Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

بواسطة fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... المزيد

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With 🥺💦)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)

4.3K 58 6
بواسطة fuckboy_cagayo

*Converted

———
Perrie

We sat on her comfortable couch, cuddling while sharing nachos that Leigh made. The movie on the screen was something neither of us heard before, but the summary seemed interesting.

So far, it is, but it's hard to focus.

Reason?

Petal thought it was a good idea to kiss softly on my neck while we watch. To distract myself, I continue to eat the nachos and kept my expression blank.

Giving the impression that I was unfazed... but Lord knows I'm not.

She then puts her left hand on the other side of my neck, making her kisses harder. I let out a deep breath, my eyelids fluttering slightly. I pop a nacho in my mouth, trying my hardest to ignore her.

She soon pulls away and I hear her make this noise that says she's fed up. I glance her way, seeing the familiar look in her eyes. I raise a brow, "Weren't you the one that told me I was the one with sex on the brain 24/7?"

"I never said that. I said that it's always sex with you." She says matter-of-factly.

I lick my lips and set the bowl on the table in front of us. I prop my elbow on my leg with my fist to my temple, looking at her. I give her a look that makes her shrink submissively.

I take my other hand a take a hold of her chin, running my thumb along her bottom lip. "Be patient, m'kay, Princess?" I tell her more than ask her. She nods slowly then does something that catches me by surprise.

She takes my finger into her mouth while looking me dead in the eyes. I'd be lying if I said that didn't get me riled up.

I feel her warm, wet tongue swirl around my digit before sucking lightly on it. The feeling was new and pretty arousing. When she releases it, I huff out a breath while flaring my nostrils.

She then smiles big and stands from her spot, "I'm gonna go get something to drink. Want anything?" When she starts for the kitchen, I stand as well. "Leigh-Anne," I say dominantly, making her turn her head.

The look on her face was like before; submissive. I curl my finger at her wordlessly. She returns to me, fiddling with her fingers.

When she comes close enough, I grab the front of her shirt. She gasps when I pull her to me, now breast to breast.

"You want me to behave while you're misbehaving. Now, that's not very fair, is it, pet?" She shakes her head slowly. I hum, releasing her shirt.

"Go upstairs. You better be as bare as the day you were born when I get up there. Understand?" She gets this little glint in her eyes before taking the hem of her shirt and peeling it off.

I look down to see that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She tosses the clothing on the couch, looking at me in defiance. "What if I wanna do it right here?"

"Because I said so," I all but growl out. She smiles seductively, "Gonna need a better reason than that, babe."

I grab her wrist and spin her around, pressing my front to her back. Her breath hitches and she lets out a little moan. I put my lips to her ear and whisper, "Don't fuck with me, Princess."

She turns her head slightly, looking back at me. "What're you gonna do to me if I do?" With my free hand, I smooth it down her flat stomach to the waistband of her pants.

I tease my hand across her hip bone, making her buck her hips. "If you keep this up, I'm edging you and won't let you cum at all."

"No, please. I'll be good," she whimpers. My hand goes lower, just a centimeter away from her sensitivity. "You better," I suddenly retract my hand, hearing another one of her succulent noises.

"Upstairs. Everything off by the time I get up there," she starts to walk off; before she got too far, I place a firm slap to her round bum. "Ah," she gasps, looking back at me with lust shining in her deep obsidians.

"More of that later since you wanna be a bad girl," I say, motioning her to go. She gradually makes her way up the stairs before disappearing.

I strip off my hoodie and tossed it where her sweater was. I then take my hair tie and threw my hair in a ponytail.

She's in for it tonight.

———
Leigh-Anne

She may think she's in control tonight, but she's sorely mistaken.

I admit, she nearly got me when she slapped my ass. But I knew that would be her last act of dominance tonight before I make her my bitch.

So, instead of actually stripping nude, I go into my closet and dig out a certain set that never fails to make her weak. I then make my way to my bathroom to change, right when I hear her ascending the stairs.

I smirk to myself when I hear her enter my room and call out to me. "I'll be a second, babe," I respond, my body heating up at what I'm planning to do. "And you better be naked like I told you."

I almost laugh at that as I work my bottoms on.

When I was done, I let my hair down completely, running my hand through it a few times. I then put some body oil on my hand and rubbed it all over my chest and stomach.

I feel like driving her crazy tonight.

Once I was satisfied with my appearance, I turn off the light and open the door.

Perrie, who was lying back on my bed, sits up when she hears the door opening. Her blue eyes widen when she was able to see what I was wearing.

It was a two-piece black leather set with little buckles on the sides of the bottoms and one in the middle of the top, holding it together. It barely covered my ass, which is her favorite thing about this outfit.

"Damn," she whispers, eyeing me like her last meal. I smirk at her, "You like?" She licks her lips then nods wordlessly. I let out a breathy, seductive giggle before curling my finger at her.

Her left brow twitches up in amusement; she gradually stands, stepping closer towards me. Before she got too close, I stop her. She furrows her brows in confusion while I bite my lip.

"Strip then get on your knees," I tell her. She chuckles hotly, the sound alone making a shiver go down my back. "You're in charge now?" I glare at her, "Strip." I point at the floor, "Then get on your knees."

She squints at me, scanning my barely covered body. "What if I don't?" She mimics me from earlier.

Hm, two can play this game.

I approach her and lift her shirt up to expose her tight stomach. With our eyes never leaving each other, I undo her belt and jeans before sliding my hand into them.

Her body tenses up a little when my hand stops just centimeters away from her pleasure button. I smile at her reaction, leaning in so that my lips brushed against hers.

"Strip and get on your knees," I husk before licking her top lip. "Who said you were in control?" I glare daggers into her eyes then took my middle finger and pressed down on her clit.

She hisses, knees buckling just a bit, "Fuck."

"I did," I rasp as I began rubbing fast, pulling her by her neck and planting a hard kiss on her lips to muffle her moans. She continues to moan curses onto my mouth, grinding against my hand while her hand gripped my wrist.

She's getting so wet right now; it's making pleasuring her slicker.

"If I tell you again, I'm edging you until you cry," I say into her ear, enjoying how high her moans were getting at my movements.

I suddenly stop, yanking my hand away from her jeans, making her stumble slightly. She steadies herself on the dresser, working on catching her breath.

"Understood?" I quirk a brow at the younger woman. She looks at me with this fire in her eyes that would normally knock me right into submission.

"Bare as the day you were born." She licks her lips slowly before stripping down to her underwear. That was soon off of her, leaving her completely naked in front of me.

"Knees," she exhales through her nose before descending to the floor like I demanded. Having control over her has always given me an amazing feeling.

She's usually on top, fingers playing with my body like a well-tuned instrument.

I let her hair down and tread my hand through her soft waves before gripping onto it and tugging it back hard, causing her to groan at the pain. Looking down into her aroused eyes, I say, "Tonight, you're mine. I'm gonna do what I want, how I want. You would either cum nonstop or not cum at all."

Her chest starts to heave in excitement, her urge to pounce on and ravish me thick in her darken skies.

I release her hair and started for the bed. I sit down, leaning back on my forearms while looking at her. "Come here, baby," I beckon. She starts to stand, but I halt her.

"Ah, ah, ah," I wag my finger. "Crawl to me," she surprisingly does so, making her way to me slowly. I widen my legs, then moved the fabric covering my center to the side. Her breath hitches and she looks at me with wide eyes.

"Please me," I tell her, to which she complies eagerly. While looking me dead in the eye, she gives me a broad lick. "Oh, shit," I moan, throwing a leg over her shoulder and pressing my heel into her lower back.

Still keeping eye contact, she wraps her lips around my clit and began suckling on it gently, making me jump and grind against her face.

"Yes, Pez," I moan, taking a fistful of golden locks. I throw my head back once I felt her tongue slither inside of me. "Oh, fuck!" She wiggles the talented muscle slowly and languidly, making me wetter than I already was.

The explicit noises she was making while pleasuring me along with the feeling of her tongue doing the best things possible inside of me was almost enough to make me cum.

I dig my heel into her back harder, now gripping her head with both hands, "Don't stop, baby. Oh, don't stop." She then sucks on me hard. "Holy fuck!" My hips start moving in frantic circles while she sucked on it, her eyes fluttering ever so often.

"Fuck, I'm close," I whimper, putting my other leg on her shoulder and locking my ankles. She then eats me like she was starving, making little noises with her eyes closed.

I continue to practically ride her face as I cum all over her mouth with a loud moan of her name. My thighs deafen her while my legs shook on her shoulders.

She slows down, allowing me to come down from my peak. When I was calm enough, I released her hair and untangled myself from her. I massage her scalp a little before telling her she could stop.

She then looks up at me, face messy from my juices. I grab her jaw and wipe my arousal off with my thumb. I stick my thumb into her mouth, which she received automatically.

The very tongue that made me cum in less than two minutes is now swirling around my finger, cleaning off what she did.

"I want you on this bed, on your back, and legs open," I say, earning a nod. I remove my thumb from her mouth, only to take hold of her face before pressing my lips to hers.

I sigh at my flavor on her soft lips, ending the kiss rather quickly.

I want her now.

"Up," she stands to her feet then climbs into my bed, eyes never leaving me. She steals a brief hot kiss then wipes the corner of her mouth with her thumb before lying down.

It was one of the hottest things I've seen her do.

She opens her legs nice and wide. "Good girl," I praise. Her eyes widen at that and I smile.

I then stand up and crossed the room to my closet. "What're you gonna do?" Her raspy voice calls out, dripping with sex.

I don't answer, taking out the one thing that I know would make her scream.

I return to her with a blindfold, a tie, and a toy in my hand, not ignoring the heated look on her eyes. "It's about time you're taken care of, don't you think?" I say in a sickly sweet tone.

She licks her lips and nods. I smile, sauntering over to her, "Good. Glad you agree." I crawl in between her legs, noting her hitched breath. I set everything down on the bed, except for the tie.

"Give me your hands," she obeys, eyes trained on the black cloth in my hands. After her wrists were bound together, I bring them up to the headboard and tied her to it.

The look on her face was of dangerous arousal and I know after I'm done with her, it's my turn. Only my treatment will be something different.

I push that out of my head for the time being, picking up the blindfold. "Leigh, what are you plannin'?" Her tone near identical to before. I shush her gently while putting the blindfold over her eyes.

"Just relax, baby," I tell her, pecking her bottom lip before nipping it lightly. She sighs, chest heaving in anticipation. I switch my attention to her neck, planting soft kisses around and on her pulse point.

"Mm," she sighs, chewing on her bottom lip. I take hold of her jaw and move her head to the side, latching onto her sweet spot. She bucks her hips, letting out an erotic noise.

I travel down her body, not wanting my baby to wait any longer. I stop in the valley between her breasts and wasted no time latching onto one. She sighs again, grinding against me desperately.

"Mm, fuck," she hisses, closing her eyes. I switch sides and she releases a high pitched moan. "Leigh," she drags impatiently. I shush her then went back to her erect nipple.

I then kiss my way down to her paradise, which was glistening even in the dimness of the room.

The sight made my mouth water.

I run my hand up and down her leg, making her squirm a bit.

"I'm gonna devour you," I say, looking up from her wetness. "Do it already," she says breathlessly. I smile at the lack of dominance in her tone.

And that's rare coming from her.

I level myself with her and lick my lips. I mimic what she did to me, making the Geordie hiss in pleasure. "Shit."

I repeat the action again, loving her sweet, feminine flavor and the sounds she makes. I close my eyes and savor her, wrapping my lips around her clit.

"Oh, fuck!" She arches into me, causing my eyes to open. Her head was thrown back and her wrists struggled against the silk bounds. Her skin was already in a thin sheen of sweat while her hips start to move against my mouth.

I flick my tongue on her clit, right on "that spot", earning a gasp. "Ah!" Her chest rising and falling erratically while beads of sweat rolled down her sides.

Her arousal becomes a little more prominent with each flick.

She's getting close, but I don't want her to cum just yet.

I halt my actions and lift my head. She makes a disgruntled noise and struggles in the restraint again.

"Just wait 'til I get my hands on you," she growls, still sounding submissive. "But you won't because you're my bitch tonight," I say, causing her to lift her head. I can practically feel her eyes penetrating me even through the blindfold.

"Say another word and I'm gagging you," I warn and she creases her forehead. "So, I suggest you keep that mouth shut unless you're saying my name," I say while picking up the toy.

It was a strapless strap on that had ridges and the tip vibrates. She used this on me back when we were dating and I actually squirted. I also scratched her back raw; she still has the scars from that afternoon.

I know this would drive her crazy just like it did me.

I stand up and stripped off my set, beyond horny at this point. Once I was completely undressed, I climbed back between her legs. I sit on my legs, grabbing hers and draping them over mine.

She has her bottom lip suffering between her teeth impatiently. Any harder and she might draw blood.

I pick the toy up again and drag it over her wetness. "Ungh!" She flinches, throwing her head back. I tease the tip at her opening and she whines. "Fuck me already!" I pause and raise an eyebrow.

"What did I say about speaking? Now, I gotta gag you," I bend down and grab my bottoms off the floor. I fold it and held it in my hand while my other gripped her jaw.

"Open," I demand, but she doesn't comply. "If I say it again, I'm destroying you," this earns me a smirk, "Do it." I squeeze her cheeks until her mouth parts and I shove the fabric into her mouth.

"How does it feel being completely at my mercy, Pez?" She tries to say something, but it came out muffled. "What was that?" She just glares at me and I grin.

"You asked for it. You deserve it," I say before inserting one end of the toy into myself.

"Shiit," I moan out, already extremely aroused. The tip brushes her, getting her mess on it. I guided it to her entrance then pushed in a little. "Mm!" She moans while arching off of the bed.

I hug her sweaty waist, going deeper. Her juices made the intrusion easy. She makes a squeaking sound, tensing her body up. I roll my hips as I began thrusting into her.

The friction makes me moan her name and nearly collapse by how good it felt. I speed up after a few slow strokes. "Fuck," I whimper, burying my face in her neck.

She wraps her legs around me, locking her ankles and meeting my thrusts. I take the little remote that controlled the tip and turned it to its lowest setting.

She tightens her hold around me and makes a noise between a moan and a sob. I turn it up to the second lowest, now able to feel slight vibrations. She whimpers and struggles in the tie furiously while bucking her hips like a wild bull.

I yank the gag from her mouth and wrap my hand around her throat. "Fuuuck," she drags out while fucking herself on the toy. "Look at you... fucking yourself like a bitch in heat," I say lowly, making her keen.

"Say it, Perrie. Say you're my bitch."

"N-No."

I glare then pound into her as if I'd lose control. "FUCK!" She screams. "Say it," I demand.

"Ahh, fuuuuuck!"

"Say you're my bitch," I slow down and grind into her hard. She screams in bliss, which just makes me wetter. I reach and take the blindfold off, revealing damp, blown out eyes.

I don't think I've ever seen her this turned on.

"Say it, Perrie," I say while my finger hovered over the highest setting on the remote. "If you say it, I'll let you cum." She screws her eyes shut, allowing tears to spill out.

I angle my hips, making us both moan out loud. My own high was coming close. "S-Say it. Say you're my bitch," I hiss afterwards and throw my head back.

"I-I'm your bitch," she whines, opening her eyes. "Fuck, say it again," I go deeper and harder. "FUCK! I'm your bitch! Holy fuck, go faster, baby," she rushes out breathlessly.

I grant her wishes, taking my hand from her throat and putting it on her clit. She sobs out my name, body trembling something crazy. "You wanna cum, baby?" She nods frantically while more tears escaped her eyes.

"Yes! I'm so close!" I lift her legs and pushed them to her chest. She looks up at me, looking incredibly sexy. Her face was damp with sweat and tears, and her hair clung to her skin. Her brows were bunched in the middle, making her appear more submissive.

I hover over her, leaning in for a kiss. When I got close enough, she stretches up and latches onto my lip, making me whimper.

"I'm gettin' my payback after this," she pants, following a moan. "That right?" I ask and she nods. As soon as she does, I switched the vibrator up to the highest.

Her eyes roll back and her mouth hangs open, but no sound comes out. Her drenched body tenses and shakes as she cums hard. I keep going, the bit of the vibration I could feel hitting my clit.

"Fuck, Leigh!" She sobs, the vein in her forehead pulsating. I capture her lips in a sloppy, feverish kiss. She moans against my lips, "Fuck me. Fuck me, baby."

I groan as my orgasm starts to rush in.

I grant my girl her wishes and I almost bottom out. "Ah, fuck!" I kiss her chin and jaw as I reach my peak. I press my lips to hers and let her swallow my moans as I cum hard, but not nearly as hard as her.

I collapse on top of her, both of us boneless, whimpering messes trying to catch our breaths. Tiredly, I lower the vibrations gradually before turning it off. I lift up a bit and I feel her legs tighten around me weakly.

I take the hint and just worked on getting her wrists loose.

Once they were free, she slowly bring them in front of her and rub at them tenderly. "I'm not done with you, by the way," I tell her. She stares into my eyes with liquid fire, "No?"

I say nothing and remove her legs from me. They fall slack and I slowly pull out of her, making her gasp. I then lay beside her and curl my finger at her.

She sits up with a bit of effort before climbing on top of me.

I sit up as she straddles me and I circle my arms around her. "Can you take more of it?" I ask her. She drapes her arms over my shoulders, breathing finally back to normal.

"Yeah," she husks, causing a spark of electricity to shoot down my spine. Before I could do anything, she reaches between us and lined it up with her opening.

She whimpers then attaches our lips as she sinks down on the toy. I fall back on the pillows, flattening my feet on the bed while I thrust into her. She breaks the kiss and buries her face in my neck.

"Ah!...Ah!...Oh, fuck!" She moans in my ear, moving her hips unevenly. My own movements were getting kinda jerky. I smooth my hand up her slick back and she quivers.

She sits up and places her hands on my stomach, grinding down on it while looking right at me. "Mm!" She squeaks, bringing her hand to her mouth and biting her finger.

I got a hold of the remote and switched it on to its middle setting.

"Oh, Goood!" She scratches down my abdomen, leaving stinging lines. I hiss, already close again, but I'm not releasing before her.

I start grinding up into her at an angle, trying to find that spot that makes her head spin. "Mm, fuck!"

Found it.

She starts bouncing on it, keening my name repeatedly as she soaks the toy. "Are you gonna cum for me?" I ask and she nods frantically. "Fuck, yes!" She moans loudly, body glowing in the dark.

I still her hips, and she nearly cries. "I want you to cum on my face," I tell her and she bites her lip. "Okay," she pants.

She dismounts me with a sharp whimper and presses her drenched body to my own. She plants a slow kiss on my lips. "Pretty sure your neighbors heard us," she says. "I don't give a fuck," I shake my head, turning the toy off.

"Mm, don't get used to this. I'm still gonna fuck the living daylights outta you."

"But for now, I'm fucking the living daylights outta you," she pauses before licking my top lip. "Let's see if you could have this energy when it's time for you to be my bitch."

"We'll see," I say. She moves until her womanhood was hovering over my face, her back in view.

She does have the marks.

I grab her thighs and bring her down on my mouth, immediately latching onto her clit.

She shivers violently with a loud curse, both hands rake down from my navel to right below my breasts. "Shiiiiit," she throws her head back and began riding my face.

If possible, she tastes better than the first time. She's well beyond wet at this point, she's soaked. And I fall deeper in love with her. I feel her ease the toy out of me before tossing it on the bed.

"Mm!" A sudden euphoria hits me like a ton of bricks. Her tongue had made direct contact with my sweet spot. She starts flicking her talented muscle and I see stars.

It didn't take long for us both to climax being that we were still rather sensitive.

Moments later, she climbs off and lays beside me, panting hard. Instinctively, I curl up against her and she pulls me into her arms. "How was that?" I ask her, trying to regulate my breathing.

She chuckles, "Amazing."

———

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

632K 38.7K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
430K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
Fake love بواسطة :)

قصص الهواة

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...