The Beautiful Lady Is Lonely...

Por CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 女配独自美丽 AUTHOR: 桃枝丸丸 In every world, there are always some female partners who are bl... Más

WORLD 1 CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
WORLD 2 CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
WORLD 3 CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
WORLD 4 CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
WORLD 5 CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
WORD 6 CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
WORLD 7 CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
WORLD 8 CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
WORLD 9 CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
WORLD 10 CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
WORLD 11 CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
WORLD 12 CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
WORLD 13 CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144
CHAPTER 145
CHAPTER 146
CHAPTER 147
CHAPTER 148
CHAPTER 149
LAST WORLD CHAPTER 150
CHAPTER 152
CHAPTER 153
CHAPTER 154
CHAPTER 155
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 151

773 26 0
Por CN_SweetSmile

    Those who came to participate in the selection of the god servants were almost all young people with blond hair and blue eyes, so that when a young man with black hair and black eyes fell into it, it was very eye-catching.

    It's just that this eye-catching is not necessarily a good thing, he is obviously squeezed away by the people around him.

    Lu Xi simply recalled the setting of this world and understood what was going on. It was similar to the Western Fantasy World she had experienced, and this world was also class-specific.

    Here, the number of black-haired and black-eyed people is small, and the combined strength is not enough to resist these blondes and blue-eyed people, so they are regarded as inferior from the moment they are born, they are excluded and bullied, and they have not gained anything. People have the same job and the opportunity to reach the same social status.

    At the scene of the selection of the god servant, there was a riot due to the appearance of the black-haired boy.

    There was dismissive and lively laughter in the crowd, and more, it was blatant malice--

    "A little ant still wants to be a servant. It's disgusting. Don't dirty the temple of the Goddess of Light."

    "Goddess of Light It has been gone for so long, and there is another such filthy person in the temple, isn't she even more reluctant to take care of us?"

    "You are not welcome here, get out of here!"

    There is a tall and sturdy blond young man with fingers. The accumulating force stabbed the black-haired boy's shoulder fiercely. He used a lot of strength, but the black-haired boy was motionless. His eyes were deep and mysterious like night, and he didn't say a word. , Just standing at the selection site, want to add his name to the selection list.

    When Anna saw Lu Xi looking there, she also looked at the place where the crowd was rioting for a while.

    But she only glanced at the black-haired boy, then quickly moved away, as if seeing something dirty, her expression full of disgust.

    She said to Lu Xi: "Lucy, let's get out of here as soon as possible."

    Lu Xi's eyes remained on the black-haired boy.

    Her heart throbbed, and she blurted out almost subconsciously, calling out his name.

    Yunxia.

    In this world, Lu Xi has beautiful long silver hair, but she always missed the appearance of her black hair, but when she saw this boy, Lu Xi realized that she not only missed the appearance of her black hair, but also the same Miss Yunxia with black hair.

    In the last world, when she accompanied Yun Xia to the end of her life, Yun Xia was already very old, her black hair turned into silver threads.

    The appearance of Yun Xia's old age, Lu Xi still thinks he is handsome. The years have carved an immortal charm and temperament on him, but his illness has made Yun Xia taciturn, and he doesn't want Lu Xi to worry about him. All the pain he suffers. They are all next to each other, without saying it.

    Lu Xi missed Yunxia, ​​who had a lot of words with her when he was young.

    Seeing Yunxia again when he was young, Lu Xi suddenly even gave birth to a sense of unreality that seemed to be a world away. Before she herself realized, the corners of her lips curled slightly.

    Yunxia, ​​it's been a long time.

    Suddenly a loud shout came from the crowd.

    "I have said that you are not qualified to stand here. The Goddess of Light cannot tolerate your approach and defilement! If you don't get out, we will do it!"

    Anna couldn't stand it anymore, she didn't understand why Lu Xi looked at a despicable inferiority On the human body, pulling Lu Xi’s arm to take her away, "Lucy, aren’t you going to the temple to pray for blessings? Let’s go quickly."

    Lu Xi brushed away Anna’s hand directly, "Anna, I have something more important. The matter."

    Under Anna's bewildered gaze, she walked into the crowd.

    The team participating in the selection of the servants of God was originally noisy and boiling, but when the silver-haired girl approached them, they instantly became quiet.

    They all knew the name Lucy.

    The only girl in the temple who can feel the breath of the goddess of light is the saint that the priest values ​​most and the most precious treasure in the temple.

    When Lu Xi passed by, they only dared to be silent, and they did not have the arrogance of confronting the black-haired boy. Instead, they lowered their eyes and gave way to Lu Xi one after another.

    Lu Xi did not walk to Yunxia.

    Instead, he walked in front of the blond youth who was taking the lead in driving Yunxia out of the test venue. Lu Xi was a little shorter than him, but the person with his head down was not Lu Xi, but the blond youth.

    The blond young man was named Ron. He didn't know the original owner before, but he didn't know him because the original owner didn't know him. Ron had heard of the original owner's name, knew the original owner, and knew the original owner's position in the temple.

    They are devout believers, people who can feel the breath of the goddess of light, only dare to awe.

    Anna saw this scene, her fists clenched a lot for no reason, and resentment surged in her heart.

    She wants to talk to her brother quickly and ask him to sign up here so that she can have more opportunities to contact Lucy. If Lucy doesn't leave the temple for a day, everyone's eyes will always stay on her, without her Anna's share.

    "What happened?" Lu Xi asked Ron.

    She was dressed in white, with a calm face, and looked noble and holy, which formed a sharp contrast with Yunxia, ​​a poor boy with rags and dust on her face.

    When Lu Xi asked, Ron was justified and arrogant, and the arrogant arrogance returned, pointing at Yunxia, ​​with undisguised disgust and ridicule in his tone.

    "This kid is wishful thinking and wants to be a servant of the gods. He is so humble, if he really enters the temple, what is it? He stays here for a moment is an insult to the goddess of light, we want to drive him out! And the temple is holy And tranquility.”

    Ron finished speaking, looking at Lu Creek expectantly.

    If the saint who was most valued by the priest in the temple could also agree with him, then it would be more logical for him to drive Yunxia out.

    As for whether Lu Xi would approve of him, Ron was confident.

    A black-haired boy is not qualified to enter the temple as a servant of the gods. Lucy, who is a saint, should know better than him.

    Lu Xi slowly said, "Is the temple holy and quiet, or are you afraid that his strength is stronger than you, and will rob you of your qualifications to be a servant?"

    Ron was taken aback for a moment.

    He didn't expect Lucy to stand on Yunxia's side. This was a scene he hadn't expected at all. Ron felt dumb and couldn't say anything. And Anna behind Lu Xi was also stunned.

    Is Lucy crazy? What are the benefits of helping a poor black-haired boy speak?

    Whispers were also heard from the surrounding crowd.

    Only Yunxia, ​​with her black eyes slightly fluctuating, raised her eyes to look at Lucy.

    After a while, Ron reacted. He repeatedly recalled what Lu Xi had said before, and he was a little bit irritated by being stabbed in his feet, and shouted: "There has never been a black-haired person in the temple as a servant? They are not the goddess of light. Believers, the Goddess of Light will punish us for his coming!"

    "When did Goddess of Light say that there are no black-haired people among the people she protects." Compared to Ron’s anger and anger, Lu Xi always had a faint tone. The slightest demeanor was not lost, "Is the goddess of light really dislikes black-haired people, or are you in her name, whitewashing your own hypocrisy, selfishness, cowardice, and inferior strength?"

    The three or sixty-nine classes in this world are not the classes planned by the Goddess of Light. It is just that these humans compete for, plunder, and occupy resources by themselves, gather with their own kind, and classify people who are different from themselves as competitors and use them up. Means of expulsion and exclusion.

    Even if the person standing here today is not Yunxia, ​​but other black-haired boys or girls, Lu Xi will still stand up and speak for him (her).

    Without resistance, justice and fairness will never be achieved.

    Lu Xi asked in a hurry, Ron's face became more and more ugly.

    Lu Xi really stepped on his painful foot to speak. The selection of the god servants is based on strength, but Yunxia's strength is not worse than him. He is afraid that he will lose the election because of Yunxia's existence. Yunxia was excluded from the list of applications.

    This was originally taken for granted. For hundreds of years in the temple, there has never been a black-haired attendant.

    Lu Xi was sweating profusely when she watched Ron's questioning, but her expression remained unchanged. She looked like the quietest judge. She made the final concluding remark, saying, "God loves everyone, you are not qualified to drive him out. Ron."

    Lucy is a recognized person who can feel the Goddess of Light among those present.

    She was almost unconditionally convinced by others.

    For a while, the people around here no longer aimed at Yunxia, ​​but at Ron.

    Ron's face blushed with shame. He gritted his teeth, his eyes showed a bit of hostility, and he clenched on things that had never been black-haired god servants. "But there has never been any blackness in the temple. The waiter of the hair!"

    "Hundreds of years ago, there was no temple." Lu Xi said, "Things that don't exist are not necessarily incorrect."

    "If you are not convinced, you can go and compete with him to see if it is you. The strength is not as good as people’s jealousy, or you are really thinking about the goddess of light.”

    Lu Xi’s words still made a jealousy. She directly divided Ron’s purpose into two, so that he either had to defeat Yunxia or he would have to. Acknowledging that he was messing around for his own selfish desires.

    As for whether Ron could defeat Yunxia, ​​Lu Xi was not worried. She had looked at it before coming over, and she also understood Yunxia, ​​he was not a beautiful and useless embroidered pillow.

    As soon as Lu Xi's voice fell, Ron was afraid to answer.

    He is no better than Yunxia, ​​this is true.

    Otherwise, he wouldn't drive Yunxia out with all his heart.

    He didn't know how to respond, squeezed his fists, suffocated his stomach, and simply turned and left.

    When everyone saw the matter come to an end, they gradually dispersed.

    Lu Xi also planned to leave.

    Although I recognized Yunxia, ​​to Yunxia in this world, it was just the first time I met her.

    "Lucy."

    Yunxia shouted to Lu Xi.

    But when Lu Xi turned around, he found that he was not looking at her.

    "Thank you for helping me speak." Yunxia didn't dare to look at her very much, and bowed her head to thank her, twisting her hands a little at a loss, as if she didn't know how to respond to the kindness of others to him.

    The young boy's beautiful eyes were full of loneliness and loneliness, hanging slightly, looking towards the ground.

    Lu Xi followed his gaze and saw the cloth shoes on his feet.

    Obviously there are some unsuitable size, maybe his father or brother wears old shoes, or they picked it from the trash can, the upper is white and there are cracks.

    She quickly retracted her gaze, but Yun Xia caught her sight. Yun Xia's face flushed even more, as if she wanted to hide herself, she took a step back, his tone of voice was twisted a bit, but again. With some certainty, he blushed and said: "Gods don't love everyone."

    After finishing speaking, regardless of what Lu Xi thinks of him, Yun Xia climbed over the low wall of the competition venue and disappeared into Lu Xi's field of vision. .

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.7M 635K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
301K 18.4K 36
He hated his past not knowing it will lead him to LOVE and his REAL IDENTITY AND TO HIS MOTHER AND RIGHTFUL PLACE. SHE wished she was dead after her...
3.2M 265K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
75.2K 1.1K 33
Title: 流放前,王妃溜進皇宮搬空國庫 / Exiled Princess: From the Palace Heist to Becoming a Rich Madame Author: 風涼人暖 In the wake of the apocalypse, Jiang Ru didn't...