the complete future from the...

By rianne322008

mdzs life's from another dimension it means characters will see the future but that future they see is their... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19

chapter 17

3.5K 130 52
By rianne322008

Wei Wuxian was just strolling around lotus pier which he does many times.

Madam Yu hummed and looked at Wei wuxian.

Wei Wuxian raised both of his arms and internally said ' its normal!'

He looked at the pretty maidens that are waving their handkerchief to him.

Lan Wangji's fist that was unclenched was again clenched because of Jealousy.

His blood that was running in a normal rate and that was cold turned Hot in jealousy and envy for the maidens

His Blood pressure looks like it would explode in any second right now that Wei Wuxian put a hand on his Hand to calm him down.

He sighed shakily , he knew it was childish to be jealous just because of his boyfriend looking at those Maidens .

But he just cant help it!

One of the maidens called out
" Wei-gongzi!" He looked at the maiden .

Jin Guangshan looked at the young lady with a lustful gaze that Jiang Cheng internally gagged at.

Nie Huaisang as an internally Gentleman himself hidden by the weak coward mask of his , wanted to stab Jin Guangshan's eyes with his fan.

' but i dont wanna taint my fan with such tainted blood of his ' Nie Huaisang thought .

The Maiden's beauty is average , she wore pastel pink and pastel yellow robes with her hair tied in half buns and designed with a white ribbon and a hair pin . Her face had some light white foundation and she had lipgloss and she had light red rough on her cheeks . Her eyes were ice blue . Her hair was silky black and was straight and long . She had a smile on her face while her gaze was at wei wuxian.

Wei Wuxian snickered looking at Jiang Cheng and teased " eh! Jiang Cheng do you want HER as Your Wife?".

Jiang Cheng's Face looked like a boiled ripped tomato .

They could even see the imaginary boiling sound going outside his ears because of anger.

Wei Wuxian smiled at the familiar face , he remembered this maiden was the one who gave him free watermelons when he was hungry after training.

Jiang Yanli raised a teasing eyebrow at Wei Wuxian.

And Lan Wangji kept glaring at the screen.

Wei Wuxian smiled then waved his hand to the Maiden and the Maiden blushed and covered half of Her face with her sleeve and Her Friends laughed happily.

One of the Jin disciples asked his friend " is Wei-gongzi that Popular in Yunmeng?" .

His friend Nodded slowly and replied " I think so ".

He knew She only see Him as a friend , as He see Her as one too.

Lan Wangji finally calmed down hearing that —Needed— sentence

Wei wuxian sighed gratefully at his future self but then...

Wei Wuxian asked the maidens " what can i do for you beautiful guniang's?"

Wei Wuxian cursed his future self now internally .

Lan Wangji again was jealous hearing that sentence .

Wei wuxian thought ' is Lan Zhan really THAT prone to jealousy?!' he thought with a sigh .

Nie huaisang who was watching The newly couple fanned himself .

' bless you wei-xiong ' he thought.

One of her friends wearing a blue robes laughed and said " nothing Wei-gongzi!" .

Wei Wuxian said " i have to go , goodbye ladies !" He bowed and they waved goodbye then he ran .

Lan Wangji thought bitterly ' finally '

He ran , then went to his Shidi's and his one and only lovable angry lotus shidi and Tang-di named Jiang Cheng

Jiang Cheng who's face was already the same color as his original one and was relaxed.

Turned into red hearing the phrase
' Lovable Angry Lotus Shidi and Tang-di named Jiang Cheng' .

Jiang Fengmian covered his mouth before he could spit the tea he just drank

Wei Wuxian shouted " Xiao-shidi's , my Tang-di!" . Then his xiao shidi's looked at him the same time Jiang Cheng looked at him.

Jiang Cheng looked at him from top to bottom and sighed the longest sigh that day and face palmed himself hardly .

Jiang Cheng too did the same thing his future Self did .

And the most of the crowd laughed seeing that.

His Xiao shidi's jumped at the sound of a loud slap on their sides .

Nie Mingjue who was holding his Sabre " bad for them" he muttered.

Lan Xichen laughed and said " true true".

Wei Wuxian of course didnt see anything wrong since Jiang Cheng slapping himself in the face isnt a rare occurrence.

Jiang Cheng sputtered " what Not rare occurrence?!" He said.

Nie Huaisang said " Jiang-xiong in Cloud recesses every single time you see Wei-xiong you would always face palm ".

Jiang Cheng said " You too Huaisang?!"

Nie Huaisang nods innocently

Wei Wuxian teased " A-cheng , stop slapping yourself in the face . Your face might be flat as a hot cake if you do" He laughed out loud .

Jin zixuan imagined a flat faced Jiang Cheng wearing a girl dress and dancing like a monkey .

He tried to keep his laugh and he did succeed but eventually he choked on his saliva.

His Shidi's teased Jiang Cheng too until Jiang Cheng pouted and shouted "it will not be flat!" He stomped going to Jiang Yanli's room .

Jiang Yanli said "it will be bumpy?" She asked Jiang Cheng

Jiang Cheng said " No! I—" but was cut of with the screen.

His shidi's laughed playfully but went to back to their training after Wei Wuxian told them he had to go to Jiang Cheng again.

Wei wuxian looked at Jiang Cheng " see thats how i love you" he said then wiped a fake tear.

Jiang Cheng hissed like a snake and Yu Ziyuan just rolled her eyes about it.

Good thing Lan Wangji didnt hear it coz if he did . He would've be Jealous Af.

Wei Wuxian ran to his Tang-jie's room which Jiang Cheng just stomped go to there.

Jin Zixuan asks Jiang Yanli " is it normal for them to go in your room?"

Jiang Yanli replied " Yes , if they ever need help i could help them " she laughs softly .

Jin Zixuan's eyes softened hearing her laugh and Madam Jin could see that

He knocked the door and said " Tang-jie?" It was silent until a manly hand grabbed his collar and pulled him inside.

His ( Wei Wuxian's) friends called Wei Wuxian's name worriedly thinking he would be killed by someone.

He was pushed into the ground and a man climbed on him and sat down on his stomach and tickled him.

Jiang Cheng hit the palm of his hand on the table " Who dare hurts you?!" He shouted.

Lan Xichen said "Jiang-gongzi , are you okay?" He looked at Jiang cheng.

Jiang Cheng's head has Viens on his head and he looks like he blows imaginary fire on his mouth for how much anger he is consuming.

How does someone consume anger , Lan Xichen does NOT know .

Lan Xichen does not admit but it is Very tempting to squish that vien on Jiang Cheng's forehead

He laughed until Tears gathered in His eyes and a voice said " HMPH! Its my revenge after you teasing me you idiot!" Then the weight on his chest faded and a thump sound was created on his right side

Wei wuxian asked " doesnt that voice sound familiar?" He muttered to himself

He wiped his tears and looked at his right side to see Jiang Cheng puffed his cheeks and pouting like a child and crossing his arms like a child .

There was food on each of their assigned table , so of course people there was hungry they ate .

Poor Jiang Fengmian he was eating rice while looking at the screen and when he did . He laughed that he choked on his rice then a rice flew from his nose to Yu Ziyuan's face.

Yu Ziyuan's eyes twitched when the rice was on her forehead .

She gritted out " Jiang....Feng....MIAN!!!" She really looked like she would murder him.

People cowered seeing her explode , that including Jiang Fengmian.

Jiang Fengmian shakes his hand "San-niang , I—" but then he was knocked out by a slap on his face by Yu Ziyuan A.K.A Violet spider

Qingheng-jun sipped his tea ' I pray for your soul Jiang-xiong ' he thought.

He heard a soft laugh and he looked ahead and saw his Tang-jie sitting down on a chair and infront of her is a table with 3 bowls full of soup.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng cheered seeing her.

Jiang Yanli blushed seeing that.

Wei Wuxian's mouth watered and he ran there towards his Tang-jie leaving a screeching Jiang Cheng on the floor .

Nie Mingjue closed his eyes to not laugh not loud .

But Nie Huaisang poked his Fan on his ribs so He laughed.

Some people looked at Nie Mingjue shocked seeing the fearful Chifeng-zun laugh.

His Tang-jie laughed seeing him in a hurry and he hurriedly sat down and looked at Jiang Cheng who was walking towards Them.

Jiang Cheng glared at him and huffed then sat beside Him and his Tang-jie placed the bowls infront of them .

Lan Wangji asked " Jiang-Guniang , maybe in the future you could teach me how to cook that?" He looks at Jiang Yanli who smiled with her eyes in cresents and closed

Jiang Yanli smiled " Of course I'd be glad to Lan er-gongzi , You will be my brother-in-law anyway" she said.

She opened her eyes to look at Lan Wangji with a Warning gaze full of danger and poison just like her mother's gaze .

Lan Wangji shivered seeing that with other people that saw her too including Jin Zixuan.

Her eyes literally said " If you will not be, then pray for your own well being. Break my cousin's heart then i will Break your bones and turn them to ashes with your meat being peeled slowly"  Yu Ziyuan smiled seeing her gaze.

Jiang Cheng Shivered seeing her gaze even Nie Huaisang did

Lan Qiren thought ' a angel in the outside but if you touch her bottom line then she would turn into a devil'

Nie Mingjue and Lan Xichen gulped (fearfully) looking at her gaze.

Wei wuxian did not see her dangerous gaze.

The other Clan disciples shivered because the temperature turned strangely cold seeing Jiang-Guniang's gaze.

Wei Wuxian looked at his Tang-jie and Her gaze turned into the Normal gentle gaze when she looked at him.

The people let out the breath they were Holding.

Lan Xichen thought ' what a family you would join to , Wangji'

When They were going to gobble up the soup a knock was heard outside the door

"Da-shijie , Er-shixiong , Da-shixiong . Jiang-Zhongzhu called for three of you" a voice said.

Their attention was back at the screen .

Wei Wuxian , Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng looked at each other and stood up .

Then they went to the door and opened the door to see their (七) Qi-Shidi standing in front of the door

Wei Wuxian said " Hello ,Qi-shidi ".

Wei wuxian said " isnt Qi-shidi so cute ? Right A-cheng?" He asks Jiang Cheng.

Lan Wangji's eyes twitched and Jiang Cheng saw that and breathed in not replying to Wei Wuxian.

His Qi-shidi smiled at him and replied "Hello , Da-shixiong".

His Tang-jie Jiang Yanli said to Qi-shidi " Qi-shidi , can you bring the soup with us?" She pointed at the soup.

"The soups look goods"

"I wanna try that"

"Me too!"

Disciples from other sects started talking about the soup that Jiang Yanli made.

Qi-shidi nods and runs to get the soup then followed Jiang Yanli in going to the direction of the Main Part of lotus pier or the Meeting room .

Then the screen turned into lotuses that bloomed .

Nie Huaisang stood up and streched and Wei Wuxian followed until their bodies were not stiff anymore.

Nie Huaisang said " that was quite long".

Wei Wuxian said " not quite" he winks

But then he hears a huff on his right and he looks like Lan Wangji who averts his gaze seeing that he heard him.

Wei Wuxian sighed ' its going to be a Longgggg day ' he thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Sizhui By JRK

Fanfiction

3.7K 257 23
"Love is not something we are prepared for and it is something which you will get when you least prepared for it. It will change your whole life for...
83.6K 5.9K 29
[Completed] BOOK 2 OF WHERE I BELONG -A Modern AU- Seven years after the painful separation from his former lover, Wei Wuxian had determined to leave...
23.5K 1.9K 25
Song lan look at them and said sharply,"this marriage will not happen........The person whoever lan wangji marries die....that is,first partner of la...
43.8K 2.7K 18
Wangxian omega ff zhanyi omega ff twin brothers love story ❤️ Lan wangji ❤️ Wei wuxian Wei zhan ❤️lan yibo Yizhan English omega fanfiction Love can c...