LIGHT IN MY LIFE OF DARKNESS

By AMBER_0501

"You think I am a fool to fall in your trap bastard?" Said the voice. "Wow you turned out to be an intelligen... More

โ—PROLOGUEโ—
CHARACTERS #List1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHARACTERS #List2
CHARACTERS #List3
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 31
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 32
Chapter 33
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 34
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
CHAPTER 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Author's note
chapter 45
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 42

43 8 2
By AMBER_0501

Kiara loved her jiju, her mentor the most. She needed him in this journey to guide her. She loved him a lot.

Adhrika's life revolved around her husband, even though she married another person but her love her sumit can never be replaced. She not only lost him but also lost something precious in her life. For which she blames herself every day, vansh was the one who partially bought her out of that trauma.

Today's day was painful for both of them.

It was sumit's death anniversary.

Kiara kept flowers on his grave and sat on her knees touching the grave, with tears falling from her eyes.

How hard she tries to be strong, she fails when she remembers sumit.

" Jiju finally I found the love of my life , he proposed yesterday jiju. I wish you were here to share my happiness jiju."

"Jiju I miss you a lot, please come back. I love you jiju please come back, I need you the most. I am tried jiju, I am not able to find a way  in this problem.Please come back and guide me."  she cries hard 

" He will always be there to guide, never fall weak because he never taught you that. Remember what he told you   see the problem in a different then you will find the way yourself ." Kiara hears a voice saying

She turns back and finds Adhrika and Vansh standing there. Kiara rubbed her tears and stood up.

Adhrika comes towards sumit's grave with tears coming out of her eyes, she keeps the bouquet and sits on her knees, Vansh goes towards her and held her shoulders, and wipes her tears saying no with his head.

Adhrika just sees him and cries hardly, Kiara was also getting tears.

Vansh says " No do not cry what did bhai   say to you  that he will always stay alive in your heart ." Kiara was happy that vansh took care of her sister well, but she was even angry that how could her sister move on so easily did she forget sumit so fast.

.Kiara could never allow anyone else the place of sumit, she was very angry seeing vansh there. She was not in her senses at all.
But she forgot that no one can take anyone's place but they will take their place.

Adhrika comes towards Kiara and asks" How are you babydoll?"

Kiara gets angry and thinks how can she talk to me even after doing so much to me in my life

" It is none of your concern and no one is here so stop showing your fake concern. Oh your husband is here right, sorry continue your acting " Kiara pushes and shouts at her

" I am sorry, please forgive me."Adria pleads her 

" For what are you sorry, for making my life hell or for giving jiju's place to someone else or for showing fake love to jiju ."

Adhrika just stumbled back, vanish holds her firmly 

" Babydoll I can never replace Sumit in my heart." adhrika says with tears rolling down her cheek

" Oh yes, that is why you married someone else right. I believe you." Kiara says sarcastically

Adhrika was just shaken to see this behavior, Vansh was just a second away to burst at her. But he controlled himself.

But it was like he could not control it anymore, seeing adhrika crying like that.

Vansh just comes forward and stands in front of Kiara and says dangerously " You have all the rights to say her about the things she told to you in the past, confront her, but you have no right to question her love towards the sumit, you may not accept me as your jiju but I repeat no one means no one says anything to my wife. You think you are the only one who suffered, do you even knew what she went through, oh yes you knew because you kept your people know about your family well beings. But do not forget who I am and do you think I will let them collect information about her. She did wrong but did you ever come near her and ask her how she was, questioned her why she told those things to you. What was her fault that she had to lose everything?  I always kept informers away having a hope that you will come and check about her wellbeing. Thank you she does not need your protection in her life as long as her husband is alive. You think if you keep informers or some people they will say you everything. Will they say the pain she is going through or hurdles she has to cross mentally every day. Never think that you only suffered the most in life, because they're also people who suffered more than you. Do you think only you lost everything than a reality check for you Ms.Kiara arnav Raichand she lost everything in one day and do you know what it is?" 

Adhrika holds his hand before he continues. Vansh just controls himself and nods

Kiara was shocked listening to everything, yes she never got information about adhrika and even about her twin.

Kiara just goes away she was still thinking that adhrija never loved to submit and she betrayed him.

Adhrika falls on her knees and cries hard, she cries for the mistake she did, she cries remembering sumit and also the most beautiful thing she lost in this world, she cries remembering her childhood, she cries for not being able to reciprocate the love to vansh.

Vansh hugs her, she weeps like a little kid on his chest, he kisses her forehead and says " Wipe your tears now and go keep the bouquet." 

Adrikha goes towards another grave and keeps the bouquet and cries holding the grave 

She says" I am sorry please forgive me. I am sorry. " 

Vansh also gets tears seeing the grave and Adhrika's condition.

Adhrika runs from there, she was unable to bear anything now

Vansh goes near sumit's grave and says" I will take care of her and hope you always support us in the future."

Vansh goes and finds adhrika weeping sitting inside the car

He was there with her every moment, he saw her tears her pain, her agony, her fight with her nightmares, her apologies to the person she lost, she yearn to see Kiara and apologize her

He knew that what adhrika told was wrong and it can never be forgotten but that person was too broken to even say something, the only thing revolving in her brain and her heart was the death of two people she planned to spend future with.

He just loved her very much even after knowing that she may never be able to reciprocate his feelings

Kiara's pov
I do not if I was wrong or right. But I was very angry at her for marrying someone else and giving jiju's place to someone else.
I told her that I have no problem, but today everything buried deep inside just busted, I just felt to confront her more. I will always hate her for making me like this and giving love which only jiju deserved to someone else.
Authors pov
She was angry but one thing is that Kiara is like that. She loved Sumit that much, it is hard to even explain that bond. She just feels that Adhrika is doing injustice to him.
But now her main problem was catching the bastard responsible for all these happenings
She received data about him but she is unable to find him out, it is like he just disappeared.
She was thinking about how to bring this fool out of his hiding or if there is something else she failed to find out.
She felt that she saw that face somewhere. 
So sjecalled Samantha and asked her to go through the details she met through business and check if this person is there. She could not even take someone's help because she did not want them to be in danger
Krish came running towards Kiara with a phone in his hand.
Kiara  just left her work and bend his height
"Bua see this ish sho cool."
Kiara observes the app it was like, she was connecting the dots.
She just uploaded the picture in the app and added some filters.
The person's face was there in front of her.
It was a very silly trick but it worked for her.
She recognized the person.
She remembers this person, she met him during a charity ball
He was a very weird person. When he came to talk to her, she introduced himself, he saw her with love, affection, proudness but suddenly he started glaring at her and his eyes were red. It was the first time she noticed a person like that. He was very weird and Kiara could never forget him.

She took out a photograph  from a drawer which was given by her parents during adhrika's marriage.
Her guess was correct.

HEY HOPED YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

WHO DO YOU THINK THE PERSON IS ?

DO YOU THINK KIARA WAS RIGHT ?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ADHRIKA FACED IN THE PAST?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VANSH -ADHRIKA'S BOND?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VANSH DEFENDING ADHRIKA? WAS HE RIGHT OR WRONG?

So guys here are my thoughts for today.
Everyone thinks physical pain is more compared to mental pain.
But according to me both are equal. Mental pain is very dangerous . Every minute when ever you see a similar situation in life those words which people told will be coming back in your mind.
At a point it becomes so bad that you will have a thought are they correct even though we know they are wrong. It just disturbs the trust on yourself.

Everyone one says ignore the society's words. Yes they are correct but guys it is not as easy as you say . Nothing can be forgotten in life they are just hidden or closed in your mind. They will open up some time or other . So try to say to people in a comforting manner which gives the trust back that yes why I did not think that way instead of saying just forget their words and do your buissness .

Do not think money can buy everything in life. Some people are there in life who have everything in life but only  one thing that is missing that is love ....... to say this is the most means most important thing for children in life .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 214 9
Shivansh exclaimed,"I have been the devil ruling the hell throughout my life but she made me feel what it is to hold the heaven in my hands." ~ "Keep...
26.3K 1K 38
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
166K 5.5K 45
๐Ÿ”ž๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ: ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐Ÿ”ž ๐๐ƒ๐… ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š (๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐๐€๐†๐„๐’) ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐•๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐๐‹๐„...
210K 10.3K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...