The Blue Moon Love

Door _lakshanaaa_

Jay, a successful game developer can see the future as a glimpse during blue moon days. He considers it as a... Meer

Prologue
Receiving the marriage news
Dora the explorer
Barging into the bathroom
Husband duties
Movie date
Be my wife just for a day
Jay's back turned into a trampoline?
Favourite position?
The team dinner
Revealing the truth
The shocking news
Sweet comfort
The disastrous dish
Seeking advice from Love guru
Watching dirty things?
Meeting with Ex?
Amaira a robber?
Wooing a brick
Crackhead spotted at the crossroad?
Give me the damn divorce!
Kiss me everywhere
The Interview
The oversized obstruction
The Climax
Epilogue

A night to remember

1.4K 97 202
Door _lakshanaaa_

Amaira's POV:

"Sir, what are you doing? Where are you going? Hospital is inside the city, where are you taking us?" I asked anxiously but he didn't reply.

I turned my head to see Jay but his eyes were closed. Is he unconscious? Am I left alone with this potential psycho killer then? I could feel my head pound due to the spike in my anxiety level. I caught Jay's arm and shook it wildly in an attempt to wake him up. Since he showed no reaction, I turned his head towards me and slapped both of his cheeks one after the other repeatedly.

"Jay! Jay! Wake up! Save me! You might die peacefully while you're still unconscious but I will probably have a painful death. Save me and go back to unconsciousness." I said and went on with slapping his cheek.

The cab driver stopped the car in the middle of a forest outside the city. It was dark and eerily silent except for the cricket sounds. He got out of his seat and my heart was at the tip of my tongue, waiting to fall out. His face was covered with a mask and the darkness of the night made it difficult for me to recognise his uncovered features. He opened the door on Jay's side and grabbed his hand.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I yelled. He paid no heed to my words and started pulling him out. He rolled him over and pulled him completely out of the car by making his feet fall out first, followed by his upper body. I got out of the car myself before he throws me out in the same manner. I rushed over towards them, gulping my fear and mustering the courage to save my husband.

Before I could reach them, the driver got into the car and locked it. He reversed the car and drew away from the place. My mind was relieved by a percent when the potential psycho killer vanished from the place. Yet my heart was thumping aloud with panic owing to the fact that we were stranded in the middle of a dark forest.

I looked around for some sort of help knowing I would be a fool to expect someone to be here at this hour on a new year's eve, unless they are kidnapped by a psycho like us. Maybe if there were psycho twins who think alike I would be lucky to have a victim mate.

Busy in my thoughts I totally forgot if my husband was already dead or still alive coping with a headache. There is no way in hell that idiot is going to die before uttering I love you. I won't let it happen.

I averted my gaze towards Jay to see him standing in attention. My heart which was at the tip of my tongue slipped out, startled by the sudden erection in front of me. I caught it before it fell on the floor and get soiled and put it back into my mouth. I swallowed it hard so that it reached my rib. Jay started walking slowly into the woods. His movements were uneven and his body swayed left and right. He walked sideways rather than walking in a straight line.

"Hey! Jay!" I called out. He continued to walk without responding. I ran behind him to catch up with him.

"Man, are you high on weed?" I exclaimed on reaching him.

"Eh?" Jay asked turning behind to look at me. His eyes were red and half-closed. Nobody would believe it if I say he is not intoxicated.

"I mean are you high on pain? Did your brain become faulty due to that headache you had earlier?" I asked him.

Without bothering to reply he continued to walk forward. Even though his steps weren't firm, it was fast. I was always behind him by a few feet. It was like he was eagerly strolling towards his favourite restaurant. At least if he walked in the opposite direction we might reach home in a day or two.

The land mounted upwards and I looked up to find a small mountain in front. There was some light on top making me doubt if it was a volcano. Jay climbed up the slant and I followed him to stop him from reaching the top. Walking on an upward slope was very difficult and I was not able to reach him.

"Hey stop." I said panting.

No response.

"You deaf dumbo, stop man."

No response.

His full focus was on reaching the top.  Though it was difficult for him to walk straight he found no difficulty in climbing up. Now a new doubt raised in my mind.

"Hey wait! Are you perhaps running away from me? If that's the case tell me at once. I don't want to waste my energy in vain. I'll start walking home instead. Or if you are running to safeguard your balls, don't worry I won't damage it. I know its importance." I yelled.

Jay stopped walking on hearing me. At last, some reaction. He turned back and said, " You're indeed wasting you're energy Amaira." His body language changed and he no longer looked like someone who was sick. He continued speaking, "Don't waste your energy on shouting nonsense and follow me before it is dawn. Simply babbling like an All India Radio."

"Huh?" How dare he? He won't talk and wouldn't let me talk too. Sadist! I started walking at a fast speed, gathering all my leftover strength. But where am I going?

"Jay but we are walking in the wrong direction. Sober up and think properly. Do we live on top of a hill inside a dark forest? Do you have compound fights with lions and tigers?" I asked.

Jay stopped walking, took an about-turn, and walked hurriedly towards me. He grabbed my wrist and yanked it closer to him. His hand went underneath my knee and before I could know, I was in his arms. He threw me up in the air a little bit, to position me correctly.

"This mouth won't shut, will it? One more word out of it, I'm going to throw you down from here." He warned.

"Okay." I said feebly.

"Hmm? Want me to throw?" He asked extending his arms which were folded, carrying me in them. I was parallel to the ground away from his body. I looked down and calculated in my mind what would happen if he puts me down. I would go rolling down the cliff like Jack and break my crown. And he would come down tumbling later like Jill. What a nice sight it would be to watch? But unlike jack who went home and bound his head with vinegar and brown paper, I would go to hell and bind my head with boiling oil. Shuddered at the thought, I shook my head wildly and zipped my mouth.

"Close your eyes too if you don't want to go tumbling down." He said and I obeyed. The rest of the ride was like a rollercoaster with ups and downs and constant readjusting positions. Jay stopped and put me down gently on reaching a point.

"May I open my eyes now?" I asked afraid if he would still push me down. I felt a bright light strike my eyelash which made me feel sensitive.

"Wait a second." He said and I heard footsteps. I sensed Jay's presence behind me and his hands clutched my shoulders.

"Open it now." He said.

I slowly opened my eyes to come into contact with a blinding light. Getting accustomed to the light after being in dark for so long was a difficult task. I looked around everywhere except the source of the light. I rolled my eyeballs and adjusted my eyes.

I was paralyzed by the sight in front of me. There were rose petals from my toes up to the arc which was decorated with roses and leaves. There were lights, a table, two chairs, and lots of flowers in front of me.  I could barely conceal my overwhelming excitement on realising what was happening. My heart raced wildly and my hands started trembling. My knees turned weak and I felt like I would fall anytime. I couldn't hold back the smile that formed on my lips and began grinning like a child.

I clutched the dress on top of my chest and closed my fist tightly. I turned left to notice Jay admiring me with an extended hand. I raised my eyebrow like asking what. He signalled me to place mine above his hand and I did so. He led the way to the arc and I followed. We walked down the path covered in rose petals. I was literally walking on air enthralled by the feel. I was more happier than I deserved to be.

The decorations matched our dresses and Jay's efforts, made it look more beautiful. Not even in my wild fantasy, I had dreamt of myself being treated like a queen. Little did I expect Jay to be doing all this. The highest expectation I had of him was that he would be throwing the words 'I love you' in an argument, out of nowhere and without any great emotions. Like I did. Again and again the thoughts of whether I deserve all this flashed in my mind. This was too unrealistic and romantic, like the ones I saw in movies and on social media.  Glad there wasn't any crowd spectating our sweet moment and killing our privacy.

Ok wait! Don't jump to conclusions. This guy is still capable of ruining the romantic mood. Let's wait and see if he successfully confesses.

We stopped on reaching under the arch facing each other. He held my other hand with his free hand. He gripped both of my hands tight and jerked them. He cleared his throat and let out a nervous laugh. I felt tingles all over my body moving in all directions.

"You like it?" He asked nervously.

"That's an unanswerable question, Jay. I have no idea how to describe it. I just can't confine it within liking. It's more than that. Something you can't even imagine." I said honestly.

"Oh! You're wrong. It is not something I can't imagine. I suffered from the same problem all these days." He said shyly.

"What?"

"Okay, I'm getting started. Don't get nervous. Be cool. Come on inhale." *inhales* "Exhale." *exhales" He was more like speaking to himself.

"Amaira." He uttered and my nervousness escalated. This might be the moment and I don't know if I'm prepared. I wanted him to tell it out very badly but now when he does I'm afraid. I don't want this moment to end. The wait gave me pleasure, the moment will give me more but I'm not sure what will happen after that. I'm getting addicted to the sensation his words and touch give me. The reaction in my heart and stomach due to him is one of my great guilty pleasures. I want it to be there for lifelong.

"Yeah." I replied. I was curious to hear what he was going to say. I have a feeling I won't be content with just three words to describe his love. I'm greedy and I want more. Speak till the sunrise and I'll say yes.

"First of all, I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you in the previous days. I was too concentrated on protecting myself from a heartbreak that I didn't live the moment I could get with you. Hope you understood the reason behind my indifferent behavior towards you. I promise I won't let that repeat in our life. Let's talk it out openly no matter what. Just forget every bad thing that happened until now, Amaira." He spoke in a gentle tone.

"Past is Past. Let the bygone be bygone. Come to the present and future." I urged him.

"Wait. Don't speak in the middle or I'll lose the flow. Then don't blame me later." He said.

"Ok ok fine. Continue." I said and zipped my mouth.

"You know I'm not that much expressive. My feelings are shown and not spoken. But the moment I married you, I solemnly took an oath that I'll keep you happy. I wrongly decided that Arav was your happiness and that's why I was a bit rude to you at times. Not like I was mad at you but I was preventing myself from not falling for you. Now when I came to know what your real happiness is, I'm not going to give you anything lesser than your satisfaction. No, Amaira, No tears. Just now I promised to keep you happy." He said and wiped the tear that dropped out of my eyes. I chuckled and nodded my head.

"How much ever I prevented from falling for you, I couldn't succeed. You showed no mercy in sparing me either, Amaira. I didn't fall for you Amaira. I collapsed for you and there is no chance of standing up and falling again. You're the only one in my life Amaira. Include me and only me in yours, please."

"I.."

"Wait I didn't finish. Clean your ears and hear it clearly."He interrupted me.

" Amaira, I'm deeply, madly, wildly, wholeheartedly, extremely, exceptionally, exceedingly in love with you. I love you Amaira. Will you be mine forever?" He asked kneeling down and taking out a small box from his pocket.

I couldn't help but get emotional. Tears started rolling down my cheeks and I had goosebumps all over. It was still unbelievable that I'm experiencing the most happiest moment in my life. I tried to form words to reply to his question but I suddenly forgot what language I was speaking all my life. Without wasting my time on finding it I hurriedly nodded my head letting out a loud sob. He inserted the ring in my finger and kissed on top of my hand.

I crouched lower and threw my hands around him. He engulfed me in a big hug and stroked down my hair. He sat on the floor and pulled me into his lap. I sat on his lap with my hands locked behind his neck. I laid my head on his chest and he swayed back and forth in an attempt to console me.

"Amaira." He called leaning close to my ear and ruffling my hair.

"Mmm." I replied snuggling closer to him.

"Do you have any idea what you did just now?" He asked.

"No. Did I do anything wrong?" I asked concerned.

"After turning my life upside down, you even dare to ask what you did innocently?" He asked and chuckled. I looked at him puzzled, unsure of what he was speaking about.

"Until your arrival, Blue Moon days were only a tragic memory of mine.  Each time it came, I was pushed into depression for months based on the impact it created. You turned my bad memory into a beautiful one in just a nod. I'm not sure if we are going to be together forever but even if it is one day filled with love, you will be a good memory of mine for the rest of my life. That means all my Blue Moon glimpses aren't a tragedy and some are fairytales too. I can live peacefully from now on. You seriously have no idea what you mean to me Ammu." He said, his voice cracking at the end.

"Don't ever dare to think about getting apart Jay. I'm going to show you happy glimpses of your great future every day, unlike the Blue Moon who comes once in two and half years and shows you shit." I said and kissed his forehead.

"Until when are we going to resort to forehead kisses and hugs? Don't we have to take a step further?" He said and leaned closer.

"Heyyyy." I said and hit his chest playfully. He caught my hand and threw it above his shoulder.

He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer. He dipped down and captured my lips in an unyielding kiss. It started slow and gentle and turned fierce after a few seconds. I tried kissing him back with the same force which turned into a hot make-out session. Our tongues fought for dominance repeatedly, leaving no place for a clear winner.

We broke apart panting for air and giggled looking at each other. It was winter and extremely cold but I felt hot and flushed.

"I love you, Jay. I mean it. I never stopped loving you. I loved you, I love you and I will love only you forever." I said earnestly.

_________________________________ 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

340K 18.7K 46
Neither She is a Damsel in Distress nor She need a Knight in Shining Armour #highest ranking 4 in India Falling in love is easy, staying in love is t...
133K 4.1K 26
"Marriage can be frightening, especially when we are young. But what happens when a girl is forced to get married against her will due to family pres...
1.5M 67.3K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
338K 13K 27
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...