The Beautiful Lady Is Lonely...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 女配独自美丽 AUTHOR: 桃枝丸丸 In every world, there are always some female partners who are bl... More

WORLD 1 CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
WORLD 2 CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
WORLD 3 CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
WORLD 4 CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
WORLD 5 CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
WORD 6 CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
WORLD 7 CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
WORLD 8 CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
WORLD 9 CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
WORLD 10 CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
WORLD 11 CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
WORLD 12 CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
WORLD 13 CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144
CHAPTER 145
CHAPTER 146
CHAPTER 147
CHAPTER 148
LAST WORLD CHAPTER 150
CHAPTER 151
CHAPTER 152
CHAPTER 153
CHAPTER 154
CHAPTER 155
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 149

988 32 4
By CN_SweetSmile

    Until three years later, the imperial examination again, the Xiucai did not.

    For this exam, he put in a lot of effort, but as time passed, he eventually got older, his energy was not as good as before, his brain was not bright, no matter how hard he tried, he could not keep up with the progress. In addition, the pressure is also great, and the mentality of the scholar has collapsed.

    Now that the money is gone, the future is gone, and the body is ruined in years of work.

    It's not easy to live, and Xiucai almost fell to the point where there is no house to live in the capital. I have no choice but to go back to my hometown, farming, farming, and making a living from this.

    His mother was too old and her body was not strong, and died halfway home. The scholars failed to set up a grave for her, so they were buried on the side of the road. After a few rains, the small grave bag flattened out, and it was not a tomb at all. Pedestrians and carts and horses are coming and going, gradually smoothing this place into a flat ground.

    After that, no matter whether the carriage or human footprints, she walked through her, and there was no one to pay homage to her. No one remembered that she had existed, and she disappeared into the world so completely.

    After Lu Xi and Yunxia got married, they devoted themselves to cultivating brother Ying.

    She didn't know anything in this world, and Yun Xia didn't care about it in the same way.

    The husband and wife have a very good relationship.

    Lu Xi has lived longer than Yunxia, ​​and it is Lu Xi who sent him away in this life.

    After so many times for Yunxia to send her away, it was Lu Xi's turn to be the one who sent him away, and she finally felt the kind of incurable sadness.

    Once people get used to company, it is difficult to get used to loneliness.

    Lu Xi couldn't imagine how Yunxia spent the years before her in those worlds before.

    Every time I think about it, my heart feels instinctively uncomfortable.

    She can only control herself not to think about it.

    After Yunxia's death, Brother Ying clearly felt that her mother had become taciturn. She was often doing things, and suddenly quieted down, as if missing his father.

    Three years after Yunxia's death, Lu Xi finally died.

    When she opened her eyes again, she found herself in the system space.

    Lu Xi opened his eyes, after a while, he realized that he returned to the system space.

    This world is like a dream to her.

    As usual, she clicked on her system panel and checked the results of her labor.

    [Name: Lu Xi

    Level: Senior tasker (recommended to accept AS-level tasks, the higher the difficulty of the world, the more generous the rewards)

    mental state: excellent (you are a strong person, with unyielding will and tenacious spirit, never again Nothing can disrupt your progress)

    Life status: 90/100 (Congratulations, one step closer to the resurrection)

    Skill status: Senior engineer (100/100) PS: In industry-related things, there is a probability of obtaining design drawings, This is the gift of the system.

    Junior Surgery (33/100)

    Junior Dancer (14/100)

    Junior Fighting (30/100) Mecha

    Warrior (20/100)

    Reputation: 90 (You are a loved one)

    No Lover of Demise: 4/5]

    This time in the A-level world, Lu Xi has 8 health points.

    The column of Indestructible Lovers has also changed from 3 to 4.

    Lu Xi knows why, because she has met Yunxia again in this world.

    In this way, there is only 1 left in the progress bar. If you meet again, the progress bar of [Indestructible Lovers] will be full. I don't know what kind of surprise it will bring her when the progress bar is full.

    Lu Xi suppressed the distracting thoughts in his mind, and then clicked on the optional task panel.

    At this time, there is only one optional task above:

    1.

    In addition to the tainted and corrupted gods (S-level) , there is no longer a choice.

    Lu Xi’s heart was beating frantically, and she pointed her finger on it, and then said to the system: "System, I request to enter the sub-world again to perform tasks..."

    Basically , she didn’t rest much, and the system was used to the virtues of Luxi workaholics. Up.

    As soon as Luxi's voice fell behind, the system began to transmit.

    "The system is being transmitted, please be prepared for the host..."

    When Lu Xi opened his eyes, he found himself wearing a white robe, kneeling in an empty temple.

    There are many girls dressed up like her around, they are all doing the same action at this time-put their hands together on their chests, and close their eyes to pray.

    The object of their prayers is the huge statue of the goddess in the center of the temple.

    The white sculpture has a soft face, long hair like a waterfall, and a sun-like totem behind it.

    Lu Xi looked up, the memory of this body reminded her-this is the goddess of light.

    This little movement of her fell into the eyes of the priest, and she quickly drew rebuke: "Lucy! Please take it seriously! To be a qualified saint, you must be pious to the goddess! How can you look directly at the face of the goddess? How can you be distracted while praying? You...you are simply unforgivable!"

    The humming sounded, interrupting the atmosphere of prayer, and the girls around Lu Xi stopped praying and looked in her direction.

    The gaze was astonished as if he saw some scourge.

    Look, she actually looked directly at the stone statue of the goddess while praying, she was so bold! Really desperate? Don’t you know that the goddess’ divine light will sting her? !

    Lu Xi's instinct told her that it is best not to refute at this time, otherwise, the consequences may be very bad.

    Before he had a clear understanding of the whole world, how low-key and low-key Lu Xi could be. Facing the sudden questioning, Lu Xi chose to bow his head.

    She bowed her head and confessed her mistakes obediently: "Lucy knows her mistake."

    "You, send me to the small black room to reflect, and you won't be allowed to come out for three days! If you imperiously ask the goddess to forgive you for your sins, you will be unqualified Believers!"

    "Lucy knows."

    Lu Xi didn't explain much, and quickly withdrew from the temple.

    After she came out, there was a waiter waiting outside the door and took her to the small black room.

    After walking around for a long time, Lu Xi followed the waiters through a large square that could hold thousands of people, and then came to a remote stone cave dug in the rocky mountain.

    The waiter's attitude was noble and indifferent, but he still helped Lu Xi open the door, and his tone was unexpectedly gentle, "Go in, Lucy, don't let me be rough, you know, the high priest gave the order. "It

    can be seen that the status of the original owner is quite high.

    Even if she was punished, the people around her still treated her respectfully and did not dare to neglect her at all.

    Lu Xi probably understood something in his heart, and after nodding to the waiter, he took the initiative to walk in.

    Only hearing a "clam", the door of the cave was closed.

    It was dark inside, with only a bed and a toilet that could solve the problem.

    Other than that, there is not even a quilt.

    The smell inside the house is not good, but the current environment does not allow Lu Xi to be picky.

    Lu Xi curled up slightly, lying on the bed pretending to sleep, then closed his eyes and received the plot.

    This is a world of gods.

    The system of the gods can be roughly divided into two categories.

    One is the Goddess of Light and the other is the God of Darkness.

    The Goddess of Light represents the supreme right. Her love saves all living beings. Everything in this world gains the energy and faith to survive through her prayers.

    For mankind, the highest achievement in this life is to be a believer in the Goddess of Light.

    The boy wants to be the waiter of the goddess of light, and the girl wants to be the saint of the goddess of light.

    The waiter is the waiter who is responsible for serving the goddess, and the saint is the medium responsible for conveying the will of the goddess.

    Under the blessing of the benevolent and pure Goddess of Light, this world lives happily and prosperously. The great Goddess of Light bears all the sufferings and troubles for them, and also applies sunshine and rain to the world, guarding the happiness of the world year after year. .

    However, more than ten years ago, a great event happened in this world-when they prayed to the goddess of light again, they found that the goddess who had loved all living beings could no longer hear their calls for help, and could no longer give them any response. Up.

    The goddess turned a blind eye to their prayers and their sufferings.

    Since then, disasters have spread throughout the earth, and the humans on the earth have fallen into panic.

    The believers wondered if they made a mistake, angered the goddess, and made the goddess angry. That's why the goddess abandoned them and never responded to any of their prayers.

    They panicked and showed their sincerity in order to save the goddess. They built a lot of goddess temples, and at the same time selected suitable girls to be candidates for saints. In order to increase the chances of success, they decided to cast a wide net to see which girl could resonate with the goddess and receive the goddess' will, in order to pray for the goddess to take care of and protect them again.

    The original owner is one of them, the girl who was selected as the candidate for the saint.

    Like other girls, she was selected since she was a child. Together they wore the holiest robes, prayed in the temple regularly every day, and offered the most sincere blessings to the goddess.

    The original owner is the only one who can feel the existence of a little goddess, but she can't accurately convey the will of the goddess, but this has no effect on the particularity of the original owner.

    After all, she is the only person who can feel the goddess.

    This is very precious. Even if she cannot accurately convey the will of the goddess, it may just be that she is too young. Maybe she prays for the goddess in the temple for a long time, and one day she will be able to convey their voices to the goddess.

    The appearance of the original owner made the people in this world sinking in suffering see infinite hope. Logically speaking, she should have become the object of emphasis on cultivation.

    However, the tree attracted the wind, and the original owner was missed by her partner Anna.

    Anna is the most talented person besides the original owner, but now the original owner has robbed her of all her attention, and she is unwilling to design the original owner.

    Anna asked her brother, a passionate prodigal son, to pretend to be a romantic and rich gentleman, to seduce the original owner in every possible way.

    Under the various offensives, the original owner, who had lived in the temple since childhood and was innocent and not secretive, has also fallen. She has been far away from her family since she was a child, and has no family to teach. 'S brother, regards Anna's brother as his partner.

    In order to become a husband and wife with Anna's brother, she also voluntarily resigned from her position as a saint.

    The high priest was very disappointed with her, but the original owner had decided to go with Anna's persuasion, and the high priest said nothing could keep her.

    It's just never expected that when the original owner resigned from the position of the saint, brother Anna began to change his temperament, dismissed all the pretences, and became a small gangster who could do things, beat people, and insult the original owner.

    Under such circumstances, the original owner's emotions went down day by day, from the original innocent and bright saint with a bright future to a gloomy and hopeful woman.

    And after running away from the original owner, Anna's journey to the saint was not smooth.

    Anna found that when the original owner was still in the temple, she could still feel the breath of the goddess a little, and the world was warm and bright.

    But now, all she felt was lifeless.

    The situation where all the glory and benefits belonged to her didn't happen after she had squeezed Lucy away, but she had a harder life than Lucy was when she was.

    The atmosphere around her kept Anna immersed in a depressive atmosphere all day long, even in daylight, as if she was in darkness.

    That's... the feeling of a dark god!

    Their goddess was eroded by darkness!

    The entire continent was in panic, however, no one could save the situation.

    An even greater disaster once again descended on this earth.

    It wasn't until the original owner died in depression and returned to the throne that she knew that she was the clone of the Goddess of Light.

    The gods will become clones every 100,000 years, and go to experience everything in order to maintain their nature.

    And this time, the goddess of light was actually cut into the hands of the villain.

    She maintains the purest trust in mankind, is deceived, and stunned. Those are her loyal and weak people who need her blessing and protection.

    She is extremely gentle and maintains the brightest imagination of human nature. She never expected that she would be stabbed by her piously guarded people, or even the believers who surrendered to her idol. That is the person she believes the most. ! How can she trust their voices calling for help in the future.

    The goddess of light was so wounded that she was deceived and betrayed by her followers, which changed her pride, her gentleness, and her temperament. Her heart was flooded with anger, and she could no longer hold humanity the way she did before. Trust without suspicion.

    The Goddess of Light punished Anna and her brother, but she still couldn't ease the anger in her heart. Her mind was filled with suspicion, until in the end, the originally pure and flawless divine body was polluted and fell into the darkness.

    In the end, God fell and fell.

    Lu Xi opened his eyes and roughly understood what the world was going to do.

    She came to the mortal world to experience, and the most important thing is not to be deceived and polluted by villains like Anna and her brother, to keep her mind calm, to ensure that her divinity is clean, and to focus on her own experience.

    What made Lu Xi even more concerned was that the avatar of the Dark God at this time was also in the mortal world.

END OF WORLD 13

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816K 53K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
119K 2K 113
Lu Xi dreamed that she would die in a year. After her death, because of lack of discipline, her own son grew up to become a well-known rebellious you...
2.6M 159K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
214K 4.4K 86
Title: 穿成七零炮灰媳妇 / Rebirth As A Cannon Fodder's Wife in The '70s Author: 黎未央 Chapters: 127 [COMPLETED] Liang Huan is a boss in the world of quick tran...