You're My Angel | Ryuryeong

بواسطة rrsoulmates

Chaeryeong is a angel who is sent into the land for a mission. A mission to do three things for Yeji. Since C... المزيد

Chapter 1: The Mission
Chapter 2: The Two Angels Met
Chapter 3: She Smiled
Chapter 4: Gimbap
Chapter 5: Breakfast and a Bet
Chapter 6: Baseball game
Chapter 7: The Date
Chapter 8: Idea
Chapter 9: What and Why
Chapter 10: Is this Jealousy?
Chapter 11: Like Nothing Happened
Chapter 12: Café
Chapter 13: Hospital
Chapter 14: Guns and Arrows
Chapter 15: It Hurts
Chapter 16: Comfort
Chapter 17: Confession
Chapter 19: For the Record
Chapter 20: Flower

Chapter 18: Let's do some talking

452 39 3
بواسطة rrsoulmates

Chaeryeong Pov

I hate this.

Ryujin is ignoring me ever since I told her that. I can't even endure it. I tried to talk to her but she's just cold to me.

I really want to spend all my time with her because I only have two days left before I leave.

I don't know if she still remember that I only have a month here but I really want to soent it happily with her.

I didn't went out of my room and just stared at the ceiling. I just stayed all day at home and stayed at my room.

I covered my face with a pillow. What should I really do?

While I'm here stressed out, my phone rang.

"Hello Lia?", I boringly answered the phone.

"I heard that you locked yourself."

I seated straight and put my speaker on phone.

"Yeah. But how did you know that?"

I heard Lia laugh, "Ryujin told me. She said she was worried."

I sighed. She's still worrying about me even though I hurted her?

"Lia.."

"Hm?"

"I told something to Ryujin.", I closed my eyes as I remember again the things I told Ryujin.

"Did you confess?", Lia's voice went up. She's probably expecting that.

"No. I-I told her t-that I-I don't l-like her.", It took a minute to say that. I just really can't say it.

"What? I know you really don't mean that!", Lia shouted on the phone.

"Yeah. You know that. She even told me that she likes me."

"Then why did you say you don't like her?!", I heard her confusion over the phone.

"I-I d-don't want to hurt Yeji.", I mumbled.

"But you're hurting Ryujin.", Lia suddenly talked.

I couldn't say anything after that. She's right. I didn't hurt Yeji but I hurted Ryujin. The person I like.

"Chae.", Lia suddenly called my name.

"Hmm?"

"You should talk to Yeji."

I grunt as I get confused to what she's saying, "What should I tell her?"

"Tell her what you really want, Chae. You know what I mean."

"But what if—

"You'll never know unless you try, Chae. Talk to her tomorrow.", Lia strongly cuts me off.

I just didn't said anything and nodded at what she's saying.

"Do you think our talk will be okay?", I asked.

"Definitely. It will."

Somehow when Lia said it, it reassured me that tomorrow our talk will be okay.

I just hope it goes well.

----

I woke up early when someone knocked on my door.

"Ryeong, let's eat breakfast!", Ryujin shouted at my door.

I quickly stood up and opened it to see Ryujin preparing the table. She's talking to me now!

I don't why she's not acting cold to me but I'm happy that we're back to normal. I sat on the table and waited for Ryujin.

"So today is your last day, right?", Ryujin asked me brightly still fixing the table.

Is she not sad about me leaving?

"Y-Yeah. Today is my last."

"Will you comeback?", Ryujin asked another one and seated at her chair. She looked at me expecting for answer.

I stared at her for a while before answering, "I don't know.", I sighed.

I don't really know if I'll come back.

Ryujin just nodded and started eating. We both quietly finished our food and she stood up first.

"Let's spend this day, together.", Ryujin suddenly spoke.

I stopped drinking water. "W-What?"

"I said let's spend this day together.", Ryujin went near me and smiled.

I hesistated for a moments and nodded. "O-Okay."

Ryujin giggled and went to her room. "Be ready for Yeji's game!", She shouted.

Right. Today is Yeji's tournament.

---

"Chae, I feel nervous.", Lia grabbed my hands and stared at the field with eyes shaking.

I held her hands and said, "Yeji will win this game.", I tapped her hands and smiled.

Yeji is the last player to pitch for the game. They're currently leading by one point so Yeji just needs to keep that score.

I stared at my side to see Ryujin glaring at me and pointed Lia's hands. I just smiled at her and mouthed 'don't mind her'.

The three of us stared at the field, Yeji is walking at the mound preparing to pitch.

She came far for this moment. I know she will do well.

I closed my eyes for a minute and prayed, Yeji will end the game nicely.

"Go Yeji!", I heard Lia shout.

Yeji just nodded and gave the opponent a sharp stare.

Yeji took a step behind and started to throw the ball.

Strike!

The whole crowd clapped cheering for Yeji, Lia stood up so did Ryujin and I just smiled seeing Yeji throw that fast pitch.

Strike!

Yeji got another 2nd strike! I'm happy she already git the right grip in order to throw a fast pitch.

I makes me remember the time we played.

The whole crowd went silent since it's the last pitch Yeji will do. Just one more strike and our team will win.

Yeji stepped on the mound and fixed her grip then throwed the ball.

Strike!

Our player Hwang Yeji ended the game with a strike-out!

The whole crowd shouted hearing the announcement. I saw Yeji and her teammates go in the field jumping.

I laughed seeing the whole scenario. I'm glad they won.

I guess I already finished my mission.

Seeing Yeji smile and doing what she wants, I must say that I already accomplished what I needed to do.

I sighed in relief still staring at the field, "I'm glad you're happy."

"Hey, Chae! Let's go celebrate Yeji's win!", Lia put her hands on my shoulder and we both went into where Yeji is.

---

Yeji didn't joined their team party and decided to just eat with us four.

I called Yuna earlier to join us and she said that she already knew that Yeji won.

The five of us are already complete here seating on the table. We decided to just order foods and eat at Yeji's house.

Lia started giving us cups and raised hers, "Congratulations for winning, Yeji!"

We raised our cups and drank all together.

"Congrats, Yeji.", Yuna says after finishing her drink.

Yeji smiled at her, "Thank you, Yuna."

"Let's eat!", Ryujin excitingly seated at the table and grabbed a piece of pizza.

"You still need to talk to Yeji.", I got suprised when Lia suddenly whispered at me.

"Do I—

"You need to do it. Yuna and I will take Ryujin into a walk later so you can talk.", Lia tapped my shoulders and started eating.

I suddenly lose my appetite when Lia said I should talk to Yeji. Ryujin sat beside me and gave me a pizza.

"You should eat.", Ryujin held my hand and smiled.

Maybe I should just focus at eating first.

---
After an hour, we all finished eating. Yuna went out first to digest her food while the four of us are cleaning the table.

The four of uf are quietly cleaning when I suddenly felt my ohoney vibrating.

Lia sent me a text.

I'll take Ryujin out. Now.

I stared at Lia and saw her grabbing Ryujin out forcedly.

"Hey Yeji! We'll just walk for a while!" Lia shouted as she pulls Ryujin out of the door.

Yeji and I stared at each other before continuing cleaning the table. We're still definitely awkward waith each other.

The akward silence continued up until we finished cleaning the table.

Yeji and I sat on the sofa she's on the other side while I'm on the other.

We both just kept quiet without staring at each other.

Ever since earlier, I really tried my best to talk to her but my introvert ass won't let me.

I made a fist out my hand and took a deep breath.

"Yeji can we talk?"

A/n: Two Chapters left! I'll try my best to publish another chapter later :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.4K 422 14
How can love be so unpredictable? Even if it's somewhere you'd never expect to find it. This is a Jenlisa convert story. Credit give to the rightful...
194K 7.5K 44
Ryujin is the girl who hates the world for losing her parents while Yeji is the optimistic and bubbly girl. what will happen if they meet each other?
42.4K 2.3K 35
Yeji is a classically trained violinist from a rich, elite family. Ryujin is a prodigious cellist from a humble background. What will happen when two...
180K 9.5K 60
Hwang Yeji,A hyper and trouble maker soloist idol met her new strict guard Shin Ryujin,Yeji gave her guard a hard time,but after knowing her past fee...