King of the Seditious

By K_K_S_

SAVAGE JAXSON They know my name. They know how dangerous I am. And soon everyone will. I am the King of Assas... More

Bastard Prince
An Empty Storehouse
Protecting
My Domain
Challenging Me in My Lair
One Man
Because You're Mine
Poison
Hiring the DeathDealer
Inciting Her
Watch What You Say
Being Back
His Complications
Covering the Nauvree's Tracks
Firoque in the Winter's Haven
The Queen
A Savage Taking
Concessions
Key to An Animal's Cage
A Raid & A Problem
A Hand in the Haven
The Unasked
Costs
Getting to the Crux of It
Speak to Me
Bonds Too Close
Surrender to Me
Confessions
Saving a Firoque Barmaid
Outwitted
Forcing My Hand
Travesties She'll Not Soon Forget
Unwilling
Unsettled
Monstrous
Healing Touch
Bits & Pieces
Calmed
A Home
She Betrayed Murah
Blindsided
Red Headed to the Core
Word with a Mentor
Word from a Rat
The Temptress Reigns
Handling Betrayal
The Black Queen
Death of a Son
Wildling's Failure
Crowns on Her Head
The Warning
Histories
No Chance
Sanctuary Island
King of Assassins
Restless
The LandBridge
Finding Our Way Through
Dangerous Ground
Terrible News
Confiding in Dimurah
Traitorous Bastard
Returning Home
A Fire Begins
Ambushed
What a Valkyrie Knows
Yours
Listening In
Evolving
Watcher Ascending
Losses
Samuel Marshall
Wings
Washed Clean
Orders
Your Father
Kindred Spirits
Jaxson
Let Her Go
Reminded
The Most Fierce
A Lair of Perils
So Much Promise
Changed
Confessing My Plans
An Unexpected Encounter
She'll Go Back

TEASER

2.3K 59 0
By K_K_S_

"Have a man come at me with a dagger and I shall have a dagger. Have him attack me with a sword and I shall pierce him with a sword. Have him shackle me and I'll crush his throat with those shackles.

I'm an exceptional killer. I'll kill my enemy with whatever gifts he brings me..."

-Savage Jack has told many an assassin.

*****

"Don't make me call my men to remove you." She warned.

From the corner of her eye, Dimurah caught the barmaid, Belline, filling his drink. Thinking Dimurah wasn't looking.

"You know better than to threaten me...You're going to regret ever saying that." His blue gaze slitted.

"I will summon them!"

"Why?" He twisted to give the four of them a bored glance. "Do you wish me to kill them? Remember," He lifted a finger, tsking again. "exactly how much you missed the last ones."

"There's too many. Even for you." She said acidly.

"I don't know how many that is. So you most certainly don't..." He took a heavy dram from his newly filled tankard. Dismissing her.

Belline, the barmaid offered him a sly smile. Taking in his sinewed frame and long blonde hair, twisted and woven with wooden kill beads. Framing a hard, square face dominated by virulent blue eyes. Her gaze lit with interest.

He heard the whisper of Murah's cloak and knew he could've caught the blade. Instead, he let her draw close enough to lean over the counter next to him. Pressing it to his throat.

"This is the game you want to play?" He queried blandly. "In-front of all these people?"

His gaze scoured her furious face.

Rounded cheeks, tinged gold from being sun-warmed. Large blue eyes. Dark lashes framing them. A rounded chin and a small beckoning mouth. Red curls creeping from her hood to tease her face. Flushed in her ire.

He leisurely lifted his tankard for another drink. Swallowing despite the nick of her weapon. Setting it down, he slid his gaze to her. Noticing the heat of a rounded breast smashed against his bicep.

He gave it a meaningful look then whispered for her ears alone. "Come closer, Murah."

"Get out of my alehouse." She seethed.

"The one I gave you?" He whispered into her face before staring ahead again. "I warned you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 8K 45
ORIGINALLY THIS STORY WAS: Assassin 006 A man who knows only to kill and live in a cell is suddenly sent on a mission to murder a famous mafia boss...
49 4 5
What do you do when you meet the one you are destined to be with but are forbidden to do so. Do you break the rules and risk everything or do you tur...
104 10 12
I clenched my jaw and kept back the urge to punch her right now. "You can't force me into this!!!" I yelled while standing up. "I can tho, i have all...
330 12 12
I just wanted to be normal. I wanted a normal life with normal friends and a normal family. Heck maybe even a normal boyfriend. Nope forget that lets...