MAGCON One Shots | boyxboy ♡

By NashsCash

The spot where you can find images on your favorite magcon hotties. More

Harron- Dirty☆
♡Mash -sweet♡
☆Jolinsky-dirty☆
Nayes dirty♡
Requests?
Fanfiction Cover
Shaylor- sweet♡
OMG GUYS THANK YOU
Shawn and Cameron-dirty♡
Cash- Sweet♡
OMFG 2.05k
Matt and Cam♡
I LUV U ALL
Hayes and Matt
I'm really sorry
HEY GUYS ITS RACHEL
Co-owners.... Again
Nash x Cam
Nash x Cam Pt. 2
Sammy x Kenny
Sammy x Kenny
Nash x Cam Pt. 3
Nash x Cam Pt. 5
jack g x cameron
matt x taylor
carter x nash
sorry
hi
im so proud

Nash x Cam Pt. 4

5.9K 111 17
By NashsCash

"NO CAM GET OUT."

Cam was a little taken aback, but he deserved it. Cam began to pack up his clothes and nothing really important seeming that when he gets his own place he can move them into it. Nash had gotten up by now, but the tears where still flowing down his face. He watched Cam give him a little glance and then open the door to leave.

Can walked away from the house tears rushing down his face. Nash was all he ever had & ever needed. He would never purposely hurt Nash & Nash knew that. For the last time the day before, Cam was happy. Since Nash let him go, Cam really didn't want to do anything anymore. You see, Cam was depressed about 6 months ago Cam tried to commit suicide. Nash was his everything & now he didn't want him anymore. Walking towards the bridge near the house he was planning out something. He was planning out his death.

Cam finally got to the bridge & set his bag down. He climbed on top of the edge and ....

Jumped.

He jumped, he was unhappy at the fact that he was so ignorant and stupid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 1.8K 56
Magcon preferences hope you enjoy!!!!
54K 597 81
This is a bunch of magcon imagines and feel free to request some!
190K 4.5K 32
Collection of all my Thiam one-shots.
23.9K 600 31
𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 [𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃.] rj caswen oneshots. copyright © [2021] © 𝐖𝐕𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐐𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐘 2021.