Savage (Fantasy! Bakugou x Re...

By SilentBlueHawk

After being chased from her home, (Y/n) is forced to embark on a journey to escape the ongoing war. On the wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Q&A
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Hiatus Notice
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
What comes next?
The choice is yours

I'm Back

3.1K 114 31
By SilentBlueHawk

After a long, long, long awaited return, I am back! Mostly.

I am currently sorting out an update schedule for the book, but I plan to get at least the next chapter edited and out as soon as next week.

I originally planned to come back at the end of February to early March of this year and wanted to have the majority of the book written, edited and ready to go, but a lot of things happened in the time between the last update and now.

At the start of February, I lost one of my dogs and ended up putting off any more writing for a while afterwards. I lost a lot of motivation during that time, and trying to tackle both work and college at the same time started making it difficult in terms of me being able to write an awful lot. Not only that but I have started a new relationship as well as gotten a new puppy that has become a major part of my life, so I haven't had a lot of free time.

But I'm back!

I want to thank everyone for being so patient and everyone's comments and likes on my book, I really appreciate every single one of you, you are all amazing.

Honestly, the amount of support I received throughout my hiatus from you guys has been overwhelming. I even received some fantastic fanart as well as messages saying how I have inspired you guys to start writing your own books. You guys are truly the best and I absolutely adore all of you.

Thank you again for all your love and support.

So, without further adieu,

let's get back to our adventure,

shall we?

-BlueHawk

Also happy late pride month from your fellow bisexual disaster ^w^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 2.9K 23
浦ゟダ ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ˡⁱᵉˢ 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐩 © 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐱 (𝐟𝐞𝐦.) 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
26.8K 798 14
"𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪'𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩." ╰┈ ➤ katsuki bakugo x fem!reader ☆彡 ╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⋆.ೃ࿔* ˗ˏˋ 𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐁�...
73.3K 2.8K 24
❝ you'll be the first to get on your knees. ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ╭ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ⋆ ★ ┆in which the bold, lighthearted ┆new girl targets the p...
80.1K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...