Hold on to me (On Hiatus)

By allofabove_1

Sam had moved away from Mystic Falls due to years of bullying in high school, be it body shaming, or just hat... More

•Introduction•
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
No chapter today
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
Chapter 18
•Somewhat Chapter 19•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28• (New)
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•

•Chapter 25•

1.5K 55 36
By allofabove_1

    "Harder!"

    "I can't do this anymore."

    "If you stop I swear I'll make you walk back to the castle all by yourself, NO ice cream waiting for you." Shouted her ruthless trainer, Maxus.

    "Please, my bones are literally rubbing against my skin, how can you treat me like this, I thought you loved me!" I cried as I tried to avoid all the rods with my hands as they kept changing positions, trying to use my reflexes and quick movements to my advantage.

      The guards placed around the field tensed as I was nearly hit by a lightning fast rod.

    But to no avail, a rod hit me in the back of the head, resulting in my body to fly forward into the burly man's chiseled pecs.

    "When you are fighting your enemy, they will show you no mercy, no love, so forget that I am your humble servant. When you develop your skills, we will fight, and there will be no love." He said looking deep into my eyes.

    I huffed and pushed him away, not even a week after Asher tried to kill me with sex, Maxus was appointed with the goal to train me. Why? Well, the triplets want to turn me, and I want to stay a human for a while. So to compromise, we settled on self-defense and hardcore training.

    At this point, my palms sported calluses that looked as though they were developed over years of hard work, when in truth, it was formed over a week of rigorous exercises. But it was paying off, I was quicker and much fluid with my movements. Maxus had me fit for battle gear, and I regretted ever refusing to turn.

   As soon as the heavy uniform came, he ordered me to run up the spiral stairs in the castle. I tried to get him to tone it down, but that earned me the gift of 100 push-ups.

    "Get up! We do not lay around so our enemies can have the satisfaction of our death." Tossing me a staff, he leaped towards me, bringing down his staff towards my head, I blocked his attack from the air, jumping back as he went for my weak point, my legs.

    Holding my stance, I went in for a swift attack, swinging the staff from behind my back, pushing him as I went to tackle him, unbeknownst to me, his staff hit the back off my neck, giving me no choice but to twist my body in the moment I began to fall and grab his weapon and use it as a pole to swing around and kick his head into the floor.

    Watching as he fell to the ground, I landed on my feet. Holding a staff to back of his neck I stepped on his hand.

                    "Surrender."

    "Never." With that, he pushed himself off the floor, his fist aiming for my face, blocking him, I swung the staff, hitting him with a roundhouse kick as he tried to grab the long stick to throw me to the ground.

    Falling onto the floor, he slowly got up, anger in his eyes as his chest rose and fell with each breath he took. Regulating my breathing, I spread my feet apart as I focused all my senses when he disappeared from in front of me. Using the technique he taught me how to detect a supernatural cloaking themselves from me, I moved back as his body dived towards me from my side, grabbing his leg with all my strength I threw him across the training grounds.

    Expecting him to land against the Boulder, I felt someone hit my neck with quickness that made me lose all feeling in my body and fall forward as the world began to disappear.

                           ---

    Waking up, I tried to get up, instead I was restricted by my sore muscles that were crying with every attempt I tried to move.

    "It's like every time we meet, you're somehow in pain." A voice said from the doorway.

    "Sorry, I wish we could just have a time that I can move on my own." I said chuckling as she walked over to my side.

    "I don't think I've introduced myself yet, my name is Lady Mildred, the 'mother' of those tough headed boys." She said shaking her head.

    "Nice to meet you Lady Mildred, I'm Sam, it's nice to meet you again, although the situation is not ideal." I said sheepishly.

   "I already know who you are my dear, how are you feeling now? I put some ointment on your bruises, you should be fine in a few hours, just rest, I don't want to have to be taking care of you so soon again, unless it's me making you cookies." She said scolding me. Nodding my head, my eyes began to flutter shut.

    Yawning, I began to tell her I was going to sleep which she stopped me and tucked me back in to the bed.

              "Have a good rest dear."

                           ---

     "Your highness, excuse me." A voice whispered.

   Groaning, I opened my eyes to see the beauty Zair holding a delicious looking bowl of ice cream with ridiculously sweet toppings.

   "Oh my savior, thank you so much." I said as I began to tear up.

    "I'll stay if you don't tell them I brought you anything sweet." He said grabbing a chair and sitting beside the bed.

    "What would I do without you?" Turning to me, he grabbed the remote and changed the channel. "Probably try to kill yourself because you're only allowed to eat greens."

                     "You're right."

                          ---

    "And for eating unhealthy food, run 25 laps around the field." Maxis declared as I finished my last push-up. "But I-" I started to say, but shut up when he shot me a piercing glare. "I did cut it in half, but if you want to run 50 laps, by all means, be my guest."

    "I'm doing this for you, if we aren't there to protect you, you can fend for yourself. This will happen in the future when you officially become the Queen of this kingdom, you have to be able to fight for yourself."

    I acknowledge what he was saying was valuable, but maybe they should just turn it down a bit, I just started for heaven's sake.

    Jogging around the field, I felt something hit my head. "Pick up the pace!" Flipping him off, he threw two more pebbles at my head.

                      "Fuck you!"

  "Is this how you treat your trainer? Maybe I should take over." Said Carson as he walked out on the field.

  "My lord, with all due respect, we both know you'll distract her from training by seducing her." Holding his hand to his chest, Carson feigned innocence.

    "Me?! Why I never, do I look like the type to do that?" He said playfully.

                       "Get out."

    "I did my best baby." Standing in front of me as I was running, he placed a sweet kiss on my lips. "Sorry." he said, disappearing in a white mist.

    I stopped running for a teensy minute when I felt another pebble hit my head.

        "Who told you to stop running?"

    *Sam is going through it 😭, you guys had a little bit of a longer chapter, hope you enjoyed it, remember to vote, and let's go to my life, yay!

    #1 in realms who dis?

#719 in BWWM? You guys probably don't think this is a big deal, but since I've been writing this book, I've never made it on to this tag, there is so much competition, so I'm thankful even if it's a really low number.

#6 in Black woman?! Y'all... 

    Don't forget to vote!

     How was your week/day?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 8.3K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...
259K 10.5K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
27.1K 445 26
Cameron has been damaged repeatedly in his life. Sleep is foreign and food is a battle. Drifting away from the BDSM life he fell in love with. He fee...
592K 16.1K 80
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...