Entangled Knot

By _manan__

They say that being grown-up means you have survived at least three disasters and one apocalypse. Quite often... More

Author's Note
Characters sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Author note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 12

2.1K 241 45
By _manan__

Nandini's PoV

A few hours before the accident..........

Today my day started with an unexpectedly sweet moment. Nyonika aunty gave me a sweet dish and Tarak wished me success. I was touched by their words. Both Tarak and Mukthi's little gestures made me feel special and happy. This gesture of them made me feel a mixture of emotions. But Nyonika aunty's wish made me feel exhilarated. Usually, Twisha and Bhai would wish me. But I didn't get such kinds of emotions from that. When Nyonika aunty hugged me, It felt like a mother's embrace. I longed for motherly love many times before. I badly missed it. Today I felt like I got a mother's warmth in her.

I went to the court early and started preparing for the case. I was a little bit nervous as it was my first case. Abhinav sir came to wish me success and see my case. I decided to go to the courtroom. But before I could walk towards the courtroom someone tapped my shoulder making me spun around with lightning speed.

The moment I turned around I came face to face with the person who I never wanted to see in my life again.

**Aryaman Khurana **

The person because of whom I lost my peaceful life. He was the reason for my sufferings. His selfishness made my life hell.

"Heyy nandini, how are you?" he asked casually.

I jerked off his hands back and shrieked "Get away from my way."

I went inside the courtroom and sat there. His sudden appearance made me feel weak. The past memories started running in my mind like an express train. Those bad days, nightmares, sleepless nights, loneliness. I remembered everything I thought I should forget.

"It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. But I felt like I woke up into a nightmare."

Someone tapped on my shoulder. I saw Abhinav sir asking me to start my trial. But I couldn't focus on that because my mind was stuck on those dreadful days. The trial didn't go well. I got negative results on my first trial. I lost my first case. My client and Abhinav sir was continuously saying something. Even my client started shouting at me. But I didn't speak back to them. I left from there without explaining anything. I didn't know where I was going.

After many years once again I felt I was alone and there was no one to care for me. I started walking towards my home. The only place which can comfort me. When I entered my home, the loneliness made my heart cry in pain, my legs became weak and I kneeled down on the floor and cried my heart out.

I thought I was strong enough to face the world alone. But I was wrong. His one appearance made me feel weak. I wanted someone to hug me tight and say 'everything is fine'. I need someone to comfort me. But there was no one around me.

Whenever I look around myself I saw only the loneliness. Many times it made me feel safe. But now loneliness started suffocating me. I wanna run away from this but I can't. I was struck between loneliness and those memories. I sat in the same position and cried for hours. After some time I heard a knock on the door.

When I looked up I saw him standing at my doorstep. He came forward and stood in front of me. Never in my life, I wanted him to see my miserable state. So I stood up and started shouting, "Who the hell allowed you to enter my place? Why you came here? To make my life miserable again? Are you not satisfied yet? GET OUT OF MY PLACE!!!"

"Keechu uncle?" I called the security uncle.

"Nandini, I am sorry. I came here to ask for your forgiveness. I know I did wrong to you. Please forgive me" He said.

"FORGIVENESS?? For what? Ruining my life? Go away from here." I screamed with my full strength.

I saw Keechu uncle standing there.

"Please for once listen to me. I know I have ruined your life. I am sorry for that. I am not leaving from here without getting your forgiveness." I got angry at his words.

I took my bag and said, " I will not stay where you stand ".

He started saying, "Nandini, please for once listen to me " I didn't mind his words. "Uncle, move this man out of the house. I am going out." I said to Keechu uncle and went out of my house and started walking on the road.

Suddenly he came from behind and grabbed my hands. "Nandini please come inside. I am sorry. Please list-"

I stopped his speech in the middle and yelled, "LEAVE MY HAND" I tried moving out of his hold. But I couldn't.

"LEAVE ME" "I would leave you but for once hear m-" I punched on his face. His grip loosened, I took that time as an opportunity and ran away from him.

While crossing the road, I heard him shouting, "NANDINI!!". And the last thing I saw was the headlight of the car before losing my consciousness.

-------------------------------------------------

I heard a continuous beeping sound. My head was hurting really bad but my whole body felt numb. I slowly opened my eyes due to that sound. After adjusting to the bright light, I properly looked at my surroundings. I saw someone standing near me. I realised I was in a hospital. I immediately remembered what happened before few hours. His appearance, past memories, my first failure, loneliness.
I immediately got up panting heavily. But a heavy headache and sourness in my body made me flinch. Because of this, the person near me came ahead and started saying something. I found it hard to understand her words because my head was thumping hard, I couldn't move my legs and hands and I felt dizzy. I became frustrated and started shouting.

After few minutes, a doctor came inside and explained everything to me. After few examinations, he left the room. One nurse helped me to sit and told me about my family. Then Maa came and hugged me. Then she started her melodrama. But when I noticed him standing at the far end corner of the room, I loosed my senses. His presence made me remember those dreadful memories. Then I pushed my maa away.

Everyone's presence made me feel suffocated. I wanted him to leave from there. So I asked everyone to move away and leave me alone. When Nyonika aunty tried to calm me down, I lost my control and started pushing the things around me. 'He should leave from here ' this one thought was continuously running in my mind. Then the nurse asked them to leave my room.

When everyone left me, tears slid down my face as I tried to control myself. I couldn't control my emotions anymore and cried out into my own hands. After some time I heard someone calling me. When I looked up, I saw bhai standing there.

At that time He was the only person who I could rely on. I missed him at the time of my sudden marriage. If he was present there on that day, he would have never allowed papa to take such a decision. I missed him when I felt alone. I was angry at him because he couldn't come and see me. But when I saw him today in my room, I forgot all those things. One hug from him melted my heart and made me break down in front of him. All the emotions which I have been controlling for few months came out in the form of tears.

Every thought became a battle for me. Every breath was a war, and I don't think I'm winning anymore alone. I don't want any more of this try, try again stuff. I just want to go out of this. I've had it. I am so tired. I was already exhausted. I wanted him to stand near me. I was scared of being alone. After that, he asked me to take a rest. But I couldn't let him go. Because I felt he may leave me alone. He convinced me and due to the sedation, I drifted to sleep.

I was sitting alone in a dark room. I was continuously shouting for help. Many things were bursting my mind. 

"Why you left me alone here?"

"Please don't do this to me!!"

"Please don't leave me alone"

"Maa...papa....please believe me"

These thoughts were scrambling in my mind. The past incidents of my life have been sucking the breath out of me. I felt hard to breathe. I felt like something was coming near me. I can't stay there anymore. I opened my eyes and started running around. Those doors were closed. I can't go out. That place was suffocating me. I moved to the corner of the room and sat there. I buried my head between my knees and hugged myself tightly and started chanting to myself 'Nandu you're fine'.

Suddenly I heard someone calling me, "Nandu". I don't want anyone near me. So I tightened my arms around my body and shouted, "Leave me alone. Go away from here."

Then I felt a strong tap on my hands. Then I heard that person saying, "Nandu, wake up. It's just a dream. It's me your Abhi bhai. Look at me."

When I looked up I saw Abhi bhai with worry on his face. "What happened?" he asked gently rubbing my back. At that time all I need was someone who I could rely on. When He hugged me, I cried wrapping my trembling arms around him. He cooed sweet things and I became relaxed in his hold. He continued telling me everything is fine and made me laid down on the bed. When he asked me to sleep, I became nervous because I didn't want to see those memories again. But after a lot of convincing, I drifted off to sleep unknowingly.
____________________________

Why is she sacred of Aryaman? Any guesses?

Thank you for reading ❤️✨
Please vote, share and comment.

Hey Guys, Please do share your views. I am open to your opinions and comments. Thanks for the overwhelming response to the last chapter.🤗❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 4.3K 38
Manik-Nandini, Cabir-Navya were two couples madly in love with eachother. what will happen if destiny plays a cruel game on them and both the couples...
853K 63.3K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
40.9K 2.5K 19
" From the fragments of a broken start, destiny choreographs a symphony of arranged union with shared dreams and understanding, turning strangers int...
10.9M 600K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...