The Beautiful Lady Is Lonely...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 女配独自美丽 AUTHOR: 桃枝丸丸 In every world, there are always some female partners who are bl... More

WORLD 1 CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
WORLD 2 CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
WORLD 3 CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
WORLD 4 CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
WORLD 5 CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
WORD 6 CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
WORLD 7 CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
WORLD 8 CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
WORLD 9 CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
WORLD 10 CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
WORLD 11 CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
WORLD 12 CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
WORLD 13 CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144
CHAPTER 145
CHAPTER 146
CHAPTER 147
CHAPTER 148
CHAPTER 149
LAST WORLD CHAPTER 150
CHAPTER 151
CHAPTER 152
CHAPTER 153
CHAPTER 154
CHAPTER 155
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 41

1.5K 35 0
By CN_SweetSmile

   Lu Xi took Cao Qibao's hand to his parents' house.

    As soon as I got out of the elevator, I heard a sharp scream from the front, the howling and cursing echoed in the corridor, which was very ear-piercing.

    Lu Xi's eyebrows sank, he patted Cao Qibao's head comfortingly, and said in a low voice, "Don't be afraid." A

    group of people were already gathered in front of them, looking down at the woman who was sitting on the ground and howling and crying.

    This person is Lu Xi's mother-in-law.

    She was not cleaned up, she still kept the appearance of being splashed by Lu Xi-red oil on her body, plus she was crying, and she looked disgusting and embarrassed.

    Look again—Look at Lu Xi's parents. At this moment, they are so embarrassed that they are at a loss. They want to persuade Lu Xi's mother-in-law and go into the house to say something, but her mother-in-law doesn't.

    Cao Xiuying just wanted to cry at the door, and everyone knew it.

    To Cao Xiuying, face is optional, but to Lu Xi's parents, such a farce is as uncomfortable as someone slaps them on the face.

    "Mother-in-law! If you have something to say, you have to make trouble like this. You bother your neighbors like this! Eh! Do you sin!" Lu Guoxiong frowned fiercely, almost unable to suppress his anger.

    It's really a talented person who met a soldier, and it's unreasonable.

    Cao Xiuying is so savage, scolding if he speaks, or cry if he doesn't speak, because they are justified and unreasonable. Now being surrounded by neighbors to study, like a monkey playing, Lu Guoxiong's face is about to fade.

    "

    Closed the door, you are your own family, how can I tell you?" Cao Xiuying cried, pointing to the embarrassment mark on her body, and cursed: "Your daughter, I have never seen such a sturdy girl. I am No mother-in-law, even if you don’t respect us, just hit me. I know that you people in the city have a high vision and look down on our country folks, but you don’t bring such bullies!"

    "I can't afford to sleep for three poles every day. This is going to be beaten and scolded in our country! Of course, I don't dare. I just said a few words to her and asked her to take care of her home. She was fine, and left with the child. I run away from home! This is not to take me as a mother-in-law at all! My son's hard work in the wind and rain outside, and all the money has been handed over to her. My mother-in-law is not worthy-filial piety Say, I'm still a bad person. I...I don't live me! If you don't tell me today, I will die here!"

    With that, Cao Xiuying was about to hit the wall. Of course, she was just acting, not really looking for life. Lu Guoxiong and his wife took control of Cao Xiuying.

    The eyes of the neighbors began to become subtle.

    They have very little excitement to watch on weekdays. Of course, they are all very interested when there is such a fierce big news.

    Don't look at the well-dressed and kind people of the Lu family, but the common saying goes well. People who know people know their faces and don't know their hearts. People who are hypocritical on the surface don't know what virtues secretly. If what this rural woman said is true, then the Lu family would be too snobbish.

    Lu Xi usually looks well-behaved and very gentle, but it's like this in private. Fortunately, he didn't introduce him to his son or nephew. Otherwise, wouldn't they be the one who is responsible for the housekeeping lawsuit today?

    Lu Xi burst into anger, pulled the crowd away, and tried to squeeze in.

    Lu Guoxiong, who was holding a pair of chests and fainted, immediately calmed down when he saw Lu Xi. Looking at her, he asked sternly, "Xi'er, you came just right, what is going on?" The

    neighbors also turned their eyes to Lu Xi, their eyes full of scrutiny.

    This-look, immediately frightened.

    Lu Xi's description seemed a bit more miserable than Cao Xiuying! The clothes were crumpled, they were torn apart, and the forehead was still wounded. Even the exposed skin of his arm was covered with red marks, as if he had been beaten.

    The injury of Lu Xi's forehead had already solidified and no blood bleeds anymore. But on the way here, Lu Xi was cruel again, and pulled it down again. At this time, blood was flowing, looking terrible and miserable.

    In the end, he was still a neighbor. Although he was watching the excitement, he was obviously bullied when he saw Lu Xi's appearance. For the time being, he couldn't take care of the excitement. Instead, he looked at her in doubt, and wanted to ask questions, but the occasion did not crash.

    Lu Xi showed a look that was more confused and innocent than them, looked around, then yelled and asked the onlookers: "Auntie Ye, Uncle Zhao, why are you all around my door? What happened?"

    Lu When the mother saw the honor of Lu Xi, the anger in her heart pierced and went out. She only cared, and asked hurriedly: "Xi'er, you...what the hell is going on with you?!"

    Lu Xi listened. Then, there was a sad, wry smile at the corner of his mouth, like crying but not crying, like smiling but not smiling, and the smile contained a lot of sadness and helplessness. He clearly looked at his mother with teardrops in his eyes, but he smiled forcefully: "No, I'm fine, this is...I fell by myself, and it has nothing to do with other people."

    —Speaking, —Covering my own wound. Her cuffs were wiped with blood, and the mottled blood stains were even more frightening.

    Lu Guoxiong furrowed his brows, his heart was burning with anger.

    Even if his daughter is no longer char siu or confused, it is his daughter! In this way, where does he have any thoughts of accountability, he just wants to get the person who beat Luxi out and beat him up a hundred times!

    "Xier, who beat you? Say it, dad is your decision! Now in a society under the rule of law, I don't believe that anyone can ignore the law and lawlessness!" Lu Guoxiong already had a candidate in his mind.

    He guessed that it was Cao Hongliang, and no one except him could let Lu Xi suffer such grievances.

    But at this moment, Lu Xi's mouth seemed to be sewn on—like, just crying, not talking.

    She looks more miserable and pitiful in this way.

    People are empathetic and sympathize with the weak. Before Lu Xi appeared, they felt that-the embarrassed Cao Xiuying took care of Li, and Lu Xi appeared,-the cursing Cao Xiuying became abominable.

    The neighbors' uncles and aunts were asking Lu Xi with concern about how the injury was caused.

    Lu Guoxiong said solemnly: "Did Cao Hongliang beat you? This kid! See if I don't take care of him!"

    Cao Xiuying's eyes were rolling, thinking about how to exonerate herself,—heard Lu Guoxiong actually got involved with her baby son, she immediately stopped doing it, and screamed: "It makes no sense! She clearly said yes. What does it have to do with my son when I fell? It's my body, she did it, why don't you give me the shot? God, what's the truth?" The

    crowd went quiet for a while.

    -Cao Qibao, who was following his mother, blinked and dangled tears, and-cried, it looked distressing.

    The adults couldn't tell, the others turned their eyes on the children.

    "Qi Bao, tell grandma what's wrong with mom? Did someone beat her?" Mother Lu knelt down and asked Cao Qibao.

    Cao Xiuying also said: "My dear grandson, you saw it just now. It was your mother who poured red oil on me. A good boy can't lie. You can tell them if it is true."

    Cao Qibao-saw her and cried. It's more intense. He shook his head suddenly, loudly: "No, no I did not see my mother !! I did not hit my grandmother !! ooo !!!!"

    Everyone face downcast.

    No one asked the child if his grandmother beat his mother, but he said to himself that he hadn't seen it. Isn't it a sight, but can't you say that you are threatened?

    A short sentence reveals too much information.

    Lu Guoxiong immediately said: "Wow, that's the way it is. It turns out that my daughter lived like this in your house! No wonder her grandmother failed to return for her birthday a few days ago! It turned out that you were beaten to see people!"

    Lu The mother's tears also fell, crying too hard to herself: "You still scolded her, saying that she has a small family and forgot everyone. You people are really awkward! You have no conscience! Since childhood, I have not been willing to move her-root Fingers!" The

    mother-in-law actually abused her daughter-in-law, and in turn beat-rake, crying to the door of the house. Had it not been for Lu Xi's timely return, wouldn't the dirty water be splashed down?

    His appearance was simple, but secretly he was too dark-hearted.

    Neighbors also scolded: "Everyone can come in casually, pay so much property fees every year, what is the property for?"

    "Yes, call to make a complaint."

    "We simply don't take the safety of our head of household into consideration. "

    Everyone talked about each other, and Cao Xiuying's complexion changed drastically.

    What's Cao Qibao—Sorry, the wind that fell to her just now turned aside? This shouldn't be!

    Cao Xiuying continued to cry and curse, showing off the posture of cursing in the countryside and neighbors.

    However, this time, it did not arouse the sympathy of other people, and could only wait for the security to send her out.

    Cao Xiuying panicked, annoyed and anxious, and in a hurry, she jumped and scolded: "You wait for me! How dare you count your mother and me! I still want to enter this door of my house!"

    She took her own prestige and found it back. -To save face and leave triumphantly. But they missed the sullen and sadness in the eyes of the Lu Family and his wife.

    Cao Xiuying obviously couldn't pretend this, and threatened Lu Xi in front of them! What a big tone!

    After the crowd dispersed, Lu Guoxiong and his wife took Lu Xi mother and son to the community hospital. After a brief visit, they grabbed some medicine and returned.

    The incident of Cao Xiuying's uproar had been spread long ago, but Lu Xi's arrival made the wind turn around. Everyone sympathized with them and knew that Lu Xi had been treated badly at Cao's house.

    Lu Xi didn't pretend that there was nothing wrong. Instead, he was weak and leaning on his father's shoulder, as if he could faint at any time. -On the way, I met many acquaintances, who saw Lu Xi's sickness in his eyes, and went to the community hospital.-Unfortunately, Cao Hongliang's reputation was secretly rumored.

    Cao Hongliang, this kid, has often been in and out of this place since he fell in love with Lu Xi in college. Even when I work in the company, I have contact with many seniors in this community.

    The social circle in the same place is actually a society of acquaintances. As long as Cao Hongliang is still in the asylum of Lu Guoxiong, he cannot escape from this circle.

    At this time, Lu Guoxiong, who was so angry with his daughter's injury, wanted to split his eyes, intending to teach the son-in-law who didn't know the heights—a lesson.

    "I said at the beginning, you are not suitable, you have to marry him. Now it's fine, if you are so embarrassed, let's not talk about it. How can you live this day?"

    Lu Xi cried silently,— Deputies beating and scolding.

    Lu Guoxiong gritted his teeth and wanted to teach Cao Hongliang a lesson, but taking into account his daughter and grandson, he couldn't kill him. After all, his daughter loves Cao Hongliang, it is really a match between the mountains and the world, and he is really mad at him!

    When he gritted his teeth and planned to send Cao Hongliang to suffer for a while, he was always meek and could not tolerate others saying that Cao Hongliang was not good. Lu Xi whispered, "Dad, I was wrong before, but now I just want to get a divorce."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 4.4K 86
Title: 穿成七零炮灰媳妇 / Rebirth As A Cannon Fodder's Wife in The '70s Author: 黎未央 Chapters: 127 [COMPLETED] Liang Huan is a boss in the world of quick tran...
133K 1.7K 56
https://m.shubaow.net/231/231307/ Author: Jing Orange Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-18 Latest: Chapter 56 Weddings. (End of te...
2.7M 161K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
11.6K 155 8
Author: Chao Hao Category: Through Rebirth 1. After Chi was reborn early, she realized that she was a brainless female partner who loved the hero in...