" And no dessert? " - Fred added.

" Quite whining, you babies, and eat! " - George said, placing two plates on the messy bed.

The boys did not appreciate the greens but we're too hungry to decline the food.

" T'is wuryyy yum yum! " - Fred said with a out full of roasted potatoes.

" Yeah... Here is notes, my friends! " - George threw his notes at the bed, most of them landing close to the plates, who still have food, but thankfully not reaching them.

The boys continued to shove the food in their mouth.

After they were finished the plates disappeared and the boys went to sit down and copy the notes. The only things that were said in that time were: 'what does this mean?', 'why is this place empty?'

After they were finished Fred dropped a comment to his brother:

" Your writing is shit. I'm never letting you take notes for me. Ever. I'll ask Angelina next time. "

" Woah, brother, are you already planning on skipping more lessons? I'll tell mom. "

" Shut it. "

" I want dessert. " - Lee blurted out.

" Honestly, me too. " - Fred approved.

" Same to be honest " - George added.

" Wanna steel some from the kitchen? " - Lee suggested.

" Yes! That is brilliant! Let's go! " - Fred beamed.

" Nah... " - George said lazily and jumped on his bed.

" What do you mean 'no'? Don't you want dessert? " - the twin asked.

" No means no. And yes, I do want dessert. "

" Then how are you going to get them if not go to the kitchen? " - Lee asked.

" You are going to get them and bring some to me. " - George said. And before any of them could protest he added:

" Because I gave you notes and brought you food. "

" We could have just asked Angelina for notes! She would not do this to us. "

" Yes, you could have. But you did not, so now you are going to go there for me. And I know Angelina. She would ask for something worse. " - George snickered.

The other two boys groaned and went outside of the room, headed to the kitchens.

They sneaked in the corridors, agoiding Filch and his cat, teachers and any student witnesses.

Once they finally got there, they asked an house-elf for some desserts and possibly sweets.

Once they were heading back, Filches loud and sloppy walk could be heard. Fred and Lee imidiatly hid in a classroom to wait for the man to go away.

" Why does he bloody have to be here?! And everywhere?! " - Lee whispered with sourness in his voice.

" Lee, chill. Everything is fine. We just have to wait for him to walk away. "

Lee huffed and reached for pudding, but Fred slaped his hand away.

" Oi, let me ateast have some sweets now, because I will studdy tomorrow. "

" Erm... About tomorrow... " - Fred said, not knowing how to ask Lee to go with him.

" Yes? " - Lee asked with a questioning look on his face.

" Go to hogsmade with me tomorrow. George and Angelina will go too... " - Fred finally asked.

" Of course, freckles. " - Lee beamed and put on the biggest smile on his face.

" I don't hear filch anymore. " - Fred murmured and Lee nodded.

They slowly and carefully walked out of the classroom and made a run to their dorm.

George looked at the two panting boys and smiled, taking one pudding from Fred.

" Thank you, boys. " - George said and they all started eating.

Soon Lee went to shower and George looked at his brother and aske:

" So? "

" So what? " - he got a question for an answer.

" Did you ask Lee on a date? "

" Not on a date... But to hogsmade! " - Fred directed himself after seeing his twin's frown.

George seemed happy with Fred's answer and left him alone. Soon everyone went to sleep peacefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 2.8K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...
207K 4.7K 39
You start your fifth year at Hogwarts. You are a very normal girl...kind of. Also you cannot stand the twins. But when one of the twins fall for you...
27.5K 659 44
Emily Potter is Harry Potter's twin sister. They have always been together in everything. Until their letter came in the mail. They got to Hagwarts a...
5.1K 180 13
George Weasley. Twin to Fred Weasley, who died in the last wizarding war. What happens next? Will he plot to avenge his brother? Die from a broken he...